Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why you mostly like bitcoin compare to other digital currency?  (Read 13762 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:14:07 PM

A lot of people know about bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies. Because of this, bitcoin is accepted in multiple online stores.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

because was the first crypto over here, more of alt-coins was scam so people fell more confortable using bitcoin

yes I agree with you bitcoin is more comfortable from other currency because when people use bitcoin no any problem fill but when other currency use that time fill too much problem

Bitcoins is now in our heart nothing can be compared with any digital currency. because you know what benefits we are getting from bitcoins in every process, if we do transaction there is very less fees. and the price rate is also the factor to like it most.
Bitcoin transaction fees is very less and other digital currency  according to bitcoin is  doing very fast work and mostly like bitcoin price is too much better than from digital currency

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
RyanX

Activity: 140

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 09:34:54 AM

A lot of people know about bitcoin compared to other cryptocurrencies. Because of this, bitcoin is accepted in multiple online stores.

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency. It is number one in terms of market capitalisation. It also has most usage of all.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:59:47 AM

The most people use bitcoins because its much bigger then other coins.
Plus you can pay on websites with the bitcoin with altcoins its mostly not possible.
Bitcoin is also worth a lot of money and got a bright future.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:16:11 AM

The most people use bitcoins because its much bigger then other coins.
Plus you can pay on websites with the bitcoin with altcoins its mostly not possible.
Bitcoin is also worth a lot of money and got a bright future.

I think Bitcoin is one of the most successful cryptocurrency considering a lot of big time merchants are already patronizing the currency.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:50:41 AM

why i like bitcoin compare to other digital currency is first thing come to my mind is what ever digital currency you collect at the end you have to convert it to bitcoin and then only you can use the value what you invested. and more over Bitcoin is the main crypto currency excepted every where online. which ever digital currency is their its value is calculated with Bitcoin only and the fluctuation of the coin is according to the Bitcoin fluctuation of price.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:32:46 PM

Bitcoin has been and will continue to be my favorite crypto currency.The other cryptos are just the ones that came following the footprints of bitcoin and would never come,IMO,even near bitcoin with respect to price and popularity.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:45:05 PM

People prefer bitcoin because it was the first of its kind and has the biggest and most secure network among many others. Of course that the price also matters Wink
smodern

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:46:41 PM

I use Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency is because Bitcoin is more popular. Smiley
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:41:57 AM

I use Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency is because Bitcoin is more popular. Smiley

Yeah, it is easier to use as it is known more by people compared to other cryptocurrencies.. and its value, is higher..

wafersticks09

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:48:32 AM

Because of the popularity of this coin compared to other altcoins which is most of them are just shitcoin.

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:24:40 AM

If any coin on blockchain have chance to succeed then would say this is Bitcoin!
It was first, have great support, super secure network..
And this is critical**People love the winners not the losers!
mavrick951

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:48:20 AM

This question would be like asking: why do you prefer gold over other precious metals? Well, there's no objective answer other than the acceptance of gold as a trade instrument makes it liquid, valuable, and accepted "currency". That's the case for bitcoin. Compared to other coins, it has a wider acceptance by vendors, exchanges, etc.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:51:23 AM

i heard many Cryptocurrency but why people mostly use bitcoin?

Because you can earn bitcoin free like faucets, signature campaign, twitter campaign that pay us with bitcoin. not like other digital currency like perfect money, there is hard to earn perfect money free not like bitcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:25:56 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous cryptocurrency. It is number one in terms of market capitalisation. It also has most usage of all.
I tell it to you, why bitcoin is more widely used than any other coin. regardless of the popular
because bitcoin has better technology course. there are some coins that can compete with bitcoin, such as ETH
but once again, bitcoin have more users compared to other coins
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:46:56 PM

rather, because bitcoin is more famous and more popular, the price of bitcoin also included factors why many people choose bitcoin than any other coin. for me, I chose bitcoin because it is easier to be generated
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

Bitcoin is in fact very easy to transfer to other people. I think it's finest.

It costs almost nothing and namely it is so done.

The transfer is also a very fast time.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:30:47 PM

Yeah, it is easier to use as it is known more by people compared to other cryptocurrencies.. and its value, is higher..

Well, they are called altcoins for some reason. They are like babies of bitcoins and a baby cannot value more than his father unless too good. Yes Bitcoins will remain superior always and I think dogecoin is the best altcoin after bitcoins.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

People use bitcoin because its popular.

Also the market price is pretty high and worldwide.

The main reason, its really profitable.
diegz

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:54:07 AM

Well, they are called altcoins for some reason. They are like babies of bitcoins and a baby cannot value more than his father unless too good. Yes Bitcoins will remain superior always and I think dogecoin is the best altcoin after bitcoins.

That's the truth. mostly alt coins concept are from bitcoin itself, a lot has come out lately, but no one could ever over run bitcoin in value, though there are coins that is in spike right now, such as the ETH, still, it is miles away from bitcoin..  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: