Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 03:59:32 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 78312 times)
sandaru

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

It is not wise to spend bitcoin ti buy drugs and other stuff. Never spend your bitcoin to do such things and give. You could spend fiat currencies to buy them friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DarkIT

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

but, I feel for now the activity of buying drugs with bitcoin has declined. nowadays, people tend to see another potential of bitcoin, like investment and other businesses. this makes them more profitable, and because of this, the activity is reduced.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:27:57 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
no i never bought drugs with bitcoin, and by the way this subject is a little bit disturbing, i mean drugs are illegal and using drugs is bad for your health and bad for the community drugs destroy countless of lives, so why should someone buy drugs?

Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

but, I feel for now the activity of buying drugs with bitcoin has declined. nowadays, people tend to see another potential of bitcoin, like investment and other businesses. this makes them more profitable, and because of this, the activity is reduced.

The usage of Bitcoins for drugs have declined due to many reasons. The first one is the closure of the dark markets. Many of the established dark markets (such as Alpha Bay) have closed down due to pressure from the FBI. Also, fully anonymous crypto-currencies such as Monero and Deeponion are replacing Bitcoins as a payment medium for drug purchases. Another factor is the rise in exchange rate of Bitcoin. Users don't want to spend their coins, as they expect the prices to go up.

SilverChromia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:15 AM

No and never trying that and we must not use or spend Bitcoins for it. I think if we will do that we just just making a bad image or bad reputation on Bitcoins name. So many people will think the reason only why we only working hard here is to just buy Drugs only? No! I do not want this to happen in all of us. Bitcoin is made for people have a good desire or dreams and to reached this goals we must do good for the sake of Bitcoins and for our Future

BUK2016

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:51:03 AM

I don't think ordinary I can use my precious bitcoin to purchase drugs where I have my local currency in my bank account that is not yielding anything for me. Such a thing can only happen when it become necessary and the only currency one use to purchase the drugs is bitcoin, and that is the only condition that can make me to use my bitcoin to purchase drugs. 

Zubayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:57:05 AM

No, I can't do this. This is so stupid work I think. It is possible to buy drugs with bitcoin but I can't do this. I think bitcoin users can't do this. Everyone know that drug is no so good to take it.

Kisanaq

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

Illegal transactions are very dynamic, they also follow the development of the era, if previously they had difficulty using the bank because it is easy to track, now they use bitcoin. this is the great task of all of us to be able to track it down.

siti25

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

You can buy anything using bitcoin including buying drugs, but for what? Why buy drugs? Why spend your bitcoin to buy useless things? Use your bitcoin wisely, it is yours, but you should not buy haphazard and unlawful things. If you buy that kind of thing using bitcoin, you're smart with being a bitcoin user, but you're stupid in using it.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:29:11 AM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Ive never done something like that. I use my bitcoin wise and buy necessary things to it but i have an idea that bitcoin can be use to buy illegal things in the internet like buying drugs, illegal guns, hiring a hitman and many more. Some of those transactions happen in dark web where only few people have the capability to access it.
ir.yance

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

I never bought any medication but the title was interesting and gave me a good impression, all so much negative news about the use of bitcoin. for.We need to promote it to immediately not use to the negative, and always to the positive only

ICO                                                          DAPPS
║ BOUNTY ║ VR▐  PROJECT ▲  DISTRICT ▐ 3D ║ EXPLORER ║
WEB SITE                                                  BLOCKCHAIN
daweiwuli

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

This is why many countries banned bitcoin. Because bitcoin is exploited for illegal purposes and bitcoin is anonymous, the government can not track criminals. Sad
TheGodFather

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:00:18 AM

I think it is very plausible and a high chance of occuring. Drug cartels are now taking one step and trying to also elevate their business and cruptocurrencies offers that on an extent that it is fast and digital and almost leaves no trace if youre good at it

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
jakirtanvir

Activity: 48

good man

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

It’s very bad thing to do. Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community. Or something like this.
patimahsunda

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

Is that true? If you can buy a drug with bitcoin then maybe it will certainly be safe. but I am not a drug user. and I will never buy or use it.

metenjean

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:07:54 AM

I dont even think its even happened if you're buying illegal drugs with bitcoin then that would make it more forbidden by the law as bitcoin now has already been forbid by some countries, other than investment and trading uses. I dont see buying drugs will be a good campaign for bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
therealfalcon

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

bro why do you want to do that
Honest Tim

Activity: 750

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

No never I will never use bitcoins or even any other currency fir the purpose of drugs.  Drugs and other hallucinations agents would be only used for the medicinal purposes and using them for other uses is wrong.  Drug dealing is a very big industry,  there are around thousands million of drugs  are export import in US.  which is not good.  But if drug dealers start dealing with bitcoins as a payment for their drugs this chin will not be able to get traced by the government.  As the government will not be able to trace it.  And therefore these illegal dealers and drug suppliers will be out if the catch of police and authorities .  I believe this is not good for mankind.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

Mr. druggy you are at wrong place because here we don't use drugs never buy with bitcoin or fiat, it seems you are drunk while making this post Wink

Buying drugs with Bitcoin would be an illegal thing. The drug itself is illegal so why buy it? It is not accountable as what you think. It is a wrong thing. Don't ever think about that again.

thenameisjay

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Well same as buying drugs with money. Doesn't change anything. Using bitcoins for drugs is a much mote efficient and safer process to buy drugs that's why it's a go to system for drug dealers and their clienteles. Anyway, bitcoins does not justify drug dealings and other transaction with drugs for that matter.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.