Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
Skyzer0

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

deleted my folders in users/appdata and now i was able to send the coins, first off when you send coins and nothing is happening, you type in how mnany you want to sell. you need to click the (E) symbol ......

type the amount and then click on the E symbol.
im just seeing if the wallet starts to see validated transactions or not, it does show the New transactions as i just sent 570 coins to a New wallet and it pops up in the New wallet.

Third, doing the "send all coins" Does not work, i tried to get under the total tax limit and i did, but it kept saying insuficcient gas etc despite the total value being lower than my Balance. bit sad and when i do "all coins" it sends 0 coins and makes a transaction around it. meh fix pls.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Use myetherwallet.com while we try to find the issue's with mist.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Skyzer0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

also, Dwarfpool EU, alot of times you see their pool stats goes like half, from 250 gh/s to 120 gh/s like right now and you look at the pool shares chart and see that

thing is i came here talking about this before that EU on dwarfpool is doing poorly, overload over there and the pool will Close people's Connection and you get a Retry spam in Your miner.

but on US this is still working just fine, i had to swap to that like last month and i came here said it etc, also on twitter, but i thought that dwarfpool would do something by now but they haven't. their EU pool is still bad.

Second i still dont understand what People that are doing these crazy 1 TH/s jumps, just to make it Clear for 3 gh/s you need 100 rx580's With a good bios, fpr 30 gh/s you need 1000 rx580,s and for 300 gh/s you need 10 000.

but these People are putting up 1TH/s its like some asic miner? its bugs in the stats when solo mining finishes? no one is putting up 20 000 to 30 000 GPU's at once on expanse a few hours everyday just for the difficulty but its showing.

last time i asked if you guys tried to make some Fake artificial difficulty or wrongs in the stats. cause i dont see any way annyone can redirect 30 000 gpu's at once to expanse and then turn it off and on all the time, its just not possible. even the largest Warehouses around does not contain more than a few thousand GPU's max.

like can someone explain and what pool they are at, to me it looks like some ASIC and People trying to mess With the coins and generating fake coins or something. just 1 TH/s onto the coin at once and then turning it off is just BS. sorry
Slims

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

The guys are infa that this coin in 2018 will give a huge profit of 300 times, I think that this is my advice to you to buy it until it awakens to live very much later, this is the very first after the ether there are not so many of them.
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

also, Dwarfpool EU, alot of times you see their pool stats goes like half, from 250 gh/s to 120 gh/s like right now and you look at the pool shares chart and see that

thing is i came here talking about this before that EU on dwarfpool is doing poorly, overload over there and the pool will Close people's Connection and you get a Retry spam in Your miner.

but on US this is still working just fine, i had to swap to that like last month and i came here said it etc, also on twitter, but i thought that dwarfpool would do something by now but they haven't. their EU pool is still bad.

Second i still dont understand what People that are doing these crazy 1 TH/s jumps, just to make it Clear for 3 gh/s you need 100 rx580's With a good bios, fpr 30 gh/s you need 1000 rx580,s and for 300 gh/s you need 10 000.

but these People are putting up 1TH/s its like some asic miner? its bugs in the stats when solo mining finishes? no one is putting up 20 000 to 30 000 GPU's at once on expanse a few hours everyday just for the difficulty but its showing.

last time i asked if you guys tried to make some Fake artificial difficulty or wrongs in the stats. cause i dont see any way annyone can redirect 30 000 gpu's at once to expanse and then turn it off and on all the time, its just not possible. even the largest Warehouses around does not contain more than a few thousand GPU's max.

like can someone explain and what pool they are at, to me it looks like some ASIC and People trying to mess With the coins and generating fake coins or something. just 1 TH/s onto the coin at once and then turning it off is just BS. sorry

that is just big farms switching between profitable algos, and yeah you have many 1000+ gpu farms out there
Skyzer0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Dwarfpool US servers now closing connection on everyone.

this is so disturbing cause dwarfpool is the only real pool for this coin.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/jowDM_joTf2anr2hd7PmtQ.png
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
I agree with what you said.
Expanse have enough room to grow.
I also hope that it can reach up to $100 soon.
there's a possibility that exp could reach that price.
Let us stay positive all the time and exp will never disappoint us.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Yup, just voted expanse at http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain. I believe on the project and since expanse only has 7,906,397circulating coins. This coin can still reach up to $100 per coin. market cap only $61,866,446, has all rooms to grow.
I agree with what you said.
Expanse have enough room to grow.
I also hope that it can reach up to $100 soon.
there's a possibility that exp could reach that price.
Let us stay positive all the time and exp will never disappoint us.
fingers crossed.
Skyzer0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

any chance of more updates in the future, lets say block 1.6 million, aka 800 x 2 that we reduce rewards to 3 per block?
GPUM1ner

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

What is happening with TokenLab?
There was supposed to be LAB integration with Gander and launching LAB on exchanges in November.
TokenLab was supposed to be open with like 10 ICO's simultaneously in December.
January was supposed to be Public Release.
Also what is the status of listing on exchanges?
I feel that it was very unfair for the Expanse team to promise investors a HitBTC listing before actually signing a contract with them and confirming it with the exchange.
Can you guys offer a refund option?
You have all of our crypto held right now and making more money from the gains that occurred after the TokenLab ICO while we are holding LAB that cannot be used anywhere and have no value until an exchange listing which seems like it will never come to a liquid exchange.
This is every investor's nightmare.
Dowper

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

For backup of the Expanse wallet I just need to save the file which is in keystore folder, am I right?
flekkelek

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

For backup of the Expanse wallet I just need to save the file which is in keystore folder, am I right?
Yes
Dowper

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

Yes

Thank you. But when I test to import account and drag that file in the window, the wallet closes. I think this is another bug of this wallet and should be fixed.
flekkelek

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Yes

Thank you. But when I test to import account and drag that file in the window, the wallet closes. I think this is another bug of this wallet and should be fixed.
Don't use import. Just copy back the file to the keystore folder.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

There was supposed to be LAB integration with Gander and launching LAB on exchanges in November.
I feel that it was very unfair for the Expanse team to promise investors a HitBTC listing before actually signing a contract with them and confirming it with the exchange.
You have all of our crypto held right now and making more money from the gains that occurred after the TokenLab ICO while we are holding LAB that cannot be used anywhere and have no value until an exchange listing which seems like it will never come to a liquid exchange.

Although I would also like an update, I think your message is clearly asking for a way to quickly sell your tokens because you're already impatient. It is normal for things to take time. When the coin hits an exchange I will be happy to pick up your extra coins at half price. Wink

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Although I would also like an update, I think your message is clearly asking for a way to quickly sell your tokens because you're already impatient. It is normal for things to take time. When the coin hits an exchange I will be happy to pick up your extra coins at half price. Wink

Devs, some update on that would be much appreciated.
GPUM1ner

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

The problem with ICO's is they ask for money up front and then under deliver.
TokenLab is basically a money grabbing experiment with no possible exit for LAB investors because there is no demand for anything running on the TokenLab platform.
That is why TokenLab will never get on any exchange with decent liquidity. Maybe small shady exchanges. Expanse is only on big exchanges because it was there since the beginning.
At least on Ethereum platform, there are decentralized exchanges like RadarRelay and EtherDelta where even the worst ICO's can get listed and be traded.
TokenLab is a problem because no one uses Expanse for anything in the real world besides mining for profit.
TokenLab is pretty much doomed at this point because no major exchange wants to list a tiny unknown coin without paying a high price.
I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange.

It is not major exchanges fault for not listing TokenLab, There is no demand for TokenLab so no exchange wants to go through the hassle of listing and maintaining a tiny coin without a large sum of money for their efforts.
The costs of listing TokenLab on anything reputable is beyond what the Expanse team will pay. TokenLab holders are looking at it from a perspective that LAB is valuable and getting angry that no one is listing it.
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

Devs, some update on that would be much appreciated.

Sure. We're working on getting on new exchanges. Cryptobridge is going to add LAB soon. The platform is being developed. Oh, and we got our BTC back from the payment Coinexchange, since they couldn't add LAB.

Dropd is going to do their ICO soon.
Lunationix

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Unique project, price is low,we fly to the moon EXP+DAO.  Grin
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

The problem with ICO's is they ask for money up front and then under deliver.
TokenLab is basically a money grabbing experiment with no possible exit for LAB investors because there is no demand for anything running on the TokenLab platform.
That is why TokenLab will never get on any exchange with decent liquidity. Maybe small shady exchanges. Expanse is only on big exchanges because it was there since the beginning.
At least on Ethereum platform, there are decentralized exchanges like RadarRelay and EtherDelta where even the worst ICO's can get listed and be traded.
TokenLab is a problem because no one uses Expanse for anything in the real world besides mining for profit.
TokenLab is pretty much doomed at this point because no major exchange wants to list a tiny unknown coin without paying a high price.
I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange.

It is not major exchanges fault for not listing TokenLab, There is no demand for TokenLab so no exchange wants to go through the hassle of listing and maintaining a tiny coin without a large sum of money for their efforts.
The costs of listing TokenLab on anything reputable is beyond what the Expanse team will pay. TokenLab holders are looking at it from a perspective that LAB is valuable and getting angry that no one is listing it.

Etherdelta is no longer decentralized.

Truth be told, there has been some delays, but these have been out of control; especially when Hitbtc held LAB hostage for being added.  Just because an ICO gets on a major exchange, does not guarantee success.  History can go prove evidence of top ten tokens being on major exchanges, and years later, these tokens are outranked by other tokens with solid developer and adoption.  There's already been a few tokens that are suspect to being 100% scams.  DYOR, and you'll know which ones they are.  

The fact is, some ICOs are paying massive amounts on money to get on these so-called "big exchanges".  I've see reports that STRAK paid $1mil to get on Hitbtc, and RPX is doing this insane contest, and God knows what they paid to get on Kucoin.  The more this goes on, the more difficult this will be for all ICOs.  Keep in mind ICOs are just like Kickstarter, but it allows investors something back.  With this being said, smaller ICO projects will have even more difficulty accomplishing their goals and project development.

LOL, this comment.  "I know for sure Expanse team, despite raising almost $1,500,000 plus appreciated value since ICO, will never spend anything large enough to get on an exchange."

Were you there when Hitbtc agreed to list LAB for 6btc, then it went up higher, and we agreed to pay $100k, and then increased it to $500k?  I was, and it was complete BS.  Exchange code and be created far less than $500k.

--
--

How do you know?  We're getting clients in que asking to have an ICO created.  The platform in being created, and it will be very easy for any ICO project to be created without the need of a developer team.
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: