Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Is there any precision on the bounty distribution process ?
Except in batches in october ?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:14 PM

Is there any precision on the bounty distribution process ?
Except in batches in october ?

Dev already posted about this there is no delay everything is going on according to the plan I think before end of month they will publish about how to send address to get rewarded.

The bounty distribution process & timing was explained in details before the campaign start. There is no delay currently.
Thanks for the support and please wait for the further instructions Smiley

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

Any reason why Bitcoin and Ethereum are down?

I should start buying $300 worth of Decent per week.

Have you been living under a rock? The Chinese government is banning icos and they are shutting down bitcoin exchange sites. This has been circulation news for a week and has been causing panic.

What the hell? I know that, that was almost two weeks ago, the price crashed, it recovered a bit, and now it's going back down. I'm asking if there's been any recent news, any other reasons in the last 24 hours.

Shit happens everyday, I'm asking if anything new has happened in the last 24 hours. If the Chinese started cracking down on exchanges in the last 24 hours then mention that, instead of being dick.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

How can you trust again such a project?  Huh
The distribution of the token was a joke, decent-go  website is hilarious (a store with NOTHING in it???)  Roll Eyes
I hope you don't have lost too much.

Hello, we would like to emphasize that DECENT GO is in its beta version and currently serves as an online wallet exclusively. Content distribution, which is currently only available in the GUI client, will be implemented in the future releases (more info will follow soon together with the timeline).

However, DECENT Core has all the features that were described in our roadmap and planned for the release in June this year. Actually, GUI client and online wallet were delivered on top of the plan.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

How can you trust again such a project?  Huh
The distribution of the token was a joke, decent-go  website is hilarious (a store with NOTHING in it???)  Roll Eyes
I hope you don't have lost too much.

Look at the roadmap written in August of last year.

https://decent.ch/en/decent-roadmap-summary

The distribution was on schedule. (In other words, if we're say in March, and a coin is schedule to come out in October, and the coin comes out in October, a bunch of people are still going to comprehend it as if the coin is 7 months late. That has been my observation as someone who follows this platform.)

The roadmap written in August of last year shows that the App Store is schedule to launch in 2018, thus the reason why it's empty. I don't know what the current time frame is. If it's Q1, Q2, etc. Hopefully Q1.

As you can see there are plenty of great things to come that will be very beneficial for Decent's marketcap. That's why you hold this coin.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:39:46 PM

Keep them cheap coins coming Smiley. I am loving this phase.

Very good to accumulate. Keep it coming. And soon the roadmap will be released.

jvper
DECENT Witness and Day One ICO Investor

it´s a really great opportunity to accumulate. I think next year will be big. Any news about naughty dog ?

We first need to see content distribution launched. We won't see any news about partnerships before that. We may see price getting traction when this process starts, and it is probably going to be soon, according to my interpretation of the previous official post in this thread.

jvper
tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

So people are getting desperate in here...
And even delusional, saying the price holds when it is actually running from all time low to all time low with no bottom in sight
And even better - the bounties are going to begin being distributed end of this month. This decline is far far far from over.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:59 AM

time to buy DCT Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't think a good investor will be telling others to buy when he sees opportunities.
I still have a feeling the price is going to go lowers in my opinion, 5ksat my bottom pick, I don't know when but I will be setting my order there. The bounty distribution is coming soon unless the team change their mind
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

The second half of September started - there is still no information as to how the decent will hand out the bounty. No news from the team asking for wallets to send.
Will you collect all wallets in a few days? In your case it is impossible
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

The second half of September started - there is still no information as to how the decent will hand out the bounty. No news from the team asking for wallets to send.
Will you collect all wallets in a few days? In your case it is impossible

Yes, bounty affair is a little bit drama queen as I can't remember other project holding bounty for so long. However, we should understand that they have a lot of work to do except of paying bounty.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

Good Project, price is set at this level for reason. This is crypto, patience will pay here for sure.

Please explain the that reason it will be really helpful for the community most of them are worried about current price if you have some inside news. I also believe this project will get more strong in future this is nice choice to buy more.

Everyone seems to have their own reasoning to this, pick one or DYOR.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:04 PM

Good Project, price is set at this level for reason. This is crypto, patience will pay here for sure.

Please explain the that reason it will be really helpful for the community most of them are worried about current price if you have some inside news. I also believe this project will get more strong in future this is nice choice to buy more.

Everyone seems to have their own reasoning to this, pick one or DYOR.

Take a look on this video and always make own research. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqgu29VX28M&feature=youtu.be

ja23

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

It is last call to grab cheap coins in my opinion. Decent has faced successfully the current uncertain phase and market showed holding and strong position so it will not go any further down. We should be ready to anytime market start climbing after all lot fo work has ben done already which is enough for rising up.

yeah best thing to do is wait , but bounties were only 200k dct
thats pretty small

Are you sure it's that little? I remember many months ago somebody saying that it was 1,000,000.
ja23

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:38:52 PM

I don't think a good investor will be telling others to buy when he sees opportunities.
I still have a feeling the price is going to go lowers in my opinion, 5ksat my bottom pick, I don't know when but I will be setting my order there. The bounty distribution is coming soon unless the team change their mind

When I see a post like that I assume that they spent all the money they could, and of course wants the price to go up. Then I think if they want the price to go up because they are going to hold and want to do good, or they want the price to go up so that they can then dump the coins that they bought.
S3cco

Activity: 2041

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:43:16 PM

DECENT Founder and CEO, Matej Michalko Collaborates with Gratia Christian College, Hong Kong:
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-founder-ceo-matej-michalko-collaborates-gratia-christian-college-hong-kong/

DECENT’s Founder and CEO Matej Michalko has joined with Gratia Christian College (GCC) in Hong Kong to provide teaching, training and research collaboration of a new Blockchain and innovative technology program. The Memorandum of Understanding with DECENT was initiated by Dr. Shirley Yeung who is Head of School of Business for visualizing United Nations Sustainable Development Goal (UNSDG), Quality of Education and Innovations with UN Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). The agreement for collaboration between DECENT Founder and CEO Michalko and GCC is looked at by both parties as a mutually beneficial partnership...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
jvper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

It is last call to grab cheap coins in my opinion. Decent has faced successfully the current uncertain phase and market showed holding and strong position so it will not go any further down. We should be ready to anytime market start climbing after all lot fo work has ben done already which is enough for rising up.

yeah best thing to do is wait , but bounties were only 200k dct
thats pretty small

Are you sure it's that little? I remember many months ago somebody saying that it was 1,000,000.

Both are wrong. The correct number is 700k DCT. The other 300k are reserved for future (post-ICO) bounties that shall take place as soon as content distribution starts (I suppose). And if one assumes everyone will sell, this person is wrong. I won't, for example. Some people don't even remember they got something to receive here or are already dead, or too rich to bother about 300 DCT for instance. Even those who bother won't necessarily sell. I would say 200k would be sold at most. Probably much more DCT have already been sold by people who want to buy cheaper from bounty participants and now will mean buying pressure that will counter this selling pressure. This is usually how the market works.

jvper
jvper

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

When I see a post like that I assume that they spent all the money they could, and of course wants the price to go up. Then I think if they want the price to go up because they are going to hold and want to do good, or they want the price to go up so that they can then dump the coins that they bought.

That's how it works. Did you read this? https://news.bitcoin.com/after-the-boss-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-jp-morgan-buys-the-dip/

I'm not sure if it is true though. However, it is quite logical.

jvper
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

This is true shitcoin. Only goes down. bye.

Good buy looser, Have a nice trip.
But i want to see your angry face again after few months when you'll regret for selling your DCT. This post will remind you the moment you sell your so called shitcoin
Coinadvisory

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

How long is automated maintenance of DCT wallet on Bittrex? I am not an investor, i am trader and I'd like to know if this is long-time problem or just a 1-3 days maintenance?
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:31:59 AM

Important:
Hello everyone, we are upgrading our infrastructure.
This may temporarily affect all DECENT GO web services on the domain: decentgo.com

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: