Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:41:40 PM

I noticed there are still some translations that need some attention.

From OP:
Translations 2500 TX

German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian

I wish I could help but I don't speak those languages Sad

Someone else might want to jump in an help out. 2500 TX is worth almost $30 USD currently Cool

I can retranslate French one it has been translate by Google haha Wink
antho281

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

I need a dummy proof way of setting up masternodes.  I have tried the Dash way and the way posted in this forum through the wallet and I am having no luck.  Currently I have enough TX to run (3) nodes however I cannot get them online to run.  Can someone post a "DUMMY PROOF" masternode tutorial so that us laymen can get these things up and running?  I have been fumbling with it now for a few days and every time I think I got it - poof - no mn on the network.  I would like to see the setup transfer coin for multiple masternodes running within Windows.  Thanks - pokeytex  I have .05 BTC to tip to my saviour!  Grin

PM lethax, he run 9 masternodes on windows, he'll be your man Smiley
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:46:50 PM

I need a dummy proof way of setting up masternodes.  I have tried the Dash way and the way posted in this forum through the wallet and I am having no luck.  Currently I have enough TX to run (3) nodes however I cannot get them online to run.  Can someone post a "DUMMY PROOF" masternode tutorial so that us laymen can get these things up and running?  I have been fumbling with it now for a few days and every time I think I got it - poof - no mn on the network.  I would like to see the setup transfer coin for multiple masternodes running within Windows.  Thanks - pokeytex  I have .05 BTC to tip to my saviour!  Grin

Yes - I have been chatting with him and he is working on a tutorial.  I just wanted to motivate a little.  I am sure there are others out there that need help too.  Once I get this set up properly I will set up more! :-)

antho281

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:48:28 PM

Yes - I have been chatting with him and he is working on a tutorial.  I just wanted to motivate a little.  I am sure there are others out there that need help too.  Once I get this set up properly I will set up more! :-)

Great then! Smiley
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

Great then! Smiley

This will be great. I could run 3 to 7 Masternodes. I'll tip 1,000 TX

antho281

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:55:37 PM

Great then! Smiley

This will be great. I could run 3 to 7 Masternodes. I'll tip 1,000 TX

All on windows? Damn haha I think I'm going to work on Windows too for that kind of bounty haha
Rashid Ahmed

Activity: 298
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:44:35 PM

TX will hit 10k and more soon. I glad i have some masternodes
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:47:07 AM

Eureka!  - From the work I did last night it appears all has worked!  I was just too impatient! LOL - I came home to (3) masternodes paying me!  Now for the record I did use the Dash guide to setting up multiple masternodes.  This gives me a control wallet and multiple mn wallets in windows.  Kinda of bulky on the desktop but like I said it is all working.  I can now see myself on the explorer!

I would like to thank infernoman, kopykat, and wigitgetit - for their input.  

Like I said in an earlier post - put together a dummy proof - with pictures - guide for noobs - creating mn's on windows - and I donate .05 BTC for your efforts.  Send me the link and BTC address.  I can give out only (1) tip so first come first served.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:46:20 AM

Hi all!

I can make you a video tutorial on MN and multiple setup if community wants.
Both windows and ubuntu.
Also including port forwarding which some could have issues with.
My only issue is i dont hold enough for a MN yet, so the video wouldnt actually show the masternode starting up.
Wanted to get into this coin for awhile to add in our posfund, anyone wants to trade some for any of our posfund stakes?

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:53:13 AM

Hey guys,

Most of you don't know this but I have done Pure Silver Physical Coins in the past. That being said how would you guys feel about some Pure Silver Physical TX Coins? Now due to logistical impossibilities (such as the fact I am currently working in Kuwait) These would NOT be Cold Wallets similar to both Casascius Coins and my own previous coins, but rather solid Silver Collectors items. I'm sure I could even work out a profit split with Infernoman to help support him Dev TX so every coin purchased will help further TX.

Details:

Each Coin would be 1 troy ounce of pure .999% Solid Silver, about 39mm in diameter with the TX Coin logo and date on the obverse with maybe a circular list of functionalities on the reverse (design subject to change of course)

The Price of each coin depends heavily on 3 factors. 1. Spot price of silver, 2. How many people order a Coin (100 coin order minimum) and 3. BTC vs USD price.
That being said, tentative price would be about 0.075 - 0.1 BTC at current prices (also subject to change according to aforementioned market conditions, but once the coins are minted the only price influencing factor at that point will be BTC to USD, not silver spot or amount of orders)

Would anyone be interested in this?

EDIT:

Here is a link to some of my previous work https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=669672.msg8449023#msg8449023

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:54:23 AM

Hi all!

Both windows and ubuntu.
My only issue is i dont hold enough for a MN yet, so the video wouldnt actually show the masternode starting up.
Wanted to get into this coin for awhile to add in our posfund, anyone wants to trade some for any of our posfund stakes?

IW

Well if you create the slide show tutorial and it is truly noob proof - you get .05 BTC from me.  Others may feel inclined to chip in which would help you get your hands on some TX! :-)

I would also like to see the setup where you don't have to have coins in the remote wallet.  That would be cool too.

socal

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:17:14 AM

Hey guys,

Most of you don't know this but I have done Pure Silver Physical Coins in the past. That being said how would you guys feel about some Pure Silver Physical TX Coins? Now due to logistical impossibilities (such as the fact I am currently working in Kuwait) These would NOT be Cold Wallets similar to both Casascius Coins and my own previous coins, but rather solid Silver Collectors items. I'm sure I could even work out a profit split with Infernoman to help support him Dev TX so every coin purchased will help further TX.

Details:

Each Coin would be 1 troy ounce of pure .999% Solid Silver, about 39mm in diameter with the TX Coin logo and date on the obverse with maybe a circular list of functionalities on the reverse (design subject to change of course)

The Price of each coin depends heavily on 3 factors. 1. Spot price of silver, 2. How many people order a Coin (100 coin order minimum) and 3. BTC vs USD price.
That being said, tentative price would be about 0.075 - 0.1 BTC at current prices (also subject to change according to aforementioned market conditions, but once the coins are minted the only price influencing factor at that point will be BTC to USD, not silver spot or amount of orders)

EDIT:

Here is a link to some of my previous work https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=669672.msg8449023#msg8449023

New page bump lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
antho281

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:20:40 AM

Hey guys,

Details:

EDIT:

New page bump lol

Missed it the first time!
I would be interested!!
May seems special but.. would you accept TX too or only BTC?
socal

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:28:31 AM

Missed it the first time!
I would be interested!!
May seems special but.. would you accept TX too or only BTC?

While it does seem counter-intuitive to NOT accept TX, it would have to be a "no" for the simple reason the coins would be immediately exchanged for fiat (not everyone in the supply chain accepts crypto) therefore to protect the price of TX only BTC would be accepted (or Fiat as well if a startjoin campaign is launched)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:30:47 AM

Hey guys,

Details:

EDIT:

I can vouch for Socal workmanship and trustworthiness. I've got one of his coin here still in me drawer  Grin
socal

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:34:04 AM

Hey guys,

Details:

EDIT:

I can vouch for Socal workmanship and trustworthiness. I've got one of his coin here still in me drawer  Grin

THIS guy!!! lol Thanks Ozzy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ozboy2014

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:42:09 AM

Any chance of Android wallet coming out early Dev?  Grin
ozboy2014

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:02:57 AM

Hey guys,

Details:

EDIT:

THIS guy!!! lol Thanks Ozzy

Keep the first minted coin for me Socal  Grin

ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:13:20 AM

I seem to have a problem with the Windows QT. Version v1.2.1.0-gc6b5a26

Since last night I have had ALL my stakes show as "Conflicted" - I have lost over 25 stakes.
My wallet shows as connected and up to date, I have only 1 connection to the network though.
I have checked the CONF file in the Roaming folder, but there is nothing showing in the CONF file.

I have checked the OP and there is no CONF file setting. Is that right?

I have already tried restarting the wallet, but it still shows just 1 connection to the network.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

Hi all!

Both windows and ubuntu.

IW

Well if you create the slide show tutorial and it is truly noob proof - you get .05 BTC from me.  Others may feel inclined to chip in which would help you get your hands on some TX! :-)

I would also like to see the setup where you don't have to have coins in the remote wallet.  That would be cool too.
Here's the guide I was working on for you. It's not noob proof, but maybe it will some people. Also, added in a bat file to start daemons instead of full gui wallets. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit?usp=sharing

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: