Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006443 times)
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:43:51 PM

a few hours ago I was in crypsty chat and one of the mods ..Nordman....indicated that the problems they were have were stemming from xt fork. I don't know enough to know if that's true. I thought that really only affected miners and wasn't a real issue. Could someone enlighten please

That's laughable.  Might as well blame BTC withdrawal problems on the existence of LTC.  The one has nothing to do with the other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:44:39 PM

a few hours ago I was in crypsty chat and one of the mods ..Nordman....indicated that the problems they were have were stemming from xt fork. I don't know enough to know if that's true. I thought that really only affected miners and wasn't a real issue. Could someone enlighten please

Consider yourself now officially enlightened.

Outstanding!  But don't tell HORUS!

It will go straight to his head, LOL.

I won't, but that doesn't mean BitJohn the Baptist won't.

"And, all altcoins will be baptized in BigVern's pool prior to inclusion on Cryptsy."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:47:25 PM

That's laughable.  Might as well blame BTC withdrawal problems on the existence of LTC.  The one has nothing to do with the other.

The "malleability fork" excuse in 5..... 4.... 3...

"Why do I feel so malleable when these two have me so hemmed in?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:50:33 PM

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/5807159/stars-turn-russian-into-100m-tsar/

"To put everything in perspective, I have worked so hard. All through 2005, I worked late nights. I worked full-time and then as soon as I came home, to the detriment of my relationship with my family and my wife and my friends, I worked on this," he said.

To anyone who doubts the story of his success, Mr Tsvetnenko says: "I've got nothing to hide. I've never tried to deceive anyone. I'm basically an open book."

I think I need to dust off some of them Leroy Fodor Awards because what's highlighted is an outright lie. BTW, "this" = SMS market.

Tsvetnenko is clearly speaking about the year 2005, but he didn't marry his longtime sweetheart till 2008: The Million Dollar Perth Wedding.

Also, care to take a guess as to who was Google Adwords' biggest advertiser? Hint: The same person who still has $300K+ USD stuck on Mt Gox labeled as an asset on DirectX's filings.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:21:16 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 12:09:45 AM by Gleb Gamow

I got tears in my eyes and unable to post in depth. Getting a fresh cup of coffee, then sharing with my fans my latest find. It may or may not include the fraudulent use of SSN or a raid one floor below the FBI office in Florida. HAHAHA

For those not willing to wait, a teaser link: http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1911

EDIT:

WOW! This dude (assumed it's Alex Karis of DirectBTC) could've easily been Leroy Fodor:

I'm a customer, and have nothing with NAS other than the service they offered me.

I don't want to waste my time with this, so I promise this will be the last response. In addition if I insulted you I apologize I just get angry when someone accuses a program that helped me and thousands of people get out of debt.

Please answer on the facts I stated. Maybe if I ask in questions you won't be able to dodge it.

Do you agree that NAS has helped customers get out of debt?

Do you agree that debt settlement companies have settled billion of dollars in debt for consumers.

Do you agree that there are customers out there debt only because they signed up with debt settlement companies.

Do you think that a $1200 payment is too much for a customer that saves $5000-$10000?

Please answer the questions directly and prove to everyone how you don;t have your facts straight regarding the industry.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:23:39 AM

@roombot ..the candlesticks picture was hilarious ROFL

Gleb i posted a story about BitJohn crying "Fork" before..
So people watching all of this Gleb is not off base on that.
They really do cry fork.

And in my story there was no fork at all.. it was an excuse with a ban threat by JShock & Mullick to silence me.
No matter how nicely you ask they will still say you were harping on the matter complaining too much
and either you zip it or they ban you.

I guess wanting to at least get 1 single answer once where your coins are is too much to ask.

And wow..
Wouldn't YOU like to know if you were about to hit the send button to an exchange there was a fork ?
You would think they would have been happy to have me helping warn people.
So the didn't get their coins trapped causing even more complaining.

Spoetnik we ignored you for 2 hours asking where your coins are on chat.. but there was a fork.
Can i tell people to warn them ?
NO ..we will ban you if you mention it.

YES that -is- what happened.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:30:34 AM

http://scamvictimsunited.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1911&sid=52ddb1d09bc04a4e0ddccb10a0386795

Fidelity Debt Consultants in Clearwater, Florida was shut down by the feds due to not having a state license. What makes this story even more funny is that the building where Fidelity Debt was located in just happens to be where the FBI's (the feds who raided them) offices are.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!

Oh wait, wait, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!

CAN YOU SAY DUMBASS!!

Your company is on the 3rd floor and the feds are on the fourth! You mean to tell me that you're dumb enough NOT to have a state license for your telemarketing company with the feds right above you? LOL LOL LOL

ABC 28 Action News reporter Jackie Calloway in Tampa did the story on this busted company. Click on the link below and you'll see a list of reported news items. Just click on the link dated 7/17 "Telemarketing Company Investigated".

http://www.abcactionnews.com/programmin ... tion.shtml

If you want to know who ran this sham and where these morons were located at, the address is:

601 Cleveland Street
Suite 350
Clearwater, Florida 33755
Telephone: (727) 230-1400

http://www.fidelitydebt.com

Mr. Lloyd Pryer- President
Mr. Alexander Karis - Vice President
Mr. Gregory Digiovanni - Secretary

The product that Fidelity Debt was selling involved a debt arbitration program. Believe it or not it's still operating but only in the customer service area. They are not allowed to make any sales calls.

Top of the food chain, Nationwide Asset Services, busted for doing business in a state they had no license in, making false claims :

http://www.corp.ca.gov/enf/info/adm/nationwide/nw.htm

a customer experience (in detail) with Universal Debt Reduction:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff125312.htm

get a call from a company like this? check them out on the better business bureau. they all have large numbers of complaints.

http://www.bbb.org

Feds and the FTC consider this a SCAM! Read a case here :
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/ftc_better_budget.html

FTC stops nationwide debt negotiation scheme :
http://communitydispatch.com/artman/publish/article_6537.shtml

More Debt negotiation companies BUSTED
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Telemarketing/Inbound/MinorIn/MoneyProbs/credit_repair.htm

About.com says to avoid getting ripped off, stay away from debt negotiation services that charge a monthly fee or demand a percentage of your savings. read this to see how bad these scams are damaging people :
http://credit.about.com/od/debtconsolid ... iation.htm

folks, if it sounds too good to be true.... it is. and its not worth being sued and taken to court, only to end up owing more than you did originally. any company that can put you in financial peril for a large amount of money in their pocket, is a scam. period.

To recap, we have the richest man in Australia who has scammed his customers; Alex Karis, a know scammer; and Paul Vernon, also a proven highly shady character. All teaming up to bring you Mintsy which is now defunct, with all three still in the crypto space involved with various entities who's users experience issues on a daily basis, including on weekends and holidays.
jdh015232

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:15:59 AM

isnt cryptsy fully regulated??? so i think people may be over reacting a little bit
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:21:43 AM

isnt cryptsy fully regulated??? so i think people may be over reacting a little bit

No, no exchange is fully regulated, they are to be self-regulated or face consequences from FINCEN in the USA if not... so. Who knows?  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:34:35 AM

I honestly don't know how you can say that with all the info presented.

A financial institution of sorts can only work if it can be trusted.
So what ? Do you think every shred of info posted here was a lie ? ..just Troll'z FUD'ing ?

I have told maybe 10 stories and have proof to back them up and / or witnesses.
I think only 1 of my stories would be enough to raise concerns over trust ..it was for me Wink

Then factor in info from other such as incredible info Gleb Gamow was able to dig up.. case closed ?

You could easily just use Cryptsy's own words against them to prove our point here.
They themselves have admitted a hell of a lot..

EDIT:
Gleb i am trying to avoid pointlessly bumping this topic.
Although i want to keep posting YEEESSSS Gleb BAAAAMMMMM you got 'em again ROFL
It's not a fair fight your just spanking Cryptsy senseless hahahahha
So yeah i -am- reading what your posting.. just keeping my mouth shut if i can  Cool

I don't want anyone to think i came here on this topic simply to Troll on Cryptsy.
I have been trying to stay out of it unless i have something to contribute.. i swear LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:55:42 AM

I honestly don't know how you can say that with all the info presented.

A financial institution of sorts can only work if it can be trusted.
So what ? Do you think every shred of info posted here was a lie ? ..just Troll'z FUD'ing ?

I have told maybe 10 stories and have proof to back them up and / or witnesses.
I think only 1 of my stories would be enough to raise concerns over trust ..it was for me Wink

Then factor in info from other such as incredible info Gleb Gamow was able to dig up.. case closed ?

You could easily just use Cryptsy's own words against them to prove our point here.
They themselves have admitted a hell of a lot..

EDIT:
Gleb i am trying to avoid pointlessly bumping this topic.
Although i want to keep posting YEEESSSS Gleb BAAAAMMMMM you got 'em again ROFL
It's not a fair fight your just spanking Cryptsy senseless hahahahha
So yeah i -am- reading what your posting.. just keeping my mouth shut if i can  Cool

I don't want anyone to think i came here on this topic simply to Troll on Cryptsy.
I have been trying to stay out of it unless i have something to contribute.. i swear LOL

No need to apologize for bumping.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:27:13 AM

my account on cryptsy Tier 2.

i'm wait for USDT withdraw nearly 1day, still nothing. Before that, wait nearly 2 day for LTC withdraw, i open ticket and cancel it finally.

last 15 day my all withdrawals finished with ticket support, and while waiting for a long time...

Cryptsy destroying their responsibility itself.
i was really like cryptsy, but from now, i dont use again, if this continue.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:56:13 AM

Spoetnik is getting the "banned" back together on a mission from Gleb! Great posts!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:21:43 PM

Spoetnik is getting the "banned" back together on a mission from Gleb! Great posts!

Ironically, the dude from GTA (not Grand Thief Auto) knows the dude who owns the two cars above, with the former dude using the nym cryptohobo on this forum, albeit he's most likely not Horus, The Enlightened One.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

latest:

so I asked support why a withdrawal from 10:00 am on the 27th would have been processed before a withdrawal I made at 9:00 am same day. Both for BTC.
answer was:

"Withdrawal requests gets processed by the system, thus we do not have any control as to which transaction will be released first and which one will be completed last. We are trying our best to get all coins moving and we appreciate your patience"

I think that not processing transactions in the order in which they are received is some kind of violation. if nothing else it violates my sense of right and wrong

edit: after I complained about that in chat box and posted here...lo and behold transactions went thru

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:13:29 PM

latest:

so I asked support why a withdrawal from 10:00 am on the 27th would have been processed before a withdrawal I made at 9:00 am same day. Both for BTC.
answer was:

"Withdrawal requests gets processed by the system, thus we do not have any control as to which transaction will be released first and which one will be completed last. We are trying our best to get all coins moving and we appreciate your patience"

I think that not processing transactions in the order in which they are received is some kind of violation. if nothing else it violates my sense of right and wrong

edit: after I complained about that in chat box and posted here...lo and behold transactions went thru

Is there anyway we can meet these non-humanoids that programmed the system that humans do not have any control over?
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:02:08 PM

Is it sinking in yet with people ?
Do they see what is going on ? The bigger picture ?

Fuckin' Suits !

All these millionaires and investor groups and $75 a ticket meetings etc
orchestrated bullshit like Paycoin and Mintsy attached crystal clear to Pauly boy and company playing dumb.

I have been saying all along the big guys work the game.. with their own corrupt rules.
and the little shits making 1 bitcoin profit off some scheme proud as peacokcs chant FUD and Troll.
..until THEY get burned.

Last night retards who moderate the Poloniex chat box were mouthing me off..
Ohhhhh Spoetnik all you do is spout Doom & Gloom.
I said how do we fix anything if we can't admit it's broken in the first place ?

Pull your head out of your ass's guys and look around.. see what is going on ...........yet ?

If you sad ass pathetic bag holders want to ROI on flavor of the month ponzi / pyramid scheme digital token #7,003.
(no i am not calling them a currency)
Then you have one single solution..
Admit there is a problem and clean it up.. period.

First thing you do is get these corrupt assholes hooks from out of us all.
Do you all think these guys pull one scam and wander off into the sunset ?
HELL NO !
They hang around here for life.. changing names and pushing the next scheme.
So why on god green earth would you sit there like Poloniex moron chat mod's and chant ohhhh just be optimistic.

I laughed in those Polo'tards faces and reminded them i will be around saying I told you say long after Poloniex is insolvent.
I got a big chuckle from ChickenLiver or what ever his stupid fake name is ?
And he proudly proclaimed his exchange is different !
mmmmm hhhhhmmmm right  Roll Eyes

They ALL follow the same premise of a business.
You need customers and when they stop coming after being fucked over you close your damn doors !
And i have warned people in Crypto as the gates start closing prepare fro a rash of robberies last minute.
Your Crypts'ies and Poloniex's are going to run out of money and users and rip people off on the way out the door.
While mod's sit on chat chanting be optimistic.

If you all out there can't see the bigger picture here i feel sorry for you.
Your being played by corrupt pricks who make all the money and make you defend them.
You think the puppet masters have to run around citing FUD ?
hell no they leave that up tot the gullible greedy little morons clutching that 0.003487 BTC profit

And by the way.. i said all this would happen as the crowd came in and BTC went to a grand.. LONG AGO !
What ? that crypto would die..
it would be strangled to death by greedy scum bags pushing zillions of scams.
And look around that is EXACTLY what has played out.. I TOLD YOU SO !
Even when 100% of people said i was wrong and cloning coins was good and shit coins brought in new users
and BTC was going to 10 grand.. and that i was full of shit and a FUD'ing Troll.

I was right and i called it.. but i did not create the downfall..
YOU guys out there did by enabling the puppet masters like Paul

The reality is if i had never got involved in Crypto it still would gotten popular and cloning would have still ramped up
and then the inevitable downfall and mass exodus of users would have still happened..
regardless of Spoetnik's evil FUD !
So don't you guys dare pin this dumb crap on me.
I was on my own on the Doge coin ANN topic as all of you where on your knees' supporting it.
I don't recall anyone siding with me and it still got big even though i went on the record
saying you all should be embarrassed.

BitJohn should be embarrassed for posting shibe talk on Twitter's main page on Cryptsy.
I should have screen capped it.. it went something like this.. "Much Doge Coin update, such performance, so Profit"
Yes Cryptsy staff you SHOULD be VERY embarrassed for jumping in with that childish ponzi scheme.

And then spending ALL of your time hanging out on chat defending it. with the cliche'd bullshit..
Such as "It brings in new users" ..who are long gone (probably broke taken a loss)
Reality check guys.. the Doge Dev posted he quit because YOU all failed him.. lack of community support.
And yeah they did come.. to make moon train arise chikun lambo'z ponzi profits..

..then they left.

I always said Cryptsy never cared about crypto.. they cared about using Doge to fleece a profit of you all.
They knew damn well ORB was hated.. so they snuck it back in later to exploit noobs rushing in.
Is this the type of behavior that we need ?

Apparently ALL of you out there could care less..
You only had a problem with Cryptsy when you shit coin withdrawal vanished.
It's not like a bunch of people haven't been warning users about Cryptsy FOR YEARS.
ever heard of fanboysim ? Cheerleadeing ?
How about crying FUD ?

I posted before way back.. get in bed with dog's then don't cry when you have flea's.
And, every dog has his day.. Cryptsy guess what day it is ?

Im rather new to this forum, but I am not all that new to the crypto world. I think you are on to some things here as far as the exchanges and the scams. I predicted much the same but this was all in my head. I got scammed by cryptsy last year when they "had a glitch that allowed me to go .46 btc negative" while DOGE crashed and my account was loaded with them.... fuck the optimism, tell people how it is. Scammers are smart and they need some pushback, we can not allow this to continue in the cryptoworld.

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:02:30 PM

You want proof?))) In the last 20 minutes: Horus confessed in chat about the theft and shortage on the accounts balances.
alrachid

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:09:11 PM

Like so many others, I just received a 1 year ban from chat at Cryptsy.

I knew it would be best for me to just keep my mouth shut and let chat scroll by, but some poor guy came in there wondering when he would receive his 2 BTC withdrawal, so I told him my personal experiences from cryptsy.

I must explain some context here so we understand what the Admin was talking about, I can't believe he openly admitted he would lock my account with my money in it, essentially admitting he would steal money from me.

What happened is last year when DOGEcoin was extremely volatile I was trading it while it rose. I would buy and sell and profit. Then suddenly when I placed a buy order, cryptsy had my account put in a buy order for DOUBLE THE AMOUNT that I was able to afford. Example - I only had enough BTC to buy 100k DOGE and it placed the order for 200K DOGE and  put me -.46btc.  Obviously I can't have a negative balance so I emailed support. During this time DOGE coin tanks, and since I am waiting for reply from cryptsy to resolve my negative balance I sit and wait. Now think about it, since I have double what I am supposed to have everytime DOGE drops 1 satoshi I am actually losing 2 satoshis.

I SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GO INTO THE NEGATIVE SINCE NO COIN CAN HAVE A NEGATIVE VALUE. If I buy 100000 coins at .0001 and they drop to .00000000000000000000000000000000001. I still would not have a negative balance. 

In this link there is 3 pictures. One showing the trades completing,at 213 satoshis, buying more than I should have been allowed with .46 btc. One showing the result on my BTC balance, and the 3rd picture showing my conversation in the Cryptsy Chat from today 11-30-15 after I started blowing it up telling people that cryptsy drove one account negative. That asshole actually said he would lock my 2nd account with funds because they drove my first account into the negative? Are you effin kidding me?   http://imgur.com/a/lIdCc

alrachid

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:14:11 PM

You want proof?))) In the last 20 minutes: Horus confessed in chat about the theft and shortage on the accounts balances.

I was skyefox, I am the one Horus banned for talking about that stuff. He even admits there was a glitch driving people negative, but those scammers just tell me "JUST DEPOSIT MORE BTC TO BRING ACCOUNT POSITIVE".

Picture of Horus admitting glitch shortly after banning me while all the newbs ask "HOW CAN HE GO NEGATIVE THAT CAN't HAPPEN RIGHT?!?!?!" yes it fucking can! Because they coded their site to allow it when it's convenient for them!  http://imgur.com/XTD5QBs

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: