Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 03:40:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 404082 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:40:24 AM

i dont say its a capital revolution but paper money into 10 to 20 years will dissapear into developed countries no more printed money into bill notes or coins that its becoming digital and digital currency will not evolve much cause euro and dollar and yen are already digital soo the coin digital currencies must be off the bad markets to become more stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
HasHe

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

Paper money would still exist.It could not be avoided completely.Even indian government decided to encourage digital payments and banned high value notes.But it turned to be useless.People felt comfort in staying only with paper money.Also,more people still don't know about digital transactions and they don't even have debit or credit card.So paper money would continue to exist.

Zooplus

Activity: 728

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:40:10 AM

Paper money would still exist.It could not be avoided completely.Even indian government decided to encourage digital payments and banned high value notes.But it turned to be useless.People felt comfort in staying only with paper money.Also,more people still don't know about digital transactions and they don't even have debit or credit card.So paper money would continue to exist.
This is the fact, whatever changes of the financial system and india just declared bitcoin as legal but it does not affect the
circulation of paper money, the users are the one who will decide and they all love to stay with their comfort level.

▀█████▀
▀▄         ███         ▄▀
  █▄       ███       ▄█
   ██      ███      ██
    ██     ███     ██
    ▀██▄▄  ███  ▄▄██▀
      ▀███████████▀
         ▀▀███▀▀
           ███
           ███
           ███
           ███
         ▄█████▄
.MOIRAI.
  ██████
██████
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

██████
██████
  █████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
        ███

▄█████
    ██████
    ███▀
    ███
███████
███████
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

█▄                ▄████▄
██▄             ███████▄▄▄
▀███▄▄      █████████▄
  ▀███████████████▀
▀████████████████
    ▀█████████████
  ▀█████████████
      ▀▀█████████
    ▄▄████████▀
██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██
                        ▄██████
                  ▄████▀▀███
            ▄█████▀  ▄████
      ▄██████▀  ▄██████
▄███████▀  ▄████████
  ▀▀▀▀███    █████████
            ██    █████████
            ▀█  ▄█▀    ▀████
              ██▀            ▀██
investinator

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:43:01 AM

Until a digital currency works offline paper money will always be around and be useful and any attempt to remove it would be met with protests. I really don't see why some people seem to think bitcoin is a replacement for fiat money, they both serve their own purposes and can work well together.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

I think the paper money is gonna disappear for good because the digital currency's are the future, you also can see online payments are getting more standard and also in real life its easier.
I think it will never disappear for good but the amount will lower for sure.
Theb

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

I think the paper money is gonna disappear for good because the digital currency's are the future, you also can see online payments are getting more standard and also in real life its easier.

I have to disagree with you Digital Currency is not even back up by the government yet. Do you think they will agree on a currency in which they don't have full control on it? I guess not because you are endangering the country especially their economy. The only way that Fiat currency will disappear is when the government creates its own cryptocurrency. And for your information that online payment you are saying from credit cards and debit cards are funded by Fiat currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Xester

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:44:43 AM

I have to disagree with you Digital Currency is not even back up by the government yet. Do you think they will agree on a currency in which they don't have full control on it? I guess not because you are endangering the country especially their economy. The only way that Fiat currency will disappear is when the government creates its own cryptocurrency. And for your information that online payment you are saying from credit cards and debit cards are funded by Fiat currency.

Yes I agree with you.  The government will not pursue on this kind of currency if they will not benefit from it.  And actually many digital currency were created in favor of their currency of for their native users.  Though it would be really hard for the government to engage in this kind of currency as there would be many studies and plans to consider before enabling a digital currency to operate on one's country.

Sled

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

Yes I agree with you.  The government will not pursue on this kind of currency if they will not benefit from it.  And actually many digital currency were created in favor of their currency of for their native users.  Though it would be really hard for the government to engage in this kind of currency as there would be many studies and plans to consider before enabling a digital currency to operate on one's country.
The government will try their best to get some benefits from bitcoin they might charge some tax in bitcoin even it looks impossible but who knows? They will not accept bitcoin unless they can't get benefit or make money from it. Bitcoin is one of the decentralized currency so even though government like being centralized it is still an advantage for them because they don't have any competitor in bitcoin because they are all free in using it.

ananas99

Activity: 369

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

Until a digital currency works offline paper money will always be around and be useful and any attempt to remove it would be met with protests. I really don't see why some people seem to think bitcoin is a replacement for fiat money, they both serve their own purposes and can work well together.
I actually would not underestimate the possibilities and potential of paper money, because today more than half of humanity Only thanks to them can afford some kind of shopping. Not everyone recognizes the banking sphere and credit cards and I'm not talking about the crypto currency. Therefore, paper money will continue to be used for a long time.

aesma

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

India is still a developing country. And the government rushed things. For example many people didn't have a bank account until the government pushed for everyone to have one.

In France this happened in the 70's. You pretty much can't live in France without a bank account. Almost 50 years later we still have bills and coins. They're just not that important in our life, we can pay anything with a card.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gabmen

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:40:38 AM

I actually would not underestimate the possibilities and potential of paper money, because today more than half of humanity Only thanks to them can afford some kind of shopping. Not everyone recognizes the banking sphere and credit cards and I'm not talking about the crypto currency. Therefore, paper money will continue to be used for a long time.

Lol. I don't see how a digital currency can work offline as by the definition of it, it needs intermet connection to function. That's easily the reason why paper money can't go out of use. We can't really go exclusively digital as there will be transactions that won't support a paperless system.

ophyrim

Activity: 364

CyberMiles-Decentralization of Online Marketplaces

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

I think the future of the paper money is not too bright. Even now credit card payment nearly surpasses the use of cash. I dınt think in the near future the paper money will disappear but the usage is decreasing. After the crypto money, the usage will decrease even more. But please do not forget that even to buy crypto u need some cash for now or maybe credit card Smiley

jvdp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

I think the future of the paper money is not too bright. Even now credit card payment nearly surpasses the use of cash. I dınt think in the near future the paper money will disappear but the usage is decreasing. After the crypto money, the usage will decrease even more. But please do not forget that even to buy crypto u need some cash for now or maybe credit card Smiley

It's true only.Many started online transaction for their purchase and all.The future of paper currency is very very low.Since many use Online transaction ,the usage of paper money will reduce. If it's continue means,the  paper money will not exist in future.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Balderon

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.

lllaqpt

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

It's true only.Many started online transaction for their purchase and all.The future of paper currency is very very low.Since many use Online transaction ,the usage of paper money will reduce. If it's continue means,the  paper money will not exist in future.

You are talking about developed countries with a strong economy. But there are many countries where cash is mainly used. In these countries there is no infrastructure for using digital currency

BeGoods

Activity: 938

AJExXv8b46EazAztM94ZoQ7fUcFwkCaTQE

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.
Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money
in fact government will never like to replace bitcoin by paper money. I think they will like paper money to continue, but I think it will depend on the interest of the people If people are interested in bitcoin then they will give more preference to bitcoin and will decrease the use of fiat and so the use of fait money will decrease but will still continue to be use for a long time because al most all the people of the world will become able use bitcoin I do not think so that it will ever happen.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

It is very likely that the government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital. This is used to replace paper money. I think there is no chance for bitcoin to take over paper money. All the key things are on the government
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

It is very likely that the government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital. This is used to replace paper money. I think there is no chance for bitcoin to take over paper money. All the key things are on the government
i do not think that government will create another version of the fiat in the form of electronic or digital but i think they will like to continue their existence fiat currency and may be they are thinking about to create their own crypto currency that will be using only in their own country but it will still not replace bitcoin, because it will still remain as centralized currency and will be under the control of their government.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:58:23 PM

I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily. actually bitcoin will take a lot of time, may be decades or even century when majority of people will start using bitcoin and will devalue paper money, therefore paper money will continue with bitcoin and people will be welling to use both  the option, they will mostly use bitcoin for online purposes and fiat for local where bitcoin will not be accepted.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.