Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We have two options
We reward 2.5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 5 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1 coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 2 coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 30 seconds per block. In this case Steps will transfer very fast.
We reward 1% POS coins per block after block 60 100 and 60 seconds per block.
We keep everything like it is.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STEPS] Let's make a new altcoin environment  (Read 193110 times)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:29:05 AM

Hi StepsCoin,

Thank you for your continued support, as most of you may be aware we have considered STEPS as one of the first 4 POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.

We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it, if we get a good response we run with STEPS if not we are just happy to have offered it and move forward so please don't hold back.

Here is some info on how the POS Minting Pool will work.

No database, no sign up and no security risks.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume

We help coins get off exchange and in turn improve the price.

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"
              Increasing Altcoin Value

how does it work if you call it pool?
will the netweight be accumulated with all steps in this wallet, so that the income will be higher for everyone?
the fees are quite high if that is not the case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:59:22 AM

Hi StepsCoin,

Thank you for your continued support, as most of you may be aware we have considered STEPS as one of the first 4 POS coins to be supported by our POS Cloud Minting pool launching next week.

We thought we would get the info out there to see what your community thought about it, if we get a good response we run with STEPS if not we are just happy to have offered it and move forward so please don't hold back.

Here is some info on how the POS Minting Pool will work.

No database, no sign up and no security risks.

Staking will run on an anonymous server with no ties to any published online content

We will manage all "Stakers" through our support ticketing system with bank level security.

Each "Staker" will have a dedicated account manager regardless of Staked coin volume

We help coins get off exchange and in turn improve the price.

We are finalizing our new website over the next few days and would like to get some feedback from the community.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"
              Increasing Altcoin Value

will the netweight be accumulated with all steps in this wallet, so that the income will be higher for everyone?
if this will be like a pool maybe that will be good idea
something like percentage of what you deposit in total pool POS earning
i think this is what altcoinstep is planning in stay safe wallet

Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 02:25:46 PM

Hi guys,

I'd like to answer all questions within this one response so please excuse the fact that I am not mentioning each user individually.

Yes we are offering "pooled minting" this will pool all coins in one wallet. All "Stakers" using Steak Cloud will be able to achieve a much higher reward and also the fact that this service mostly appeals to individuals that are not able to stake at all the fee is very reasonable based on that fact that if you wanted to run the kind of servers we have you would not be able to support the cost of the server alone even at the fees we are considering.

if this will be like a pool maybe that will be good idea
something like percentage of what you deposit in total pool POS earning
i think this is what altcoinstep is planning in stay safe wallet

As mentioned above you are absolutely correct, this will be pooled and we are here to complement STEPS and are in constant communication with the STEPS Dev who we have to praise for always having the best interest of the community at heart. Not many Devs contact us requesting reports to see the heaps of verifiable information we have to demonstrate just how much we share the vision of STEPS "Creating a new altcoin environment"

We are thrilled by all the positive responses from the community and thank you very much to those who have taken the time to respond with the various reasons why they see value in what Steak Cloud has to offer.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"
              Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:31:29 PM

thanks for reply.

as i stake for zero payment, it is an (not so) easy calculation for me.
can i get more stake income minus your fees, than i have here.

I'm not sure, how i can compare this, but i think i will start with a small amount and throwing some maths on it in a few weeks.
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 03:56:16 PM

thanks for reply.

as i stake for zero payment, it is an (not so) easy calculation for me.
can i get more stake income minus your fees, than i have here.

I'm not sure, how i can compare this, but i think i will start with a small amount and throwing some maths on it in a few weeks.

Hi raetsch,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to raise your question with us.

I see where the confusion may be coming from, we take a fee from the coins minted not from "Steakers" total deposits.

With regards to you getting more income minus your fees.. Absolutely! We are offering a way to stake coins with weight that will not only offer more rewards but also secure the networks of the coins we support. This service will not be offered to everyone, as you can see form our POS mining pool we are very careful who we partner with as we understand the pressures and potential shortcomings in supporting altcoins that are not looking out for the best interest of the communities who support them.

By all means start with a small amount, we are launching with 4 coins for the very reason that we want to get as much user feedback as possible but at the same time are more than confident that Cloud Stakers will see a much better return by pool staking than staking individually, moreover, those who are unable to stake will find our service even more valuable or at least this is what we aspire to achieve and are focused on achieving with Stake Clouds Pooled Minting product launch.

I hope this answers your questions and helps with bringing clarity to what we are trying to achieve.

If there is anything more we can do to offer extra support in terms of transparency with regards to how we are managing user expectations please do feel free to as us here or within our dedicated Steak Cloud support system.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"
              Increasing Altcoin Value

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:27:40 PM

SteakCloud what size blocks will you be using to stake in this pool??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 05:51:04 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 04:51:50 PM by Steak Cloud

SteakCloud what size blocks will you be using to stake in this pool??

Hi Zebedee23,

It took us a little bit of time to think about what you were asking here but we think we may have an answer for you. If you are asking what projected staking rewards we are expected to achieve based on how much coins we will be staking, this will be very hard to predict as we will not be able to report on that until we have those coins within the wallet and they have reached staking maturity.

I can tell you confidently that we are very familiar with staking best practice and we will make sure that our "Stakers" get maximum return on investment.

If we've missed something or misunderstood your question please do let us know.

Regards

"Steak Cloud logo"
              Increasing Altcoin Value

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:21:51 PM

I'm thinking that the addition to SteakCloud will or at least should attract new smaller buyers, as this will enable them to stake and receive rewards too.

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:47:59 PM

Steps was added to CoinGecko -  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/steps
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:37:16 PM

So great having steps staking is going good 80 steps at a time ....Steps is moving forward with all the new features it great being part of this  team and community the new stay safe wallet is one of the best wallet online you can mine new coins with ease no worries of get Trojan malware viruses on your computer thanks to Altcoin steps and Grand west  great job guy's..

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:15:12 AM

Just got my first ever POS block for 80 STEPS. With only 231 STEPS staking  Smiley

ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:39:34 AM

Just got my first ever POS block for 80 STEPS. With only 231 STEPS staking  Smiley

You are VERY lucky haha almost unbelievably lucky! Good for you Smiley

andrepierre

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

Very happy for you, keep on staking!!!

We will update the community soon how we progress with our roadmap.
andrepierre

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:57:07 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 04:36:28 PM by andrepierre

The following alert was send on twitter:

$QDOS wallet contains a trojan, whitepaper is copied, dev deletes posts and the coin just got added to CCex.
https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/666906676537204736

We as community must spread the word of Steps Stay Safe, I can really see that we can have huge growth as miners start to recognise it is dangerous to download new wallets.

Kindly take not we do not endorse any coin that we add to Steps Stay Safe, this is a service for miners to protect them again scam coins and coins with viruses and trojans. We give miners the opportunity to thoroughly check the wallets before they download it to their computer. As discussed some of our Steps Community got hacked after they downloaded an infected wallet.

We thought about this and came up with Steps Stay Safe to protect holders of new coins, nobody would like to get hacked and this is extra protection!
ReturnOfTheMAC

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:00:47 PM

Just a small update: The network staking weight is now over 41,731,820 - that is as high as I have seen it to date. Be very careful about selling your STEPS now - on the balance it appears people are staking coins they buy off the exchange rather than offering them for sale higher up.

xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:32:01 AM

1000 buy wall and 1100 buy wall was remove
the price now is 879 there a lot of update from this coin but people stop buying this coin why  Huh

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:45:14 AM

thanks to the dump i have some more cheap steps for testing in the new "stakecloud" service Smiley

so, what is status of this new feature @steakecloud?
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:45:44 AM

1000 buy wall and 1100 buy wall was remove
the price now is 879 there a lot of update from this coin but people stop buying this coin why  Huh

Don't know if thy were removed it looks more like they were sold through.

raetsch
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:49:18 AM

nope, the two big ones weren't filled.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:20:17 AM

Really weird. It looks as either the buy walls were removed for the dump or the dumper waited for them to be removed which would mean the purpose was to kill the price. But why? If the one hoped for more panic sells, this didn't really work the last times so it was unlikely to be able to restock cheaper.

In the meantime the staking weight grew and is just below 47 million at moment, never saw it that high before and we didn't even hit the 3 digit rewards yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: