Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 11:57:54 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 80106 times)
Gummybear67

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
I think it is not a good idea for them to buy drugs by bitcoin. They are making a mess on bitcoin image. Bitcoin can provides everything but not this one.  It is not good for many people that they are using bitcoin just to buy drugs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

It is possible to buy drugs from the darknet sites using Bitcoin, however there is a high risk you will get scammed, also the deal is of course illegal
its been posted many times and yes that's why its called dark market because we can deal something illegal In it, bitcoin can be use buying drugs not
only inside dark market but also to those well trained drug lords which also using internet to do their deals its something that posses of bigger risk since
it is an illegal transaction.

From what I know Bitcoin related drug transaction are not even exclusively on the Dark Web anymore, it even exist now on normal online transactions. I read an article this early 2017 that this transactions goes us sending the Bitcoin first and after the confirmation they will sent the drop off where the drugs are located. Some might have a middleman for them, and from what I read some even meet in public places such as malls and parks. It exist and some of them prefer Bitcoin for their own personal reasons.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
assyla

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
Really??  Drugs??  In many things that you can buy with bitcoin why drugs??  It doesn't helps many people it can make their lives miserable. This can cause death not happy life.  Bitcoin is a tool to solve financial problems but not this one.  It is not a good idea for anyone.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 280

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

Seriously? You made this topic Bitcoin Discussion? ha ha ha!

Anyways, yes I was able to buy drugs with bitcoins (that cost around 0.002btc back in March). That drug was loperamide... I took 1 pill and boom! you know what happened next  Cool

Rj Manik

Activity: 168

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:43:47 PM

There are some bad people in bad using Bitcoin.Why would you go that way?

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

Well for sure there are a lot of people uses Bitcoin for drugs. I do know some who did engage in the *darkside* of this business. They started last year though it didn't last due to some personal issues. They use the anonimity of bitcoin for their own advantage. Though they only buy and sell cannabis. Clearly Bitcoin can really be an advantage in engaging in such kind of activities. For sure cartels and high rollers do use BTC to buy and sell drugs especially meth and cocaine.

reliable

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

dark markets allow BTC as currency. However you risk getting scammed, and many sites have been shut down.

This is totally illegal and you should not do any thing which is not legal. Why do you want to take drugs when there are so many good things available and this only causes different types of cancer and effects health. Instead of enjoying life at later stage you would be suffering from illness . Thus you will generally get scammed form such sites and will lose the money as well.

ClvrGmr

Activity: 154

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

With deep web buying drugs is surely possible but with normal transactions with bitcoin. It is still not recommended because you can be traced buying drugs or by selling drugs and it is very inconvinient. Nonetheless I never thought of doing this stuff. I love my life no matter how complicated it gets I would never ever buy, take nor try drugs. Stuffs like that will ruin your life in a second before you realize it. Back to the question still it is possible to buy drugs with bitcoin but if without traces, great skills would require it though.

Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:15:30 PM

It is possible to buy drugs from the darknet sites using Bitcoin, however there is a high risk you will get scammed, also the deal is of course illegal

I heard that chances of getting scammed in a dark market is lower than the same in the street. That may be a reason for the booming drugs trade using the dark markets. And another thing is that now Monero has emerged as the preferred payment medium for drug purchases, replacing Bitcoin.

danherbias07

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

I heard that chances of getting scammed in a dark market is lower than the same in the street. That may be a reason for the booming drugs trade using the dark markets. And another thing is that now Monero has emerged as the preferred payment medium for drug purchases, replacing Bitcoin.

Yes of course. When the transaction is made then it cannot be taken back.
If it fiat to drugs then you can just ran or kill the merchant.  Grin Just kidding.
I really dont know about this but someone already invited me into lending my bitcoin to them for the purpose of buying illegal weapons (guns). I even ask will they pay double just for my bitcoin? He said YES!
Still I didn't bite it.

agentx44

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Never bought drugs with my bitcoin even a real money because it is illegal in our country and it is a bad thing if i tried to use it. Maybe this one of the reason why the government could not make bitcoin legalize because they are thinking that bitcoin can use for illegal activities such as selling and buying drugs.

mrcash02

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

Yes of course. When the transaction is made then it cannot be taken back.
If it fiat to drugs then you can just ran or kill the merchant.  Grin Just kidding.
I really dont know about this but someone already invited me into lending my bitcoin to them for the purpose of buying illegal weapons (guns). I even ask will they pay double just for my bitcoin? He said YES!
Still I didn't bite it.

I don't doubt it can be profitable, they may pay much more for your Bitcoins than a normal market, but it doesn't worth anyway. There is a dark aura over drugs and anything coming from this won't be prosperous for your life. You can see drugs dealers which become very rich, but right after they got arrested, were assassined and all that luxuous life is over...

Also, dealing with this kind of people can create problems for you later. If they got arrested they can put you in trouble to decrease their sentence, for an example.

TheKubizz

Activity: 98

bros over blockfolios

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:47:29 PM

I think it's a myth! At least now, BTC used to be currency used on black markets cause it's anonymous. Now when a lot of ppl get into it and it's exchange rate is not balanced its not being used anymore. I've never bought anything on this sites, but that's how I see it. Also I heard that Zcash is taking it place now.
yvesp110

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:47:44 PM

I think it is not a good idea for them to buy drugs by bitcoin. They are making a mess on bitcoin image. Bitcoin can provides everything but not this one.  It is not good for many people that they are using bitcoin just to buy drugs.
Right! that is totally wrong idea for us to buying drugs from bitcoin because drugs are damaging our life and we can not spend our life with beautiful way. So bitcoin is a  very best tools for us that through bitcoin we can solve our financial problem. Therefore, so those person use bitcoin for drugs he can't successful in his life.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Coffee135

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:52:16 PM

Those who use drugs will be impossible to fix. They would buy drugs not only for bitcoins, but will steal and Rob for the dose. Bitcoin gives us hope for the realization of our dreams. Those who have a purpose in life, drugs are not needed.

Zuilhsa

Activity: 112

TokenPay - The World's Most Secure Coin

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:57:07 PM

Those who use drugs will be impossible to fix. They would buy drugs not only for bitcoins, but will steal and Rob for the dose. Bitcoin gives us hope for the realization of our dreams. Those who have a purpose in life, drugs are not needed.
That's right. One with specific goal in life never think of taking drugs. Importantly during the early days buffoon was much used for illegal needs. In specific mostly for drugs and smuggling, when it grew higher in value in a short time frame people started to give importance as an investment.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pantek talacuik

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

The world is getting more and more advanced, nothing is impossible, but for now maybe people can not accept it all, because according to them increasingly complicate them for treatment ,,,

Peashooter

Activity: 252

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

that's why government worry about bitcoin because some people want use bitcoin for wrong way,buying drugs is illegal.
I think some people already use bitcoin to buy some drugs and I think bitcoin is the thing that you need if you want to buy some stuff in dark market because they only accept bitcoin as a payment. In addition to that, I didn't try to buy drugs and I know that buying drugs is illegal and it will cause some sickness and it will destroy your future.

longpro098

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:12:05 PM

In my opinion, we can not buy drugs with Btc because it is illegal.
  They will arrest us arrested, I have seen it

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Choyor

Choyor art

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

I do not understand what is meant by this post. What is meant by the drug in this post. Generic drugs or what drugs? And if this is about the drug, I think this post is misplaced. Because I'm sure the people who are in this porum are clean people of drugs. And I think it's unethical to discuss it here. That means bitcoin is not a transaction medium for illegal things.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.