Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 01:18:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 87288 times)
almightylarvas

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Love trading bitcoin and altcoins

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

I haven't find any dealer accepting bitcoin yet, but it would be cool.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guesswhat

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:02:56 AM

I also think there are. It is more easy for them, they wont need permit to do so. Easy transactions with those who are illegally selling illegal contrabands. One of the reasons also why there are people who can't be convinced about bitcoin is they have this mentality that bitcoin is being linked to illegal activities.
Some people outside the bitcoin community thinks bitcoin used in illegal activities such as buying drugs and buying weapons by militants. Now it is not a problem related with bitcoin it is the problem belong to criminal minded people. Those who think bitcoin is used in illegal activities you can’t convince them. But you can tell them that’s not our problem at all. This is the duty of government to trace the people who do such things. It will not negative the image of bitcoin community.
Bitcoin is not as anonymous as people think, somebody can easily track you when you try to cash it out

Exactly, FBI is probably following those criminal accounts and they can easily track who is who on blockchain. It's not completely anonymous in btc blockchain. Bitcoin should stay clean, we don't want criminals in it.
bright4mech

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:07:43 AM

That is serious case, but not bad, as long is acceptable everywhere and even currently valuable, nothing stop btc. these digital currency is more expensive than hard currency we are touching and moving about, for our daily used and is good and help if shops around we start accepting and approved world-wide on physical exchange, is gonna help more and more valuable with less stress on load. and also reduce tension from gun men.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
pluMmet

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:57 AM

I think this is a bad idea that would use bitcoin when buying narcotics. Many criminal organizations will start using bitcoin for their own purposes, and this is not good.
I agree, will certainly become one of a very large and complicated if the sale of drugs in bought by using bitcoin, the drug should in destroyed the it will be more and more circulation of her.
If the circulation of a drug more and more so many will be too young children who was trapped in the drug and generation successor one of the nation will be destroyed, likewise, the nation will be ruined slowly because of the drug.

████████████████           
        ████████████████████████       
       ███████████████████████████▄     

▐██████████████████████████   
                       ██████████████
 ██████████████▄          ███████████
 ███████████████████▄       
 ███████████████████████▄▄████████████▀ 
████████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████
               ▀███████████████████████
  ██████████       ███████████████████
  ███████████▄       
   ████████████████████████████ 
   ███████████████████████████████     

█████████████████████████████▀     
       ▀█████████████████████████       
           ██████████████████▀         

FTEC 

✧ For Traders ✧     First Trading Ecosystem      ✧ By Traders ✧ 
               WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

24 April
   Public Sale
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin, is not the way to do that we give the best opportunity bitcoin to do the best way and to use a good decision to help our expenses, not buying a drugs or illegal drugs or else this drugs is said by the doctor.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:34:17 AM

I hope not, unless you are thinking of opening a deepweb. A place where you can freely use bitcoin for bad things.
To be honest for me to give bitcoin to people without enough knowledge is like when we give a hundred thousand rupiah to a teenager, when we give him unattended we will not know what happened in the future to him.
Either he will buy him alcohol, destro or makeup tools.

dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:17 AM

A large part of the early uses were associated with such actions, and whether you like it or not at least we do understand that the Government auctions from SR did help some of the next up and coming BTC billionaires gain their bulk buys.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:05:06 AM

Actually it was the dark web that I learned about bitcoin. I thought that bitcoin was the money of the dark web but I realize that bitcoin is even on the normal web. I think they use bitcoin to buy illegal stuff is because bitcoin cannot be trace correct me if I'm wrong.
LETme

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:18 AM

Well I'm not using drugs, I want to used my bitcoin in a good way I do not want to drop the credibility of bitcoin but I do not blame those people who used bitcoin for buying drugs because bitcoin is made for everyone.

powermagic

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:23 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
maybe in your country are allowed to do that. or you make this post in a drunken state. in my country, it is a very serious lawlessness, and in my country bitcoin can only be owned not for legitimate payments, although I can buy with bitcoin or not, I will do things that can ruin my life.
Jahreer

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

Buying drugs for bitcoin is a silly idea now..
So slow, so expensive and no more anonymous..
people would rather use DASH or ZCash for that kind of deals.

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 924
Merit: 616

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:37:55 PM

Buying drugs for bitcoin is a silly idea now..
So slow, so expensive and no more anonymous..
people would rather use DASH or ZCash for that kind of deals.
Wasn't Monero the new go-to crypto? Haven't heard much about DNMs since the last crackdown, was wondering if those had anything to do with the XMR spike or if that's just crypto being in a bull market.
missyqt29

Activity: 247