Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 06:38:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232061 times)
mileymatmun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:47:19 AM

Nah, gambling isn't wrong as long as you don't gamble excessively. It becomes wrong when you gamble all that you have even the money that you should use to buy food. When you can't control yourself not to gamble specially when your losing. You should understand just gamble what you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 980

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:04:19 AM

Gambling became wrong if you abuse yourself and attach so much on gambling but as long as you control yourself from being addicted to it ,its not wrong . Many sees gambling is wrong because first thing comes to their mind is losing money and addicting on gambling.

The big question there is how will you control your self? and when is enough to stop... If you are not ready to lose and your money has other purpose in your life and yet you use it to gamble, then definitely you are doing it wrong... Gambling should only be done if you are rich and don't need money, stating a reason "for fun" in gambling I think is illogical...  Smiley
But a rich gambler must have some logic behind his gambling activities. Yes, if a gambler is successful by going for gambling for fulfilling his ambitions, then there will not be any wrong in doing it. It is only possible for the rich people as they are not aiming for any profits from it, but they will definitely get their entertainments. So, there will not be any wrong for them as they are successful with their gambling activities.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
virasisog

Activity: 630

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:07:27 AM

Gambling became wrong if you abuse yourself and attach so much on gambling but as long as you control yourself from being addicted to it ,its not wrong . Many sees gambling is wrong because first thing comes to their mind is losing money and addicting on gambling.

The big question there is how will you control your self? and when is enough to stop... If you are not ready to lose and your money has other purpose in your life and yet you use it to gamble, then definitely you are doing it wrong... Gambling should only be done if you are rich and don't need money, stating a reason "for fun" in gambling I think is illogical...  Smiley
Yes i will ,i can by setting a limit to myself . Accepting the fact that many people rich or poor are into gambling ,why ? Is only rich can have some fun with it ? Most of the poor also gambles there's no restriction if you are rich or poor as long as you can handle your situation we are all equal in this world in some things .

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

diegz

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:18:05 AM

Nah, gambling isn't wrong as long as you don't gamble excessively. It becomes wrong when you gamble all that you have even the money that you should use to buy food. When you can't control yourself not to gamble specially when your losing. You should understand just gamble what you can afford to lose.

Oh well, that's what others forgot. When they gamble they are like horse and probably looking on just one direction without even leaning back. That's what makes gambling wrong. Sometimes a gambler even if they don't have food to eat they do gamble having a false hope that they will win.

freedomgo

Activity: 756

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:30:57 AM

Oh well, that's what others forgot. When they gamble they are like horse and probably looking on just one direction without even leaning back. That's what makes gambling wrong. Sometimes a gambler even if they don't have food to eat they do gamble having a false hope that they will win.
You called them a irresponsible gambler who will prioritize gambling over their basic needs, I have seen that kind of people in my area all day and all they do is just to gamble instead of taking care the needs of their family, in the end they will blame the government for their negligence.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:00:54 AM

You called them a irresponsible gambler who will prioritize gambling over their basic needs, I have seen that kind of people in my area all day and all they do is just to gamble instead of taking care the needs of their family, in the end they will blame the government for their negligence.

Those type  of people are  very irresponsible and surely they are  already a gambling  addict because they are compromising things already just  to play gambling no matter what it  cost. They would surely stop if they  have no already  a money a property and other assets. As you said they would  probably blame the government for their mistakes which is really a dumb thing.

Qunenin

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:23:02 AM

Yes i will ,i can by setting a limit to myself . Accepting the fact that many people rich or poor are into gambling ,why ? Is only rich can have some fun with it ? Most of the poor also gambles there's no restriction if you are rich or poor as long as you can handle your situation we are all equal in this world in some things .

Off course, everyone know his limit in gambling, like me and you know about that which amount we should use in gambling and if we lose than what the result will come. And also poor and rich people don't matter in gambling, i see most of the poor people are playing gambling instead of rich people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Positid

Activity: 378

I will join....

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:29:11 AM

The big question there is how will you control your self? and when is enough to stop... If you are not ready to lose and your money has other purpose in your life and yet you use it to gamble, then definitely you are doing it wrong... Gambling should only be done if you are rich and don't need money, stating a reason "for fun" in gambling I think is illogical...  Smiley

Off course, everyone know his limit in gambling, like me and you know about that which amount we should use in gambling and if we lose than what the result will come. And also poor and rich people don't matter in gambling, i see most of the poor people are playing gambling instead of rich people.
Always set aside an amount for gambling purposes only, in that way you can discipline yourself even if you are losing and you will not result to chasing your bets, just focus on your goal which is to have fun only so your personal funds not intended for gambling will not be at risk.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
gabmen

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

The big question there is how will you control your self? and when is enough to stop... If you are not ready to lose and your money has other purpose in your life and yet you use it to gamble, then definitely you are doing it wrong... Gambling should only be done if you are rich and don't need money, stating a reason "for fun" in gambling I think is illogical...  Smiley

Always set aside an amount for gambling purposes only, in that way you can discipline yourself even if you are losing and you will not result to chasing your bets, just focus on your goal which is to have fun only so your personal funds not intended for gambling will not be at risk.

yeah if you do it this way, you be able to see gambling in a different and fun perspective than when you try to gamble to make money easily. it lessens stress and pressure that you most like will get if your aim is just to earn

Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Gambling is not wrong unless you are addicted or irresponsible.

If you are doing this for fun, not to earn money, you will always end up paying few bucks for some time of enjoyment.
You can always set your limits, and you can always bet only what you can afford to lose.

I personally bet less then 5$ once a week, which is for the fun, not for earning money.

If you are doing so to earn money, then you can caught up in a big problems, because you may lose all of your savings.

Just bet with responsible and everything will be alright.
Malsetid

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

Gambling is not wrong unless you are addicted or irresponsible.

If you are doing this for fun, not to earn money, you will always end up paying few bucks for some time of enjoyment.
You can always set your limits, and you can always bet only what you can afford to lose.

I personally bet less then 5$ once a week, which is for the fun, not for earning money.

If you are doing so to earn money, then you can caught up in a big problems, because you may lose all of your savings.

Just bet with responsible and everything will be alright.

right! that's actually a good idea with what you're doing having just 5$ a week spent for gambling. that way you don't restrain yourself from enjoying gambling while also practicing self control as so to not get addicted. i might just be doing the same thing here thanks

BrewMaster

Activity: 658

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:47:17 PM

knowing the limits is not always enough you have to try and stick to your limits and try not to go over them.
otherwise we all are aware of gambling, the risks and our limits and our own pocket but we sometimes get hyped up and go over it.

abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:41:31 PM

that is right that gambling is wrong if you are playing it wrongly, but if you manage an play gambling in a sensitive way then you can really enjoy gambling, and then gambling is not wrong for you,
BossMacko

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:40:25 PM

Gambling is not a wrong doing. They say gambling is wrong because of what the people do to be able to gamble. Some risk their important money to try their luck , to hope they win to double the money to be able to buy or pay something important but instead of winning they lose then they will have a problem getting the money to pay or buy for that something. You see if you have something to buy or pay important things do not ever gamble the money you have because it can lead for a bigger problem that you will not be able to solve immediately.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
hawkins

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:10:42 PM

many who see gambling as a hobby that is very good for making money, but I have a different view and hold it. Well, gambling can bring people to goodness but may gamble more to bring people to the ugliness. maybe like someone who can not control himself in this matter, or perhaps people are addicted, it could make them damaged. many people are like that, but they said it was only a hobby and have fun. everyone has their own opinion about gambling.

futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:09:24 AM

that is right that gambling is wrong if you are playing it wrongly, but if you manage an play gambling in a sensitive way then you can really enjoy gambling, and then gambling is not wrong for you,

What do you mean by sensitive way of gambling? You mean to say gamble with some fixed amount to reduce you loses? If that is your intention then it is correct because if you gamble without any limit, then you may lose a lot of money in gambling in a single session. So it is good to gamble always with fixed amount.
Finestream

Activity: 714

BITSLER.COM! The best Gambling site NOW*

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:25:47 AM

many who see gambling as a hobby that is very good for making money, but I have a different view and hold it. Well, gambling can bring people to goodness but may gamble more to bring people to the ugliness. maybe like someone who can not control himself in this matter, or perhaps people are addicted, it could make them damaged. many people are like that, but they said it was only a hobby and have fun. everyone has their own opinion about gambling.
Most of us are having fun in gambling but here are people who really cannot just appreciate the game only but also seek for profit, they are usually who falls victim of wrong belief that they can make easy money in gambling but if you will analyze carefully majority of us here are losers so chances are most of us will fail for our mission to make money.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:29:24 AM

Gambling is just a form of entertainment. People pay money to go and enjoy the facility there. It is the thrill and excitement that gets the people hook. However, it is those people who lose control that give gambling a bad name.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:46:14 AM

Gambling is just a form of entertainment. People pay money to go and enjoy the facility there. It is the thrill and excitement that gets the people hook. However, it is those people who lose control that give gambling a bad name.
That's how it should be, when you are thinking of having fun gambling is always the easy access, we might lose and win as that's only the possible outcome of your bets but whatever happen you need to accept the reality, we will be happy if we win but in times of defeat we need to accept the reality.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
carriagehoodlum

Activity: 135

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:57:55 AM

Guys, gambling is never wrong this just game. This like back again to yourself then depens on you how to make this. As we know all to do can be "wrong" if we make this negatif.
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.