Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:54:30 AM

I am happy you asked this questions. Ty for the answers guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:52:37 PM

I think crowdfunding is a good alternative for Mining. Iam trying to do several different small amounts and then get paid back early.
If u PM me i can tell you where iam doing my invests so far. Therefore i also get paid backby my biggest invest by over 30%-40% and still earning.
Other are workin on it  Cool

What do you guys think of Crowdfunding? Is it a good alternative for ivnestments? Would be great to hear your answers!  Smiley

regardes
lama-hunter

Crowdfunding? Do you mean just loans? I thought the concept of crowdfunding is basically charity, you support something you like not expecting anything back beyond some symbolic return from the artist or whatever. If you want to keep it strictly about money i just would do loans.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:58:58 PM

I am very happy Investing my bitcoin in mypayingads which is set to be one of the top revsharing sites on the NET because now some multi million dollar traffic Gurus are going to blow it out of the water. So I earn between 20-50% net on my adshares and we can buy adshares now in bitcoin.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:10:54 PM

OP, the best investment that you can make by far at the moment is to take flour Fiat (as much yo7 can afford), buy bitcoins and stick them into some kind of cold storage.

Investing your existing coins in order to grow them is very,, very risky at the moment. There are too many scams in the Bitcoin ecosystem and risk - reward ratio is completely in favour of risk. This means that you risk a lot and you gain a little.

Just keep your coins safe and accessible and be a happy man.
Terwa

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:17:24 PM

I bought ether, im earning with eth  Grin
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:31:04 PM

I miss the time where you could invest in just dice (not those clams, but actual bitcoin).

can't even invest in PRCdice anymore either.

I wish there was a big legit dice site where you can still invest.
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:34:32 AM

Well it is hard to invest bitcoins somewhere currently.
I mean hacks happen lot and lot more so how can you trust?
So only okay option looks like gambling but I don't think we can count it as investment.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:53:07 AM

So only okay option looks like gambling but I don't think we can count it as investment.

It's not so hard you believe... invest for free (claim for free) in my cloudmining site and after a while you decide if it is interestng to invest real satoshi.
It is at its start...
If all turns well...and if the site makes profit claiming for free will be less interesting...
Like in real stocks' market it is before that it is interesting if it make future profit...after it is easy and the profit falls...

Ninjaskills

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:04:31 AM

yes almost all places of investment now is a ponzi, all will be scam
the last option is a gamble
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:47:25 AM

I miss the time where you could invest in just dice (not those clams, but actual bitcoin).

can't even invest in PRCdice anymore either.

I wish there was a big legit dice site where you can still invest.
actualy investment in the gambling site, it is very risky
I've seen investment in the PRC profit of more than 130%

have you ever tried to invest in the moneypot ?
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:42:12 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I can write and give only my experience and some data regard your aim of this thread. For more you need to see yourself the site in which I had invest (for the moment) only 1 bitcoin to test it. It is one site which have 5 years online without any interruption and have 9 year of development. No one compliant during all these times and pay everyday like a clock. I have almost two weeks in and everything go without the minimum problem. At the same hour and the minute of every day in my account is assigned the profit of the day (about 0.5%). The site has published all the kind of warranties, documents and even the source of its profits. And even to many other kind of data. That's all I can tell here. If you are interested to give yourself a look in order to have an personal idea about everything and not only from my words, PM me to send you the reflink because here is not allowed to post it.
coingiant1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:35:29 PM

Huge Return on Investment never comes with safety! there is always risk involved. The Return on Investment is directly proportional to Safety.
Prioritise between Return on Investment or Safety. If it is ROI, invest in BTC. If it is safety invest in Real Estate(provided you have the right land at right location).
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:31:50 AM

i think the best way is just doing sig campaign/everything that you'll get BTC
then save it by yourself  Grin
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:27:08 AM

Anyone tried https://www.genesis-mining.com/? About to invest into that, but need some feedback, cuz last time I invested into a cloud mining, it was a scam  Sad

Another way of investing/growing your bitcoins is lending it via this forum. Be sure to use collateral as insurance!
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:58:52 AM

Anyone tried https://www.genesis-mining.com/? About to invest into that, but need some feedback, cuz last time I invested into a cloud mining, it was a scam  Sad

Another way of investing/growing your bitcoins is lending it via this forum. Be sure to use collateral as insurance!

I have heard about this site and have heard good words (not mentioned as scam as are mentioned to many other cloud mining sites). But, according to me, all the kind of mining are to risky to invest on it. For the simple fact that first the earnings are predicted to be to low and the break even to be not near of the date of investing. All those make with increase of difficulty chosen by the site. But these kind of data are totally without base and totally hypothetical ones (and this is the second reason). Cannot exist even one fact or reason which can make the happening of those of argues those. The difficulty cannot predicted in any way. So any investment is in risk and no one cannot be sure if it will be break even or if it will be profit. And if yes, when. So even if the "when" can be, the investment can result in vain, if it will be after two or more years (especially for big amounts of money/bitcoins).
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:41:09 PM

Yeah, gambling is not considered as an investment but yes you can multiply your bitcoins in a really quick time if luck favors you, either you win or you loose everything depending on the luck factor, but gambling is not preferable, instead we can grow our bitcoins by trading and again it also involves risk but if you have right strategy you can make some good profits out of it and if you want to play safe then signature campaigns are the best to grow your bitcoins.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:38:34 AM

You can invest in a good gambling site and/or a pool of miners,
You can also invest in good traders and get back returns.
Ask tips from risktakers and trade at the right time. Also ask tipsters for sports bet tips.
Good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

The best way to invest bitcoin is to hold it. Holding bitcoin is itself an investment. Also please always avoid gambling and ponzi sites as it will only steal your money. It very hard to get back your investment from any ponzi sites.

Also you can trade with your bitcoin but it is very risky. Only if you know how to trade, then go for it. It can give you the best return. 

wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:13:55 PM

According to me You can Invest Your money in Trading because in trading There is Less Risk involved and There is no chances of Getting pissed by a Website and if you don't want to Do Trading then you can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Things in this Forum....
BTC Loading

Activity: 168

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:30:12 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

I will advice you to turn it to flat currency and invest it in any successful local business in your area like (grocery store,slalom,supermarket etc.) it is depending on your choice and what and see how your money will grow

That is the best i can say

i wish you success
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: