Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days  (Read 79683 times)
MrJesusChrist

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Bitties

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:02:52 AM

Why are you all clinging onto a shit coin from the days of Cryptsy? What is the point? This shit coin was made when meme coins were all the rage... Times have changed. Only DOGE has survived from the dark times of meme coins. Have fun with your bags...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arc220

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

Why are you all clinging onto a shit coin from the days of Cryptsy? What is the point? This shit coin was made when meme coins were all the rage... Times have changed. Only DOGE has survived from the dark times of meme coins. Have fun with your bags...

Oh, quiet. You probably thought the same thing about dogecoin, right?
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 04:09:06 AM by bumbacoin

HI Y'ALL.

i have been vaguely involved in Stronghands for some time now, and I see that contrary to my expectations SHNDS is getting more and more new users supporting it Cheesy

bitcointalk still seems to be a major information source for crypto currencies  and accordingly one of the major problems facing Stronghands at the moment is that this thread belongs to a long departed Dev and cannot be updated and information is quickly lost in the mix.

in the soon future I will be creating a new ANN here on bitcointalk to hopefully help focus the current divergent forces into a coherent point.
I will be working with various other people in the discord channel to make the new thread useful and more resilient to future changes.

the idea is that other trusted members of the community will participate in the thread by claiming posts in the thread,
the OP will be simple and not need to much updating,
the other posts will be updatable by these other members

I am not claiming any over seeing role in the coin, but am using my presence to help create a more coherent future.

for the moment i cannot vouch for any links in this thread other than those on my github
you will find source code and windows executables here that will help to alleviate the problem with sending greater than 2 billion coins
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

and you will find other wallets here
currently v0122 which are unmodified source from the official github listing in the OP on this thread
and also a wallet designed to assist with a broken wallet from sending too many coins
https://github.com/bumbacoin/Stronghands-wallets

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

that seems to be the version from here

you will find that many crypto wallets will trigger virus alerts, these can be caused by the inbuilt miner, or the inbuilt irc connections.

be careful when using anything downloaded from the internet :p especially when it comes to anything like money.
if you wish to run the wallet, you may need to whitelist it with various anti-virus programs

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
ttdao

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

HI Y'ALL.

i have been vaguely involved in Stronghands for some time now, and I see that contrary to my expectations SHNDS is getting more and more new users supporting it Cheesy

bitcointalk still seems to be a major information source for crypto currencies  and accordingly one of the major problems facing Stronghands at the moment is that this thread belongs to a long departed Dev and cannot be updated and information is quickly lost in the mix.

in the soon future I will be creating a new ANN here on bitcointalk to hopefully help focus the current divergent forces into a coherent point.
I will be working with various other people in the discord channel to make the new thread useful and more resilient to future changes.

the idea is that other trusted members of the community will participate in the thread by claiming posts in the thread,
the OP will be simple and not need to much updating,
the other posts will be updatable by these other members

I am not claiming any over seeing role in the coin, but am using my presence to help create a more coherent future.

for the moment i cannot vouch for any links in this thread other than those on my github
you will find source code and windows executables here that will help to alleviate the problem with sending greater than 2 billion coins

and you will find other wallets here
currently v0122 which are unmodified source from the official github listing in the OP on this thread
and also a wallet designed to assist with a broken wallet from sending too many coins
https://github.com/bumbacoin/Stronghands-wallets

Thanks for your support the community, hope we can have a clear communication on the progress soon
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

why are people buying this shitcoin?

looks like they are starting a small community to build it up... check out their discord > https://discord.gg/Uj9WdG9 . Already has over 300 users

Hello what we have on the discord channel is over 1000 users not 300. The 200+ you see are the people who are currently online as at when you are online in the channel.
Utomo

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

Bumbacoin.

Thank you for the update.
Why not updating the original Github ? the original author run away ? and other can not participate to update ?
If not maybe better not using the bumacoin as the main name as it can make people confuse

Regarding the malware detection I hope you can fix it. so all are clear
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

Nice to see lot of people interested in this coin. If at all Bumbacoin is planning to take over this coin, I would like to know more. Is the plan to merge development for both Bumba and This coin? Or would it be just focusing on merging blockchains, or unified wallet etc?

Keep us informed and thanks for the initiative.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

Nice to see lot of people interested in this coin. If at all Bumbacoin is planning to take over this coin, I would like to know more. Is the plan to merge development for both Bumba and This coin? Or would it be just focusing on merging blockchains, or unified wallet etc?

not a takeover as such,
there's a wide reaching and active community to be thinking of.

stronghands is a completely seperate coin to bumbacoin,
and will remain so.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:14:51 AM by nunoclix

not a takeover as such,

and will remain so.

Hope see this coin growing and hope see some news from devs soon.

HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

not a takeover as such,

and will remain so.

Hope see this coin growing and hope see some new from devs soon.

I just can't believe this. Everyone has some opinion about this coin, but if you people like know more, please look into Github and educate yourself.
It's completely open source public coin, many other developers are using this open source to create coins of their own.
You can't rename it, it's designed perfectly well.
By the way No Dev needed,  whoever owns most of it, might be able to take over.
As far as for community, what you people think was happening passed 10 days? And what's happening now?
Out of $8 million circulation on 10 days, I don't think We "the community" have invested more then $100k. So think about it what's happening now ? The great thing that I see, is that No one dumping it, but we the so called "the community".
Better days coming soon, I'm holding, and I don't mind to loose.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

not a takeover as such,

and will remain so.

I just can't believe this. Everyone has some opinion about this coin, but if you people like know more, please look into Github and educate yourself.
It's completely open source public coin, many other developers are using this open source to create coins of their own.
As far as for community, what you people think was happening passed 10 days? And what's happening now?
Out of $8 million circulation on 10 days, I don't think We "the community" have invested more then $100k. So think about it what's happening now ? The great thing that I see, is that No one dumping it, but we the so called "the community".
well said mate j Wink

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

not a takeover as such,

and will remain so.

Looks like you don't know much about investment. Volume only tells how much money was moved around and not necessarily a new $8 million investment.

If there are 100 traders spending 40K worth from last 10 days that means they just sold 40K worth and bought 40K worth. Nothing changed apart from volume.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

not a takeover as such,

and will remain so.

Looks like you don't know much about investment. Volume only tells how much money was moved around and not necessarily a new $8 million investment.

If there are 100 traders spending 40K worth from last 10 days that means they just sold 40K worth and bought 40K worth. Nothing changed apart from volume.

Oh okay dude, sorry I  didn't mean to mistrust your trading abilities.
And so you know this because you and 99 friends of your we're playing 40K game ?
Well then I got nothing to worry about,  I only invested 12k Dogecoin.
Thanks again
crowplayer

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

It's hard to put SHND in Yobit?
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:56 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 03:30:54 PM by collapse

"Put" it's not the problem,.... The problem: open it (market closed, no wallets)  Grin.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHND/BTC

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
crowplayer

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

"Put" it's not the problem,.... The problem it's open it  Grin.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHND/BTC

Nice!  Cheesy but the DOGE market?  Huh
GooddyLife

Activity: 112

Sup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

They need to burn some coins. I have a few million here but expectations are low
DGRL

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

They need to burn some coins. I have a few million here but expectations are low

You can trade them with me if you like
donations are also welcome
SXMES5zMgJTS2ahaSrG5zQkWmxUUyEufUY

Kind regards

bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

please shift discussions to the new takeover thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2709780

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: