Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 03:28:50 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 404054 times)
Sled

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:18:33 AM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.
Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money
I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily.
Or, paper money will not disappear because even though there is a lot possible competitor for the paper money, the government is still the strongest in the country that can do what they want in order to maintain their paper money to be used primarily in their country. Cryptocurrencies will be used to support some projects but not to make paper money disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- gmaxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 450

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

There are already attempts to limit the use of paper money, but you still have to use the Fiat money in electronical form. This means that they can still create money from nothing. I doubt that they will introduce a money system based on bitcoin, because the banks wants to keep the control of it.
Yeah paper money will disappear does not mean the government will adopt bitcoin to replace paper money. Lol it is something impossible in my opinion. I'm sure the government before their lost paper money will create a new currency system to replace paper money
I think paper money  is not going to disappear so easily.
Or, paper money will not disappear because even though there is a lot possible competitor for the paper money, the government is still the strongest in the country that can do what they want in order to maintain their paper money to be used primarily in their country. Cryptocurrencies will be used to support some projects but not to make paper money disappear.
This world would not be a better place to live without paper money, not everything can be done online because there are lot of people
who lacks education and it will only give them a big burden in their life.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whitepaper   Twitter   Facebook
Telegram     Medium    Youtube
Kawasanz

Activity: 210

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

The concept of cryptocurrencies is generally abstruse and abstract, and understanding how and why Bitcoin works requires a level of technological knowledge.
Merchan Bitcoin recipients are still considered limited: Until now, although Bitcoin is growing, but acceptance of the digital currency is still limited. Less widely used in stores, and so forth.However, Bitcoin's journey will continue to evolve over time. In contrast to the physical currency that has been accepted by everyone.

KnightElite

Activity: 224

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

The concept of cryptocurrencies is generally abstruse and abstract, and understanding how and why Bitcoin works requires a level of technological knowledge.
Merchan Bitcoin recipients are still considered limited: Until now, although Bitcoin is growing, but acceptance of the digital currency is still limited. Less widely used in stores, and so forth.However, Bitcoin's journey will continue to evolve over time. In contrast to the physical currency that has been accepted by everyone.
Yeah you are correct. Their are many people who are not yet aware to the bitcoin. Like in my country, even though the bitcoin is now legalized by our government the still many people who doesn't know the bitcoin.

mariahh

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:07:47 PM

I have not understand the true differences between cash and e money.Ι suppose fast transcactions and the feel of holdind somthing that has value are the benefits for cash money.However it seems that over the years more and more e money are  used by the people.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

Yes the future of paper money seems to be at a dark phase, although the plastic money has taken some part of it but with the increasing trend of the cryptocurrency the paper money will lose its market, the paper money is expected to come to a very low level of use in the next one or two decades. As we can see people prefer credit card and debit card more than the cash now a days.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 76

Padawan Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

Yes the future of paper money seems to be at a dark phase, although the plastic money has taken some part of it but with the increasing trend of the cryptocurrency the paper money will lose its market, the paper money is expected to come to a very low level of use in the next one or two decades. As we can see people prefer credit card and debit card more than the cash now a days.

But paper money still serves a useful purpose for a lot of people. Cash is way more convenient and doesn't require a pin number, or an id card to use. Its a bearer instrument. If you have cash, people assume it belongs to you or at least you have permission to spend it Smiley

And if you ever want to buy anything that you might not want on your bank statement, you can always depend on cash. But it's a security risk for a lot of the same reasons, it feels way better to carry a thousand bucks on a card or check, instead of in your pocket Smiley

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
FLoving

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

As there are several attempts done to limit the use of paper money. But still Fiat money exists in electronically format. So creation of money is comes from nothing. There should be introduced money system according to bitcoin. That all around the world uses same currency. Then there will be no issue to use bitcoin all around the world.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

i think it is so early to say anything about that. because currently bitcoin is not yet 1% implemented on the market and i think its users also not so much that can bring such a big change. although it is possible but not so early it will take a lot of time, and i think for that it need to make bitcoin more popular in our area so that the number of bitcoin users increase with the passage of time.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

Is there any real limit all over the world,i highly doubt that,paper money is the quintessential thing when it comes to local shopping and you really cannot change all those within a short period of time,no government will accept a money system to be based on bitcoin or block chain,because most of these things are not transparent and they will never make those transparent.
Basmic

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

I think paper money have its own importance and will never dead. Though people are started using debit cards, credit cards and other digital currencies; there are some transaction which needs to be deal in traditional cash only. Paper money will be always the main mode of payment for day to day transactions.
And what prevents you to use credit card in daily life? It is also very convenient. Perhaps the government will lobby for the abolition of paper money because the electronic money is easier to control.

PaperBrikzz

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

I think countries similar to Germany could do this, for the rest of countries even in 50 years they will still be using paper.
Sled

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

I think countries similar to Germany could do this, for the rest of countries even in 50 years they will still be using paper.
Paper money will be the most used money in the world even after 50 years because there is nothing can replace paper money because it is backed and supported by the governments and a lot of people and businesses are using fiat as a primary type of payment method so there is nothing can break the future of the paper money.

Himanshu111

Activity: 252

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

I don't think paper money is facing any threat from Bitcoin as government will not allow the circulation of a currency they can not control and regulate. Transaction of Bitcoin also charge a high fees which makes its use impossible for small transactions.

Yatsan

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:25:35 PM

Bitcoin can be the future of the paper money but I think it will need a few decades more because the bitcoin progress is not that fast for the world will be able to adopt and now 2017 several countries are accepting bitcoin so I think after few decades it will be more popular.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Xester

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

I don't think paper money is facing any threat from Bitcoin as government will not allow the circulation of a currency they can not control and regulate. Transaction of Bitcoin also charge a high fees which makes its use impossible for small transactions.

Yes, it is certain that bitcoin will not do anything and cannot change the way paper money have.  Paper money has always been here and we saw that it is really indeed a great way to pay anything with it.  Although it is easy for me to earn money through bitcoin.  There is no doubt that one day but not so soon, bitcoin will be considered as another currency along with paper money.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

Paper money will be the most used money in the world even after 50 years because there is nothing can replace paper money because it is backed and supported by the governments and a lot of people and businesses are using fiat as a primary type of payment method so there is nothing can break the future of the paper money.

You are right in a sense that even if we have only bitcoins, there are still bitcoins stored in paper wallet, so we can not omit money stored in the for of paper.  Cheesy  The design or technology may change but people always want money to be in their hands and its the paper currency and paper wallet which gives them true satisfaction.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Apollo777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:25:21 PM

Perhaps far out in the future, you will be able to trade in your paper money for digital currency.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
Wintorez

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:05:43 PM

Here's an example today, Such a hype before August 1 and everyone is hiding their Bitcoin in order not to lose. And again to replace the crypto currency, all users come to old and good feat. It is thanks to paper money that we can again do what we did, but everything in the crypto-currency market does not stabilize.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Ziskinberg

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

Here's an example today, Such a hype before August 1 and everyone is hiding their Bitcoin in order not to lose. And again to replace the crypto currency, all users come to old and good feat. It is thanks to paper money that we can again do what we did, but everything in the crypto-currency market does not stabilize.
Paper money will still be strong more than a digital currency, the fact the every digital money users are paper money users as well it will not eliminate the demand of paper money therefore it will remain in the circulation.
The crypto world is not stable yet because it's still young and whales having a big holdings that could manipulate the price but sooner as adoption increases we could see in the future the stability that we are looking for.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.