Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 07:13:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 78897 times)
Latviand

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
is it good that the bitcoin is accepted by other drugs store but in same time,its affiliates this bad activities.yeah all drugs can be bad if that used too much like the selling drug in that site they called "Black market" or "deep Web" this an onlien shop that found in this like an illegal drugs. anyway i hope that this doing will be stop being sooner. just in the bitcoins image the silk road is one of the drugs store that accept bitcoin that found in the internet its have an all kind of drugs 

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lesfrigosa

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

Ye sit is possible we already knew that because bitcoin is a very hard to explain it is on the internet and it is very easy to use for crimes because it is also anonymous and no one will know how much you paid or who paid who.
jassanpary

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

Buying drugs is an offensive work, using bitcoin to buy drugs doesn't look good it creates negative impact on bitcoin.
shinchan123

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:06 AM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

The only problem I see in this is that how will they know the prescription of the doctor, and how would the pharmacist know that the prescription is authentic. The way I see it, this will only be a gateway for illegal activities like drug dealing for example. So, I disagree to this thought.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is very possible because you just need to find a reliable seller online or it is better if you will find some good seller in the black market and after that then you will pay your drugs with bitcoin but don't worry because you will not be traced down by the police because bitcoin is a safe cryptocurrency because of its anonymity.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
webdevmastery

Activity: 126

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

This is possible, Transactions with bitcoins are very hard to locate for the programmers and that's why some other country is avoiding bitcoins to circulate in their country so they can avoid drug laundering.

Targusluxe

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Nope. Drugs is strictly prohibites in our country. Drugs is not allowed here and we're not using . We will not use bitcoin in any negative transactions that will cause us a big trouble. It is better to use bitcoin in a positive doings like earning it and using in building up a business someday. It is better that way.

wahlburger

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Yes it is possible because it is internet money and you are complete anonymous that means illegal stuff can be easy traded with bitcoins but the fun fact is not a lot of people know about bitcoin or how nit works so it is not used a lot for that but it is possible yes.
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Hi, guys! Could you explain me about anonymous of this operation with BTC. Isn't it private? And which currency is the best for these operations? Roll Eyes
Monero IMO is the best coin for illegal transactions because it's untraceable.
Bitcoin is now very popular but it started in the minds of the people that it's solely use for illegal activities which they are wrong and had
realize the importance of bitcoin now.

Monero or Zcash? From what I've gathered Zcash seems to be the most private coin out there due to ZK-Snarks. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
There are a lot of good coins now for illegal transactions only, one coin I can consider is deeponion.
At least it's cheaper now and you will not be at risk of losing the value when you will use it, it's more anonymous as it uses the tor network.
Monero can helps you solve this issue, I do not trust any anonymous altcoins, even Zcash. Deeponion is just an altcoin created recently and distribution through airdrop. As far as I know, this coin does not have proof of work for mining like Zcash and Monero, so I think the community supporters of this coin can not compete to Monero and Zcash.
I agree with you but even if you do not trust them why is it so bad to receive them for free from an airdrop there is nothing to worry about if you receive coins for an airdrop because it is free and easy to get you do not have to do anything at all.
Scavagers

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

No i never bought any drugs using my bitcoin because it is illegal in our country to buy drugs. Maybe bitcoin will be ban of our government if they know that some people buy drugs using bitcoin that's why we need to stop people in doing illegal activities in using bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
★★▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
iyan33

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:31:12 PM

no,i will never buy drugs with bitcoin or even with real money it is a very silly act.
certainly you know the dangers of taking drugs,so pointless to buy drugs?
better invest your bitcoin so that someday become a successful person with bitcoin.

#Say NO to Drugs

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Are you serious? I just heard this. I think it's a negative thing and not good for bitcoin in the future. This will be a form of crime.

▬▬▬▬▬  RAFL ◆ The Raffle Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Twitter] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ NOV 15th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:31:09 PM

for me i dont believe people will use bitcoin just for the purpose to buy drugs, in the general even with all the beneficts around bitcoin, i would say its a waste of money using for those purpose.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

for me i dont believe people will use bitcoin just for the purpose to buy drugs, in the general even with all the beneficts around bitcoin, i would say its a waste of money using for those purpose.
Not if you were going to buy drugs anyways. Although it seems like people shifted to Monero for those purposes now anyways.

N0ssi

Activity: 28

https://freebitco.in/?r=5062823 | Sharing bonus

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

Grin Grin Grin i can't stop laughing. So guys all don't do drugs hm? So you don't eat sugar, nor drink coffee / energy drinks or repeat any funny activity that you did before (what is some kind of addiction since you're addicted to the "good feeling" - serotonine and dopamine).

After all, all drugs do is pouring out your available supply of happiness hormones.
You're welcome.  Grin

#enlightenYourSoul

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=lupo123
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

Grin Grin Grin i can't stop laughing. So guys all don't do drugs hm? So you don't eat sugar, nor drink coffee / energy drinks or repeat any funny activity that you did before (what is some kind of addiction since you're addicted to the "good feeling" - serotonine and dopamine).

After all, all drugs do is pouring out your available supply of happiness hormones.
You're welcome.  Grin

#enlightenYourSoul
BBbbbut coffee is legal!1 Roll Eyes

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 154

"Green Mining 85% Cheaper"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

I think before the bitcoin world, criminals such as illegal drugs, arms trade, prostitution etc., are already crowded and difficult to eradicate, but with the bitcoin world, it is becoming more and more difficult to eradicate, because anonymous bitcoins make criminals more difficult track

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is very possible because you just need to find a reliable seller online or it is better if you will find some good seller in the black market and after that then you will pay your drugs with bitcoin but don't worry because you will not be traced down by the police because bitcoin is a safe cryptocurrency because of its anonymity.

Just like terrorist buying drugs or guns and this is one of the reason why ico's has been banned in china, Its bitcoins transaction is untraceable and china's government is avoiding illegal transactions.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

I think before the bitcoin world, criminals such as illegal drugs, arms trade, prostitution etc., are already crowded and difficult to eradicate, but with the bitcoin world, it is becoming more and more difficult to eradicate, because anonymous bitcoins make criminals more difficult track
Bitcoins are not anonymous and are easier to track than physical money.

Bornien

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

Well im not someone who would do that but it is possible because all over the deep web it is happening. Because a lot of criminals use bitcoin as their paying method online because it is not being controlled by the government. And i think that it will never happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.