Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961413 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:47:04 PM

I am with known identity (I have even posted my ID here), but so what? PayCoin's "developer" was also known. You should both grow up. So far 99.5% of the altcoins (ot whatever asset/token) has no real purpose, instead cloning others and add some gimmicks. We should all work on spreading the word about them and accept the fact that Bitcoin is the King.

P.S. Personally I did not follow Expanse (except the fact that I've had several conversations with defaced in the past few years), but I did followed SHIFT. The simple truth is that you guys screwed people who trusted you. You can say whatever you want, but fact is that personally I tried to help and at the end, you guys called me a cunt. Period. Smiley

Reference 1
Reference 2
The end

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:48:29 PM

Can you post a picture without the sunglesses in case this ever ends in a scam?

I would trust Franko with just about any amount of my own money. Trust is earned, but he has earned it in my book. There are about 1000 pictures of Franko online by the way, he seems to like pictures of himself, haha. He even has maybe 50 videos of himself? Hard to get more transparent. Some others have mentioned they didn't like the sunglasses either, but it isn't on the website or Slack, and in time we will update the announcement thread as well and I will make sure no sunglasses are used then. (He just likes being silly sometimes for fun, really not an issue to be concerned with)

Here is picture of Franko without his glasses.

bitbite111

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:54:49 PM

I would trust Franko with just about any amount of my own money. Trust is earned, but he has earned it in my book. There are about 1000 pictures of Franko online by the way, he seems to like pictures of himself, haha. He even has maybe 50 videos of himself? Hard to get more transparent. Some others have mentioned they didn't like the sunglasses either, but it isn't on the website or Slack, and in time we will update the announcement thread as well and I will make sure no sunglasses are used then. (He just likes being silly sometimes for fun, really not an issue to be concerned with)

Cool. Hope i'll never have to take out a smart contract on  him.
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:59:21 PM

I am with known identity (I have even posted my ID here), but so what? PayCoin's "developer" was also known. You should both grow up. So far 99.5% of the altcoins (ot whatever asset/token) has no real purpose, instead cloning others and add some gimmicks. We should all work on spreading the word about them and accept the fact that Bitcoin is the King.

P.S. Personally I did not follow Expanse (except the fact that I've had several conversations with defaced in the past few years), but I did followed SHIFT. The simple truth is that you guys screwed people who trusted you. You can say whatever you want, but fact is that personally I tried to help and at the end, you guys called me a cunt. Period. Smiley

Reference 1
Reference 2
The end

Obviously we have to defend ourselves if we are personally attacked, you would do the same. We intentionally decided not to have a moderated thread, but along with that decision we decided we would vigorously defend ourselves when attacked. Pros and cons to each, but non moderated gives everyone their say, but there is no chance I will let him get away with spreading FUD without responding. It is moderated thread or respond, those are the only options for success.

Yes Bitcoin is King, and I can guarantee I have spread the world about Bitcoin plenty, but this thread isn't the place for that.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:00:21 PM

Cool. Hope i'll never have to take out a smart contract on  him.

Lol, no, he is actually a really cool person. A rarity in cryptos.

Maximusprime

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:20:48 PM

I keep getting an error in my expanse wallet, Account does not exist or account balance too low.

I can see the account on the block explorer, and to be safe I am trying to send 5 exp less than the total amount.

What gives? I'm on expanse beta 0.1 r3
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:23:26 PM

The SHIT dev is so unstable its hilarious, he must of forgot to take his psyche meds today. Everyone knows Franko is a good guy. Its even funnier that the shit dev has to come to the expanse thread because his own community thinks he is shit and tried to get rid of him. He is not only a danger to himself but to anyone near him. I wouldnt be surprised if we seen him on the news with some charges pending like the mintpal psycho.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

8-bit

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:59:03 PM

I keep getting an error in my expanse wallet, Account does not exist or account balance too low.

I can see the account on the block explorer, and to be safe I am trying to send 5 exp less than the total amount.

What gives? I'm on expanse beta 0.1 r3

you can get faster help if you join the slack channel and the post question in wallet beta room.

CannaCoin.tech - The Future of the Cannabis Industry | CannaCoin Community Manager
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” ― Bob Marley
ShiftTeam

Activity: 483
Merit: 510

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

The SHIT dev is so unstable its hilarious, he must of forgot to take his psyche meds today. Everyone knows Franko is a good guy. Its even funnier that the shit dev has to come to the expanse thread because his own community thinks he is shit and tried to get rid of him. He is not only a danger to himself but to anyone near him. I wouldnt be surprised if we seen him on the news with some charges pending like the mintpal psycho.

Good guy, yeah perhaps. He aint no developer though, so a "face" does not really matter when you are copying. So what you are, is a "cool gang" that copies stuff, with pictures on your selfs. I rest my case, and i got the reaction i wanted. I think almost everyone can judge by the graphs on how this was pumped, and as usual dumped. I like your commits on github though.. hah
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:25:24 PM

Good guy, yeah perhaps. He aint no developer though, so a "face" does not really matter when you are copying. So what you are, is a "cool gang" that copies stuff, with pictures on your selfs. I rest my case, and i got the reaction i wanted. I think almost everyone can judge by the graphs on how this was pumped, and as usual dumped. I like your commits on github though.. hah

You are no one m8. Its obvious why you are so butthurt its because you are jealous as fuck. You just don't get it, and you never will. You will die a complete failure because of your enormously irrelevant ego. You will never be taken seriously. That's the hard truth you will realize sooner or later.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:14:55 AM

New Expanse All In One v0.1.0.2 64Bit only

https://github.com/nrpatten/EXP_All_In_One/releases/tag/v0.1.0.2

Launcher

Installer

Any questions issues please use the Github issue tracker.
Please Read the README.text at the end of the install before posting questions.

This is amazing. I like the fact that the installer makes it very simple and easy to get started with Expanse wallet and mining. It also makes it a great way for noobs or non tech savvy users to begin the wonderful journey of the Expanse DAO. In my point of view, this is one of the most active cryptos around with a good community and friendly devs. I think that this is what makes Expanse valuable after all. Usability is the key here for long term success. As for prices, I don't care that much of how lower or higher it could go. I just use Expanse because I believe in it.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:16:33 AM

New Expanse All In One v0.1.0.2 64Bit only

https://github.com/nrpatten/EXP_All_In_One/releases/tag/v0.1.0.2

Launcher

Installer

Any questions issues please use the Github issue tracker.
Please Read the README.text at the end of the install before posting questions.

This is amazing. I like the fact that the installer makes it very simple and easy to get started with Expanse wallet and mining. It also makes it a great way for noobs or non tech savvy users to begin the wonderful journey of the Expanse DAO. In my point of view, this is one of the most active cryptos around with a good community and friendly devs. I think that this is what makes Expanse valuable after all. Usability is the key here for long term success. As for prices, I don't care that much of how lower or higher it could go. I just use Expanse because I believe in it.  Cheesy
Maybe in a few months reach a nice price in $2,$3...a good future
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:34:29 AM

The thing I find intriguing about Expanse is that there are only 2.4m EXP in circulation.

Even if you add the Dev Fund remaining 641k

its an extremely small amount of coin compared to others

If and when something good or great happens - it will go up fast and very high.

Only time will tell - but thats my hunch.......

--

--
ljm81new_again

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:59:35 AM

The thing I find intriguing about Expanse is that there are only 2.4m EXP in circulation.

There is about 12million exp total and the team has control of 11million of um and has been selling hence the low price now... this coins been busted and has no chance just easier to make another clone and start a new scam
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:00:11 AM

Well that is the hunch of all of us from the begining of exp Smiley
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:18:53 AM

you still can't count - but your spelling is getting better - keep at it

There is about 12million exp total and the team has control of 11million of um and has been selling hence the low price now... this coins been busted and has no chance just easier to make another clone and start a new scam

--

--
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:14:27 PM

To a certain point our charts have been mirroring Ethereum, not exactly, but you can see it if you look. So when Ethereum goes back up, ideally we will have some really good news about then and ride on up with it. Right now Bitcoin is really sucking the oxygen out of the Alt market, but in the long run this will be good for Alts. I expect BTC to rise quite a bit and bring in new people, and remain at a higher level than now. (This is an estimated guess and not a fact of course) Some of those new people coming to cryptos, will likely be coming to Expanse. Our strong social media presence along with paid press releases in the past, and future, should help with that some. Smiley

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:15:03 PM

An article went up in Russian yesterday about Expanse, today it is in English!

http://forklog.net/a-different-view-on-ethereum-interview-with-expanse-team/

mellon
Legendary

Activity: 1014

Quel marth Melloneamin

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:54:11 PM

Hi guys. Not see in OP link to Russian thread of Expanse. I can do it for Expanse if its not exist?

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
.steepcoinproject@gmail.com.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:35:20 PM

Maybe in a few months reach a nice price in $2,$3...a good future

That could definitely happen once Expanse gets fresh new dapps and enough interest to drive the price to the sky. Once developers start making apps in the Expanse platform, I'd bet that we will have a bigger market cap and higher volume. Just wait and see. Better hold some EXP instead of selling all of your coins for the future.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: