Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416527 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Paper money is more convenient for small calculations. Subconsciously, people trust more what we can see and touch. Governments benefit in having only electronic money because they are easier to control, but they can't completely abandon cash. In the future, paper money will disappear, but it will not be soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:47:56 AM

Well, we all know from the past that transactions are exchanging product to product before then they made to use gold as their transaction to buy anything then after that they discovered to made paper money that is why even in our days we really using money for our transactions. As I observed as days past the technologies are becomming more high-tech now and we are starting a modern life. All things become more modern and that was I am thinking that even money will going to become more high-tech. Soon the paper money will be replace. And it will become more high-tech that money will become one of the cryptocurrency for the faster transactions.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

Fiat money won't disappear anytime soon. Not in the next century in my humble opinion.

Paper money, as in bills and metal coins, that will disappear, no doubt about it. Useage has already been reduced drastically, in less than 10 years it will be almost nothing.
John Wick

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

Fiat money won't disappear anytime soon. Not in the next century in my humble opinion.

Paper money, as in bills and metal coins, that will disappear, no doubt about it. Useage has already been reduced drastically, in less than 10 years it will be almost nothing.

In addition to you, it will never disappear... Soon or lately... Bitcoin has different dynamics than conventional economic system.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:08:21 PM

Paper money is more convenient for small calculations. Subconsciously, people trust more what we can see and touch. Governments benefit in having only electronic money because they are easier to control, but they can't completely abandon cash. In the future, paper money will disappear, but it will not be soon.
yes currency paper money is convenient for small calculations but in future we can expect that it will be more easy and convenient to use bitcoin instead of fat currency and people will give more preference to bitcoin instead of fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:24:31 AM

The future of paper money is safe and it doesn't have any threat from bitcoins as the users of paper money are too high and even in future it will continue to increase with an increase in population and it also holds support from the Government and Society and that makes it more powerful and popular currency in compare to bitcoins as of now very few people are using bitcoins.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:43:52 AM

The future of paper money is safe and it doesn't have any threat from bitcoins as the users of paper money are too high and even in future it will continue to increase with an increase in population and it also holds support from the Government and Society and that makes it more powerful and popular currency in compare to bitcoins as of now very few people are using bitcoins.
I completely agree, bitcoin was never a threat to the government, instead it gives more convenient to people to transact and give
them as well the chance to invest. That is something we have to realized because paper money is very strong to be replace by bitcoin.

Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:38:51 AM

Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper money will never vanish in a slow developing country. Paper money is essential for every people. It is more easy to use and people are used on having this. On the other hand, the future currency maybe not require paper money in the future. Developed countries are potential on doing this. Specifically, bitcoin may be a predominant means of having wealth.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:40:24 AM

i dont say its a capital revolution but paper money into 10 to 20 years will dissapear into developed countries no more printed money into bill notes or coins that its becoming digital and digital currency will not evolve much cause euro and dollar and yen are already digital soo the coin digital currencies must be off the bad markets to become more stable.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

Paper money would still exist.It could not be avoided completely.Even indian government decided to encourage digital payments and banned high value notes.But it turned to be useless.People felt comfort in staying only with paper money.Also,more people still don't know about digital transactions and they don't even have debit or credit card.So paper money would continue to exist.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:40:10 AM

Paper money would still exist.It could not be avoided completely.Even indian government decided to encourage digital payments and banned high value notes.But it turned to be useless.People felt comfort in staying only with paper money.Also,more people still don't know about digital transactions and they don't even have debit or credit card.So paper money would continue to exist.
This is the fact, whatever changes of the financial system and india just declared bitcoin as legal but it does not affect the
circulation of paper money, the users are the one who will decide and they all love to stay with their comfort level.
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:43:01 AM

Until a digital currency works offline paper money will always be around and be useful and any attempt to remove it would be met with protests. I really don't see why some people seem to think bitcoin is a replacement for fiat money, they both serve their own purposes and can work well together.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

I think the paper money is gonna disappear for good because the digital currency's are the future, you also can see online payments are getting more standard and also in real life its easier.
I think it will never disappear for good but the amount will lower for sure.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

I think the paper money is gonna disappear for good because the digital currency's are the future, you also can see online payments are getting more standard and also in real life its easier.

I have to disagree with you Digital Currency is not even back up by the government yet. Do you think they will agree on a currency in which they don't have full control on it? I guess not because you are endangering the country especially their economy. The only way that Fiat currency will disappear is when the government creates its own cryptocurrency. And for your information that online payment you are saying from credit cards and debit cards are funded by Fiat currency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

I have to disagree with you Digital Currency is not even back up by the government yet. Do you think they will agree on a currency in which they don't have full control on it? I guess not because you are endangering the country especially their economy. The only way that Fiat currency will disappear is when the government creates its own cryptocurrency. And for your information that online payment you are saying from credit cards and debit cards are funded by Fiat currency.

Yes I agree with you.  The government will not pursue on this kind of currency if they will not benefit from it.  And actually many digital currency were created in favor of their currency of for their native users.  Though it would be really hard for the government to engage in this kind of currency as there would be many studies and plans to consider before enabling a digital currency to operate on one's country.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

Yes I agree with you.  The government will not pursue on this kind of currency if they will not benefit from it.  And actually many digital currency were created in favor of their currency of for their native users.  Though it would be really hard for the government to engage in this kind of currency as there would be many studies and plans to consider before enabling a digital currency to operate on one's country.
The government will try their best to get some benefits from bitcoin they might charge some tax in bitcoin even it looks impossible but who knows? They will not accept bitcoin unless they can't get benefit or make money from it. Bitcoin is one of the decentralized currency so even though government like being centralized it is still an advantage for them because they don't have any competitor in bitcoin because they are all free in using it.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

Until a digital currency works offline paper money will always be around and be useful and any attempt to remove it would be met with protests. I really don't see why some people seem to think bitcoin is a replacement for fiat money, they both serve their own purposes and can work well together.
I actually would not underestimate the possibilities and potential of paper money, because today more than half of humanity Only thanks to them can afford some kind of shopping. Not everyone recognizes the banking sphere and credit cards and I'm not talking about the crypto currency. Therefore, paper money will continue to be used for a long time.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

India is still a developing country. And the government rushed things. For example many people didn't have a bank account until the government pushed for everyone to have one.

In France this happened in the 70's. You pretty much can't live in France without a bank account. Almost 50 years later we still have bills and coins. They're just not that important in our life, we can pay anything with a card.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

I actually would not underestimate the possibilities and potential of paper money, because today more than half of humanity Only thanks to them can afford some kind of shopping. Not everyone recognizes the banking sphere and credit cards and I'm not talking about the crypto currency. Therefore, paper money will continue to be used for a long time.

Lol. I don't see how a digital currency can work offline as by the definition of it, it needs intermet connection to function. That's easily the reason why paper money can't go out of use. We can't really go exclusively digital as there will be transactions that won't support a paperless system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

I think the future of the paper money is not too bright. Even now credit card payment nearly surpasses the use of cash. I dınt think in the near future the paper money will disappear but the usage is decreasing. After the crypto money, the usage will decrease even more. But please do not forget that even to buy crypto u need some cash for now or maybe credit card Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: