Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317816 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:51:05 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have the twitter tipbot instructions on the website  Cool

I can expand on it if need be, just let me know. There isn't really anything for you to setup.  Wink

http://transfercoin.io/twitter-tip-bot/

Edit: On the front page where you download the wallets and such, the instructions are linked there.

That's perfect. Just wanted a place where I could send people who needed help or wanted the full instructions.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 09:00:15 PM

We have a new faucet. The old faucet was redone. You do have to login to the faucet and disabled ad blocker.  i will have this linked on the website soon.

http://crypto-faucet.eu/faucets/tx/

Faucet balance: 9981.5247316 (at time of posting)

Edit: Linked on http://transfercoin.io/
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:47:32 AM

Please vote for the length the Trezor Giveaway will be held, in the poll above. Also retweet the below to help get the word out about the giveaway.  Grin Thank You Very Much. Grin

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:11:35 AM

done

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:13:11 AM

done

Thank You Socal. I am really looking forward to this.  It is gonna be really cool, imo.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:29:25 AM

DONE Smiley

Gentlemen, together we are stronger, so please tweet...
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:51:25 AM

i bought some today because price was good

now lets go for 3000 satoshi again  Grin

yolo
limaphii

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:54:17 AM

Rented a miner and directed it at TRANSFER.  Grin

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:15:27 AM

Hey guys, just giving everyone a bit of an update about the current progress of everything. Today I will be contacting the developer for the android wallet to get them started on the update. Since I was able to fix the trading page, you'll also be able to trade TX right on your android phone through the wallet. And use the cross send features as promised.

There has been an update for the masternode manager. So when you add a masternode to the GUI. It's automatically added to the masternode.conf and only requires a restart if you are running a masternode on the android. If your just using your android as the controller wallet. Then you will no longer need to restart. This goes for the wallet's that i will be releasing shortly too.

You can create a multisignature address inside the QT or daemon now. Multi signature addresses will help provide some extra security and provide some security for any businesses with multi sig requirements.

And I've also been working on updating the trading page even more to make trading a bit easier in the wallet, and clean it up so that I have room for other features. I don't think I'll have this ready for the android release. But It's something I plan to have in the next wallet release for Windows/Mac/Linux.

Something I've been considering with enough volume on livecoin, We could implement their API into the wallet like we have bittrex, which could offer fiat payments by using the exchanges API to process the transactions. All of this could be integrated into the wallet, But I don't want to spend a TON of time on that, for us to end up getting removed from the exchange. So we definitely need to see some action on livecoin, once they add TransferCoin.

Payment processor is the next thing I'll be working toward after the android wallet, I've got a few of them in mind and am going to start actively contacting them until I get a response. Since most of their additions are through a voting process, and we can't make the vote, if they don't add us to the list.

Rokos should release in the next few weeks, So this month should be a good month for releases, Not just with codebase, but features that improve on real world use.
limaphii

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:21:01 AM

sounds awesome

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:26:09 AM

Hey guys, just giving everyone a bit of an update about the current progress of everything. Today I will be contacting the developer for the android wallet to get them started on the update. Since I was able to fix the trading page, you'll also be able to trade TX right on your android phone through the wallet. And use the cross send features as promised.

There has been an update for the masternode manager. So when you add a masternode to the GUI. It's automatically added to the masternode.conf and only requires a restart if you are running a masternode on the android. If your just using your android as the controller wallet. Then you will no longer need to restart. This goes for the wallet's that i will be releasing shortly too.

You can create a multisignature address inside the QT or daemon now. Multi signature addresses will help provide some extra security and provide some security for any businesses with multi sig requirements.

And I've also been working on updating the trading page even more to make trading a bit easier in the wallet, and clean it up so that I have room for other features. I don't think I'll have this ready for the android release. But It's something I plan to have in the next wallet release for Windows/Mac/Linux.

Something I've been considering with enough volume on livecoin, We could implement their API into the wallet like we have bittrex, which could offer fiat payments by using the exchanges API to process the transactions. All of this could be integrated into the wallet, But I don't want to spend a TON of time on that, for us to end up getting removed from the exchange. So we definitely need to see some action on livecoin, once they add TransferCoin.

Payment processor is the next thing I'll be working toward after the android wallet, I've got a few of them in mind and am going to start actively contacting them until I get a response. Since most of their additions are through a voting process, and we can't make the vote, if they don't add us to the list.

Rokos should release in the next few weeks, So this month should be a good month for releases, Not just with codebase, but features that improve on real world use.

All of that AND wigit is having the giveaway for the Trezor which is AWESOME !
limaphii

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 02:49:30 AM

Im accumulating another 10K for the android app.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:21:49 AM

Awsome update.  This is the way TX dose it.

nrvasquez

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:30:13 AM

If anyone is having issues hosting their own Masternode due to your IP address constantly changing.  I could help.  I can host your Masternode for $1 dollar per week. My internet is business class Internet.  I got a static IP address.  You will control the private key of your Masternode.  I currently have 5 Masternodes working. 

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:51:41 AM

If anyone is having issues hosting their own Masternode due to your IP address constantly changing.  I could help.  I can host your Masternode for $1 dollar per week. My internet is business class Internet.  I got a static IP address.  You will control the private key of your Masternode.  I currently have 5 Masternodes working. 

The best part about this is the user still controls their funds ! So all you need to do is run another node. And provide the user with the masternode private key then they'll be able to start up their node remotely and watch the rewards come in Wink

I can also help users setup their own VPS which you should be able to run multiple masternodes from, Or you can contact me over IRC to get a node at http://mn.infernopool.com/ for $5 a month

Good job nrvasquez, Maybe in the future you'll be able to turn it into a full time service and we can have multiple options for masternodes hosting just like dash Smiley
YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:01:42 AM

saving up for a masternode Smiley
nrvasquez

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:49:55 AM

The best part about this is the user still controls their funds ! So all you need to do is run another node. And provide the user with the masternode private key then they'll be able to start up their node remotely and watch the rewards come in Wink

I can also help users setup their own VPS which you should be able to run multiple masternodes from, Or you can contact me over IRC to get a node at http://mn.infernopool.com/ for $5 a month

Good job nrvasquez, Maybe in the future you'll be able to turn it into a full time service and we can have multiple options for masternodes hosting just like dash Smiley

That will be great. 

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:11:53 AM

OH all of that and I burnt 125 000 coins, Not on purpose of course. A friend of mine that was running a staking node for the network. Who should've known much better than to do what he did. Ended up losing the coins from a NOOB mistake. Something I wasn't taking into account since he has had more than an introduction to crypto. And I didn't have a personal backup of these coins. The link to the burnt address is here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/address.dws?14953.htm So theres another 125 000 coins that will never hit the market again Smiley good for everyone else. but not so great for me lol
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:14:43 AM

OH all of that and I burnt 125 000 coins, Not on purpose of course. A friend of mine that was running a staking node for the network. Who should've known much better than to do what he did. Ended up losing the coins from a NOOB mistake. Something I wasn't taking into account since he has had more than an introduction to crypto. And I didn't have a personal backup of these coins. The link to the burnt address is here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/address.dws?14953.htm So theres another 125 000 coins that will never hit the market again Smiley good for everyone else. but not so great for me lol

Well, my 32,000 TX in damaged wallet.dat also lessen the total amount of coins.
infernoman, thanks for recovery of other Smiley
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:01:44 PM

Bummer dude..it's one thing to burn coins on purpose but on accident it sucks.  Undecided

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: