Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash Uncensored: Zeuner, Zero Knowledge, Zero Trust. What Happened?  (Read 23457 times)
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:24:30 PM

Are you in love, Wheatclove?

Yeah. Relevancy?

Quit followin' me around like a little bitch then..You are creepin' me out, dude! LEL!! WTF etc etc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wanderlust

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:23:16 PM

hahaha  Thank you for the info.

It's no joke. If u drop a media file onto ur wallet which is supported in Safari on OSX ur Shadow wallet will play the file (in OSX)

True story

Shadow has QuickTime support

If ur CPU can handle it and u have the correct plugin then ur SDC wallet can play back 4k vid

I shit you not.

Good to know.

But on the down-side;

-no playback controls
-must force quit
-QuickTime is a crap playback engine CPU-wise
-security?

Scratch the last one - irrelevant

Re-posted here cause the SDC bus likes to delete
Wanderlust

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:34:51 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 08:50:19 PM by Wanderlust

As above:

Oh and the invites to the private shadowmarket alpha are on offer
There will be no functional market till well into 2016 and Ethrreum just made Shadowsend in a few lines of script.
Welcome to November's End

What a load of bollox
blazin 8888 dudes bums

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 05:27:14 AM

Hey to everyone who follows this thread. I just wanted to improve your lives and introduce you to this awesome artist, Justin Bieber.

Here's one of his latest songs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPuIr0

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Peace and luv y'all!
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:48:07 PM

As above:

There will be no functional market till well into 2016 and Ethrreum just made Shadowsend in a few lines of script.

What a load of bollox

If you read MRL0004 you might understand that you can´t just plugin a ringsig architecture without making it neccesary for everyone to use; Just pointing that out, whatever ETH adds it´s not the same if it´s not mandatory. The reason i point this out is just because there´s nothing worse in privacy solutions than snakeoil that makes people feel safe when they aren´t.

box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:04:34 PM

didnt shadow have a nice motherboard write up??? it looked legit, what happen? sorry i didnt read everything.
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:10:18 PM

didnt shadow have a nice motherboard write up??? it looked legit, what happen? sorry i didnt read everything.

Yes, it does (have a write up). Yes, it is legit.

Go with either Motherboard article (or the DeepDotWeb one if you want) or you can trust the delusional chaos of mr. child_harold/Wanderlust (and his other alter-egos).

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
child_harold (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:33:14 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 03:12:53 PM by child_harold

Go with either Motherboard article (or the DeepDotWeb one if you want) or you can trust the delusional chaos of mr. child_harold/Wanderlust (and his other alter-egos).

Thee coin is still going strong development-wise, though the price is a bit low atm. The alphamarket will be in test mode soon.

Let it be also known he is a  regulatory nazi who censors posts in his thread!!!!! Hypocrite!!!!! Hypocrisy!!! Although he hired me as his translator, he deleted my previous post stating that I would be his ambassador to the outside world. Sometimes he switches personalities.

For a visual see below:

http://orig09.deviantart.net/8b94/f/2011/179/a/7/city_wok_guy_by_simpsonsfan628-d3kejy3.gif

Worst translation ever.

I didnt censor anything btw

Hey to everyone who follows this thread. I just wanted to improve your lives and introduce you to this awesome artist, Justin Bieber.

Here's one of his latest songs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPuIr0

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Peace and luv y'all!

Bite me bagholder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:35:00 PM

As above:

What a load of bollox

If you read MRL0004 you might understand that you can´t just plugin a ringsig architecture without making it neccesary for everyone to use; Just pointing that out, whatever ETH adds it´s not the same if it´s not mandatory. The reason i point this out is just because there´s nothing worse in privacy solutions than snakeoil that makes people feel safe when they aren´t.

Nice try.

Vitalik and the ETH team just made a better shadowsend and we'll see how strict CN coins fare. My hunch: not so good.

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:07:58 PM

As above:

What a load of bollox

Nice try.

Vitalik and the ETH team just made a better shadowsend and we'll see how strict CN coins fare. My hunch: not so good.

No they didn't make a "better" shadowsend. They made a much more limited proof of concept that is totally impractical to use. Even shadowsend is better than that (I think), though it is true they share many of the same weaknesses.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:15:21 PM

As above:

What a load of bollox

Nice try.

No they didn't make a "better" shadowsend. They made a much more limited proof of concept that is totally impractical to use. Even shadowsend is better than that (I think), though it is true they share many of the same weaknesses.

Precisely. You "think". Before too long the documentation of the Ethereum offering will eclipse Shadow's efforts and earn trust through proper peer review etc

That's exactly the point. No docs > no review > no trust.

child_harold (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:17:13 PM

It is not that anybody should trust me, rather that they have little or no reason to trust YOU.
I have raised many valid points in this thread all of which have been summarily ignored. More fool you.

systh

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:46:06 PM

As above:

What a load of bollox

Nice try.

Precisely. You "think". Before too long the documentation of the Ethereum offering will eclipse Shadow's efforts and earn trust through proper peer review etc

At least smooth says he "thinks". Everything you say in contrast is rock-solid truth, no matter the reality, right?
I can't wait for ETH review. Hopefully they'll have one or you'll go on a rampage again.

It is not that anybody should trust me, rather that they have little or no reason to trust YOU.
I have raised many valid points in this thread all of which have been summarily ignored. More fool you.

Ehm, excuse me? I'm not saying anybody to trust me, but why exactly they shouldn't? I'm not spitting BS all around.

The only things you raised are your delusional theories. For the proper questions, you've received many answers, over and over again (both here and in official Shadow ANN thread). But you decided to ignore those, so don't act like we ignore you.
Instead of accepting those answers, you go and again spam these delusions, waving (your favourite) "red flags", shouting "scam" etc.

Nobody wants to speak with you, when you're not willing to listen. Do you get it?
I'm just having a laugh from all of this. Hope you do too, otherwise I feel bad for you :]

Wanderlust

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:08:56 PM

As above:

What a load of bollox

Nice try.

At least smooth says he "thinks". Everything you say in contrast is rock-solid truth, no matter the reality, right?
I can't wait for ETH review. Hopefully they'll have one or you'll go on a rampage again.

Ehm, excuse me? I'm not saying anybody to trust me, but why exactly they shouldn't? I'm not spitting BS all around.

The only things you raised are your delusional theories. For the proper questions, you've received many answers, over and over again (both here and in official Shadow ANN thread). But you decided to ignore those, so don't act like we ignore you.
Instead of accepting those answers, you go and again spam these delusions, waving (your favourite) "red flags", shouting "scam" etc.

Nobody wants to speak with you, when you're not willing to listen. Do you get it?
I'm just having a laugh from all of this. Hope you do too, otherwise I feel bad for you :]

A shitty white paper and no peer review 12 months after the commission

No Sir, I will not abide.

When I say YOU I mean the Team

When the CInnicoin community was lost and asking about ZK ryno quietly launched SDC.

Unforgivable IMO
BaxterJames

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:58:35 PM

Child_Harold, I really don't get what you hope to gain by posting in this thread.  Do you expect an apology from the dev team? a refund?  The fact is you invested money into an extremely volatile industry and are now butthurt that it didn't make you rich, you need to accept that no one else is responsible for your misfortunes.  You may not like how the Shadow team has conducted itself, but the fact remains that it is still a legit project, like it or not.  To single out the Shadow project like you are, is to put it frankly juvenile.

So I reiterate, you have nothing to gain here, you are wasting your time slandering a project that has gotten some real work done and ignoring the mountain of scam coins that get made every day.

Stop this vendetta of yours, and get on with your damn life.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:35:15 PM

Child_Harold, I really don't get what you hope to gain by posting in this thread.

Maybe he doesn't hope to 'gain' anything and is just doing this as a hobby, which is the case for many of us here. There is nothing wrong with unmoderated discussion, especially when the main ANN thread for a coin is moderated. That alone is a red flag, you know?
Wanderlust

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:54:55 PM

Child_Harold, I really don't get what you hope to gain by posting in this thread.

Maybe he doesn't hope to 'gain' anything and is just doing this as a hobby, which is the case for many of us here. There is nothing wrong with unmoderated discussion, especially when the main ANN thread for a coin is moderated. That alone is a red flag, you know?

Correct

I have no agenda... in the morning Smiley

PS it's not a hobby, it's a passion
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:58:47 PM

Respect. I stand corrected.
child_harold (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:03:53 PM

Respect. I stand corrected.

Thank You smooth

systh

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:26:47 PM

Correct

I have no agenda... in the morning Smiley

Fine, at least we know your motives. Spitting dirt just for the fun of it with no goal at all.

I wonder what the definition of trolling is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: