Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88457 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
these are the reason why some country not accepting bitcoin currency. they are thinking that bitcoins can be use in the wrong way like buying drugs.
It is true that it is one of the reason why the government is banning bitcoin because they can't control bitcoin and everyone who are doing transactions can remain anonymous. If people continue to use bitcoin in a bad way, a lot of people will have the wrong expression of bitcoin unless they will do a research about it first.
Yeah sure about it that bitcoin is famous and it is being use by a lot of people some are buying and selling god things with bitcoin and some of them are buying and selling bad things, it is not good to ban bitcoin in country because some people are creating problem for those who are earning money only with bitcoin so if country will ban bitcoin they will not have any other source of income then so I hope bitcoin will not be ban in my country by government.
elsie34

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:16:51 PM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .
i agree sir. this thing is a big deal in every country here in Asia even some country in this world drugs is not helpful in this forum or in BITCOIN this will cause a serious damage or bad image in bitcoin. may some people will think this cryptocoin maid for drug way thing.. I Dont understand why he ask this thing ether.... i think this kind of post will start the doubts of every newbie join here... i want to be honest....
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:34:55 AM

If you mean illegal drugs, then you can use it, but, of course, it's still illegal, and you should not do it. If it's medication, for example, for a disease, it can help in the way the deal is done if they take bitcщшт. It may be possible and hope that the technology will capture.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

This are the type of people that is dragging bitcoin. You can buy it but the authorities can still track you if they want to and it can also be busted through the delivery of your drugs.
Whespers78

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:18:52 AM

bitcoin like other cash way can be used for good things and bad one.
people be bad when they hide them id so that many say bitcoin used to buy drugs
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

Buying illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, and etc is a wrong practice which the company and management of bitcoin do not tolerated.
In fact they are against in activities and have collaboration to the government to solve this problem in order to promote common good and the jurisdiction of the law.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

Buying drugs is the wrong thing, either bought with bitcoin or with money. But that's how people use their bitcoin, they use bitcoin to buy illicit goods. Unfortunately we can not do anything, we can not prevent it. We can not prevent people from spending bitcoins to buy anything.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:51:53 AM

Buying drugs is the wrong thing, either bought with bitcoin or with money. But that's how people use their bitcoin, they use bitcoin to buy illicit goods. Unfortunately we can not do anything, we can not prevent it. We can not prevent people from spending bitcoins to buy anything.
Well, that is why we consider bitcoin as a real freedom because we can do anything even if it's illegal.
But, we should always put in mind that doing this things has consequences, you might regret in the end so just avoid doing this.

darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:41:16 AM

You cannot control people or what they wish to do with their bitcoin. Personally, I don't think buying drugs worth enough for bitcoin since the price is too high right now. It will also be almost impossible to happen here in my country without getting caught when the package is delivered.
This people who are using bitcoin to buy drugs are big time, they don't really care on the transaction fee as long as they feel
safe on buying illegal drugs online. I have never seen anyone who are close to me doing this and I won't advise if they'll ask because I know the risk.
yes we can say that most people that are having atleast some way on how they can buy drugs on how does they can afford to buy drugs cause they have it and its their loss if they can buy that on buying some illegal drugs for.
Monaro is good but I think that is much immature coin. Price of the Montero is not stable. Like bitcoin, even bitcoin is not stable but the comeback of bitcoin after a dip is strong. This feature is lacking in all these altcoins and especially all those who just come up new. ETH and LTC and few others are much potential than Montero even as payment method but still they aren’t satisfactory.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

Buying illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, and etc is a wrong practice which the company and management of bitcoin do not tolerated.
In fact they are against in activities and have collaboration to the government to solve this problem in order to promote common good and the jurisdiction of the law.
Anything against the law is not good, we should not be using bitcoin in illegal activities because it's us who will face
the charges when we will get caught. Bitcoin is like money, it can be use for good and bad but we know what is good so we have to be responsible.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

When everyone says that anonymous is the main force of bitcoin, then automatically anonymous is the biggest weakness of bitcoin that everyone uses for illegal transactions such as purchasing drugs.
Also drug deals will be really present in bitcoin transaction like our money that we are using. We can pay any one with our money just like bitcoin. Being anonymous is the basic idea why drug dealers would use this transaction in the blackmarket.
Well it’s not a good thing to use bitcoin for bad things because bitcoin is here to help us we need to use bitcoins for good things such as we can donate bitcoin to poor people we can also use bitcoin for drugs users to save their life bitcoin can be used for good things so I think bitcoin must find some other way to fix this problem if you study bitcoin so it will teach you good things about trading and other things not about bad things.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:20:53 PM

I bought some oxy and cokes from darknet. Bitcoin was the only mode of payment there.

Yes and you can even get ganja posted to your door but they were the old days because
no self respecting rastaman is going to pay $45 in transaction fees and the girls performing
sexual plays for punters live over the internet with special requests are also having to switch
payment methods too.

These people that account for real spending and not just trading digits might not come back if they
leave so maybe we need to then change the name of BitCoin to "Hens Teeth" instead

Really we are not on a good road, it's broken

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:16:29 PM

Bitcoin can be used to purchase almost anything today. And drugs is one of them. It seems that using Bitcoin as payment for these illegal drugs is more convenient for criminals since it is almost untraceable.

Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

Sometimes I buy slaves, sometimes weapons, sometimes revolutions in poor African and East European countries. Good stuff, guys. I love Bitcoin.

CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:25:58 AM

Bitcoin is just like any other currency, people can buy anything they want with it from clothes, food, to shelter nowadays. 
abamatinde77

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:42 AM

no big NO! i will not use bitcoin for drugs even my cash i don't use it..and even me i'm not using drugs that's a crazy thing
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

No. and never! i dont want to waste my life in such thing, if i have a bitcoin i would rather use it in a good way, or exchange it in peso and buy something needed my family or pay for bills. Drugs is a waste of money, and also waste of life because we can get a sick on that, or we can kill people if have take a lot of drugs, because sometimes we dont have control in our mind so that we accidentally kill people we hate.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:56 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is a bad idea. It can cause bitcoin’s reputation to go down and the effect buying drugs with bitcoin is that bitcoin will be ban in countries and it having a bitcoin will now be illegal.

bitzzz

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:18 AM

I think bitcoin should be used in right way. Although, it facilitates many evil transactions, insisting on good usage can make it more acceptable by people all over the world.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

If you want to be happy dont use your bitcoin for you to buy drugs because its illegal and government will surely run after you, instead use your profit with bitcoin to support for your goals in life, use it for what ever legal purposes you want to do. Make your future healthy and not but any drugs.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: