Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC with verified PayPal for +-$100  (Read 5107 times)
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:13:04 PM

Yes but quicksilver posted his decision in the beginning. Also with him saying that I was logged in to two different computers witch locked him out is bogus as well. I've logged into multiple they just ask to verify its a trusted computer among other things that he said. He started he hasn't used it in over a year. Who just leaves 100$ somewhere that your not going to use.

The 100 was not in there for a year. I last used the account about a year back. Received 100 into it yesterday and sent it out today. But for the year or year and a half before that there was only +-2.20 in there
So you got 100$ yesterday but your account was locked today. That is even better now.
RustyNomad (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

So everything that I just looked up is that service.intl@paypal.com is a scam and many people got scammed with it..

Its service@intl.paypal.com
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:14:01 PM

PayPal is definitely not safe to accept, but why exactly did you feel comfortable sending first to someone who has 28 posts and no trade history? This was a prime example when it would have been a good idea to use escrow.

Tell me about it, have you ever had one of those utter moments of stupidity? If not I had enough of them in one go for all of us today. Still kicking myself. I've paid more than enough in 'school fees' in my life to know better.

Firstly,  paypalbusters should send the BTC if he can't prove that his account froze because of the op.  I'll review the PayPal transaction right now but I'm on the op's side right now... Why he would trade with anewbie member with no rep, and send first, I'll never know :-/
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:16:27 PM

Yes but quicksilver posted his decision in the beginning. Also with him saying that I was logged in to two different computers witch locked him out is bogus as well. I've logged into multiple they just ask to verify its a trusted computer among other things that he said. He started he hasn't used it in over a year. Who just leaves 100$ somewhere that your not going to use.

The 100 was not in there for a year. I last used the account about a year back. Received 100 into it yesterday and sent it out today. But for the year or year and a half before that there was only +-2.20 in there
So you got 100$ yesterday but your account was locked today. That is even better now.

It was not locked. It had a status of limited meaning that I could not send funds.

Here is where they restored it after I emailed them, note the email address

RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:19:14 PM

PayPal is definitely not safe to accept, but why exactly did you feel comfortable sending first to someone who has 28 posts and no trade history? This was a prime example when it would have been a good idea to use escrow.

Tell me about it, have you ever had one of those utter moments of stupidity? If not I had enough of them in one go for all of us today. Still kicking myself. I've paid more than enough in 'school fees' in my life to know better.

Firstly,  paypalbusters should send the BTC if he can't prove that his account froze because of the op.  I'll review the PayPal transaction right now but I'm on the op's side right now... Why he would trade with anewbie member with no rep, and send first, I'll never know :-/

Must I forward you the emails that went with those transactions?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

i wanted escrow, he declined and wanted to send first!
He can confirm!
My account was in good standing, i didnt taked the money from it and i dont have my account anymore.

This is what's confusing me right now.  Rustynomad did not charge back or file a dispute.  In fact, the transaction is still marked as completed.  Furthermore, his account is verified and yours isn't.

So, it shouldn't have been a problem in/with the transaction unless I'm missing something.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:21:34 PM

i also can do the same if he want Wink

Also please let us know why you declined escrow?

Because I trusted you, is that so wrong? Stupid maybe but I usually trust people until they prove otherwise
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:22:20 PM

He can confirm!
My account was in good standing, i didnt taked the money from it and i dont have my account anymore.

This is what's confusing me right now.  Rustynomad did not charge back or file a dispute.  In fact, the transaction is still marked as completed.  Furthermore, his account is verified and yours isn't.

So, it shouldn't have been a problem in/with the transaction unless I'm missing something.
How where the funds added? Also what was the name he sent to?
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:24:44 PM

i also can do the same if he want Wink

Also please let us know why you declined escrow?

Because I trusted you, is that so wrong? Stupid maybe but I usually trust people until they prove otherwise
yes it is bad for anyone to send to a newbie first for anything unless you had alternative plans.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:24:51 PM

He can confirm!

Mobux,can you confirm that I did send to the following address

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:25:57 PM

He can confirm!

The person he sent the money to was: jasmine ashton.
It was sent using solely his PayPal balance from the $94 USD he received earlier from another user, just a day before.  I see no problems and nothing in the resolution centre.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:27:05 PM

He can confirm!

Mobux,can you confirm that I did send to the following address

Confirmed.
Sent to:   
jasmine ashton (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Unverified)
Email:   
jasmine.ashton88@yahoo.com
Amount sent:   
-$94.77 USD
Fee amount:   
-$1.42 USD
Net amount:   
-$96.19 USD

Date:   
04 Sep 2015
Time:   
13:05:23 GMT+02:00
Completed

Subject:   
You have sent $94.77 USD to jasmine ashton with PayPal
Funding Type:   
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:   
$96.19 USD - PayPal Account
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:28:38 PM

i didnt wanted you to trust me, i just sayed you that we can use escrow, simple..i never sayed you to do it without escrow.
I still dont know why my paypal account is gone, i didnt received anything from paypal, i sended them a email and i`m still waiting for it...
BTW, i explained a lot of times, i used my paypal account just for online donations and other things like that, i added the id card in it to lift it, that account has 2 years Smiley was just unverified with credit card but that doesnt metter, i want to know how my paypal account was deleted and why because i just received that payment and boom...account gone.
Well, it's very unlikely that your PayPal account is gone because of the money the op sent you.  If that were to happen there would be something wrong with the op:'s account as well, and I don't see anything.
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:30:20 PM

Not if it was reversed by credit card or PayPal My Cash claiming it was stolen. Or even by the bank.
I say we should wait a couple of days to verify he doesn't receive anything back.
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:30:31 PM

i didnt wanted you to trust me, i just sayed you that we can use escrow, simple..i never sayed you to do it without escrow.
I still dont know why my paypal account is gone, i didnt received anything from paypal, i sended them a email and i`m still waiting for it...
BTW, i explained a lot of times, i used my paypal account just for online donations and other things like that, i added the id card in it to lift it, that account has 2 years Smiley was just unverified with credit card but that doesnt metter, i want to know how my paypal account was deleted and why because i just received that payment and boom...account gone.
Well, it's very unlikely that your PayPal account is gone because of the money the op sent you.  If that were to happen there would be something wrong with the op:'s account as well, and I don't see anything.

Can you also just perhaps confirm that no funds was withdrawn from the account and that there is no bank account linked to the account
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

Can you also just perhaps confirm that no funds was withdrawn from the account and that there is no bank account linked to the account
You don't have to have something linked to charge a reversal.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:33:48 PM

Not if it was reversed by credit card or PayPal My Cash claiming it was stolen. Or even by the bank.
I say we should wait a couple of days to verify he doesn't receive anything back.
If that were the case, wouldn't the transaction show up as reversed on the PayPal account?
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:34:16 PM

Monbox, I have the sure fire way to make sure this is legit...
RustyNomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:34:21 PM

Mobux,

maybe you can confirm on paypal. When you send a business transaction there is no fee. The business pays the fee. So if that transaction of mine was sent as a business transaction it would have been one straight amount.

It however is not, it has a service fee which means that it was sent as family friends.

You can try and test it with that 0.02 in there.Just go to send, select business and check the message that comes up and then try family/friends
BtcCrazy1

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:35:32 PM

If that were the case, wouldn't the transaction show up as reversed on the PayPal account?
No, I've had to do a reversal with someone before through my credit card the gave it right back then around 2 weeks later PayPal sent an email saying that the investigation was closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: