Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:40:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232076 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 658

I'm in vacation

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:45:16 PM

How can you really say that when we are beting low we always win and when we bet high we always lose and how can you say that this is not true? based on my experience i always see this thing there always odds when we gamble but im not talking about dice im talking about the graph in bustabits when im always bet low.

I think gambling would not work like that, even if you bet low or high the output will always be on random, they can not say that if they are just betting low they would always win, No gambling would not work that way because it is a randomness that gambling would work out for people that is why it is really risky, you can never control or even work out a strategy on random gambling although you can use your skill and Analyzing in poker and sports betting.
All i do know is i can control myself, and i dont invest into gambling never big ammounts, i make small bets, and sometimes i try dices, but the ammount i do spend its controled, sure if i win i may find a problem because i will try again and again, till loose the coins or achieve a good result, the problem is just that.
If you have control on your self while playing gambling then you cannot say that if you win you will become addict and will play again and again as all of those who have control on themselves they can control themselves in losing or in winning situation and do not become addict.
If you are just thinking that it is just for fun no matter you have control your self for addiction. you can stop to play since you are just gamble for fun..
and i think greediness is one of the reason that is why they are staying in any gambling site that they dont know that can drain your wallet if stay without thinking for your funds..

..Decision from segwit2x is not Final..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:30:09 PM

If you are asking me its not wrong but also not the best thing you can do, I love gambling so now and than and I really enjoy it but I also never had any problems with it too.
I think that you just have to know your stop point honestly!
Even though gambling is making a lot of lives of gamblers miserable it is not the gambling itself fault. But it is the gamblers wrong using of it.

And that is why many people are seeing gambling is wrong for those gamblers who are not using gambling properly.

Because gambling is a business and a source of entertainment.
Irresponsible gambling and having so much fun playing gambling all the times makes it wrong.
I agree ,some of gamblers think that gambling house is wrong but actually we some of us use to play gambling so much so we get addicted to it. If you let yourself to be addicted and have no limit even you are rich the result will not good at all. Gamblers makes gambling wrong and Gambling house are happy on it because they earn much.

True. Most gamblers are deeply involved in this kind of situations.. they feel that they are having so much fun and in the end they are losing a lot of money and they didn't realize it until they go bankrupt. This is the truth for most of gamblers and I think that it is so wrong.
To bet to the point that you bring yourself to bankruptcy is without a doubt wrong but personally I really think those that go that far are really not having fun but just chasing their losses.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:37:54 AM

Yes, gambling can also ruin your relationship with your family and if you ignore it by not listening to their advice, you will not just lose your money but also your family. gambling is not wrong because its just a game or a way to entertain people its up to players how they treat it. without limitation can end up with addiction and that makes it wrong.

well definitely for me it is wrong. you can loose all your money (bitcoin) you work hard for, even family. a lot of people I know who played gambling everyday always says it was just a pass time. but its not. and later on they realize that they loose everything.

Always think of your family once they will be going to get affected of you addiction, all I know is that, family is more important than anyone, and even gambling is not important at all.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:00:32 AM

Yes, gambling can also ruin your relationship with your family and if you ignore it by not listening to their advice, you will not just lose your money but also your family. gambling is not wrong because its just a game or a way to entertain people its up to players how they treat it. without limitation can end up with addiction and that makes it wrong.

well definitely for me it is wrong. you can loose all your money (bitcoin) you work hard for, even family. a lot of people I know who played gambling everyday always says it was just a pass time. but its not. and later on they realize that they loose everything.

Always think of your family once they will be going to get affected of you addiction, all I know is that, family is more important than anyone, and even gambling is not important at all.
Sometimes we gamble because of our family and we know it's hard to win in gambling but still we are hoping we can win because we think that it's the easiest and fastest way to make money, the desperation to have a comfortable life or being rich in short is one of the main reason why we gamble for money.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
barbara44

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:14:27 PM

To bet to the point that you bring yourself to bankruptcy is without a doubt wrong but personally I really think those that go that far are really not having fun but just chasing their losses.
I have seen many people going bankrupt and that's when they realize that gambling is wrong and all. The reason is that till they had money they had hope, they always think that once they start winning they will just continue it.

While actually the odds are odds and no matter what you think they will sometimes work for you and sometimes not. Chasing losses means gambling with a goal which is dangerous since you will burn all your money to win and cover losses.

skyway1

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:43:50 PM

If you want to get entertain yourself for sometime then we can not say that its wrong and other side if you want to get a huge profit from gambling then its wrong because then you should lost your all bitcoin on gambling because gambling is too much risky.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:51:17 PM

If you are asking me its not wrong but also not the best thing you can do, I love gambling so now and than and I really enjoy it but I also never had any problems with it too.
I think that you just have to know your stop point honestly!
Even though gambling is making a lot of lives of gamblers miserable it is not the gambling itself fault. But it is the gamblers wrong using of it.

And that is why many people are seeing gambling is wrong for those gamblers who are not using gambling properly.

Because gambling is a business and a source of entertainment.
Irresponsible gambling and having so much fun playing gambling all the times makes it wrong.
I agree ,some of gamblers think that gambling house is wrong but actually we some of us use to play gambling so much so we get addicted to it. If you let yourself to be addicted and have no limit even you are rich the result will not good at all. Gamblers makes gambling wrong and Gambling house are happy on it because they earn much.

True. Most gamblers are deeply involved in this kind of situations.. they feel that they are having so much fun and in the end they are losing a lot of money and they didn't realize it until they go bankrupt. This is the truth for most of gamblers and I think that it is so wrong.
yeah a number of players are claiming that they are playing for fun only and do not play for earning money but in the run of that fun they lose all of their money and do not remain in having any amount of money with them for their future and for their family they even do not think for the better future of their children.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

wxa7115

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:33:44 PM

If you want to get entertain yourself for sometime then we can not say that its wrong and other side if you want to get a huge profit from gambling then its wrong because then you should lost your all bitcoin on gambling because gambling is too much risky.
There is nothing wrong with responsible gambling and in fact most people gamble for fun the problem are those that are unable to control themselves and see gambling as a source of income.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Colt22

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

How can you really say that when we are beting low we always win and when we bet high we always lose and how can you say that this is not true? based on my experience i always see this thing there always odds when we gamble but im not talking about dice im talking about the graph in bustabits when im always bet low.

I think gambling would not work like that, even if you bet low or high the output will always be on random, they can not say that if they are just betting low they would always win, No gambling would not work that way because it is a randomness that gambling would work out for people that is why it is really risky, you can never control or even work out a strategy on random gambling although you can use your skill and Analyzing in poker and sports betting.
But in some dice sites I have faced a situation that when I bet lower it came in my favor I mean I often win that bet but when I increased my bet amount then it was a lose for me. I think they are coded like that on these dice sites.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 574

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:59:26 PM

In those places where it is illegal then it is wrong to play at these places as they are breaking the laws of their state and if someone break one law of his state he commit a crime and that is a bad thing. so if they are banned from gambling then they do not have to give time to there.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:45:31 AM

Sometimes we gamble because of our family and we know it's hard to win in gambling but still we are hoping we can win because we think that it's the easiest and fastest way to make money, the desperation to have a comfortable life or being rich in short is one of the main reason why we gamble for money.

It is not a wrong thinking, but you should try your luck with the very small amount of your earnings once in awhile. But you shouldn't only gamble to earn fast and easy money to have a comfortable life. That is completely wrong as long as you do it vocationally for fun. One drawback is slowly people can addict to these games easily so should think about that also when you do it vocationally.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,SELLALL+YOUR+BITCOINTALK+ACCOUNTS+TO+ME,
   ▀[/color]
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████[/color][/size][/url][/td][/tr][/table]
Doamader

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:53:36 AM

It is not a wrong thinking, but you should try your luck with the very small amount of your earnings once in awhile. But you shouldn't only gamble to earn fast and easy money to have a comfortable life. That is completely wrong as long as you do it vocationally for fun. One drawback is slowly people can addict to these games easily so should think about that also when you do it vocationally.
I do believe all people that gamble does wanna to get rich or win some big jackpot, the thing is the most keep trying and not able to win or recover their investement, but there ins nothing wrong trying to get a better life.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ CRYPTO MADE EASY ❖❖❖
IDesigned for mass adoption by billion of people.I
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

Zigsss

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:17:07 AM

Gambling is not super wrong but the fact is that you just should not do it too much because it stays something that is risky and can get you in problems.
You just should do it sometimes for the enjoyment and nothing more.
rickadone

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:39:28 AM

That is not just wrong but is actually depressing because what sort of addiction is this that the person knows I am loosing money continuously with it yet cannot leave it .. surely gambling banned countries had a deep thought and then banned. Anyways if you gamble make sure you take a break often so you don't get addicted.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:48:53 AM

It is wrong when the money you will use is important or reserve to use to any emergency situation on your life, you have to be a safe/practical gambler. Gamble what you can lose , always put some limit every time you bet so you will have control over the entire betting stage.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 602

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:59:38 AM

It is wrong when the money you will use is important or reserve to use to any emergency situation on your life, you have to be a safe/practical gambler. Gamble what you can lose , always put some limit every time you bet so you will have control over the entire betting stage.

i am agree with this, also if we want to playing gambling better we prepare some amount in our pocket that really not for use to buy something or for emergency situations so we are safe to playing gambling with that money.

xSkylarx

Activity: 518

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:28:12 AM

It's wrong if you gamble with addiction. You don't care how much you lose, even your responsibilities are left out because you are addicted in gambling. It is not if you do it just for entertainment or your spare times.

................peerguess................ !! Exclusive ICO Benefits !!
..____________________________ANN Thread WhitepaperBountiesTwitterTelegram_________________________..
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:31:35 AM

It's wrong if you gamble with addiction. You don't care how much you lose, even your responsibilities are left out because you are addicted in gambling. It is not if you do it just for entertainment or your spare times.

There is a fine line between betting for your entertainment and betting to make money... It means if you are betting and losing then gambling will be bad for you, and if you are winning it's good.. But anyway, if you don't have enough money for food and anything that you need in real life, then you have no right to gamble specially if there are people who are depending on you...  Smiley

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
mostkey

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:31:40 AM

Wrong or right it is up to each of the players. Gambling can be a wrong thing when someone has a gambling addiction and put gambling to the most important thing in his life. So play it safe. So you can get a lot of profit and fun.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

gambling is really wrong if you are really playing gambling in a wrong way, but if you have your own strategy of gambling then you can really play it in a good way and then it will not be consider it as wrong.
Correct, like me I didn't abuse myself in playing gambling, I just play the amount that I afford to lose so that even if I lose it is just fine for me because I know I enjoyed playing and at the same time I am satisfy with that because I know I don't lose huge amount unlike others that can't move forward with their loses.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.