Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to invest/grow your Bitcoins?  (Read 27243 times)
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:54:15 PM

the best strategy comes with a lot of risk which is buy cheap sell when it get expensive ,but what if it never come back to cheap?

That will never happen, everytime a coin goes up it will consodilate and then sometimes dump if bad news is going to come out so after selling your bitcoin in a higher price you have to wait for it to go down you must be a good trader to spot activity like this because if you will just keep guessing then the tendency is not you will lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:24:54 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency has always have risk but you can do two things, make it riskier or reduce the risk. Investing in ICO is a risky move since many ICO nowadays is considered scam so be careful with it. You can try to invest in bitcoin and grow it thru trading in the trading websites. Its risky but if you know trading, it will be easy for you. The fastest yet most risky way to grow your bitcoins is thru gambling. Smiley
This is golden advice that is currently so important in all walks of life. You are searching for any idea? Just google it and still id you are not getting anything then see around yourself and make strong observations that are related to social issues.

You must be working day and night and thus only you will be able to make opportunities and chances for general public and thus you would be succeeded.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

You can grow your bitcoin by joining some bounty campaigns, signature campaigns and also through trading, I think. You just need also to be more careful when you trade because if you will not be careful you might lose all your bitcoin. So when you do trading, don't trade all the bitcoin you have. Spare some of your bitcoin so if ever you will lose, you still have bitcoin in your wallet.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:00:14 AM

the best strategy comes with a lot of risk which is buy cheap sell when it get expensive ,but what if it never come back to cheap?

That will never happen, everytime a coin goes up it will consodilate and then sometimes dump if bad news is going to come out so after selling your bitcoin in a higher price you have to wait for it to go down you must be a good trader to spot activity like this because if you will just keep guessing then the tendency is not you will lose.

I agree that's why we should always update ourselves with the latest news in crypto currency as every news matters and impacted the price of bitcoin. Try to follow some pages in social media like cointelegraph. Better to have a basis on all of these speculations.

princessfalcon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

I would say the chance of holding bitcoin at this point is fairly low. Bitcoin is well establishedin ciptocurrency, a point of reference. It is volatility and value change are happening through the guide, find out about elliot influx. Bitcoin it will continue to go down and up, but in an ascending pattern. On long term it'll always gonna be a winner. And if some unpredictive occasions will block bitcoin it won't happen instantly.  r
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:08:08 AM

I think you can invest in real estate or land, but you know those two investments need a lot of money and a long time to make it grow. so I suggest you play in altcoin just because it does not take time, a lot of money.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.
You are right .. if we invest in gold or other we risk losses and losses. while the price of land never goes down. higher prices. But I think for short term investment I prefer bitcoin because the price is more unexpectedly rising. and it could be bigger.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:44:11 AM

There is always a risk in investing, If you're interested in growing your money over long periods of time,  I would like to suggest to invest in land. You need only the right price and right place when considering to buy land.
You are right .. if we invest in gold or other we risk losses and losses. while the price of land never goes down. higher prices. But I think for short term investment I prefer bitcoin because the price is more unexpectedly rising. and it could be bigger.

Investing money in bitcoins is the best thing to do but buying and holding will never grow your bitcoins and at the end you will be holding same amount of bitcoins if you don't invest it anywhere so if you want to grow your bitcoins then the best place to invest is in good ICOs as it will multiply your bitcoins very fast.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

Do you have lot of bitcoin, you can invest on ico & I think this is best way to invest bitcoin & you can earn huge amount.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

In my opinion,  You read and research for a good ICo to invest there are so many reliable ICo to invest for long term. Investing is very risky but if i were you, try to wait the price of bitcoin to drop down then buy a bitcoin. after that sell it with a few months if the price of bitcoin increase. you will have a good profit if you do that.
profpotato

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

HYIP isn't  good way to invest your Bitcoin, HYIP is a scam just you don't know when will it becomes scam, so why would you waste your time on a scam project instead of invest in trading ?
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:26:08 AM

Trading is the best way to grow your bitcoin and you should just know the basic things about trading like the support and resistance and that resistance and support will become your foundation in doing good trades that will become a great way for you to completely grow bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:10:12 AM

I don't trust all these HYIP websites and I'm looking for a more reliable way to invest.
Any suggestions?

Real estate has always been a reliable investment. ICO Estate Coin is just always like that. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the cryptocurrency. You could try to check this out https://estate-coin.com.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

Investing in the bankroll of gambling website is the best way to earn profit in Bitcoin. It's really safe for you if you have a high capital.

Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

People keep asking me how to properly invest into the crypto-economy. What do I need to know? How not to lose money? How should I choose the right cryptocurrency for my portfolio.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

People keep asking me how to properly invest into the crypto-economy. What do I need to know? How not to lose money? How should I choose the right cryptocurrency for my portfolio.
Do some research first before investing or putting your money into cryptocurrencies because if you will just randomly invested it to the top coins in the exchange that you chose then you will not have a good portfolio. Investing needs time and patience especially in doing research so you can find out the best coins to invest.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:56 AM

Any suggestions?

There are many ways for you to grow your Bitcoin. If you are willing to risk your Bitcoin then you can try gambling. Like dice game or roulette. Though you have a big chance to lose your money, but if you are feeling lucky or you can afford to lose it then there you can try it. But if you want to find a lucrative way of growing your Bitcoin then trading is a great way to do it. Though it requires to have technical skills like reading charts and analyzing technical indicators, it has a great potential to grow your Bitcoin if done right. Just allocate time to learn these things and you can't go wrong. Be eager and determined to be successful and you will go places.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:26:32 PM

By now the price of a bitcoin is $13k plus, I think it will increase until the end of December. It's better to hold bitcoin in our wallet to get a higher price and get profitable. It's also good for trading and gambling to get more earnings but so risky. Long term investment is good for our future and you can get more profits. While we are holding bitcoin be sure to check the price of bitcoin everyday because we don't know the dropping and increasing of bitcoin price. Because the bitcoin price is so volatile, it will not stable in one price. That's why we need to be observant in the price of bitcoin to know the best time for a good investment.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

Any suggestions?
One of the options to make your money in Bitcoin rendendo is the Poloniex Lending Bot. The company is also a brokerage of Bitcoin, but through Lending Bot you can "borrow" your amount on BTC and earn interest on it - which can be an investment.

Another option would be to invest in new ICOS that have great potential for growth or even day trading, buying and selling the currency every day. This last option is the most used today for those who live the currency.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:20 AM

Any suggestions?
i am also a new comer of bitcoin i do not know how to invest how to grow my bitcoin,what i know is just to earn more and more then i have a lot of it and my bitcoin will be grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: