Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006434 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:48:55 AM

BigVern's Cryptsy's new tier program has nothing to do with "New verification tier system is in place. Due to increased regulatory scrutiny." It's based on his network marketing foray back in the day as a means to curtail withdraws under the auspices of US laws and policies in place since 911. Meanwhile, Paul's nesting comfortably with Ms Nettles in his new million-dollar-plus home purchased off the backs of those awaiting their moneys.

What's the over/under that the Vernons are sleeping on a $40K bed - with a cat? HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 04:20:34 AM

I've created support ticked saying something like 'please cancel my pending btc withdrawal'. They have returned my btc back to balance in a hour. Another way is to ask cancel withdrawal in chat, they will do so in a minutes. A bit more complicated part is to find altcoin with tiny spread, good volume and working withdrawals( ltc withdrawals pending for hours and maybe days). Doge have worked out for me( Eth and Dash withdrawals worked also), but it was yesterday, i'm not sure is it working now, just try it out.
A good alt for withdrawal is UNO / Unobtanium.

I know that people have been able to withdraw it.  Plus it is stable and highly liquid on other exchanges...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 04:43:52 AM

http://images.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi/dwispart2.pl

Looks like Paul and Lori go way back. No wonder she gave him such a good reference. HAHAHA
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:03:25 AM

I am also having problems with Cryptsy.

I cannot withdraw my BTC balance.

It is stuck as "Pending" and I do not have access to my funds. I cannot cancel the withdrawal either.

I e-mailed support about the issue, their response:

"Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We are experiencing a delay when it comes to processing BTC withdrawal transactions. Our technical team is working hard to get the withdrawals moving as fast as they can. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter."

The chat portion of Cryptsy is full of users asking about withdrawing funds - stating that they are also stuck. Some have said that they have been stuck for 8 or more days.
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:39:37 AM

Congrats to Bruno for the amazing digging. It's making headlines again lol  Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3s47la/homeless_people_run_bitcoin_exchanges/
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

Congrats to Bruno for the amazing digging. It's making headlines again lol  Grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/3s47la/homeless_people_run_bitcoin_exchanges/

oh deer god that made me ROFL hard and using my avatar in there too was a nice touch LOLOL
that headline is hilarious and the first response i seen was funny too..

Below posted on that Reddit link..

[–]ButtersBeButtin 6 points 17 hours ago

He's not homeless, just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire.

Just you wait, he'll be using the productive power of the capitalist system to pull himself up by his bootstraps and become a contributing member of the economy again.

FUD first & ask questions later™
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:00:25 AM

more than 3 days waiting for 50 BTC in cryptsy.... what we should do?

its fair put a negative trust to Bit jhon and Vig bern?

with this 50 btc lost its nearly 120 btc lost since MTGOX im bored to trust in scammers

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:13:08 AM

All my withdrawals stcked again, they are 2 BTC withdrawals and 1 BTCD withdrawal

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:06:29 AM

i am surprised they have lasted this long actually..
I expected them to have pulled a Gox by now to be honest.

And i don't say that because i think they planned it that way.
I don't think Gox planned it either.. it's just that they paint themselves into a corner basically.

earnings go down and things get tough.
the company has to find money from somewhere..

has any crypto business went on the record saying yeah we're guilty (before they pulled a Gox ?)
Of course not.. ALL of them played dumb right up to the end and many after that kept on lying.
MintPal ? Gox ? The list goes on and on..

Don't be surprised to see Cryptsy cry, "I was hacked" ahahhaa

I created a new topic over a year ago when BitJohn pulled a stunt and started lying to me
and i told them it's our money your screwing with NOT yours !!!
Learn to have respect for your customers (you never ever have)
and of course the Jshock moniker (who ever that really is) mouthed me off again.

I told them the way you treat your customers you don't deserve to be in business.
And since that topic i made i have seen tons of sleazy stunts pulled by them first hand
and seen a shit load of other people bitching too.

Sorry Cryptsy but enough is enough.. you fucking scammy weazles are done.
I'd say you would have more time but like i said you ALWAYS have treated people like shit
ALL OF US !

So you don't deserve anymore leeway or time to limp along bull-shitting us all.
If it wasn't for your horrendous track record and misc bullshit games and lies
i would say give them some time.. to work on things.

But fuck em.. they never learned their lesson.
And it's time they just closed the damn doors.

It's real simple here guys..
Cryptsy does not know how to or is willing to treat customers with respect.
And other exchanges that do deserve your business.

I advise to be cautious and consider moving your coins etc to another exchange such as Bittrex or Poloniex.

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 12:07:27 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 12:22:12 PM by LeChatNoir

I advise to be cautious and consider moving your coins etc to another exchange such as Bittrex or Poloniex.

It's impossible to move coins, i have 5 stucked withdrawals for LTC, BTC, BTCD and i see many people in the chat having the same issues.
You can even say they are insolvent in their chat and nobody will ban you.
They are gone!

The death of crapsea will be a huge step forward for the cryptocommunity.

EDIT: they just banned me.

IAmElemental

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:49:14 PM

Cryptsy, has still told me the same thing that I already know (to reset my password). Both times on different days I tried to reset my password, the given password does not work. So I am left out of my account with 0% chance of getting back in. Do yourself a favor and withdraw your coins. Many of us will be taking them to court and I can't wait to see them file for bankruptcy after we do.
bill_d

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:29:06 PM

Cryptsy, has still told me the same thing that I already know (to reset my password). Both times on different days I tried to reset my password, the given password does not work. So I am left out of my account with 0% chance of getting back in. Do yourself a favor and withdraw your coins. Many of us will be taking them to court and I can't wait to see them file for bankruptcy after we do.

I have access to my account, but they are simply not processing my withdrawal - pending 4 days now. One generic reply from support.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:38:10 PM

It's impossible to move coins, i have 5 stucked withdrawals for LTC, BTC, BTCD and i see many people in the chat having the same issues.
They are gone!

I clicked reply here to say i am sorry to hear that and will cross my fingers for you.
(and all the other guys still waiting for coins) seriously, i know how that feels Sad

now is that so hard ?

get it ?

Is it so hard for them to just say hey sorry we know there is an issue.. this is what we know
and we're working on it.. then say this in the embedded Twitter page feed or on their blog etc.
Notice how Poloniex has mods leaving messages all the time ?
Notice their info box for news ? ..Notice the same thing at BTC-e ?

They have 0 respect for their customers and treat us like dog shit.
Always have and always will !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:43:51 PM

FWIW, at least it'll be warm down in Florida when the sign-bearers make their play, or donning tees with appropriate verbiage as they walk (or bike ride) the sidewalk(s) near and around 16832 Charles River Dr, Delray Beach, FL.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:32:26 PM

They are gone!

Please ignore the nazi sympathizing maggot/ crytpsy insider. Wink

While I can't prove it yet, Polo and Bittrex are most likely clones/spinoffs of cryptsy and/or run by it's insiders.

DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THE ALT EXCHANGES.

Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:32:36 PM

You fucking yank twat's.

The first thing you do is jump from "zero" to "1 million"..

Either litigation, Violence or some other stupidity. No forethought, no consideration. blind ignorance/arrogance.  

With the mindset "I Seen this in a Movie. It was so cool dude!.."

By even discussing your case here you are putting your entire case in jeopardy.

As for doxing owners that just plain punitive and very childish IMHO.
Not one bit of forethought. Again "zero" to "1 million"

Why have so much exposure? did you not get to learn how to dodge bullets, instead of crying like little bitches..

fucking yanks..
IAmElemental

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:38:40 PM

You fucking yank twat's.

Either litigation, Violence or some other stupidity. No forethought, no consideration. blind ignorance/arrogance.  

Why have so much exposure? did you not get to learn how to dodge bullets, instead of crying like little bitches..

fucking yanks..

Thanks for calling me a yank cause that's what I am. Do you really expect an issue like this to get resolved over the internet without force? Do you know how many innocent people have been scammed? That's the equivalent of saying "let's arrest this guy nicely even though he robbed approx. 300 purses for a total of $100K." Please grow up.
Krypt0Fr3ak

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:50:20 PM

You fucking yank twat's.

fucking yanks..

Thanks for calling me a yank cause that's what I am. Do you really expect an issue like this to get resolved over the internet without force? Do you know how many innocent people have been scammed? That's the equivalent of saying "let's arrest this guy nicely even though he robbed approx. 300 purses for a total of $100K." Please grow up.

To be perfectly honest I could give two fucking shits what happens I am covered. As for having the correct "mentality" to tackle issues such as there you guys went right off the edge a couple of pages ago.

I am right the majority of you yanks are arrogant fools, who live in an ultra violent society where you think head-fucked so called celebrities living in tinsel-town are something to aspire towards.
You value the green more that anything, makes me sick.

I'm just calling it as I see it.

PLUS not one iota of forethought for other individuals like myself who quite happily trades on Cryptsy.. How this will affect ME, SO long as you guys get to put your point across. THIS BS is why I fucking hate this TOXIC ass forum as its populated with script-kiddie, alt-coin wannabe morons.

Good luck with this BS.
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 03:13:03 PM

You fucking yank twat's.

fucking yanks..

To be perfectly honest I could give two fucking shits what happens I am covered. As for having the correct "mentality" to tackle issues such as there you guys went right off the edge a couple of pages ago.

I am right the majority of you yanks are arrogant fools, who live in an ultra violent society where you think head-fucked so called celebrities living in tinsel-town are something to aspire towards.
You value the green more that anything, makes me sick.

I'm just calling it as I see it.

PLUS not one iota of forethought for other individuals like myself who quite happily trades on Cryptsy.. How this will affect ME, SO long as you guys get to put your point across. THIS BS is why I fucking hate this TOXIC ass forum as its populated with script-kiddie, alt-coin wannabe morons.

Good luck with this BS.
I am not a yank.
Question: When was the last time you withdrew some BTC (maybe over 1 BTC) from Cryptsy?

Krypt0Fr3ak

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:18:50 PM

yesterday.
Well over 1btc.

This is just a small thought. but why not buy up idk.. doge/pos alt send it over to shapeshift and cash out that way. idk. just example.
Just get verified follow the program and chill ..
shit happens in cryptos, but making a massive huge deal out of it A) will not help you B) in this case is not answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: