Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

For me, there are many best ways to invest or grow your bitcoin. You only need to take the risk and a lot of information to do it flawlessly. You can also try trading; maybe it is your field, or you are good at it so it will be much easier to you to grow your bitcoins. But if you are skilled and lucky player, you can also, check out the gambling world, the higher the risk, the higher you can gain, but it always depends on the person what will they choose to grow their bitcoins.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
For me, trading is the best way for you to increase your money. I am cryptocurrency trader and I earning big amount of money through trading. I prefer to you to always work smart for you to earn big amount of income.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Investing and holding if you want to risk you can try to trade but you need lot of knowledge or you can just try to join some campaign in which you will be able to earn coin and change it to btc.
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Right now the price drop has happened and there are some panic sellers that sold their Bitcoin already because they are afraid for further loss. But I think when you do this you only lose a lot of profit. For me I think in times of price drops it is the right time to hoard those Bitcoins and hold them. Because after these price drops there is going to be a price hike which will give you a lot of profit later on.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:47 PM

There are many good projects on blockchain.

Recently i check on twitter that Cybermiles CEO tweet that Cybermiles is 100 times faster than Ethereum and they are going to public it's testnet result on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8)! through live conference.

So stay tuned and check their result.

Do your own research before any type of investment.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I think work in a place where you can work safe and that is joining Bounty Campaigns which you can have your profit maybe not in the fastest way and the biggest price but I would like to suggest that you can try your luck there without investing money just be productive and your time, campaigns lasts weeks or even months and wait until you can gain some Bitcoin.

kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, 1st you need money to invest. And you need to keep patience also  because the price of bitcoin is unstable. So don't be frustrated.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, 1st you need money to invest. And you need to keep patience also  because the price of bitcoin is unstable. So don't be frustrated.
Bitcoin is such a good investment which we can get good profit returns. Bitcoin is now the most popular coin which it has a good advantage because of fluctuation on its market. As the matter of fact no one can beat bitcoin in terms of earning moneys ,it has a lot of capabilities here.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

if you do not trust all bitcoin trading sites, you better invest in other forms. such as land, housing, bank deposits, shares of a company. To invest in a digital currency, you must trust a trading site if you are not sure you better choose the investment according to your instincts.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Any suggestions?
For me in order to grow or earn bitcoins,  I will simply join signature campaign,  bounty campaigns.  I am contented for this job for now and I will still trying my best to study and explore on some tasks that pays bitcoins. This is the best job for me in crypto that is legit and nothing can compare.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

The best way to grow you bitcoin is the invest to the other ways of earning bitcoin like buying a excellent desktop computer for mining bitcoins. The other is by investing your earnings in bitcoin to other trusted crytocoins for a different profit.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Invest directly with bitcoin and holding is the best option to get higher profit among the coins in the crypto market. Thus holding it abd get more patienve with the bitcoin value then for sure your bitcoin will be processs and time will come bitcoin market price hike will be feel and immediately it willbm create spark from investors but this time investing bitcoin is like a gold then literally grow as it is our previlegde that our investment wil grow. Of course who among us here that bitcoin in the the wallet are those weakhearted that easily gets tatood and leaved the scho 7Aja.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Do not spend your bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge yet, that is the basic rule that you need to follow in order to find the best way to invest or grow your bitcoin. You should just keep learning and improving your knowledge in order to be prepared for the scenarios like this that you need to invest and grow your bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dioneparaiso

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Do not spend your bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge yet, that is the basic rule that you need to follow in order to find the best way to invest or grow your bitcoin. You should just keep learning and improving your knowledge in order to be prepared for the scenarios like this that you need to invest and grow your bitcoins.

Best way to invest is to take that money that you will spend on drinks, ballads you use for every month to buy in bitcoin.
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

if you dare to store bitcoin in a digital wallet. until it reaches the highest price, you will be lucky several times. of your bitcoin investment value.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

For me the best way to increase is invest in altcoins that you knew that has a potential to grow choose two or more together you can increase your profit. On that way you can buy more bitcoin when time comes. Or learn to be a trader it has a big potential to grow your bitcoin but it has a big risk too.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

the best way to invest/grow bitcoin is to lend long time with it. Everything takes time and I know perseverance and persistence is a key to success.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Any suggestions?

HYIP systems are very profitable systems for a short period of time because they are too risky, but it is possible to encounter very bad results even in the short term. That's why it's better not to choose. There are 2 different answers to your problem.
1) It is possible to earn USD based profit by doing Hodl.
2) It is also an option to raise the amount in your hand by buying and selling. It is a method that involves too much risk and stress.

In addition to these two methods, there may be a lending system on the forum, but that system is also risky and I do not recommend it very much.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

Any suggestions?
For me in order to grow or earn bitcoins,  I will simply join signature campaign,  bounty campaigns.  I am contented for this job for now and I will still trying my best to study and explore on some tasks that pays bitcoins. This is the best job for me in crypto that is legit and nothing can compare.
This is the best decision as it will give you free earning, bitcoin price increase and decrease but we should use both as signature and the bounty campaign is the free way of earning, we will not have to invest anything,. Buy now and hold for the long time could also be the best way of earning. W should try to promote our bitcoin so that it will increase very high and it will give us benefit at the end for sure. I always suggest all my family and my friends to buy bitcoin then hold it, but at the same time use bounty and the signature campaign as well because it gives us free money and it enhances our knowledge as well.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:23:58 AM

Any suggestions?

For me the best and reliable way to invest or grow your bitcoin is just by holding it. Wait for its price to soar high then sell. Or you can join signature campaign or airdrops for additional earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: