Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN AntRouter R1: 1st wireless networking device with bitcoin mining chip  (Read 77432 times)
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:05:06 PM

Anyone got one for sale? I'm based in the UK. Thanks.

We ship to UK, check out our site:

https://www.eyeboot.com

Use the normal shipping option ($6 usd) it is be E-Express Airmail so fully traceable and express once it enters UK.

Klintay, i bought your 49 port hub and received it today-- love it

thanks, glad you like it. It is the big daddy of USB hubs Smiley

Use the normal shipping option ($6 usd) it is be E-Express Airmail so fully traceable and express once it enters UK.

Have you got an U3's in stock? Or will you be getting any?

Sorry they are out of stock. Bitmain has stopped manufacturing that model...will have to wait for the U4 now  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

Just bought the antrouter via your website. Gives me something to tinker with when I'm bored lol

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:25:31 PM

i actually switched mine to mine peercoin.. you have a better chance of getting a block.

What Peercoin solo pool are you using?

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:48:09 PM

Have you got an U3's in stock? Or will you be getting any?

You will have to get from 3rd parties or resellers that still have them (most have hold out though).  It's been a while since Bitmain sold them and I think MOQ was 10.  So lots of resellers are sold out, and there are no new ones coming out.

You can check here on forums for them.  Ebay always has them but you will pay higher price on ebay.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:31:51 PM

i actually switched mine to mine peercoin.. you have a better chance of getting a block.

http://ppcoin.securepayment.cc/

i got 2 blocks so far.

RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:36:10 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Is that just with an R1? If so over what period of time, that sounds better than I would have expected.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:48:26 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Thanks! I was looking at that one too, but had not made the switch yet. Good to hear that it seems to work.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:48:39 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Is that just with an R1? If so over what period of time, that sounds better than I would have expected.

Rich

no i have the R1, 3 compacs and 3 underclocked S3s on there..

the diff is just around 500M so its not hard to pull that high of a share.

digital coin is also looking pretty good, so i might try to stick the compacs on that for awhile.

i think mining bitcoin is coming to an end.. these alt coins will take off as more people switch to them.
RichBC

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:14:04 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Rich

digital coin is also looking pretty good, so i might try to stick the compacs on that for awhile.

i think mining bitcoin is coming to an end.. these alt coins will take off as more people switch to them.

How long have you been mining to get the 2 Blocks? I have had 3TH on peercoin.ecoining.com for 10 Days and only found 1 Block..

Yes I felt the need to take a break from Bitcoin, also playing with Burst which is fun.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:19:01 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Rich

Altcoins aren't just now taking off. Bitcoin is not nearly dead yet, but in the 2100s (assuming we haven't nuked ourselves to death or world war 3 destroys the world) people will only be mining bitcoin to keep payments going. block reward will be miniscule and altcoins will be takin off.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:19:33 PM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Rich

How long have you been mining to get the 2 Blocks? I have had 3TH on peercoin.ecoining.com for 10 Days and only found 1 Block..

Yes I felt the need to take a break from Bitcoin, also playing with Burst which is fun.

Rich

i got the blocks back to back when i first started mining on there.. been about 10 days im about 1th

i have had a few close calls tho since then
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:33:44 AM

i got 2 blocks so far.

Rich

Rich

i got the blocks back to back when i first started mining on there.. been about 10 days im about 1th

i have had a few close calls tho since then

2 blocks found in 10 days? That's ridiculously lucky for the hash you described.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:34:49 AM

so this doesnt work

im wondering if bitmain even tested the firmware on this at all.

RichBC

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:43:03 AM

so this doesnt work

Almost certainly not tested finding a Block, or perhaps they don't want you to find one?  Smiley

Rich

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

so this doesnt work

Almost certainly not tested finding a Block, or perhaps they don't want you to find one?  Smiley

Rich

it was just dgc, but solo with only 6ghs is not too bad..

oh and its true, if i didnt add the found blocks on the top line you would never know.. so NOBODY that has a R1 that isnt modded in that way would know if they ever find a block.
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:58:47 PM

so this doesnt work

There is a bug where multiple device mining locally on the same network will report a false block found. It's probably another device that found it but it's reported by your Antrouter.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:54:02 PM

so this doesnt work

There is a bug where multiple device mining locally on the same network will report a false block found. It's probably another device that found it but it's reported by your Antrouter.

nope. the best share adds up.

i was mining dgc solo.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:10:49 PM

Bitmain has a bug in their firmware/cgminer implementation?  Who would have ever guessed?!

They've had errors in almost every single one of their gui's since the S1, no surprise the R1 has failings, too.

Unless the R1 is smarter than we think and only reports btc blocks found... unlikely and realistically will never be tested.
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:14:24 PM

Bitmain has a bug in their firmware/cgminer implementation?  Who would have ever guessed?!

They've had errors in almost every single one of their gui's since the S1, no surprise the R1 has failings, too.

Unless the R1 is smarter than we think and only reports btc blocks found... unlikely and realistically will never be tested.

i checked the code.. it doesnt even really look like it would ever do anything. its not right.

for one thing , it only says "you have not found any blocks yet!"
it doesnt even have a you have found a block comment.

i really dont think bitmain expected this R1 to ever find a block.. yet 100s of them are mining on their pool.. which i think they are taking in the bitcoin for themselves. collectively im pretty sure its a fair amount.
yeah i know it says its solo mining.. yet its solo mining to a port that is specific for the r1, and its super easy for them to put them on any pool they want..

RichBC

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:40:19 AM

So Batch 3 Available and they I guess they were not selling at $49 as the price is back down to $39.

Rich

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: