Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961404 times)
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

very great project and concept. looking forward to this great project and wishing this project a big success. goodluck dev/team.
Welcome to the Expanse community, I think that Expanse is gonna be a huge success as well. You should also check out tokenlab, it's made by the same team as Expanse and I think its going to moon once it starts hitting the exchanges in February.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Vote for EXP and Tokenlab!

http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain

Send a screenshot on to twitter and get a .5EXP tip!

https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/950381011493445632
Finners

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Can anyone connect to the MEW Expanse node? I'm just getting Error 33 so cant check my mining balance.

Was using MEW as I really don't really want another wallet with full blockchain as I wont be holding loads of EXP as I don't have that much hashrate and everywhere I've read it seems the official wallet has the same syncing issues that mist has.
Artemidze

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Hello!
I have a trouble with expanse wallet, please help me. I downloaded from a https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases
Expanse-Wallet-win64-0-8-9.zip Installed on my computer an expanse wallet. After this, on changelly.com I  converted bitcoins and bought expanse, the receiver address I put my expanse wallet on my computer. But coins did not come, its stuck. Please help to get exp on expanse wallet, maybe I did everything wrong from very beginning. Please help, my email is artjomvirolai@gmail.com
Thank you very much in advance!
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

Hello!
I have a trouble with expanse wallet, please help me. I downloaded from a https://github.com/expanse-org/mist/releases
Expanse-Wallet-win64-0-8-9.zip Installed on my computer an expanse wallet. After this, on changelly.com I  converted bitcoins and bought expanse, the receiver address I put my expanse wallet on my computer. But coins did not come, its stuck. Please help to get exp on expanse wallet, maybe I did everything wrong from very beginning. Please help, my email is artjomvirolai@gmail.com

is the wallet up to date on the current block?
Artemidze

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:13:44 AM

What does it mean?
How to update the wallet?
Dowper

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

Hello!
Expanse-Wallet-win64-0-8-9.zip Installed on my computer an expanse wallet. After this, on changelly.com I  converted bitcoins and bought expanse, the receiver address I put my expanse wallet on my computer. But coins did not come, its stuck. Please help to get exp on expanse wallet, maybe I did everything wrong from very beginning. Please help, my email is artjomvirolai@gmail.com

There is a v0.8.10 in this link.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return
That's nice, you will surely love expanse even more. Because it will definitely give you a great investment in return.
CoM1ner

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Expanse got a D rating on the Weiss Cryptocurrency Report
https://www.scribd.com/document/369896985/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings

Do you guys think it has to do with the over-promise, under-deliver mentality of Expanse? Missing all milestones? Raising $1,500,000 for TokenLab and breaking promises of liquid exchanges?

"A common problem with many recent ICOs is that they have their ICO sales and then fail to launch on any major exchanges, leaving traders holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought."
https://medium.com/@Borderless/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-22-11-16-2017-tokenlab-final-sale-hitbtc-zcash-client-news-7134f6fc6dd4

Most other communities seems to support, develop products, and innovate while the Expanse community seems to be full of cheerleaders shilling how Expanse will be great without any reason or insight on anything actually happening. No one even knows what Expanse has been doing besides telling everyone "soon" for the past few years.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

Do you guys think it has to do with the over-promise, under-deliver mentality of Expanse? Missing all milestones? Raising $1,500,000 for TokenLab and breaking promises of liquid exchanges?

"A common problem with many recent ICOs is that they have their ICO sales and then fail to launch on any major exchanges, leaving traders holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought."
https://medium.com/@Borderless/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-22-11-16-2017-tokenlab-final-sale-hitbtc-zcash-client-news-7134f6fc6dd4

Most other communities seems to support, develop products, and innovate while the Expanse community seems to be full of cheerleaders shilling how Expanse will be great without any reason or insight on anything actually happening. No one even knows what Expanse has been doing besides telling everyone "soon" for the past few years.

You are aware you're basing your whole point on an arbitrary report by an old economy rating firm? Those same kind of firms thought the subprime mortgage vehicles were an AAA financial product in 2007...

It is nice that Expanse was on the list, though Tongue

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
shanepottermi

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

They rated Megacoin higher than Expanse.. annnndddd they have no credibility lol
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

You are aware you're basing your whole point on an arbitrary report by an old economy rating firm? Those same kind of firms thought the subprime mortgage vehicles were an AAA financial product in 2007...

Tokenlab just recently ended their ICO and already has a product, partnerships, and an exchange this February. The Expanse team is continuing to go above and beyond like they always have! The Expanse team and blockchain are one of the most innovative and active teams on the marketplace. You're just spreading misinformation.
CryptoCoinOracle

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:05 PM

Expanse is Expanding!

Expanse has hired Loco Pixels, a company of about 50 developers to assist in the development of Expanse. This should speed up the development process drastically and put Expanse into Hyperdrive!
CoM1ner

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:56:45 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:20:43 AM by CoM1ner

Tokenlab just recently ended their ICO and already has a product, partnerships, and an exchange this February. The Expanse team is continuing to go above and beyond like they always have! The Expanse team and blockchain are one of the most innovative and active teams on the marketplace. You're just spreading misinformation.

Misinforming what? We got suckered into TokenLab because they said it would be a good idea and I wasn't going to be left bagholding.

Who is actually adopting Expanse? What is TokenLab going to provide over Ethereum? Expanse's hashrate has only gone down so its getting less secure than Ethereum.

All they are doing is adding the innovation that Ethereum is providing into their Ethereum fork (copy) and telling everyone BS while they feed themselves paychecks lol

They bash on Ethereum but all they did was fork and copy Ethereum's code.

I am a TokenLab investor and left "holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought" per their blog.

They are capitalizing on the ICO craze. They are innovating nothing. They are feeding investors BS and nothing of value in return for more money for their paychecks.

Please, tell me why they will be relevant with the influx of new ideas coming in the crypto space.

Go to the TokenLab roadmap and see how they are so backed up, if they even care. https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io/

Exchange listing February on CryptoBridge.... You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/

Wow. 216.55 BTC volume across 62 coins. 30% volume from "SmartCash" lol

How does anyone not see the BS Expanse is feeding anyone with TokenLab. TokenLab was a suckers play and we got screwed. It doesn't matter, they still made over $1,500,000 and we got nothing. Its called taking advantage of suckers.

Franko already ignored me. Can't wait for Scotti to come feed more BS about how I'm a bad person to cover up their scam TokenLab. How about instead of Expanse talking bullsh*t, prove something and not make it seem like you are not just running a scam to screw investors over.

The Expanse team is making money from suckers like us. If you disagree, prove it, not just talk sh*t on anyone calling Expanse out on their scam.
shanepottermi

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Hash rate probably peaked 10 days ago with the price of Expanse before the recent crypto bloodbath. Difficulty is up 50% the last month so total hashrate is increasing.. unless you're one of those people that claim Bitcoins crashing because it fell to the price it was last week kind of person. Cashing in on the recent ICO crazy.. you're right they went all out with that massive 1.5 million ICO fund raiser lol. Honestly thats relatively small in the ICO world. Spending 33% of that to get on an exchange is the dumbest idea ever. How is tokenlabs going to be worth more than what you bought it for a month ago if they waste a large portion of what they raised to get listed on an exchange? If they sold you tokenlabs for say 1.00 a coin.. then they wasted .33 cents of that to get the coin listed.. why would someone pay you more than 66 cents for it when they haven't had enough time to grow tokenlabs into something?
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

Misinforming what? We got suckered into TokenLab because they said it would be a good idea and I wasn't going to be left bagholding.

Who is actually adopting Expanse? What is TokenLab going to provide over Ethereum? Expanse's hashrate has only gone down so its getting less secure than Ethereum.

All they are doing is adding the innovation that Ethereum is providing into their Ethereum fork (copy) and telling everyone BS while they feed themselves paychecks lol

I am a TokenLab investor and left "holding and wondering about the viability of what they bought" per their blog.

They are capitalizing on the ICO craze. They are innovating nothing. They are feeding investors BS and nothing of value in return for more money for their paychecks.

Please, tell me why they will be relevant with the influx of new ideas coming in the crypto space.

Go to the TokenLab roadmap and see how they are so backed up, if they even care. https://crowdsale.tokenlab.io/

Exchange listing February on CryptoBridge.... You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptobridge/

How does anyone not see the BS Expanse is feeding anyone with TokenLab. TokenLab was a suckers play and we got screwed. It doesn't matter, they still made over $1,500,000 and we got nothing. Its called taking advantage of suckers.

Franko already ignored me. Can't wait for Scotti to come feed more BS about how I'm a bad person to cover up their scam TokenLab. How about instead of Expanse talking bullsh*t, prove something and not make it seem like you are not just running a scam to screw investors over.

The Expanse team is making money from suckers like us. If you disagree, prove it, not just talk sh*t on anyone calling Expanse out on their scam.

I don't feel suckered in, as I only invest about 1% of my crypto portfolio into it. Another 2% is in expanse. You should only invest in risky ventures like Expanse if you think the risk outweighs the profit possibility. If you overplay your hand, you're to blame. If you were able to transfer your coins now, I would gladly buy them from you for the ICO price (depending on how much you have). PM me and we can Skype to come to a gentleman's agreement if you want, where you hand over the ownership of your ICO account.

Kivalar

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

What's wrong with Ethereum? Why we need another fork?
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

With such an attitude I recommend you to invest heavily in Bitcoin. Why would you need something else? Or perhaps even better, invest in gold! Cheesy

scottii

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

Yup, I'll be here, and continue do so.  That's what commitment means.  If there was a scam, we would have been long gone.  That's what scammers do right?  Take money and disappear without a trace.

read blog.expanse.tech.

read the forms.

DYOR.

Nothing has to be proved because this has already been proved many times before, just like there has been many posts like this to discredit Expanse and it's development.
scottii

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

ETH doesn't scale well.  Best example was when CryptoKitties, a simple blockchain based game affected the entire ETH network and started to slow down transaction times a lot.  Many ETH users were not happy about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: