Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:44:44 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

For me there are two ways only that I think is best to grow your bitcoins such are:
1. You must do trade in the exchange platform most of the time just always pick the right coins that you are going to invest in which is altcoin.
2. You must join in the ico signature campaign also buy coins to their project too, then hold and wait until price increase after the event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

For me there are two ways only that I think is best to grow your bitcoins such are:
1. You must do trade in the exchange platform most of the time just always pick the right coins that you are going to invest in which is altcoin.
2. You must join in the ico signature campaign also buy coins to their project too, then hold and wait until price increase after the event.
Nowadays shit coins are easy to manipulate and their coins look like a professional one but that's shit coins and steal your money. Look at the thread and make sure it has escrow to make your funds safe.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

When i get profit from my investments i will invest it again and again, in this way i can multiple my bitcoin and also my profit,once i  get my roi  back i will save it for another investment site.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

When i get profit from my investments i will invest it again and again, in this way i can multiple my bitcoin and also my profit,once i  get my roi  back i will save it for another investment site.
Make sure to save your profit and maintain your funds, invest again and again will makes you be greedy and make a broke for long term but it just a opinion and it depends with your own mind.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:27:05 PM

One way to do to grow your BTC is to invest on ICO that offers 50% more being an early investor and then dump the coin when its released. Its a sure profit of 50%. Most of the time, these tokens are going to be dumped anyway. If you are so sure about the coin that will soon have better value, you can buy them back once its price also dip. ensuring yourself again when its value sky rise.

This type of way seem to have been taken advantage months ago this could be the reason why developers of tokens today are releasing the coins longer than usual.

ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:44:54 PM

Make sure to save your profit and maintain your funds, invest again and again will makes you be greedy and make a broke for long term but it just a opinion and it depends with your own mind.

I would not call it greed. On the contrary, a wise approach to investing. If a person does not need the money, he can invest the money over and over again.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.

Almost everyone would advise the same thing dude. If you have enough capital, trading could give you a very very decent earning. I use signatures and faucets most of the time to save up enough btc to use in trading and i can very well say i've earned a respectable amount already
Although recommended by many users, there are a number of requirements that many individuals don't clarify with regard to trading. In order to be able to earn living from it, a high initial investment is usually required. In addition, Bitcoin market has a high volatility compared to other markets. It is more stable than the altcoins market of course, but it is less stable than the forex market. So you will certainly need a high level of knowledge to succeed in this.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

Any suggestions?
I will go for trading. If you have big funds go for trading. Trust and trade only the legit coins. I think if you have bug funds you xan create a passive income and make it bigger and bigger. You can create a massive profit if you jave a big funds and go for trading. I want to say that in trading theres a big money if you go for legit coins. Just go for it. Make trading a passive income.
Trading is a good suggestion but only if that person will well educated about trade and will have a good experience in investment in trade but not for those people who are new to trading and do not have much experience in knowing about these bitcoin trade and altcoin trade etc.

Creating a website or start a blog is also a very good investment if he spend some money for marketing for that website or blog.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:29:29 PM

Actually, by not spending your bitcoin is a good way to invest your bitcoin, while waiting the price rise
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

Any suggestions?
Trading is a good suggestion but only if that person will well educated about trade and will have a good experience in investment in trade but not for those people who are new to trading and do not have much experience in knowing about these bitcoin trade and altcoin trade etc.

Creating a website or start a blog is also a very good investment if he spend some money for marketing for that website or blog.

Blog isn't going to be profitable nowadays unless you have the skills to write and outrank those bigger crypto new sites like cointelegraph and the likes. Its not as easy as it looks. Writing contents aren't for everyone just to remind you. People who have tried doing this can attest to what I said because I've been there. Looking for bitcoin advertisers would even prefer to use this forum than using the adnetworks as means of traffic.

Trading is a good option but that needs a lot of funds that even just a raise of 1000 satoshi, you still earn hundreds of USD.

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

I know exchanges does provide the best opportunity to make easy money, but there are always risks hiden, joining a pump in the middle or in the ending is always a problem, but well recently i joined hasnet, and invested few dollars, with the volatility of the hash market i were able to make a decent ammount, soo there are several ways to make bitcoin, but you need to invest and risk it always.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:13:45 AM

Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam
I think that's true of the most trusted by buying mining equipment and then do the mining themselves. it will avoid on the scam, but the problem is the time of ROI ?
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

Any suggestions?
makes own tool miner's it the best way to invest or you can invest in other sector such as gold, I think investment sites provided online (cloud mining) will eventually use the system ponzi even will scam
I think that's true of the most trusted by buying mining equipment and then do the mining themselves. it will avoid on the scam, but the problem is the time of ROI ?
There are many cryptos to mine so I think ROI is not a problem. However, you need to be flexible and learn a lot of knowledge and obtain many information about the market and about other altcoins. In fact, mining other coins are very very effective because they are more easy and the reward per block are high enough. Most of the people in my country love to mine Etherium

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

Any suggestions?
This question has been asked so many times here, even this been repeatedly given to anyone, the best way to grow your bitcoin is you must do trade in the trading platform. In this of of earning you can earn quick here and can multiply your coins if your prediction is good in trading. but if not need to be patience while waiting into it.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:22:15 PM

Any suggestions?
This question has been asked so many times here, even this been repeatedly given to anyone, the best way to grow your bitcoin is you must do trade in the trading platform. In this of of earning you can earn quick here and can multiply your coins if your prediction is good in trading. but if not need to be patience while waiting into it.

Yes the most important thing in trading is to have a great level of patience and if lack patience then you will surely commit a mistake of taking a wrong decision and if you are new to it then you can always learn how to trade as there are many videos available on youtube that will guide you in best way and if not then better to hold your coins for future and wait for the price hike.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:24:55 AM

I think the two things are the same, the purpose of the investment is surely to grow bitcoin. Currently many options for investment, but we have to read and learn a lot of references from other members because many investment is scam. Beginning in 2016, I investment about 10 btc for some cloud mining like CLD Mine, Hashocean, Topmine, hot-coin and so on. Eventually all cloud mining is a scam.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:28:38 AM

I think the two things are the same, the purpose of the investment is surely to grow bitcoin. Currently many options for investment, but we have to read and learn a lot of references from other members because many investment is scam. Beginning in 2016, I investment about 10 btc for some cloud mining like CLD Mine, Hashocean, Topmine, hot-coin and so on. Eventually all cloud mining is a scam.

They are the same, and that is why OP put (/) in between. OP already mentioned that he is not into hyip anymore as he/she already have an experience on it. But anyway, your loss was so big that you lost about 10 bitcoin in those cloud mining and other investment scams. Probably you didn't learned your lesson earlier and you are not reading other peoples testimony against those investment sites.  Smiley

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

For me trading altcoins is the best way to grow bitcoins as there are major pumps and dumps in altcoin market and if you manage to buy and sell at the perfect time then it can bring encouraging results for you apart from that I don't see any other legit way to multiply my bitcoins.

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

It will always be the best way to grow bitcoins as many alt coins we can choose but we just need to choose those coins that has potential. Also buying and selling of bitcoins is a good way to invest your bitcoins. Because while you have some trades with alt coin, you can just simply hold it and wait for the price increase for the profit.
Yes, selecting the right altcoin would be the key here. If we fail in that then we cannot expect to grow our bitcoins. I have experiences of burning my bitcoins by investing into altcoins. The real challenge of growing our bitcoins must be finding proper opportunities, else negative earning will be inevitable.

it's really hard to find the right alt coin in my opinion, all of them are just likely to dump even those well known alt coin, and maybe you're not the only one who burned bitcoin from investing on it . I have lost an amount which I can't afford to lose before and it happened not just once Grin investing with one alt coin couldn't be suitable for a long term not like with bitcoin. we should find and invest new more alt coin which can be profitable for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: