Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232105 times)
john2231

Activity: 770

Vacation Refresh your minds..

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:49:03 PM

(snipped).... there's really nothing wrong with gambling because it provides entertainment to us but when we abuse it we will not get what we want. Everyone must understand that risk is big and to gamble for money requires skills.

I think gambling being wrong depends on your audience.  Religious people will simply tell you straight that gambling is wrong.  They even point out reasons why it is wrong and even detail it with several verses in their scripture.  Disregarding religious side, Gambling as form of entertainment without risking any amount that may result in negative effect in our life is fine.  But it goes wrong when someone is addicted to it and doesn't care about the people around him and just entertain his urges to gambling.
Yeah for those religious this is wrong they are called it sin..  and i agree too much or abuse our self can badly effect to our lives that is why it is wrong.. but if you are just gamble for entertainment and fun i think it is not a problem just think that you are just gamble for fun.

=Bitcoin is going to crash? base on other analysis so expect for huge drop=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 966

Lordmancer II - a game where you can mine

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 10:43:56 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with gambling as long as you are using money that you can afford to lose. It's not that different than using money to buy things you want or do things you want to do.
The problem with gambling is that if u win money, u want to win more and get greedy and end up loosing money. If u lost money, u want to recover and gamble more money and make your loss even bigger. This addicting effect is a huge problem which causes alot of people to go all in and screw up their lives. I think gambling should be banned, even though I know how the kick feels like.

.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
░░░░░░░█    █░░░░░░▀▄   ▄▀░░░░░█    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀█░░░█▀      ▀█░░░░░█  ▄▀░░░░█▀      ▀█░░░█▀ ▀█░░░█▀
  █░░░█        █░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█    ▄▄  █░░░░░░░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█   █░░█ █░░██░░░░░░██░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
 ▄█░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░█▄█░░█▄█░░░░█▄█░░░█▄     ▄█░░░█▄ ▄█░░░█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░█   █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency 
   Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 WhitePaper ANN Bounty ICO: 07.11.2017
   Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:55:21 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with gambling as long as you are using money that you can afford to lose. It's not that different than using money to buy things you want or do things you want to do.
The problem with gambling is that if u win money, u want to win more and get greedy and end up loosing money. If u lost money, u want to recover and gamble more money and make your loss even bigger. This addicting effect is a huge problem which causes alot of people to go all in and screw up their lives. I think gambling should be banned, even though I know how the kick feels like.

That is where gambling went wrong, excessively doing it is what makes it wrong, in short, if you deposit money in your bankroll and gamble, you are doing it to squeeze money, the end will be greediness if you win and desperation if you lose... I wonder how it will look like if gambling sites don't require deposit in bankroll? I am sure it will look like a faucet...  Smiley But for sure it's the nicest thing...  Smiley

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:32:59 AM

(snipped).... there's really nothing wrong with gambling because it provides entertainment to us but when we abuse it we will not get what we want. Everyone must understand that risk is big and to gamble for money requires skills.

I think gambling being wrong depends on your audience.  Religious people will simply tell you straight that gambling is wrong.  They even point out reasons why it is wrong and even detail it with several verses in their scripture.  Disregarding religious side, Gambling as form of entertainment without risking any amount that may result in negative effect in our life is fine.  But it goes wrong when someone is addicted to it and doesn't care about the people around him and just entertain his urges to gambling.
Yeah for those religious this is wrong they are called it sin..  and i agree too much or abuse our self can badly effect to our lives that is why it is wrong.. but if you are just gamble for entertainment and fun i think it is not a problem just think that you are just gamble for fun.

We can't blame if religious people tells that gambling is a sin and sin is a wrong doing. We have our own beliefs and if you want to believe them, then believe but if you have your own belief that it is fine as long as you are not hurting other people or doing any illegal activity just to sustain your gambling addiction.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:34:00 AM

All you can do is you, why does it matter how other feel about what your doing if your enjoying your self?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ziskinberg

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:17:29 AM

All you can do is you, why does it matter how other feel about what your doing if your enjoying your self?
We have different experience in gambling and some have not enjoy gambling because they lose money more than they can afford to lose. It's understandable that gambling is for fun and we should put the money we can afford to lose as we need to spend. Doing outside of the recommended will mostly result to failure and time comes we will blame gambling.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:53:49 AM

Gambling is not super wrong but the fact is that you just should not do it too much because it stays something that is risky and can get you in problems.
You just should do it sometimes for the enjoyment and nothing more.
I agree. Gambling is wrong in comparison with sport or education. And yet there are things much worse than that people can be addicted to. For example, drugs which obviously are not good for health at least and adrenaline seeking which is too dangerous.
gambling is dangerous depend of a gambler because if that gambler doesn't have any control in his/her money/bitcoin there is always a possibility that gambling will always be dangerous and risky.

Yuuto

Activity: 532

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:18:16 AM

Gambling is not super wrong but the fact is that you just should not do it too much because it stays something that is risky and can get you in problems.
I agree. Gambling is wrong in comparison with sport or education. And yet there are things much worse than that people can be addicted to. For example, drugs which obviously are not good for health at least and adrenaline seeking which is too dangerous.
gambling is dangerous depend of a gambler because if that gambler doesn't have any control in his/her money/bitcoin there is always a possibility that gambling will always be dangerous and risky.

Gambling can be dangerous, but so what? You are taking that risk consciously to look for potential profits or to entertain yourself. Either way, you have agreed to take on that danger as a part of the terms and conditions.

Gambling is not wrong. I don't think so.

arseaboy

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:28:40 AM

Gambling can be dangerous, but so what? You are taking that risk consciously to look for potential profits or to entertain yourself. Either way, you have agreed to take on that danger as a part of the terms and conditions.

It realpy depends on one person's perspective.. and we have to acknowledge and respect their own opinion towards gambling. Gambling is for fun and also to make atleast a little profit if you win. But if you really abuse yourself to it and lose all your money then it will become wrong.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:38:14 AM

One should know his capacity in gambling, and if he has a problem with controlling himself then it's good not to continue gambling anymore. Don't chase your loses and forget about it, there are other ways to enjoy and to focus in making money. Definitely, gambling is not for everyone.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:50:27 AM

One should know his capacity in gambling, and if he has a problem with controlling himself then it's good not to continue gambling anymore. Don't chase your loses and forget about it, there are other ways to enjoy and to focus in making money. Definitely, gambling is not for everyone.

I would agree with this because not all player can be sure if his gonna be 100% lucky on taking a bet on gambling and taking the risk in playing it, he or she might quit gambling if they are not sure if he would want to lose his/her money because the risk is real in gambling and if you became addicted to it there is no turning back only the slow process the agonizing rehabilitation awaits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

8Habits

Activity: 434

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:36:13 AM

I would agree with this because not all player can be sure if his gonna be 100% lucky on taking a bet on gambling and taking the risk in playing it, he or she might quit gambling if they are not sure if he would want to lose his/her money because the risk is real in gambling and if you became addicted to it there is no turning back only the slow process the agonizing rehabilitation awaits.

Nobody really is very sure and certain that he/she is lucky on that very moment when he/she is betting on a certain game. That is the most certain thing or fact. I would say that the very person or persons that know or knows that he/she will gonna win on any certain bet is or are the casino owner(s)

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:29:24 PM

Nobody really is very sure and certain that he/she is lucky on that very moment when he/she is betting on a certain game. That is the most certain thing or fact. I would say that the very person or persons that know or knows that he/she will gonna win on any certain bet is or are the casino owner(s)

Nobody really know for sure the way his luck will take part when he bets, because the word luck only made when a person would just feels great about himself or good things happen to him, for me it is a coincidence that a person is lucky and on gambling the way people would lose and win in it is random!

DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

8Habits

Activity: 434

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:38:26 PM

Nobody really know for sure the way his luck will take part when he bets, because the word luck only made when a person would just feels great about himself or good things happen to him, for me it is a coincidence that a person is lucky and on gambling the way people would lose and win in it is random!

Well, my take to that mate is that once you win on a random result, I would consider it as a luck.. Otherwise, if you lose on that bet, you are not lucky at all.. The random result of gambling is known by us and when we win, we are lucky..

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:08:59 PM

Well, my take to that mate is that once you win on a random result, I would consider it as a luck.. Otherwise, if you lose on that bet, you are not lucky at all.. The random result of gambling is known by us and when we win, we are lucky..

Not only random win, I would consider all are winning in gambling is depend on our luck, In sometimes our skills will help us to make money but without luck, we can not make a single penny in gambling. And yes there are many other worst bad habits (drugs, Alcohol, etc. ) are there in outside, to compare to that Gambling i a bit better.
saiha

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:52:59 PM

It realpy depends on one person's perspective.. and we have to acknowledge and respect their own opinion towards gambling. Gambling is for fun and also to make atleast a little profit if you win. But if you really abuse yourself to it and lose all your money then it will become wrong.

That is what others do, they are abusing gambling and instead of thinking that way. They are making gambling as their primary source of income.

And that's why gambling is becoming wrong for all of us, we tend to think that we will become rich for very fast way because of gambling.

But that is really wrong and will just lead us into losing a lot of money in our pockets.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

stadus

Activity: 756

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:15:25 AM

That is what others do, they are abusing gambling and instead of thinking that way. They are making gambling as their primary source of income.

And that's why gambling is becoming wrong for all of us, we tend to think that we will become rich for very fast way because of gambling.

But that is really wrong and will just lead us into losing a lot of money in our pockets.
Abusing gambling does not exist in the vocabulary of a gambling operators, we might think we are abusing gambling but at the end of the day we are  abusing ourselves as the outcome will always be losing. It's hard to tolerate that kind of behavior, we need to change so we can still enjoy gambling for good.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:36:51 AM

I dont think they make gambling as their source of income. There is many who still work but they just dont know how to control themselves. They will end up gambling more than their income and that is also why they can keep going non stop.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
EdenHazard

Activity: 938

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:58:32 AM

I dont think they make gambling as their source of income. There is many who still work but they just dont know how to control themselves. They will end up gambling more than their income and that is also why they can keep going non stop.
it is just like what i am currently doing , i am not making money in gambling nor to make gambling as source of income. i have a real job/career and i just spend my income from there to gamble sometimes.

but as time goes by , without i realize i have spent and lost a lot of money more than my income, at this moment i feel gambling wrong for me personally.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
jossiel

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:47:55 AM

Not only random win, I would consider all are winning in gambling is depend on our luck, In sometimes our skills will help us to make money but without luck, we can not make a single penny in gambling. And yes there are many other worst bad habits (drugs, Alcohol, etc. ) are there in outside, to compare to that Gambling i a bit better.

The only game that we know that doesn't need luck for winning is sports betting. We may say we need somehow but you are fully depending on your speculation.

On how you know the background for each team, who will be the in leading and more have chance to team for each match.

Just like in basketball, you can analyze each team and have a chance to win. But it just becoming wrong if you are betting for your favorite team just because you like them.

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.