Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253325 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:52:56 PM

Long term investing is good but investing with such a low amount is maybe a bit stupid to do if you are going for a long term you can better do it with a large amount.
The price is also high right now maybe waiting will be better.
Well, that depends on your status in life dude, maybe for you that amount is very low but for people who have a very simple life and who just want to grow their money a bit because of bitcoin, it that makes them happy and they are satisfied with the investment then they should go for it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:26:12 PM

Buying bitcoin right now is a very good long term investment. The price of bitcoin is still rising as we speak so you should get atleast some profit from buying it right now.
Maybe prices will drop a bit again but we will reach 700+ for sure at once.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:12:25 PM

Buy now and invest later or buy now and trade later it is good to do trading or investing because its really profitable but be carefull on what you are invesitng for sometimes the investment website you are investing is not totally a good one and it will scam you for sure!!
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:21:47 PM

Buy now and invest later or buy now and trade later it is good to do trading or investing because its really profitable but be carefull on what you are invesitng for sometimes the investment website you are investing is not totally a good one and it will scam you for sure!!

I think a long term investment in bitcoin just hold and wait for the price increase it is very safe, even very small risks. But if you want investment for the long term, 1 btc may be a very small amount. so 1 btc I think very good if buy and later trade short term to make a profits.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:17:32 PM

Buying bitcoin right now is a very good long term investment. The price of bitcoin is still rising as we speak so you should get atleast some profit from buying it right now.
Maybe prices will drop a bit again but we will reach 700+ for sure at once.

I agree that buying bitcoin right now is good but i don't thing that it is a good long term investment because of the amoun involved.  But if you plan of the accumulation of bitcoin, it will be a very good long term investment.  1 bitcoin wont affect your life nor upgrade  your status  of living.  You may book a profit but it will not give much of an impact if you just hold it for a very long time unless you plan to grow it from trading and investments.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:31:42 PM

I think a long term investment in bitcoin just hold and wait for the price increase it is very safe, even very small risks. But if you want investment for the long term, 1 btc may be a very small amount. so 1 btc I think very good if buy and later trade short term to make a profits.

Yes BTC1 for long term investment is really a small amount since we must take our time of waiting to be worth it. But people can start with that amount because it's already a decent amount to be considered as capital.

While in the progress, make sure people are adding some quantity of bitcoin in their investment so that they are not just stuck in that BTC1 capital. More quantity = More value.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:17:05 PM

If we are to base our decision on the past performance of bitcoin, then I think that it is a good thing to buy a bitcoin for long term holding. On the average, bitcoin increases by at least 20% annually. That figure is no joke and it is as if you could double your money in just 5 years.
20% a year is no joke, how many investments can give you that rate of return with as little effort, very few I guess and that does not take into account that you can invest those bitcoins too and compound your winnings.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

If we are to base our decision on the past performance of bitcoin, then I think that it is a good thing to buy a bitcoin for long term holding. On the average, bitcoin increases by at least 20% annually. That figure is no joke and it is as if you could double your money in just 5 years.
20% a year is no joke, how many investments can give you that rate of return with as little effort, very few I guess and that does not take into account that you can invest those bitcoins too and compound your winnings.

I don't think 20% in an accurate figure. Many people who bought bitcoins in the end of 2013 or 2014 will say the same. Bitcoin has potential and it can grow and rise but not in terms of annual profit, more in terms of a long term (5 year) investment period.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:43:06 PM

It is a very good investment to buy 1 btc cause 1 btc can reach alot of value it hasn't reached it's full potential the day today.
You have to be patient and invest a lot into bitcoin and then in a few years down you'll have alot of profit.
thats true, it is a great investment option that can give you some decent money really easily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:48:00 AM

I don't think 20% in an accurate figure. Many people who bought bitcoins in the end of 2013 or 2014 will say the same. Bitcoin has potential and it can grow and rise but not in terms of annual profit, more in terms of a long term (5 year) investment period.

I think they are projecting this year that bitcoin will reach something like $800. Its not too far as it is now playing around at $600. And others are  projecting even more higher for next yer of 2017. If you invest 1 BTC today and looking for a long term investment, I think its not bad after all but of course be catious also with market speculations.

Open for Campaigns
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:30:24 AM

It is definitely not a joke however it is still much better to have an income that comes from an investment that could provide you with some steady increment. Bitcoin is not really something that provide that let alone when the price actually goes down lower

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:19:14 AM

Buying one btc the day today is a pretty good decision prices are being low still and it will keep going up and up.
Maybe price goes down a little bit more before it skyrockets but for that you'll have to see can't tell you, but yes buying it today is a good decision as an investment.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:30:27 AM

Buying one btc the day today is a pretty good decision prices are being low still and it will keep going up and up.
Maybe price goes down a little bit more before it skyrockets but for that you'll have to see can't tell you, but yes buying it today is a good decision as an investment.

Well what i feel is investing in bitcoin is never bad as the coin has got the potential to grow in value with the time so if someone has patient and he invests in it today he would probably get his profits after some months if he can wait that much.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:51:50 AM

Well what i feel is investing in bitcoin is never bad as the coin has got the potential to grow in value with the time so if someone has patient and he invests in it today he would probably get his profits after some months if he can wait that much.
Actually the price today is 606 $ which is pretty high compared too last June to May which it teached up to the 530 $ mark. Well for me that is what I see but if it is on an uptrend than 600 dollars is pretty cheap I hope it will go back to the 800 dollar mark before this year ends.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:04:33 AM

Buying one bitcoin today will for sure be a good investment in the far future. Once bitcoins infrastructure is finished then obviously we will grow in value.
I'm waiting for that point where alot of shops will be accepting bitcoin too and the value will rise then too.

1 btc can be a good investment to have but not the best one, if you are looking for higher profits then you should manage to have more then 1 btc as higher volume will give you higher profits.

Indeed but it is a good investment to buy today yes it's the best to have high volumes since prices increase per coin so the more coins you have the more up you will be with money. I try to save as many bitcoin as I can so I will have alot of profit.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:37:22 AM

Buying Bitcoin at current price is pretty risky. Buy them and then just forget you have them. I mean after buying coins, just hold them until the price is is above 500+, or even 1000+ .
Does it have risk? Of course! every investment has its risk, it doesn't matter whether you invest your money on Bitcoin or other currencies, there's still risk. It can't be 100% safe.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:54:06 AM

Buying one bitcoin today will for sure be a good investment in the far future. Once bitcoins infrastructure is finished then obviously we will grow in value.
I'm waiting for that point where alot of shops will be accepting bitcoin too and the value will rise then too.

1 btc can be a good investment to have but not the best one, if you are looking for higher profits then you should manage to have more then 1 btc as higher volume will give you higher profits.

Indeed but it is a good investment to buy today yes it's the best to have high volumes since prices increase per coin so the more coins you have the more up you will be with money. I try to save as many bitcoin as I can so I will have alot of profit.

Price is not too high at a moment so we can afford to buy them at current price as it is predicted that price may go higher at the end of the year, so selling at that time can give us good profits.
thelord12

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:08:51 AM

It depends on the thoughts and interpretation of all the people. If you do not agree then that's your right and you are forbidden to interfere in the decision of any person. Bitcoin is very flexible and can give you a pretty good profit if you have patience. Fixed focus to be able to generate a lot of bitcoin and thought to contribute to the growth of the bitcoin, so that we can have much larger profits than ever before
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

I think 1 btc would not be sufficient for the future to make huge profits as we don't know what price bitcoin will hold in future so its better to have more number of coins to make good money.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:20:25 AM

Price is not too high at a moment so we can afford to buy them at current price as it is predicted that price may go higher at the end of the year, so selling at that time can give us good profits.

I have thought, as long as the price of the bitcoin under $1000, it's still a good time to buy. because I strongly believe that in the future the price will be above $1000. due to the growth of the bitcoin will of course continue to rise and will not dwell on the spot.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: