Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:30:58 PM

Seems like a good idea, most people will be happy to receive a couple dollars for free even if they just cash out straight away it will create some interest around DECENT, can't hurt to get the project a little bit more noticed.

I agree. That´s really a good way to get some people to know about decent. Hopefully some will really go into depth and not just to take the "free" money

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:02 PM

I still think that restricting to legendary or hero+legendary would be better. There will sure be many people only hunting rewards and airdrops like they usually do and don't even care about the tech.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Victorio

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

There is no need for an airdrop. 99% really just dump their coins without caring about the project
+1. Referral programs and airdrops are the cause Twitter and chats - Telegram, Slack, Discord, are full of uninspired, dumb, useless spam.
I specifically blame !*/+/*! ICOs pardon me, scam tokens and exchanges like Binance and Kucoin for all the meaningless content created by greedy and lowly-endowed individuals that hop on bounties and free coins.

I still think that restricting to legendary or hero+legendary would be better. There will sure be many people only hunting rewards and airdrops like they usually do and don't even care about the tech.
I doubt experienced and conscious community members would care about some free 5-10$, at the expense of weakening own privacy.

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

There is no need for an airdrop. 99% really just dump their coins without caring about the project
+1. Referral programs and airdrops are the cause Twitter and chats - Telegram, Slack, Discord, are full of uninspired, dumb, useless spam.
I specifically blame !*/+/*! ICOs pardon me, scam tokens and exchanges like Binance and Kucoin for all the meaningless content created by greedy and lowly-endowed individuals that hop on bounties and free coins.

I doubt experienced and conscious community members would care about some free 5-10$, at the expense of weakening own privacy.

Some would care, but the point from my logic is that it will bring more eyes, from Newbie to Legendary to take a closer look at the technology. 20 DCT could be $60. It's something. Plus this is still a very promising coin, could be $600.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

I like the idea of an airdrop for hero members and above because it will generate more awareness among selected individuals in the crypto community. They would be able to understand DCore better. But please, update the website first! We don't want to spend tokens uselessly.

We are pushing this as a top priority. We will use these "airdrops" to generate buzz for the re-launch as well as increase the distribution of the coin. We understand that a lot of airdrop interest only results in a dump afterwards but we hope to leverage that to gain interest in our channels as well. 

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

True believers in any project they are hodlers and don't sell doesn't matter how they receive but it is realistic approach by team taking already in consideration this aspect of dumping airdropped coins. Not everyone sells nor every hold in any project. Taking many people as supporters on board is always good.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

True believers in any project they are hodlers and don't sell doesn't matter how they receive but it is realistic approach by team taking already in consideration this aspect of dumping airdropped coins. Not everyone sells nor every hold in any project. Taking many people as supporters on board is always good.

Surely there is a trade-off. In the short term it may lead to more sales of tokens, but if we manage to build a strong community, it is good.
However this kind of promotion only attracts the usual free money hunters.

5DCT for free. 100DCT for the one who got more bots to vote for. Awesome... I wish people had to write more than "up to 10 words".

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

hey got the mail saying there is some contest after a while, can someone from @team explain or i have to head to telegram ??
dlipford370

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

I really have enjoyed watching Dgo grow these last few weeks.  It's got me excited about APR who has similar approach.  Here's a link if you want to check them out.  https://discord.gg/qedu8YT  Thank you, and hold your DGo we got this.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

Price of DCT in March Huh? I think DCT want loooooooong time for back 3 $........

Depends. I'd like to see how Alax.io does, and if it will affect Decent visibility and price.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

----
Dear sir why you don't accept with signature campaign ?

This is not the thread for this. Yahoo is currently managing the campaign. With that current campaign, I checked this thread to know more about this. And didn't know that this has been in the crypto market for so long already. And the btc amount that they raised for their ICO way back then, that's huge amount of money now.  Grin
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Some would care, but the point from my logic is that it will bring more eyes, from Newbie to Legendary to take a closer look at the technology. 20 DCT could be $60. It's something. Plus this is still a very promising coin, could be $600.

that´s really annoying these days. Everyone is just expecting thousands of dollar via airdrop

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

Price of DCT in March Huh? I think DCT want loooooooong time for back 3 $........

Who knows Cheesy
It depends on DECENT, market, the projects are built on  DECENT. Of course there are many non-reason, unpredictable movements on the market

botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

I saw the email for the bounty. I claimed it. Almost forgot about it since I invested. Reminder for those who still haven't claimed it.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

LIVESTREAM WITH MATEJ MICHALKO ON SV LIVE
28 February 2018

On March 1st, DECENT’s Founder and CEO, Matej Michalko, will be participating in a livestream interview with SV Live. The live stream will be broadcast at 13:00 CET. SV Insight, which runs SV Live, is a top tier media company connecting China and Silicon Valley, dedicated to delivering in-depth coverage of current and future trends in technology, and exploring the essence of global innovation.

(http://pc-shop.xiaoe-tech.com/appBbtPFWyR9948/login the link works in the WeChat application.)

We are excited for the chance to speak with SV Live and explain to a large audience exactly what DECENT is about and what our proprietary blockchain DCore can do. Our CEO will highlight the fact that DECENT has created a scalable, open source, public blockchain, called DCore, which is purpose-built for content distribution, but customizable for a large variety of use cases.

Our DCore platform is quite literally the “core” of our company and making blockchain technologies easier to integrate for businesses and projects worldwide is our primary focus. Matej will discuss three main components, revenue sharing, crowdfunding, and custom tokens. This flexibility gives DCore an advantage over other blockchains.

ALAX, the blockchain platform for game and application distribution, will be a hot topic of discussion in the live stream. Specifically discussing how ALAX will streamline game/app distribution and payment processing by combining DCore with Dragonfly’s next generation mobile marketplace that already reaches more than 100M MAU.

Don’t miss your chance to tune in live using this link on WeChat and watch Matej cover the most important news and information coming from the DECENT ecosystem.

Oh! Just a reminder. We are currently giving away 5 DCT just for participating in our new contest series on Telegram/Twitter and a chance to win 100 DCT. Join our Telegram to find out more!

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform/status/969249107238932480
We just released a Technical Roadmap for #DCore! This is the first Roadmap written by our developers and focusing on new additions and improvements of DCore.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Hi there, thought you all would like a look at the new DCore specific roadmap.

Here is the blog. https://decent.ch/en/dcore-technical-roadmap-2018/

image loading...

And, don't forget to join us and discuss it with the community on our telegram https://t.me/decentch

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

28 February 2018

On March 1st, DECENT’s Founder and CEO, Matej Michalko, will be participating in a livestream interview with SV Live. The live stream will be broadcast at 13:00 CET. SV Insight, which runs SV Live, is a top tier media company connecting China and Silicon Valley, dedicated to delivering in-depth coverage of current and future trends in technology, and exploring the essence of global innovation.

(http://pc-shop.xiaoe-tech.com/appBbtPFWyR9948/login the link works in the WeChat application.)

We are excited for the chance to speak with SV Live and explain to a large audience exactly what DECENT is about and what our proprietary blockchain DCore can do. Our CEO will highlight the fact that DECENT has created a scalable, open source, public blockchain, called DCore, which is purpose-built for content distribution, but customizable for a large variety of use cases.

Our DCore platform is quite literally the “core” of our company and making blockchain technologies easier to integrate for businesses and projects worldwide is our primary focus. Matej will discuss three main components, revenue sharing, crowdfunding, and custom tokens. This flexibility gives DCore an advantage over other blockchains.

ALAX, the blockchain platform for game and application distribution, will be a hot topic of discussion in the live stream. Specifically discussing how ALAX will streamline game/app distribution and payment processing by combining DCore with Dragonfly’s next generation mobile marketplace that already reaches more than 100M MAU.

Don’t miss your chance to tune in live using this link on WeChat and watch Matej cover the most important news and information coming from the DECENT ecosystem.

Oh! Just a reminder. We are currently giving away 5 DCT just for participating in our new contest series on Telegram/Twitter and a chance to win 100 DCT. Join our Telegram to find out more!

Good news. It's a big plus that the team members organize meetings and communicate at conferences.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

28 February 2018

Good news. It's a big plus that the team members organize meetings and communicate at conferences.

Most other crypto projects I follow are not this constant with updates, meetups, or events like DECENT. In time these great points will not go unrecognized as the project is in its very early stages only being a year old really and price reflects that, in time many more will start to see DECENT as an established project with a great future. Long term holders (3-5 years) will be rewarded greatly.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

28 February 2018

Most other crypto projects I follow are not this constant with updates, meetups, or events like DECENT. In time these great points will not go unrecognized as the project is in its very early stages only being a year old really and price reflects that, in time many more will start to see DECENT as an established project with a great future. Long term holders (3-5 years) will be rewarded greatly.

This is very true. Hopefully it's worth the wait. They give frequent updates, go to many events, and hopefully it's just a matter of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: