Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:05:24 AM

I will not say that the best way to grow money is to invest it or to trade it somewhere. On my own experience I found out that the best way is to keep bitcoins. The currency is growing and I don't wish to come to that time when I will regret that I was selling all my coins to get fast and easy money. I decided to put on a side 25% of my monthly earnings for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:51:58 AM

holding BTC isn't the safest though. if you wanted to earn all the time, try ICN token because its the nearest thing that we call ROM. or why don't you jsut invest to a ROM itself of yobit. you can then cash out when you want.
Do you think that investment in ICO is a safe investment, I do not think so. I think every king of investment is risky, but we can minimize the risk if we have sound knowledge about ICO. I think investment in bitcoin is also the safest investment  and the current time is the best time to invest.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:15:05 AM

holding BTC isn't the safest though. if you wanted to earn all the time, try ICN token because its the nearest thing that we call ROM. or why don't you jsut invest to a ROM itself of yobit. you can then cash out when you want.
Do you think that investment in ICO is a safe investment, I do not think so. I think every king of investment is risky, but we can minimize the risk if we have sound knowledge about ICO. I think investment in bitcoin is also the safest investment  and the current time is the best time to invest.
Yes holding bitcoin is the good investment to make profit . yes they have a risk by investing in ICO they have an ICO are scam but they have also legit or safe. Invest in ICO have escrow to make sure your money is safe. You need also a research before investing in ICO. Read the feedback of the investor before decide to invest.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Most of these High-yield investment program websites are scams. I would not trust them at all. Another thing to also keep in mind is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you would like something to invest in longterm take a look at what Mooncoin is doing for 3 years straight and the new platform they offer called Moonlight. The platform offers smart likes, value transfer between users and is written from scratch in PHP and Python.
mishi44

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:44:07 PM

Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

Well first of all I wouldn't recommend you to invest your bitcoins on any site which claims to double it or provide safe monthly returns as most of them are either running ponzi scheme or are scams. rhere are sites which provide returns and are trusted but sadly it is 1% per year.
So the best way to actually grow is to just keep it in your wallet and not to invest any where.

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:50:45 PM

1% a year? I think it's not just 1%, because if it is, then that's a really really low return on investment. It would take 100 years for you to get your ROI and you're already dead at that time. At the time that your money has doubled, it would be the third or fourth generation after you. The key to investments is to get the fastest one that gives you a lot of money. 1% a year is just a piece of trash investment.

Since you're a risk taker enough to invest on those kind of websites, why not just do it straight in a gambling site. That way, you wouldn't have to wait for months/years to find out the result if your money has successfully doubled or not. It's just an instant. Put it at 2.00x and withdraw your funds if you won. Otherwise, it's still okay since you didn't waste your time and effort on any of these "investment" sites.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Most of these High-yield investment program websites are scams. I would not trust them at all. Another thing to also keep in mind is that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

If you would like something to invest in longterm take a look at what Mooncoin is doing for 3 years straight and the new platform they offer called Moonlight. The platform offers smart likes, value transfer between users and is written from scratch in PHP and Python.

An interesting platform. I about it already had heard. You invest in it? If not a secret, share with us your experience. Have you received the payment already
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

Holding is a good way to earn bitcoin without any effort.But I don't think anyone will get profit for holding bitcoin.Because bitcoin is on a stable position now and none can guess what will happen to next.I will suggest to buy bitcoin when it's price goes to under 500$ atleast.And I don't think its the best way because you need a huge capital and so many times.rather I will choose investing on ICO as great way of earning bitcoin.

Holding bitcoins will maximize your profits in future only if the price of bitcoins goes higher then the purchase you made but it will never grow your coins as the number of bitcoins will be the same and it will not go to the next level if you simply hold them the best way to grow your coins is by putting them into trading.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:28:52 PM

Holding bitcoins will maximize your profits in future only if the price of bitcoins goes higher then the purchase you made but it will never grow your coins as the number of bitcoins will be the same and it will not go to the next level if you simply hold them the best way to grow your coins is by putting them into trading.

To hold is not to invest, and the question is very clear, What is the best way to invest your bitcoins? Obviously, for OP it is not enough to have the same amount of bitcoins in the long term, but to increase them, so I think these answers don't contribute to the discussion.

I personally think (after almost ten years of searching and multiple failed attempts on the Internet) that the best way is trading, but not anyone has the ability to succeed there.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:12:32 PM

To hold is not to invest, and the question is very clear, What is the best way to invest your bitcoins? Obviously, for OP it is not enough to have the same amount of bitcoins in the long term, but to increase them, so I think these answers don't contribute to the discussion.

I personally think (after almost ten years of searching and multiple failed attempts on the Internet) that the best way is trading, but not anyone has the ability to succeed there.

You mean to say not anyone or everyone has ability to succeed in trading?? If you are saying that anyone can't succeed then you are wrong as many of them are earning a living from trading and making good profits regularly but I do agree that trading is not a cup of tea of everyone.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different altcoins and trade them in market on different exchanges. This is the best option to grow your bitcoins easily. HYIP is scam, not only you but majority don't trust these websites. Hope so it will help. Smiley
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:11:04 AM

Any suggestions?

The best way is never ever try invest in Ponzi scheme or any cloud mining sites. It is really better to invest in the other coins(altcoins) for us to have a bitcoin so easily, through doing trade in the exchange sites. I suggest you to invest icobid and wbb check their project for you to see how good it is.
cloudmining not necessarily ponzi, after all, there are many people who use ponzi for short-term investments. is like gambling so you can get profit and be able to get the defeat. ponzi may be little need skills and experience
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different altcoins and trade them in market on different exchanges. This is the best option to grow your bitcoins easily. HYIP is scam, not only you but majority don't trust these websites. Hope so it will help. Smiley

You can make good profits from altcoins only if you have a good knowledge of coins and right time of entry and exit and if you can manage to do that successfully then you can surely make good profits from it but generally that doesn't happen with most of the people as if price starts dropping they get panic very easily and start dumping their coins at lower price which eventually causes them a huge loss.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:42:50 AM

Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:05:35 AM

Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.

Almost everyone would advise the same thing dude. If you have enough capital, trading could give you a very very decent earning. I use signatures and faucets most of the time to save up enough btc to use in trading and i can very well say i've earned a respectable amount already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

Any suggestions?

The best way is never ever try invest in Ponzi scheme or any cloud mining sites. It is really better to invest in the other coins(altcoins) for us to have a bitcoin so easily, through doing trade in the exchange sites. I suggest you to invest icobid and wbb check their project for you to see how good it is.
cloudmining not necessarily ponzi, after all, there are many people who use ponzi for short-term investments. is like gambling so you can get profit and be able to get the defeat. ponzi may be little need skills and experience

There's no skill needed in ponzi sites at all. You just have to invest your money and then spread your referral link as much as you can. Otherwise, you're not going to make money unless the ponzi site wouldn't run away after a couple of months. Not that much profit in ponzi sites if you ask me since there's not that much people investing in it nowadays. Might as well just gamble your money in dice site if you're going to risk it in ponzi sites.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:40:22 AM

Best way is to invest in some worthful altcoins and do trading.Just invest in coins which is in the market for more than two years.But learn about the coin thoroughly before investing.Dont ever try gambling sites as it would mostly end in a loss.Avoid cloud mining schemes as most are turning to be scam nowadays.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:06:34 AM

I am always go with trading of altcoins and also suggest people to do trading if they want to increase their bitcoins without any risk or with low risk. In trading your investment is safe and you earn and make more bitcoins but make sure while investing in trading, choose effective altcoin for trading and first visit market and see what people say about currencies and select the best currency among them then definitely you will earn coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: