Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 06:31:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 87288 times)
ariewashere1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

If you have the solve won't ever quit buying bitcoin it is a great option because you essentiall relize that bitcoin is extremely lucrative for future years. bitcoin alone can you purchase as long as you have cash because of the bitcoin you can buy anytime and don't have to wait for the right time. as you become using the year the value of bitcoin will increase from year upon year. bitcoin provides an opportunity to make existence better later on. ya

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lun4t1c

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

This is the reason why non bitcoin educated people are thinking that bitcoin is used for illegal transactions only. You should be on the wrong place go find some drugs on darkweb.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
cexylikepie

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:16 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

Bitcoin is expensive right now so using it to buy something like drugs will make the person to double take if drugs are worth to be bought in this way. Through this, people can actually control themselves and eventually fix their life. What they need is a good support and not a person who points at their situations.
It is wrong, you must to know buy/sell drugs is illegal and you can be the criminal if you related drugs in some countries. I do not know your country have this law or not, but in my country, a drug seller can be sentenced to 10-20 years imprisonment, even death or life imprisonment.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Pedro18

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:58:45 PM

buying drugs will make negative effect for bitcoin, country and your healthy.

you can buy more than 1M things using bitcoain why buy drugs Huh

Exactly, it will destroy the image of bitcoin, that's why some governments don't want bitcoin to be legalized because of it's special feature that you cannot identify those person who receives or sends bitcoins.

FANCHAIN (by SportsCastr) [FORBES] Backed by Former NBA Commissioner DAVID STERN
ANN ThreadTelegramTwitterWhitepaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▄▄▄▄▄▬▀▀▀▀▬▄▄▄▬▀▀▬▄▬ NOW LIVE! ▬▄▬▀▀▬▄▄▄▬▀▀▀▀▬▄▄▄▄▄▬▀▀▀▀▀▀
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

I prefer to use bitcoin to buy a computer or a bicycle. Purchase of medicines in my opinion more evil than the benefits given. You'd better go to the rehab to treat drug addiction.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:16 PM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

Buying drugs using bitcoin is not a good idea. Even any kind if miney, because draugs is not hiid to our health. It can destroy the reputation iof bitcoin and can destroy the life of the people who buy drugs. Is the bitcoin in a right hung so that it will long last to stay in our world.

OliviaFrost

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:30:03 AM

smart people will never answer this question) in America probably this is already a common thing.
Aryanto28

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

What medications are in masud.?jika medicine to treat the sick whether there is a pharmacy or hospital that receive payment bitcoin for it I do not know it. If it is true I hope this is not for the use of drug transactions. because it will cause bitcoin to be more invalid in the command eye should use bitcoin as a good thing for the positive so that the name of the bitcoin is clean from the alleged legal transaction.
Lorin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:02 AM

It will never happen or comes into my mind to buy drugs with bitcoins or any kind of currency.Thats why some people react about Bitcoin because they always connect  BTC in any drug transaction and other illegal transaction.bitcoin should use in a good way.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
lightcraftone

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

This is why bitcoin is banned in the other country. Because they are buying it for drugs. Yes it is better to be banned to other country rather than make the bitcoin bad for the other people.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
tthan

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

This is why Bitcoin is a kind of app that will ban because it is not made to buy drugs.it made because the people don't have a job they have only want to play in home.when you buy drugs using Bitcoin many people don't have a job.

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv
pluMmet

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

I think the purchase of the drug use bitcoin should be in forbid because if with bitcoin it will be enlarged the circulation of drugs in the world and will impact very bad for the younger generation next because it will be a lot of young people who addiction by the drug because it is easy to her payment to buy drugs

████████████████           
        ████████████████████████       
       ███████████████████████████▄     

▐██████████████████████████   
                       ██████████████
 ██████████████▄          ███████████
 ███████████████████▄       
 ███████████████████████▄▄████████████▀ 
████████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████
               ▀███████████████████████
  ██████████       ███████████████████
  ███████████▄       
   ████████████████████████████ 
   ███████████████████████████████     

█████████████████████████████▀     
       ▀█████████████████████████       
           ██████████████████▀         

FTEC 

✧ For Traders ✧     First Trading Ecosystem      ✧ By Traders ✧ 
               WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

24 April
   Public Sale
millgates

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

smart people will never answer this question) in America probably this is already a common thing.
There is no benefit of buying drugs, drugs is only destruct human body. Spend bitcoin only for buy that disgusting goods is not wise. It is the same as replacing a prosperous future with deseas-filled future. I prefer like to save my digital gold/bitcoin.

▐██     ▄████▄       ██▌  ▄████████████████   ▄██████████▄      ▄█████████▄
▐██    ▐██  ███      ██▌  ███▄▄▄             ██▀        ▀██▌  ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▐██    ▐██   ▀██     ██▌    ▀▀▀████▄        ▐██         ▄██▌ ▐██           ██▌
▐██    ▐██     ██▄   ██▌         ▀██▄       ▐██  ▄███████▀   ▐██           ██▌
▐██    ▐██      ██▄  ██▌          ▐██       ▐██  ███▄         ▀██▄       ▄██▀
▐██    ▐██       ▀████▀           ▐██       ▐██   ▀▀███████     ▀█████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ███████████▄
     ██      ▀█
     ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     ██      ▄█
   ███████████▀
     ██  ██

▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀█████       █████
  ██████     ██████
  █ ▀████   █ █████
  █  ▀████ █▀ █████
  █   ▀████▀  █████
 ▄█▄   ▀███   █████
▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

This is the main reason why not every country is legalizing bitcoin it can't be control by a third party

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

This is the main reason why not every country is legalizing bitcoin it can't be control by a third party

Nope... This is not the primary reason. If this was the primary reason, then they should first ban fiat currencies such as the United States Dollar and Chinese Yuan. Because fiat banknotes remains as the primary payment medium for the drug purchases. And moreover, the usage of Bitcoins for drug purchases have declined after the closure of dark markets such as Alphabay.

soccerresults

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

My friend bought weed once with bitcoin. It was years ago and we had just discovered the deep web. I dont remember how much he did pay but it was maybe 4 years ago maybe more so definitely that bitcoin would be worth much more now. They sent it in a dvd box with mail. It was funny. And the weed was not very good.

*Link Removed*
Gargo

Activity: 533

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

My friend bought weed once with bitcoin. It was years ago and we had just discovered the deep web. I dont remember how much he did pay but it was maybe 4 years ago maybe more so definitely that bitcoin would be worth much more now. They sent it in a dvd box with mail. It was funny. And the weed was not very good.

In many countries drugs are not allowed so I can not objectively answer this question, but it is always interesting to read about the situation in other countries. Thank you for creating this thread.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
HashieNewb

Activity: 532

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:53:45 AM

In many countries drugs are not allowed so I can not objectively answer this question, but it is always interesting to read about the situation in other countries. Thank you for creating this thread.
I don't like to see people purchasing those kinds of things with Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are not anonymous.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Ejanend

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

There is no benefit of buying drugs, drugs is only destruct human body. Spend bitcoin only for buy that disgusting goods is not wise. It is the same as replacing a prosperous future with deseas-filled future. I prefer like to save my digital gold/bitcoin.
Drug is dangerous for human health and it is not allow making drug business using bitcoin in a lot of countries. So before you are going to start this kind of business with bitcoin just be sure bitcoin is able to put in it or not, and selling drugs is legal or illegal in your place so if it is not legal then you should go for some other business like fabrics and food selling with bitcoin or whatever skill you have can use for bitcoin business.
Ipwich

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

I don't like to see people purchasing those kinds of things with Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are not anonymous.

People have their own interest in using their bitcoin, if they will decide to use it for buying drugs then that is their decision
and we cannot do anything with that, besides they will the only one who will face the consequences of their actions so they have to be smart and alert all the time.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........BRIDGING MARKETS.......
.AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  .Social Media.  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.