Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:46:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

@DigiCube:
Any further thought about some emission control?
The one approach that I like best is to have a max stake reward, thus capping the overall number of coins that can be generated per day, while keeping the original 2000% stake percentage (depending on how aggressive or relaxed is the staking competition at any given time).
Even a high'ish number would be a good solution, would just come into play later, say, 100 CUBE max per stake for example.

At the current rates with compounding, conservatively estimating that one would stake once every 5 days, the effective result is about a gazzillion more than 2000% yearly.    Grin

The ideais very good

up to 500cube --> 25 cube daily reward
up to 1000 cube --> 50 cube daily reward
up to 2000 cube --> 100 cube daily reward

over 2000cube reward still also 100 cube

The whole selling point is the 2000% stake on DigiCube. Would people bother buying CUBE so they can buy a Stakestick ?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:14:22 PM

@DigiCube:
The one approach that I like best is to have a max stake reward, thus capping the overall number of coins that can be generated per day, while keeping the original 2000% stake percentage (depending on how aggressive or relaxed is the staking competition at any given time).
Even a high'ish number would be a good solution, would just come into play later, say, 100 CUBE max per stake for example.

At the current rates with compounding, conservatively estimating that one would stake once every 5 days, the effective result is about a gazzillion more than 2000% yearly.    Grin

The ideais very good

The whole selling point is the 2000% stake on DigiCube. Would people bother buying CUBE so they can buy a Stakestick ?

But, with that kind of growth rate there is no way the coin can be self substantiated. Cap the coin supply is good start or reduce to lower rate after 1.5 million or so.
DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:24:02 PM

@DigiCube:

At the current rates with compounding, conservatively estimating that one would stake once every 5 days, the effective result is about a gazzillion more than 2000% yearly.    Grin

The ideais very good

That is the same as 5.5% daily.... would actually make MORE coins using this....
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:44:56 PM

Oh well, thanks for the fish. Cheers!

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:56:39 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 11:12:29 PM by DigiCube

Stake. Stream. Watch. Enjoy. All available on your television with the power of the new StakeStick Streamer
Connect directly to TV via HDMI port. StakeStick comes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ready. Turn your HDTV into a SmartTV

The StakeStick can stream Netflix, Hulu, Twitch, or any other streaming service that is currently available for the Android platform
Connecting directly to an HDTV or any HDMI port, the StakeStick comes with a male HDMI end that plugs directly into your television or monitor

An internet browser is available to access websites and other web-based services, the Google Play Store is also installed and fully accessible allowing complete user customization
Wi-Fi is enabled by default and can be set up to your network in moments. The wireless setup process is exactly the same as the one on most recent Android phones or tablets
The all new StakeStick Streamer is also Bluetooth friendly and comes ready out of the box to be compatible with most Bluetooth compatible third-party accessories

The StakeSick comfortably and silently streams up to 1080p
Simply attach to HDTV, plug the power cable into the unit, and connect to power source
This unit uses the same cable as many recent cell phones that use the Android platform

Estimated shipping date for both Groups One and Two is scheduled for January 16th, 2016

StakeStick Updates

• We will be halting orders for StakeStick v1 on January 1st
  • All pre-orders have the option of which version they want
  • v2 is already being tested and should be available soon
  • v2 offers superior performance to v1 in multiple ways
  • Estimated v2 shipping date is Feb 5th, 2016

If you have an order for v1 expected to ship on January 16th and would like to upgrade (for free) to v2, you need to email DigiCube@outlook.com and let me know
Anyone who does not contact me in the next 2 weeks will automatically receive v1, shipping by January 16th. Version 2 is expected to ship by February 5th
NatureBoy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:28:29 PM

@DigiCube:

The ideais very good

But, with that kind of growth rate there is no way the coin can be self substantiated. Cap the coin supply is good start or reduce to lower rate after 1.5 million or so.

Yes it can if any efforts were made to be adoptable outside of bitcointalk.  If it had volume and real world use it wouldn't matter.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:08:00 AM

If you have an order for v1 expected to ship on January 16th and would like to upgrade (for free) to v2, you need to email DigiCube@outlook.com and let me know
Anyone who does not contact me in the next 2 weeks will automatically receive v1, shipping by January 16th. Version 2 is expected to ship by February 5th

Nice update!

Can you provide exact specs for v1 and v2?  I'd (and I'm sure other customers would) like to see them side by side, for better comparison.  The specs I found from v1 seem to be the same, so I'm curious as to what will be improved performance wise with v2.

Can't decide if I want v1 just because it's the first version, ya know?  Cheesy
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:11:08 AM

Nice update!

Can you provide exact specs for v1 and v2?  I'd (and I'm sure other customers would) like to see them side by side, for better comparison.  The specs I found from v1 seem to be the same, so I'm curious as to what will be improved performance wise with v2.

Version 2 will have a new GUI, a stronger processor, an external wireless antenna, and possibly more memory. I suggest going for v2 if you can wait a couple extra weeks. If you need this asap, then v1 will still be sufficient, just slightly less powerful and user-friendly
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:17:25 AM

Nice update!

Version 2 will have a new GUI, a stronger processor, an external wireless antenna, and possibly more memory. I suggest going for v2 if you can wait a couple extra weeks. If you need this asap, then v1 will still be sufficient, just slightly less powerful and user-friendly

The wireless antenna is interesting, and a stronger CPU is always a good thing....argh you're really making this difficult lol

I might just stay with v1 just because I'm so antsy waiting for it!  I could always buy v2 later, or whatever your next project will be Grin  I'd be happy just getting what I originally paid for...we'll see if anything makes me change my mind though haha

Thanks for the response Wink
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:47:32 AM

Announcing v2 before the buyers have received the v1 is not too cool, dev, if it is going to be done you should like min give them some digicubes for inconveniences
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:05:20 AM

just deliver and i am happy to post happy stuff. this is just annoying man.

Why so negative? I have not missed anything I said I would do....
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:07:24 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 05:14:52 AM by layer1gfx

just deliver and i am happy to post happy stuff. this is just annoying man.

Why so negative? I have not missed anything I said I would do....

edit:
whatever, i would wait for the delivery as promised

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:10:24 AM

Announcing v2 before the buyers have received the v1 is not too cool, dev, if it is going to be done you should like min give them some digicubes for inconveniences

Why? No date has been missed and they can upgrade for free if they wish
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:35:55 AM

Nice update!

The question is are they both rootable ? I think v1 is.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:42:51 AM

Nice update!

Everyone enjoys a good root now and again   Grin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=root

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:12:48 AM

Nice update!

Everyone enjoys a good root now and again   Grin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=root+beer
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:44:03 AM

Nice update!

Everyone enjoys a good root now and again   Grin

So my gf tells me  Cheesy
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:03:36 AM

Stake. Stream. Watch. Enjoy. All available on your television with the power of the new StakeStick Streamer
Connect directly to TV via HDMI port. StakeStick comes Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ready. Turn your HDTV into a SmartTV

The StakeStick can stream Netflix, Hulu, Twitch, or any other streaming service that is currently available for the Android platform
Connecting directly to an HDTV or any HDMI port, the StakeStick comes with a male HDMI end that plugs directly into your television or monitor

An internet browser is available to access websites and other web-based services, the Google Play Store is also installed and fully accessible allowing complete user customization
Wi-Fi is enabled by default and can be set up to your network in moments. The wireless setup process is exactly the same as the one on most recent Android phones or tablets
The all new StakeStick Streamer is also Bluetooth friendly and comes ready out of the box to be compatible with most Bluetooth compatible third-party accessories

Simply attach to HDTV, plug the power cable into the unit, and connect to power source
This unit uses the same cable as many recent cell phones that use the Android platform

Estimated shipping date for both Groups One and Two is scheduled for January 16th, 2016

StakeStick Updates

Just making sure this is on the newest page so everyone can see Smiley
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:12:17 AM

StakeStick Updates

Just making sure this is on the newest page so everyone can see Smiley

Do you think CUBE will goto 0.001 tonight ? would you recommend the stakestick V2 over V1 ?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:23:36 AM

v1 has proven to be stable, but if v2 achieves the same level of stability, it will be superior. Initial tests indicating it will
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: