Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:43:59 PM

Invest your bitcoins to Eth, today it is just 19$ and it is growing very fast and directly. I am sure it gonna bring good profit to those who will buy it now by a low price and there is a possibility to double it's price till the end of the year.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:50:01 PM

I don't understand what does mean HYIP sites. Could you unscramble it to me? The best way to grow bitcoins is to not touch it, price is changing every day and if it not happen some serious problems like with Bitfinex hacking, price is just growing. Last year bitcoin was just 200$ and look now - this years it increased in some times! But the best way for investment: I think it is to buy ETH with your bitcoins. It is cost pretty cheap now, but it is also growing as crazy. Who are those people who became millionaires with bitcoin? People who believed and investment in bitcoin in it's beginning. So I predict the same story about ETH.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 08:08:26 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 09:19:57 PM by deisik

I don't understand what does mean HYIP sites. Could you unscramble it to me? The best way to grow bitcoins is to not touch it, price is changing every day and if it not happen some serious problems like with Bitfinex hacking, price is just growing. Last year bitcoin was just 200$ and look now - this years it increased in some times! But the best way for investment: I think it is to buy ETH with your bitcoins. It is cost pretty cheap now, but it is also growing as crazy. Who are those people who became millionaires with bitcoin? People who believed and investment in bitcoin in it's beginning. So I predict the same story about ETH.

HYIP is just a name for one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

to me the best way to grow bitcoin is to buy bitcoin and then hold them for the price increase because to me the price of bitcoin in the present time are too much interested and hope that if one buy bitcoin in present time will really give them a good income after some year, i have seen so may people who have sold their houses and cars and even their mom's van to invest in bitcoin, because they new that there is a good potential in the  price of bitcoin bitcoin.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:11:46 PM

The best way to grow bitcoins at this stage is to invest in altcoin trading, there are many good and potential altcoins available at a moment which can grow your coins on a short notice.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:12:29 PM

HYIP is just a name of one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Most of these scams work from anonymous offshore bases which make them hard to track down.

The problem with some sites is if the sites give high returns...they are taken for HYIP and ponzi shemes.
You can not go against the people opinion even if the people are wrong.
When people see profit ...they see just ponzi shemes...
Most of people can not imagine that a system can make profit without ponzi sheme.
The problem with HYIPs is the time to proof that an HYIP is not necessary a scam.

You can believe me:
all HYIPs are not scams...

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

You can believe me:

Why should I believe you? I believe only in God, all others must pay cash

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

Looking at the current scenario investing bitcoin online seems to be risky so I would prefer to hold some of my coins for  the future to be on safer side and with small amount would like to go with trading.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:53:24 PM

HYIP is just a name of one of the many ways of losing money (a type of Ponzi). In short, you can safely forget about it

The problem with some sites is if the sites give high returns...they are taken for HYIP and ponzi shemes.
Most of people can not imagine that a system can make profit without ponzi sheme.
The problem with HYIPs is the time to proof that an HYIP is not necessary a scam.

You can believe me:

Wtf! Then what is hyip who's not scam? Can you tell Us? Because all of long running hyips are turndown now some of thek are faking their info's and when they start so they can fool people and let's go back to your opinion then what site? I dont see any strong proof's that there are really existing and we cannot really trust when the word not scam is coming to you since you have negative trust for hyip promoting/running.

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:51:00 PM

The best way to increase/grow your money is to invest in trading in altcoins, for me trading with bitcoins and altcoins together is the more fastest way to increase my bitcoin.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:35:50 AM

The best way to increase/grow your money is to invest in trading in altcoins, for me trading with bitcoins and altcoins together is the more fastest way to increase my bitcoin.
That is the best way to grow your coins and altcoin trading is getting more and more popular day by day and there are few coins which can give you best profits.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:41:53 AM

Currently eth classich has something like 40000bitcoins being trade at it, soo it may be the best opportunity to get fast and easy income, but there are others altcoins being pumped.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:45:07 AM

You can look for some ways on how to earn more bitcoins by maybe searching it on the internet.  Be careful with some websites that seems too good to be true.  Promising high income or interest but after a month or after you have invested a particularly large amount of bitcoins they will be no where to find.  Try to find some group that you can join and invest your bitcoins.  Being on this forum is another way of earning bitcoins.  Good luck!
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:57:23 AM

Currently eth classich has something like 40000bitcoins being trade at it, soo it may be the best opportunity to get fast and easy income, but there are others altcoins being pumped.
I;d say that this is a very hesitant maybe for right now, it seems like the crypto has been on a downward trend over the past day and I want to wait and see where the value goes over the next day or two. It might be decent for some quick trading back and forth with small % differences, but I don't know if it is worth buying and holding anymore.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:35:12 PM

You can believe me:

Wtf! Then what is hyip who's not scam? Can you tell Us? Because all of long running hyips are turndown now some of thek are faking their info's and when they start so they can fool people and let's go back to your opinion then what site? I dont see any strong proof's that there are really existing and we cannot really trust when the word not scam is coming to you since you have negative trust for hyip promoting/running.

Why should you believe the red trusters more than me?
I offer a system where you can earn satoshi without spending a single satoshi.
I'm not here to promote my system (lol)
I just inform people that such a system does exist...
It does not matter if they profit or do not.
I talk about my system because I know about I am talking.
If I say:
it is not a scam...it is not a scam
If I say:
people can only earn without spending a single satoshi
it is so because it is so (lol)
people so far have only critisized...
but have never proven that I am wrong.
I'm sure i have among my investors (for free) many testers testing my system for free...
but so far they have not found the way to lose,because if I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.
Be sure...with my big mouth on this forum...if it would be possible to lose with my system...many people had already closed it...(lol)

winspiral's moto:
have fun and profit...for free.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:40:32 PM

At a moment investing in ETC is the best choice and it also holds the descent volume so if you invest it in now then you can expect good profits in quick time.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 08:31:28 PM

If I say:
If I say:
I'm sure i have among my investors (for free) many testers testing my system for free...
but so far they have not found the way to lose,because if I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.
Be sure...with my big mouth on this forum...if it would be possible to lose with my system...many people had already closed it...(lol)

winspiral's moto:

If you are so hell-bent on being innocent and all that, I could test your system, but it will be a rough test (you can trust me, lol)... Are you ready?

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 06:39:56 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2016, 07:04:28 AM by winspiral

If I say:
If I say:

winspiral's moto:

If you are so hell-bent on being innocent and all that, I could test your system, but it will be a rough test (you can trust me, lol)... Are you ready?

Sorry...my English is not enough good to understand your poetry.(lol)

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:03:08 AM

According to me You can Invest Your money in Trading because in trading There is Less Risk involved and There is no chances of Getting pissed by a Website and if you don't want to Do Trading then you can Try Out Buying/Selling Digital Things in this Forum....
Lol nope I think you still have a chance to deceived by a particular web site. You can see the exchange situis bitfinex? I would think that they do not because the hack scam so I think if you're still dealing with a third party. you could be affected scam dude
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 07:05:39 AM

I bought ether, im earning with eth  Grin

Thats a good choice, but you can also use your Bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrency and gain more profit rather than ETH alone. You can also buy HTC and some other altcoins while you are waiting for ETH to gain profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: