Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:44:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232078 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 602

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

I do not think that gambling make a person lazy as it is not a source of easy money but it only provide some entertainment and if someone will seek for money in gambling then he will fail and only a few lucky people become millionaire in gambling. The main purpose of gambling is to play games for fun and enjoy.

It doesnt however some people do treat it as that. It happened to few people and they lose common sense of their life. It is crazy to see how people are that desperate for money. When you lose your common sense you will do things that you are not supposed to do such as treating gambling as a way for an easy source of money

Desperate for money is one thing and being greedy for money is another thing. Those lazy people we are talking about are the ones who are greedy and wont work hard for the money rather try to use their luck to earn it for them while they take rest on a couch.

Problem is many people do understand the fact that gambling wont bring them much earnings but are still lazy enough to not try to get a job or learn some skills to try to get a job.
Yes but if someone is lazy and doesn't want to work than how will he get money for gamble? Loan maybe and than try to win? It sounds more stupid to me than greedy. IMO opinion greedy person will continue to gamble even if he wins something, it has nothing to do with laziness or job. Many greedy gamblers are actually working hard and than lose all money which is also stupid. 
Its just really stupid for people to work very hard and then spend all and lose all the money they have on playing gambling and i dont know what are the things they do have to their minds to do such act.its just like a suicide thing specially if you do have a family.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:04:17 PM

Look gambling is a way to get pleasure, the same way people smoke and drink for have a similiar pleasure, sure you are atleast using your money to drink or smoke, while gambling you are dreaming with get more money, and you arent using it. But i do see it as a pleasure tool then anything else, even knowing the risks people keep gambling to get more bitcoins, some people loose control and do abuse and they got losted, the same way if you abuse others options.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ CRYPTO MADE EASY ❖❖❖
IDesigned for mass adoption by billion of people.I
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

Mike Mayor

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

I do not think that gambling make a person lazy as it is not a source of easy money but it only provide some entertainment and if someone will seek for money in gambling then he will fail and only a few lucky people become millionaire in gambling. The main purpose of gambling is to play games for fun and enjoy.

It doesnt however some people do treat it as that. It happened to few people and they lose common sense of their life. It is crazy to see how people are that desperate for money. When you lose your common sense you will do things that you are not supposed to do such as treating gambling as a way for an easy source of money

Desperate for money is one thing and being greedy for money is another thing. Those lazy people we are talking about are the ones who are greedy and wont work hard for the money rather try to use their luck to earn it for them while they take rest on a couch.

Problem is many people do understand the fact that gambling wont bring them much earnings but are still lazy enough to not try to get a job or learn some skills to try to get a job.
Yes but if someone is lazy and doesn't want to work than how will he get money for gamble? Loan maybe and than try to win? It sounds more stupid to me than greedy. IMO opinion greedy person will continue to gamble even if he wins something, it has nothing to do with laziness or job. Many greedy gamblers are actually working hard and than lose all money which is also stupid. 
Its just really stupid for people to work very hard and then spend all and lose all the money they have on playing gambling and i dont know what are the things they do have to their minds to do such act.its just like a suicide thing specially if you do have a family.

Maybe it is self destructive behavior pattern. People don't realize the damage they causing and will tell themselves it's ok and love in their own version of the world to deal with what is going on and slowly lose things they can't afford to lose. That behavior needs to stop early to avoid further complications. Gambling should not be for the desperate.

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

Maybe it is self destructive behavior pattern. People don't realize the damage they causing and will tell themselves it's ok and love in their own version of the world to deal with what is going on and slowly lose things they can't afford to lose. That behavior needs to stop early to avoid further complications. Gambling should not be for the desperate.

People will not know before they try. I remember once when I was about to gamble for the first time, a friend told me that I could be addicted however I said to him that I will control myself. Now I am addicted however Im not really a desperate gambler that try to keep going to win, I only gamble regularly because I feel fun doing it and of course getting profit in the same time

▄██████████▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████▀  ▄███████████████████████
██████▀  ▄███████▀  ▀██████████████
█████   ▄███████▀    ▀█████████████
████   ████████▀  ▄▄  ▀████████████
███   █████▀▀█▀  ▄██▄  ▀█▀▀████████
███   █▀▀   ▄▀  ▄████▄  ▀▄   ▀▀████
███   ██████▀  ▄██████▄  ▀█████████
███   █████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀████████
███    ▀███  ▄██████████▄  ████▀ ██
████    ▀██▄▄████████████▄▄███   ██
█████     ▀█████████████████▀   ███
██████▄      ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████
████████▄                  ▄███████
███████████▄▄          ▄▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
AKCHE   ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
   ████
Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası
──────────────────── 29 Ekim 2017
╔═ WHITE PAPER ═╗
▣╠══ BOUNTY ══╣▣
╚═  ANNTHREAD  ═╝
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄██▄
           ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
[/ce
KingdomHearts

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

Gambling will be a wrong thing to do if we rely on it to fulfill our daily needs and we ignored other things in our life like family, job, study etc. There is a chance for us to be a very lazy person because of gambling if we can't control it.
This is very right, gambling makes a person lazy when they've got already addicted. All they want is easy money, they losses the time to think on how to be productive like finding ways to have a decent work. And the worst thing is they don't have more time to care of their family and children.

Gambling doesnt change who you are . People say that they cant control themselves after they gamble and want to go for more, in the end they do various of things that shouldnt be done. It is silly and Im still working right here even though I could get few lunch money from gambling , Im actually tired to see tons of those silly reasons

The gambling is not always wrong, and it will not always give a loss. The loss percentage is high, but the winning percentage is also there. The main thing is you must know when to stop then only you can able to improve your winning percentage in gambling. And don't play gambling with any expectation, if you play like this, then you will not get any returns. Just play with free mind there is a possibilities are there to make some money in gambling.
i agree with you and you are right that gambling is not risky for always and gambling not a wrong way for always like as me i am earning bitcoin is easily through gambling and i think gambling is the best way to get money.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 588

United Traders ICO

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Being desperate and gambling sounds like a good way to get yourself into a lot of trouble. With such little money what will you feed yourself with ? That's when gambling gets bad. It's not an alternative to a job it's just a chance that maybe you will be the next winner. Doesn't hurt to try if you can control it.

Kollor

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

Look gambling is a way to get pleasure, the same way people smoke and drink for have a similiar pleasure, sure you are atleast using your money to drink or smoke, while gambling you are dreaming with get more money, and you arent using it. But i do see it as a pleasure tool then anything else, even knowing the risks people keep gambling to get more bitcoins, some people loose control and do abuse and they got losted, the same way if you abuse others options.

Therefore, it depends on the gambling himself if what will be the turn out of his actions. It doesn't matter where you use your money, whether it is for gambling or any other vice you have, what matters is the result of it.

Though, it is against morality when you follow those religiously following their preachers.
Kasabus

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:56:25 AM

Therefore, it depends on the gambling himself if what will be the turn out of his actions. It doesn't matter where you use your money, whether it is for gambling or any other vice you have, what matters is the result of it.

Though, it is against morality when you follow those religiously following their preachers.
Gambling I guess is not against religion, people only consider this as an entertainment and I don't think it would being bad results if you will just
be responsible while you are gambling. Some people consider this to burn their boredom and they are discipline so they were able to enjoy gambling
despite the fact that one can lose money.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
gabmen

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

Gambling I guess is not against religion, people only consider this as an entertainment and I don't think it would being bad results if you will just
be responsible while you are gambling. Some people consider this to burn their boredom and they are discipline so they were able to enjoy gambling
despite the fact that one can lose money.

Well there are actually some religions yhat prohibit gambling among its members as it can lead to more base desires and greed for materialistic needs. Though for people like us, gambling basically would be ok if you do it right and responsibly but for other people of some religions, the concept of gambling itself is not allowed to avoid temptation

swogerino

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

Gambling in origin it is wrong. Gambling can make people greedy or make them think that they can fulfill their materialistic needs through it. I think it is wrong because gambling can lead a good person to being not a good one anymore, it can lead to forgetting family and friends, leave daily work and many other bad things. It is better to stay away from gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
                      ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
                  ██████                          ██████
               █████                                  █████
             █████                                      █████
           ████                                            ████
         ████                                                ████
       ████                                                    ████
      ████                                                      ████
     ████                                                        ████
    ████                                                          ████
   ████            ███████████████     ███████████████             ████
  ████             ▀ █████████████▌   ▄▀ █████████████▌             ████
 ▐███             ▄▄ ▐█████████████  ███ ▐█████████████              ███▌
 ████            ▐██▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ████
 ███             ████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████              ███
▐███            ▐████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌             ███▌
▐███            ██████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████             ███▌
▐███           ▐██████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌            ███▌
▐███           ████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████            ███▌
▐███          ▐████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌           ███▌
▐███          ██████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████           ███▌
▐███         ▐██████████▌ █████████████▌ ███▌ █████████████▌          ███▌
▐███         ████████████ ▐█████████████ ▐███ ▐█████████████          ███▌
 ███        ▐████████████  █████████████▌ ███  █████████████▌         ███
 ████       █████████████  ▐█████████████ ▐██▌ ▐█████████████        ████
 ▐███      ▐█████████████   █████████████▌ ██   █████████████▌       ███▌
  ████     █████████████▌   ▐█████████████      ▐█████████████      ████
   ████    █████████████     █████████████▌      █████████████▌    ████
    ████                                                          ████
     ████                                                        ████
      ████                                                      ████
       ████                                                   █████
         ████                                                ████
           ████                                            ████
             █████                                      █████
               █████                                  █████
                  ██████                          ██████
                      ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
                          ▀▀███████████████████▀▀

Monaize
|

|

crwth

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:06:54 AM

Gambling in origin it is wrong. Gambling can make people greedy or make them think that they can fulfill their materialistic needs through it. I think it is wrong because gambling can lead a good person to being not a good one anymore, it can lead to forgetting family and friends, leave daily work and many other bad things. It is better to stay away from gambling.
It's like feeding your internal demons or something. Being materialistic won't make yourself happy, in my opinion, and that's just going to make you a worldly person and you won't be that generous. It's not all bad as long as you are using your money and keeping a limit to prevent further losses to occur.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitbob82

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

gambling is not wrong, it do not make people greedy, but in fact people ae greedy by their nature. we can see so many people in gambling who are playing gambling in a smart way and do not show any greediness while playing gambling.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Gamble Everything You Have With Me

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

gambling is not wrong, it do not make people greedy, but in fact people ae greedy by their nature. we can see so many people in gambling who are playing gambling in a smart way and do not show any greediness while playing gambling.

Either it is nature or that they lose their common sense. If you have a determination that you are playing only for some amount of profit and not to be rich from it. As long as you have a solid determination then there is no such thing as 'wrong' in gambling, it is only another way of making profit in these kind of days where you cant really hope much from your salary

Donations Here ----------> 1D5qwzLNvLntYCUMRSarW9j278tQEgUneR
acroman08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

Well that's how addiction works, the urges is hard to oppress keeping you from doing the same thing over
and over again even though you really don't want to. even people who have gone to rehab still have trouble
from controlling themselves from doing their addiction.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

There should be a difference between gambling for fun and gambling just so the gambler could make money.
There is also times where a gambler might gamble just so that he could prove a point and that is where things get a little risky because it's merely emotional betting. Emotional betting is bad to do when the person has love ones that care or the gambler's well-being and the gambler decides that only his methods are the right thing to do.
gambling is gambling and there is no any two type of gambling which will be distinguished on the base of gambling for fun and gambling for making money. gambling is only gambling for fun and it is a way to make money and to do a business only for the people who own these gambling sites.

mkmdoc

Activity: 392

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:33:49 AM

Gambling will be a wrong thing to do if we rely on it to fulfill our daily needs and we ignored other things in our life like family, job, study etc. There is a chance for us to be a very lazy person because of gambling if we can't control it.
This is very right, gambling makes a person lazy when they've got already addicted. All they want is easy money, they losses the time to think on how to be productive like finding ways to have a decent work. And the worst thing is they don't have more time to care of their family and children.

Gambling doesnt change who you are . People say that they cant control themselves after they gamble and want to go for more, in the end they do various of things that shouldnt be done. It is silly and Im still working right here even though I could get few lunch money from gambling , Im actually tired to see tons of those silly reasons

The gambling is not always wrong, and it will not always give a loss. The loss percentage is high, but the winning percentage is also there. The main thing is you must know when to stop then only you can able to improve your winning percentage in gambling. And don't play gambling with any expectation, if you play like this, then you will not get any returns. Just play with free mind there is a possibilities are there to make some money in gambling.
i agree with you and you are right that gambling is not risky for always and gambling not a wrong way for always like as me i am earning bitcoin is easily through gambling and i think gambling is the best way to get money.

You are making money that's why are showing interest towards gambling, but people like are losing not only me there are many losing money through gambling, but we are still addicted to it.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

If you enjoy it and you don't harm others or yourself then nothing is wrong. Live life and care less about restraints.

Pimping out..

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
Wowcoin

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

You know that gambling is wrong because you know too that gambling start person become greedy in money. Until they want to gamble everyday and want to win but they don't know that they become greedy person. You can not prevent itself to be greedy, especially if you're losing. So how can you say that gamble in smart way?

virasisog

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:23:59 PM

You know that gambling is wrong because you know too that gambling start person become greedy in money. Until they want to gamble everyday and want to win but they don't know that they become greedy person. You can not prevent itself to be greedy, especially if you're losing. So how can you say that gamble in smart way?
I got his point in playing smart ways , some gamblers know how to control their temper over greediness not all gamblers are greedy although your statement is correct a gambler addict or a greedy ones don't recognize that they are in greed because of chasing the losses . But not all gamblers if you know when to quit or have some point when to quit you can't be greedy at all.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

J Gambler

Activity: 602

hsuk

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Gambling is wrong when you over played and when you lose tone of money on it using and asking for debts just to play and fulfill your addiction in gambling. This is why gambling turning into wrong activity but you can avoid it by playing every other week or maybe just control emotion.

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.