Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27240 times)
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:39:07 PM

Don't invest your bitcoin in any investment site,hyip. Just buy and hold and sell It later. Or leave it a year or more that's what you gonna need to do. Keep it safe in you wallet and don't trust anyone but you keep your private keys safe.
Yes .Now many scameer provide to double profit if anyone invest their site .But i think trading and hold is the best way for grow bitcoin.I bought some bitcoin few month ago and hold until 2019.I hope bitcoin will be 10000 $ before 2019.So i suggest to hold bitcoin on private wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Investing is just like a gambling, you can loose or win. But here in bitcoin you can choose winning. For sure safe and reliable investment you just need to join in any ICO here..or in exchange site...where you can buy a coins at a lower value then sell it if the value increases, then convert it to bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

Investing is just like a gambling, you can loose or win. But here in bitcoin you can choose winning. For sure safe and reliable investment you just need to join in any ICO here..or in exchange site...where you can buy a coins at a lower value then sell it if the value increases, then convert it to bitcoin.

bitcoin has a high risk, regardless of where to invest, we can choose the win but it all depends on our strategy, and we must also carefully with investment in ICO's because I think mostly is a scam, but some are also sucsessful, and of course depends on your strategy to choose a good ICO's. for me the best is trading altcoin, we can target the profit we want.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Buy it and save it on  a cold wallet, it's the best way to keep your BTC safe. Cheers!
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:50:04 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

That's one of the main problems of a beginner here in bitcoin world. But i suggest, Invest it in ICO of an Altcoin. Look for good projects and invest in it. And if you're good in gambling, there are some gambling games (including bitsler), These sites will help you to increase your money in your btc wallet. But always remember, all of these are risky. Just take a risk if you want to earn more coins.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:05 AM

i think the best way to invest or grow is to save your coins in your wallet and trading is also a good way to grow your bitcoins, but there is also a risk if you invest it in trading

lichao1395427

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

I think one of the simplest ways to allow your Bitcoins to grow when you're just starting or new to its platform is by joining signature campaigns. Since I am not so familiar with Bitcoins yet, I am here in the forum reading about how this goes and I noticed that most of the contributors here are members of different signature campaigns. It may take time and a need for intellectual investment in order to write something meaningful that will be paid by the signature campaign in exchange, but I think little by little its a way of earning in a simple manner. Afterwards, trading and buying can be done when one has saved up enough Bitcoin to do so.
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

Hodl bitcoin for 3years. Invest in bitcoin but be sure to be always updated with its price so that you will know when to buy and to sell bitcoin.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:32:09 PM

There are many ponzi sites and schemes available online which will give you false promises of increasing your bitcoins so you need to beware of those sites and never invest in it as the end of the day you will be loosing your hard earned coins in the hands of scammers so if you want to grow your bitcoins genuinely then you should invest your bitcoins in different altcoins and that will surely grow your bitcoins in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:01:23 PM

Hodl bitcoin for 3years. Invest in bitcoin but be sure to be always updated with its price so that you will know when to buy and to sell bitcoin.
I'm not sure, the holders of Bitcoin will not be able to resist to immediately sell their bitcoin.
2017 is a brilliant year for Bitcoin, because within a year Bitcoin has broken all predictions and reached the moon.
are you going to hold it back?

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

Too long I think 1 year alone has gained about 200% even more.
should be wise and not greedy. because it will make us fall very deep.  Wink
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

There is best way to invest or grow your bitcoin for all depends on which of the ways work for you. There people who's there best way of growing their bitcoin is through trading and there are other who are not successful when it come to trading crypto currency.
There are other people that are good in gambling but others are not good in gambling, what you need do is to discover the area in which you have a comparative advantages over the other once and try to utilise it. 
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

Any suggestions?
i think the best way to grow your btc is to join signature campaign.investing is non easy you will have difficulty investing before it grows.you work for it
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

i believe it is better not to invest your bitcoins anywhere as investment companies might turn to scam and run away with your money without paying anything

Yes, you are right. There are possibilities of fraud so be careful, do your study, have your own investigation and once you are convinced then only put your bitcoins into the trusted investment companies only.

I agree to both of you. You should invest if you already have proof that the company you want to invest is really legal and is not a scam because you will end up clueless and with nothing if you will not conduct a research study about a certain company. But for me, to make it safer, you'd better work for your bitcoin to grow rather than investing it to companies that you cannot trust so much.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

The best way to grow your bitcoins without any scam and gambling risk is to invest it in different alt-coins and trade them in market on different exchanges. I think if you have bug funds you can create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you have a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading there a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.Best way is to invest in some wrathful alt-coins and do trading.Just invest in coins which is in the market for more than two years.
Yes you’re right, I mean by not investing on any site that’s hyip. If we are all careful and seek for information before investing on any site, we won’t be falling into the hands of hyip and scam sites. But another problem with hold is that it sometimes takes long, so nobody is ready to leave their Bitcoin for such a long time like one year, no need to mention leaving it for more than a year.
azot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:42:40 PM

Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

Any suggestions?

The most reliable way to grow your Bitcoin is to participate in signature or btc campaigns. Its a way of earning while learning by posting and reading quality posts from the people in this community. More or less than a year you'll be well equipped with knowledge on how to grow your btc even more but in a very risky way. As for now the best thing to do is to keep all your btc earned from campaigns, hold it for a long term (since you want it to grow) just keep an eye to the flow of Bitcoins value, be always active so you could follow every changes. Bitcoin isnt always investing time and money, because you can also invest your time without any money involve as you capital.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:41 PM

How come POW is over?You imply all of the cash had been found?Why so fast? Do not make sense.
I know exchanges does provide the best opportunity to make easy money, but there are always risks hiden, joining a pump in the middle or in the ending is always a problem, but well recently i joined hasnet, and invested few dollars, with the volatility of the hash market i were able to make a decent ammount, soo there are several ways to make bitcoin, but you need to invest and risk it always.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:18:39 PM

Any suggestions?

I'm agree you for most part. If somebody wants your money and give more than 5-10% per month, it's suspicious, especially if you can't take any document or other guarantees

You are correct.  When I was still new with bitcoin, I buy bitcoin to invest in an investing site.  I was happy because of the interest rate that it promised to give.  When I put on my money, just about days I can no longer access the site.  I was really devastated that time.  Since then I promised myself not to believe about that interest rate.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.

I think every venture has a risk, from trading, investing, even the seemingly safe ICOs have their fair share of risks involved. I think the best way is to first fill yourself with ample knowledge on where to best use your coins to gain exponential profit. Another is trying different fields like trading, investing, and other tasks that could make you earn more. Basically, use your coins to gain more coins. That way, your money is working for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: