Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

hi, how is this coin doing?

active devs?
This coin is becoming more successful. Go Expanse!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Man, the only useful function on bitcointalk is the ignore button. <3

Imagine what bitcointalk would be like with out such an adorable assortment of relentless sociopaths and their collection of sock puppet accounts.. It wouldnt even be worth coming here.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Skyzer0

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

Defaced you also fked up on your horrible idea of twitch streaming.

please explain to users watching that they are not gonna get any expanse and that ur just scamming them, wasting people's time. have you done that yet?

thanks.
Blocktree

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

hi, how is this coin doing?

active devs?
This coin is becoming more successful. Go Expanse!
Many months ago,downloaded and bourght some coins.
Devs may condiser to change to POS consensus algo.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Defaced you also fked up on your horrible idea of twitch streaming.

please explain to users watching that they are not gonna get any expanse and that ur just scamming them, wasting people's time. have you done that yet?

thanks.

Im adding you to the ignore list as well because I dont have time for toxic people like you.

Fortune Favors the Brave
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Don't feed TROLS! Expanse go to 10$ very soon  Wink LOW SUPPLY, many miners, activ devs = BIG price !!  Roll Eyes $$$

Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Wow calling me, a honest user here toxic for adressing real issues?

Expanse themselfs published this on their websites, twitter, everywhere about Being the first streamable cryptocurrency and being so proud of it

now its nothing at all there, the channel doesn't even have live video annymore right now its offline.

i have 35 000 EXPB and i am rank 4 there, i cant spend all that on anything cause you guys lied about the system, it does Absolutely Nothing and you cant get anything from it.

what are you gonna do about it?  it just makes your coin look like it was made by some kids trying to make money or some clueless people in general.

Im just telling everyone here because i was on it very early on and only ones who subscribed with money were the ones who were able to get 2500 and 5000 expb  first to buy small packs of expanse, no free user ever were able to get anything, maybe right before the 2500 expb package was sold alll the way out, one or two free users who's been on 24/7 since the start might been able to buy some.

All that twitch toxic that you guys created and is taking no responsibility over, people are still watching it right now being deceived by you guys and your promises, promising that you can get exp from watching the stream, you guys sold all your exp a long time ago before free watchers could even get anything.

If annyone is toxic its your guys idiotic ways of advertising expanse. retard developers start promising

See this? a complete waste of time because you guys are toxic enough to lie to your public servants who supports this coin. you dont know how much i supported expanse i have several 10's thousands and so far its looking worse and worse, the news on expanse site is just this, its old and its just a lie. coin is just looking dumb with no updates ever. team is just innactive playing their wannabe rich quick scheme.

https://image.ibb.co/fyuGwo/Screenshot_1885.png
cabslock

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

Man, the only useful function on bitcointalk is the ignore button. <3

Imagine what bitcointalk would be like with out such an adorable assortment of relentless sociopaths and their collection of sock puppet accounts.. It wouldnt even be worth coming here.

It's got to be frustrating for you to not have the power to ban people like in your discord channel, where anyone who's even slightly critical gets kicked out.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:34:10 PM

Nothing says "im not toxic" like increasing your level of toxicity. Yes you are toxic and beyond irrational over $10. If you give me your exp address ill send you $10, what im not doing however is burning anymore exp with streamcoins because people (and im not saying you but maybe) ruined it for everyone else. If you cant understand that, then I simply dont have the time to explain it to you. Its something you are going to have to learn to live with and move on from. Or you can waste more of our time bumping this thread. Either way. Goodluck. Enjoy the ignore list.

Fortune Favors the Brave
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

- blame from other source
 - I DID do interviews with Forbes and NY Times, but they didnt get run.. blame from other source

It's like this though, I havnt seen you contribute anything meaningful at all to Expanse. And, no, bumping this thread over and over doesn't count. SO, the moment you start contributing is the moment ill take you a little more serious. Thanks.

The only people/things that have contributed to this project is the Ethereum team and Notepad.exe with Control+F and Control+H

Take some ownership for once, quit blaming your failures on what others did or didn't do.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

- I DID do interviews with Forbes and NY Times, but they didnt get run.. blame from other source

It's like this though, I havnt seen you contribute anything meaningful at all to Expanse. And, no, bumping this thread over and over doesn't count. SO, the moment you start contributing is the moment ill take you a little more serious. Thanks.

The only people/things that have contributed to this project is the Ethereum team and Notepad.exe with Control+F and Control+H

Take some ownership for once, quit blaming your failures on what others did or didn't do.

very true!
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

poolminor has been on the ignore list for like.. idk a year maybe 2? I think if anyone were to get an award for most dedicated troll, it would have to be him.

Fortune Favors the Brave
coolkudos

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink
coolkudos

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

PoolMinor, seriously, at this point what the fuck is wrong with you? How are you still this asshurt over FRK? Man id feel sorry if a woman ever sleeps with you because you are going to stalk her for a decade. If you think all a project has to do is ctrl+f and ctrl+h, why havnt you taken over the FRK project that you are sooo fucking obsessed with? And another thing you know damn well you cant control others. The one troll asked what happened to those specific things so he told them and you are obtusely implying that some how Christopher or someone else from the Expanse team could honestly control the outcome. How childish.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

PoolMinor, seriously, at this point what the fuck is wrong with you? How are you still this asshurt over FRK? Man id feel sorry if a woman ever sleeps with you because you are going to stalk her for a decade. If you think all a project has to do is ctrl+f and ctrl+h, why havnt you taken over the FRK project that you are sooo fucking obsessed with? And another thing you know damn well you cant control others. The one troll asked what happened to those specific things so he told them and you are obtusely implying that some how Christopher or someone else from the Expanse team could honestly control the outcome. How childish.

This is pretty harsh but nothing you said is wrong. I dont understand why anyone would think we could control others. That doesnt even make sense. He is dedicated to busting my balls though so he is willing to sound ridiculous just for another chance to take a jab at me.

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

To be fair though bitcoin with masternodes and reduced dependency on proof of work is a good idea, but the question is would that idea stand on its own with out the previous transaction history of bitcoin? I'm not too sure. Maybe. What I dont understand is why anyone that supports something like bitcoin green would think they have the moral high ground to imply expanse is just copy and paste. Baffles the shit out of me. But this is bitcointalk. A place where powerless people come to harass people they are envious of.

Fortune Favors the Brave
cabslock

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Wooow, did the unstoppable "Exp Army" wake up?
How's it going with your votes to get on exchanges? It seems every day someone posts a new exchange, where you can vote to have Exp listed. Haven't seen that any of those have actually worked.
I'm pretty sure that the "Exp army" was created so that Franko could get his own ego up and call himself the general.
Also, really loving those discord quotes you guys are putting in your newsletter. Especially the ones where you quote your own team.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

If we learn from Expanse's vision, I think we should not hesitate to follow this big project.
I agree! Expanse has a bright future that's why we should continue to follow this great project.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

How's it going with your votes to get on exchanges? It seems every day someone posts a new exchange, where you can vote to have Exp listed. Haven't seen that any of those have actually worked.
I'm pretty sure that the "Exp army" was created so that Franko could get his own ego up and call himself the general.
Also, really loving those discord quotes you guys are putting in your newsletter. Especially the ones where you quote your own team.

Wooow, know what I think? You are just another arm chair critic born out of the inability to do anything else. Its really fucking easy to sit behind your keyboard all smug and shit mocking others but when it really boils down to it that is all you are capable of. Because if you were able to do anything else with your life, you would be doing that. gfys jealous loser.
cabslock

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Wooow, know what I think? You are just another arm chair critic born out of the inability to do anything else. Its really fucking easy to sit behind your keyboard all smug and shit mocking others but when it really boils down to it that is all you are capable of. Because if you were able to do anything else with your life, you would be doing that. gfys jealous loser.

Did the "General" tell you to write that?
I hope some of that makes it into the "Compelling Quotes" category.
coolkudos

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

Did the "General" tell you to write that?
I hope some of that makes it into the "Compelling Quotes" category.

See what I'm saying. You're pathetic. You cant even help yourself. It must suck to be so small and insignificant that you have reduced yourself to a dime-a-dozen forum troll.
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: