Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
zerouse7en

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:57:43 AM

I think you should split your capital into 2 parts, 1 for the trading purpose to daily income( about 80%) and invest the rest into the new ICO projects which could multiples your investment in a short time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

Find a good alt coin ( like Electroneum ( no, kidding)) invest in it, wait, take profit. Do it again

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:02:22 AM

I think you should split your capital into 2 parts, 1 for the trading purpose to daily income( about 80%) and invest the rest into the new ICO projects which could multiples your investment in a short time.
if you have the capital, buy any btc. hold it, until the value actually goes up. if you have big capital, it is true if we have to divide 50% for trading and 50% to hold. but if you have a little better capital in the hold, trading is too risky, especially for beginners like me.
pusa aso

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?
i do not know what will be the best way to invest,what i know is if you want that your bitcoin will grow you have earn a lot of btc until you have to succeed it then you can invest it.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:45 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

If you have time, have ideas, are expert in something connected with bitcoin, you can earn some bitcoins join signature campaigns. Go to the section "services" of this forum and there you can find to many sites which pay if you put their publicity as a signature in your profile. The bitcoin earned are few but not nothing. You must have fun doing posts and read the posts of the others to discuss about the matters they write otherwise you will find very hard to do this "job".

This is not an investment or a way to invest but a way to learn more about bitcoin and to earn some bitcoin. Maybe you can have interest about it in the free time.
The best way for me to make your bounty grow is to invest here in bitcoin. Why can i say that? Just look on the price of the bitcoin as of now, reaching $20k and it is very high value that a one currency cam reach. It is so unexpected that bitcoin will rise into this value. So if you invest here in bitcoin also your profit is bitcoin and when you look to the price. Your earning is according to a particular ICO that you invested in.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

Any suggestions?
The best way is to invest in ICO's with a 50-100% buywall, first hype the coin, then see it if is bought much, if yes, then also buy it. Then wait for ico period to end and wait for the pump or sell at 10% higher, if the coin fails, then just sell at the buy wall. So no risk if you do this.
For me the best way to invest here in the forum sector is to invest in some ICO using your bitcoin and deposit your money 50% of your savings. It will grow from time to time when the ICO or campaign is surely becoming successful. It is a good news for you. Anf invedting helped you to make your money grow.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

Any suggestions?

If you want to invest in a good profits in return,you can join in ICO or try to join in signature campaign or bounty campaign. There is no risk at all if you want to join.that is a long term but it is a good profitable to us.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:56:53 PM

I can say that there is always a risk in investing for there is no guarantee of a payback unless you are smart enough of where to put your money into. I would suggest that you invest on a parcel of land for it is a sure win investment in the long run. Land does give a guarantee to a good future for land increases its value as years pass by.

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:56 AM

Holding them is definitely one of the safest long term approach, they don't deterioate overtime and it's finite so you know you own that fraction of the supply.
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:14:42 AM

for me the holding of every bitcoin is the best way .. hold it and wait for the price to grow and you can sell and you will find your worthiness.Investing is like a gamble that you can succeed and you can beat so much courage to earn a great deal.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

Do you have lot of bitcoin, you can invest on ico & I think this is best way to invest bitcoin & you can earn huge amount.

I agree, investing in ICO's is the best way to invest our bitcoin because there"s posible that we can earn or gain a huge profit from it. Anyways, like what other said, investing is like a gamble our money we didn't know what will happen to our money but that's the only way to gain a more profit.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:22 AM

I know only with ICO then we can get a safe profit and more definitely, you deserve to try to follow ICO, when on the first day can usually get up to 50% bonus, look for a safe ICO with a lot of reading in this forum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:37:25 AM

I think the easiest way to grow our bitcoin is by trading, many members here prove that by trading they can grow bitcoin faster up to 10x in a week, although it looks profitable, but trading is also high risk, we must be prepared if the loss.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:50:12 AM

I think the easiest way to grow our bitcoin is by trading, many members here prove that by trading they can grow bitcoin faster up to 10x in a week, although it looks profitable, but trading is also high risk, we must be prepared if the loss.
Yes i agree on that i think tht trding is really a  fast way to grow bitcoin.I believe yrading is really risky yet profitable but we need to try it and ingage any kind of risk if we teally believe in trading we really need to make new action to trading and we dont have to be afraid on trying such thing because we all know that life is really full of risk and there is  a reward in every risky action that we fullfill.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

I really want to invest and are interested in all the stock on top of their safely because its just a way to earn big money and join the investing method .I really am interested in investing and how to spend money on its long process until some years ago .and its a good way to invest in ICO with high interest in every member of it to buy or sell at the highest coin fails .so just sell and buy wall now. If you have time and though you really have to get it , and get some money here in bitcoin so join a signature campaign so that you can join ICO sale and buying tokens .did you think that it is a good way to invest its good that no other investment you'll .be able to join outside if you can scam already .no other than bitcoin just really can be .bitcoin along with your profits you should work both if your invest with bitcoin only yours .
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:05:26 PM

Any suggestions?
If you do not trust all HYIP sites, you may be able to develop Bitcoin by investing it outside the Bitcoin industry, for example by investing land. We can buy the land at the right price and in the future you will benefit from the sale, because the land price will certainly rise. but we must be observant, because all investments there are risks.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

I know only with ICO then we can get a safe profit and more definitely, you deserve to try to follow ICO, when on the first day can usually get up to 50% bonus, look for a safe ICO with a lot of reading in this forum.
- Field ico is probably a place where we can make a lot of money, I see many people have developed their bitcoin quickly and unbelievably in the field, not double or triple the capital, it multiplies 5 or 10 times, even more. However, learning the knowledge and choosing a good project is not easy, we will need to check a lot of information and the potential of the project, we will need a team to do that, but I feel a great time to invest ico has passed, it was not hot anymore, I like to develop bitcoin by trading, profit is not equal to ico but it is a place where I can express my personal ability, suitable for people with good skills and analysis

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

I think ico can help you with that. i think it is safer to invest on ico, besides it is really possible to gain high profits there. If you are knowledgeable in trading, you can also apply to that because I can see many people gain from trading.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I am not agree with you because trading is good but now trading am having a lot of risk and it will put all of your money in trouble so it is good to think twice before you invest in bitcoin and putting all of your money in bitcoin trading. I would like to suggest you have bitcoin but from investing and saving investing have small risk and large benefit in it, if once you invest then holding of bitcoin will give you sure benefit.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

Any suggestions?
   Ill suggest join some Initial Coin Offering (ICO).Ico is a good to invet and lesser risk all you have to do is read there whitepaper and there profile... and catch there 50% bunos thats there 1st stage of presale.But the disadvantage of this it took a month to earn your profit completely.Othere took yrs just waiting to be moon..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: