June 17, 2024, 06:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Viᖚes (social currency unit)?
like - 27 (27.6%)
might work - 10 (10.2%)
dislike - 17 (17.3%)
prefer tech name, e.g. factom, ion, ethereum, iota, epsilon - 15 (15.3%)
prefer explicit currency name, e.g. net⚷eys, neㄘcash, ᨇcash, mycash, bitoken, netoken, cyberbit, bitcash - 2 (2%)
problematic - 2 (2%)
offending / repulsive - 4 (4.1%)
project objectives unrealistic or incorrect - 10 (10.2%)
biased against lead dev or project ethos - 11 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin?  (Read 95223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:58:31 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 09:52:42 AM by TPTB_need_war

Tone Vays at his best! Watch that starting at about 32 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNKd3w1k6Q

I don't understand this...   I don't understand that...   I don't understand the other...   Roll Eyes

Yes those guys made many errors or leaps of faith in their opinions.

One point they forgot to make is that it doesn't matter if Ethereum did their ICO under Swiss laws. The USA has securities law is that if you advertise and market securities to US investors, then you are culpable under US law no matter where in the world you are. They will come after you. KimDotCom will soon learn this that you can't run and you can't hide from the USA. Don't forget that Sweden was involved in trying to extradite Assange and probably turning him over to the USA. And Switzerland has been caving in to USA demands for turning over US citizens hiding wealth in Swiss banks.

And besides, Martin Armstrong has pointed out that the G20 will start sharing information and cooperating on enforcement as of 2017 (when the global economy will collapse in earnest and capital controls will be ramped up significantly).

Btw, I should mention I was awake all night in a long chat with jl777 (i.e. the SuperNet) and he is working on decentralized exchange (and decentralized games such as poker) and I want to make sure those will interopt with the social network I am coding for the launch of my coin. That is your hint on how to find it. I won't be announcing it here.

I suggested to James that he support my "rainy day" suggestion for foiling jamming, by allowing users of the DE to choose a "Coin Days Destroyed". I asked him to see what TierNolan thinks of my idea. James is checking his atomic transfer protocol with TierNolan who wrote the BIP for decentralized exchange.

James is working on income models for the SuperNet, i.e. a very small fee on each DE trade.

James is not a GUI programmer (I am but I don't want to code game front-ends because I don't love playing games at my 50.7 age), so we are looking for GUI programmers who want to receive a % of the fees. We prefer these people be independent, i.e. neither of us want to manage employees.

I am very interested in doing the GUI programming for the social network.

Who is Kayne  Huh

Who cares.  Roll Eyes

Synereo should be coding and stop trying to hype vaporware. Oh yeah the AMPs exist but the social network design is flawed and doesn't exist. And Greg Meredith the main guy of Synereo has been leeching off Ethereum which is another hype driven P&D.

When will you speculators ever learn to just say "No!".

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:50:06 PM

Btw, the way valiron handled the first few people who trolled him in this thread is probably indicative of the way I should handle monsterer, but what was more shocking is how gmaxwell and his gang railroaded valiron and even apparently deleted Come-from-Beyond's post wherein CfB had linked to this white paper just today:

http://rakeshk.crhc.illinois.edu/dac_16_cam.pdf

What is incredible is to see gmaxwel (and the other huge egos over there in Bitcoin Technical Discussion) have his arrogant, totalitarian ass (their arses) handed to him (them) by valiron (who is apparently a PhD level researcher) and so what does Gmaxwell do? Today when CfB posts, he locks the thread and does his usual Hitler tactics.

Fucking amazing.

I will do my damn best to make the Bitcoin killer and dethrone Blockstream. I hope you all have noticed that Blockstream's Segregated Witness proposal is a Trojan Horse takeover of Bitcoin.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:23:10 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 12:56:19 PM by TPTB_need_war

Example of myself doing some "seat of my pants" cryptography in 30 seconds:

Isn't the simple solution to include the signature of the entire document with each chunk you forward. If the signer claims he provided different text, he will need to produce a document which matches the hash of what he signed, but he can't do that and also lie.

There are usually simpler solutions. Just think out of the box and paradigm shift the problem.

Okay then jl777. Another way to do it is have the originator sign a hash which is a root of a Merkel tree. Then you can break the document into words or even individual characters if you want. And you can send any portions of the document and prove the originator signed those.

jl777, if the originator signed the root hash of the Merkel tree when he provided it to the intermediary, then the intermediary can prove that any fragment(s) of the document was signed by the originator. The originator is the one who breaks the document up into words or characters at the leaves. A Merkel tree is a very efficient structure space wise if the granularity is very high.

I suppose yours of deterministic mapping each hash to a field element and multiplying all together (and the originator signs the product) is more space efficient, but it is I think roughly an order-of-magnitude slower. Why not add instead of multiply since adding is much faster (one assumes hashes are difficult to preimage)?

Correction: the Merkel tree is also more space efficient (as well as being faster), because the intermediary doesn't specify the hashes for all the leaves when writing a proof.

What do you think about anonymint's idea of having a user settable coin age requirement for the feetx? The idea is to slow down the annoyance attacks.

That seems reasonable too.  You are forcing people to expend a finite resource, so they can't spam.  

It could be an issue for people who have just obtained coins and then have to wait a few days to build up coinage.

What I suggested to jl777 in a PM, is that he make it (the coin age, a.k.a. "Coin Days Destroyed") a user-adjustable variable so that users can select the tradeoff between delay for themselves and those counter-parties available to trade with, and depending on the level of jamming present at that time. jl777 referred to it as a "rainy day" insurance, which seems an apt characterization of the suggestion.

I have my strong intuitive (generative essence) sense that I will find a flaw in any method of using a fee to block the attacker who wants to jam the protocol, because the fee can't be atomic with the trade (without also opening a jamming window of interaction), so a window of jamming is always opened. Whereas, the coin age is a finite resource which exists (is committed to) prior to the initiation of any protocol for trading. Also it is impossible to use a mixer to hide the identity of the attacker, since mixing will bump the coin age back to 0.

Note my suggestion hinges on the first interaction with the counter-party in the protocol must bump the coin age to 0 on the block chain (else only a local blacklist can be maintained which is much less robust defense). Otherwise the attacker can reuse the same resource over and over to jam with.

Jamming is the main obstacle I forsee impinging on the viability of TierNolan's decentralized exchange protocol. The next obstacle is the very limited scalability of transaction rate for existing block chains, but that is a holistic problem for crypto right now (meaning it MUST be solved else the crypto currency phenomenon dies).

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:54:25 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 10:02:13 AM by TPTB_need_war

POS with coins put into the hands of people who know how to use them

I love steak but proof-of-stake makes for a better algo

Yeah like Nxt which is now run by one dictator who believes in pruning the historic data.

Guess you didn't read the gory details.

Edit: and Bitshares:

I like Bitshares; it's very innovative, the community is intelligent and friendly... but DPOS itself is a failure - majority control of the network lies under one or two accounts, which are exchange wallet accounts. If these accounts decided they wanted to, they could shut the entire network down. This is not decentralisation.

Yet the Larimars always propose more of the same ill-conceived design philosophies. It appears to be an engrained ideological and philosophical quirk that will be present in any "innovation" they do.

Note CoinHoarder is on my Ignore so I am not wasting more of my time rebutting his nonsense. Past history of our interactions will serve as sufficient evidence of whom is correct.

Proof of work is totally ridiculous today! Electric power is wasted and we already have solution -POS.
Maybe is not real solution but it is green! We need something new, more useful, constant progress is future .

There is a solution for PoW that uses very little electricity and secures the coin decentralized.

You may not realized how broken Bitcoin is:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361602.msg13913069#msg13913069
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361602.msg13918857#msg13918857

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:58:56 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:53:47 AM by TPTB_need_war

Re: "as usual you always miss the point" in private message

Try again to understand that I was advising americanpegasus that he is hurting the reputation on Monero. No where did I advocate censoring. Are you fucking putting words that are not there!

I said I would attack the weaknesses of XMR more forcefully if he creates that air of BS with his shilling.

Again you seem to conveniently put words in my mouth too often.

Quote from: anonymous
No.  I don't.  You pick fights.

I tell truths.

Also you probably missed the post where I said I was happy my destruction of ETH had resulted in price bump for XMR because I said [paraphrased] "fluffypony deserves it. He worked hard".

My point is americanpegasus is hurting XMR's reputation, not helping. And he in fact did take my point constructively and closed the thread. He also stopped that sort of behavior after I pointed out it was hurting XMR.

Your perception is wrong. Again watch my video so your wrongly placed judging will be readjusted to reality.

What I have written that is incorrect?

Such as that arsehole Braino attacking bitcon with "You are butthurt" in the thread where bitcon explains to the readers how the scam coins operate. So I told Braino that he needs to look in the mirror at his grangrene butt.

Fight or truth?

Edit: sometimes it is just humor such as "Kill the Wabbit" and Proof-of-vacuity while still telling a truth.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:09:55 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 08:42:31 AM by TPTB_need_war

- That VNL is premined

I'm mining since the first minute and it's not

Thanks for confirming it is premined.

No adoption users are mining VNL. That will be the difference between all the coins that came before mine.

It's free to mine for everyone since the first minute.

Premine by definition is something that got mined in the genesis block by the developer for various purposes. The word is 100% used for this definition on this forum.

It is not being mined by the users, thus it will never be a decentralized coin with maximum network effects.

I am changing the definition to a more correct one.

People should stop hating the players and pay more attention to learning the game... Then hate the game if they still can't figure it out.

Or just accept the game and let others play it and watch it from the sidelines Wink

Bravo.

Maybe there is a little hope around these parts.

Except perhaps you didn't understand that in this game there will be one winner that trounces all the rest. I surmise you believe in the game of truth that "all speculators end up back below 0 eventually".

It's free to mine for everyone since the first minute.

Premine by definition is something that got mined in the genesis block by the developer for various purposes. The word is 100% used for this definition on this forum.

It is not being mined by the users, thus it will never be a decentralized coin with maximum network effects.

I am changing the definition to a more correct one.

You are not the authority that can change a word's definition which is used by thousands of people on this forum.

But I am a creator who can change the definition which is used by millions of users.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:06:43 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 11:16:20 PM by TPTB_need_war

Until now, all crypto coins have been marketed to investors.

The steady addition of a constant of amount of new coins is analogous to gold miners expending resources to add gold to circulation.

Once a predetermined number of coins have entered circulation, the incentive can transition entirely to transaction fees and be completely inflation free.

Bitcoin the better gold.  Roll Eyes

Word.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:08:46 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 11:57:28 AM by TPTB_need_war

This redudancy + partionning paradox is extremely hard to understand for a newbie who's native language is not even english...

It would be really appreciated if someone could rephrase this paradox summing up with easy terms what is the issue and its consequencies Grin

I am years ago of your computer science knowledge and I may stay years ago of your knowledge in this field for the rest of my life since it isn't my study field.

Thank you in advance.  Grin

Hopefully r0ach and others can offer their laymen's summaries.

What you need to know is that Ethereum as it is currently designed can't scale just as Bitcoin can't scale, but the level of scaling which the current Ethereum can do is much less than even Bitcoin's current limitation because verification/validation of Serpent scripts takes more resources than verification/validation of ECDSA signatures.

For both Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is not just an issue of block size limitation. The issue is that in order to scale, the mining becomes more centralized. I think you will should note that Bitcoin and all other major coins are entirely centralized already and on the precipice of failure (all of them! study my links!).

Thus Ethereum proposed Casper which is a design that attempts to use sharding (a.k.a. partitions) to improve scaling decentralized. But I explained in this thread, that can't work. To reduce electricity consumption, Ethereum also proposed PoS-like consensus-by-betting with forfeitable deposits. PoS has known failure modes that violate Nash equilibrium.

So the point of all this is that Ethereum and all the rest of the crypto coins have not yet solved the fundamental issue of decentralized consensus.

If you want to read a theoretical discussion of why, I did that too.

Okay that is enough from me. Adios.

Bitcoin or gold? Neither!

Go with both.
However if you wanna be  very flexible and quick in leaving when shit hits the fan(economy down, bail ins, dictatorship,gold gets mostly banned, cash only exist in small bills,) Bitcoin will have some advantages compared to gold.
Let's say you want to migrate to another country in oversea somewhere, hiding gold in your luggage would be a bad option if you own a bit more of it.The same goes for cash.So Bitcoin would be the right choice here.

Won't help you as they will ban Bitcoin to fiat transactions. And maybe even ban Bitcoin transactions that don't include a KYC id. The Chinese miners already control 65% of Bitcoin's mining. China can dictate the protocol. China has vetoed any block size increase so they already proved they are in control of Bitcon.

I explained in my video why you can't fork away from that. Impossible.

The end is near. You fools are trapped.

There is no solution.

Weep.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:00:14 PM

I found the proposal I made for WebSockets back in 2010, wherein I advocated keeping the framing layer orthogonal to the payload layer. I also had optimizations for the header size. I doubt they adopted my wisdom:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nL9VauetwYgYtpgSVRmm8_SgH7K2P15GwaGMEbAizGs/edit?usp=sharing&authkey=CLOirMAE

When I re-read some of the mailing list discussion linked from the above document, I realized how far I have fallen with my illness. It seems perhaps I can't sustain that level of mental activity any more (or maybe it is the effect of too much foruming).

The above exemplifies my design capabilities. My prior efforts got me listed as a contributor to CSS2.1.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:43:55 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 05:47:34 PM by TPTB_need_war

There are two markets for crypto currency.

1. Selling features to speculators. Never mind if these features ever get used by millions of people, because none of these altcoins are ever going to attain that.

2. Attaining millions of users.

So far, no one has done #2. I intend to do #2.

As for #1, "John" (who is this anonymous person?) hasn't given us one complete white paper yet. So therefor he is being attacked (bcz the speculation market is all about perception), and rightfully so.

If he was all about implementation, then he would have a plan for #2. As I claim I do ( Lips sealed = secret).

Right, as you claim you do. So... who are you to attack someone else when you're standing on weak ground yourself?

You entirely missed the point. Try reading again. Hint: #1 is where John is playing and #2 is where I am playing thus I am immune to foruming attacks. In #1, perception is what drives speculation.

No, I saw your point clearly. My point is that it's invalid without supporting evidence, of which you provide none. A premise backed by nothing isn't even worthy of consideration - it is simply hot air. Meaning from where I'm sitting, John has actually showed more in results than you have thus far. Trying to call him out for what he's doing with his coin while claiming to know better ways of doing it - yet having nothing real to show - only makes you look like an idiot.

This isn't poker, bluffing gets you nowhere.

You can't even comprehend that whether I am succeeding in #2 (or not), is irrelevant to the point that John is playing his game in #1 and thus is subject to the fact that perception is what drives results in #1. It has nothing to do with me. Duh!

I'm stupid for not accepting your outlandish claims that you're succeeding in #2 - as of yet, you've shown proof of nothing. Okay, let's go with that.

It's relevant because your premise that John is playing the game you describe in #1 has supporting arguments that depend on previous attacks against what he's doing with his coin - and those attacks include the claim that you can solve what you see to be issues, while providing no evidence for this. Now that I've explicitly laid out the dependencies your main attack has, you should see quite simply how you're simply building atop bullshit that doesn't hold water (that is, your claims) and because of this, the entire argument falls apart.

Do we need to get out the crayons?

Well those with sufficient brain stem can see you still haven't gotten the point. Have fun with your crayons. I with not respond again to this retard.

Lol. Of course not, I am laughing at you. I will not respond again to this second retard who can't seem to comprehend I have no reason to be mad because I was correct and it is hilarious that the supporters of VNL confirm their very low IQs and thus providing evidence as to why they are easily manipulated by their "John".

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

Proverbs 9:8:

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:00:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 05:00:05 PM by TPTB_need_war

I suggest you look up the phrase 'opportunity cost'. It doesn't mean that someone earns something. It means the potential of earning. And don't know what is wrong with your eyes but $200,000 - $500,000 is a range. And I don't know what rock you've been sleeping under, but college grads with no experience get $200,000 offers at Google. I was earning more than that in 1995.

Google "Average college salary" and "The overall average starting salary for Class of 2014 college graduates stands at $48,707, up 7.5 percent from the average of $45,327 posted by the Class of 2013 at this time last year, according to NACE's September 2014 Salary Survey report."

I get so tired dealing with you guys that intentionally misrepresent the facts as the salary for "software engineer" is in the $75 - $100k range:

http://www.indeed.com/salary/Software-Engineer.html

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Software_Engineer/Salary

However, note I am expert in Scala, so that bumps me up to $110 - $120k range:

http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Scala-Programmer-l-California.html

But more importantly realize I was earning $80k + $1 million in stock options (2 year vestment) in 1995. Inflation adjusted that is 6 x $80 = $480,000 just in salary and not including the stock options.

Besides in 2001 alone, I earned roughly $350,000+. Inflation-adjusted that!

The only issue for me is my health problem. If I didn't have a health issue, I would wipe your retarded faces on my ass with my accomplishments.

Unfortunately were not all as blessed to be hired as Scroogle coming out of school with no work experience.

Fact is that I was earning more than the $200k that Google pays top recruited Stanford grads.

Weep but that is a fact.

Smooth earns more than $500k. And you guys waste his fucking time your retarded nonsense.

But anyway the point stands, why is the dev of Bitcoin core and someone who says he routinely can/or/earns between $200k and $500k arguing for a year with the developer of a sub $1m dollar alt coin? (probably even sub $200k at the time Maxwell first got into it with JC) That makes even high school dropouts raise an eyebrow.

Agreed! Same thing I've argued to smooth in private.

I saw this same phenomenon the other day when a lead Ethereum developer saw the volume on Expanse and got butthurt on twitter about it, getting absolutely angry over an asset worth 1/500th of his, is this what keeps the elite up at night?

I have no idea, but we are people. We do it for the social interaction and also much of my posting is about research. Because I need to research all technologies and competitors, so I might as well post my thoughts (for my own reference and also the people who follow my posts). I hope you realize I have 2 angel investors and they follow my posts.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:01:08 PM

Wrote a private msg and might as well share:

I want to inform you that I just can't continue with my health in this condition. Although I thought I had some improvement, this is relative to the horrible condition I was in July to Sept, wherein I could barely function at all. I realize I am not functioning at a high level and still quite ill.

There is some problem with my digestive system (colon, intestine, gall bladder, pancreas, and/or liver) and I have permanent black circles around my eyes. I've been eating only coconut milk mixed with very high doses of curcumin powder, fish, and rice. I still had pain and unable to perform normally but was slightly improved. I tried drinking apple juice as it is supposed to aid digestion, especially dissolve any gall stones I might have. The result was my worse symptoms flared up again.

Bottom line is I can't perform normally in this condition. It is a constant malaise.

I will try to find a Philippine doctor today to give me an ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.. More or less I don't think the doctors here are professional and qualified, but I can't really afford to go abroad for treatment.

Depending on the findings, I might need a highly experimental treatment which is a fecal transplant (transferring fecal matter from a healthy person into my anus). I don't believe it is done here in the Philippines, perhaps only in Italy, Argentina, and Australia. If I travel to one of the those and pay the high cost, I will nearly consume all the funds I have (or let's say at least 50% of them). So I might have to try to do it myself here, which is not ideal because the donor candidate will not have been properly tested for diseases, fecal matter not processed in a laboratory, etc..

Any way, I want you to know that my behavior at this time is not my normal self. I can barely see sometimes. Barely think. Pain. Headaches, lack of energy to be upright and think. etc..

I am really in a bad predicament. I am so capable that I could totally shock the crypto world if I am healthy. but in this condition, I am nearly useless.

It is extremely frustrating. But I can't go on any longer like this. I can't cope. I must try to do something and today.

VanillaCoin is the most low life scam there is, even more than Dash, which I thought wasn't possible:

The "terminal illness" is a lie to gain confidence, refer to con-man 101 or matchstick 101.

John I challenge you to bet in BTC. Let's say 5.5 BTC because that is all I have right now.

I will bring the video camera to the doctor's appointment today, provide notarized copy of doctor's statement, copies of documenting tests such as ultrasound, endoscopy, etc..

I can also provide photos of my face, and you can see the permanent black circles around my eyes.

That you've stooped this low in your lies, is indicative of the scammer that you are.

I challenge you also to a live debate on video now! Right now! Stop hiding you liar. I will make a total fool of you in video and you know it! You are scared and you can't accept the challenge.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:54:38 AM

Hopefully you will get a diagnosis man, my mother in law underwent cancer treatments at St Lukes in Quezon City which was a clean modern facility, might be worth a trip there perhaps.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:48:00 AM

I want to inform you that I just can't continue with my health in this condition. Although I thought I had some improvement, this is relative to the horrible condition I was in July to Sept, wherein I could barely function at all. I realize I am not functioning at a high level and still quite ill.

There is some problem with my digestive system (colon, intestine, gall bladder, pancreas, and/or liver) and I have permanent black circles around my eyes. I've been eating only coconut milk mixed with very high doses of curcumin powder, fish, and rice. I still had pain and unable to perform normally but was slightly improved. I tried drinking apple juice as it is supposed to aid digestion, especially dissolve any gall stones I might have. The result was my worse symptoms flared up again.

Bottom line is I can't perform normally in this condition. It is a constant malaise.

I will try to find a Philippine doctor today to give me an ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.. More or less I don't think the doctors here are professional and qualified, but I can't really afford to go abroad for treatment.

Depending on the findings, I might need a highly experimental treatment which is a fecal transplant (transferring fecal matter from a healthy person into my anus). I don't believe it is done here in the Philippines, perhaps only in Italy, Argentina, and Australia. If I travel to one of the those and pay the high cost, I will nearly consume all the funds I have (or let's say at least 50% of them). So I might have to try to do it myself here, which is not ideal because the donor candidate will not have been properly tested for diseases, fecal matter not processed in a laboratory, etc..

Any way, I want you to know that my behavior at this time is not my normal self. I can barely see sometimes. Barely think. Pain. Headaches, lack of energy to be upright and think. etc..

I am really in a bad predicament. I am so capable that I could totally shock the crypto world if I am healthy. but in this condition, I am nearly useless.

It is extremely frustrating. But I can't go on any longer like this. I can't cope. I must try to do something and today.

I'm sorry that you're still having problems with your health. If I was you I'd make it a priority to find a way of getting back to the US to get proper treatment. If the glutathione and anti-biotics didn't work as intended then you have to concede there are variables in play that you are seemingly not aware of - variables that you may still not be aware of. Can you afford wishful experimentation in regards to fecal transplants?

If I was of limited funds I'd sooner want to get a full range of blood tests that covers everything from Lyme disease, candida, cancer, liver functionality, testosterone, cholesterol, white count, red count, C-reactive protein, ACE, allergies etc.

Get the diagnostics right first before pressing any buttons.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:43:21 AM

I'm sorry that you're still having problems with your health. If I was you I'd make it a priority to find a way of getting back to the US to get proper treatment. If the glutathione and anti-biotics didn't work as intended then you have to concede there are variables in play that you are seemingly not aware of - variables that you may still not be aware of. Can you afford wishful experimentation in regards to fecal transplants?

If I was of limited funds I'd sooner want to get a full range of blood tests that covers everything from Lyme disease, candida, cancer, liver functionality, testosterone, cholesterol, white count, red count, C-reactive protein, ACE, allergies etc.

I have to agree with totally with what you say.

Hey Buddy,I really enjoy reading your posts but I'd rather think you were concentrating on getting a proper diagnosis and getting your health on track

At the end of the day our health is more important than anything,don't delay
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:12:09 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 10:50:11 PM by TPTB_need_war

I have to agree with totally with what you say.

Hey Buddy,I really enjoy reading your posts but I'd rather think you were concentrating on getting a proper diagnosis and getting your health on track

At the end of the day our health is more important than anything,don't delay

I got the full range of blood work available in Davao yesterday (which is limited but they can check for some markers for cancer and also liver). I was fasting last night and headed in for a full abdominal ultrasound this morning, to be followed by endoscopy within days. I don't know my result yet. I don't think she checked for fungus such as candida. I will ask her about that.

The gastroenteritis pushed on all my digestive organs and no pain. Rather the pain is on the rib bones, very strange. She said the area of my pain is the stomach, so she suspects GERD. GERD doesn't make any sense to me as I have no symptoms of acid reflux that I can detect. The pain on my bones makes think general inflammation, autoimmune problem (perhaps caused by leaky gut?), or cancer. She said the symptoms I described and my stool, doesn't seem to indicate a problem with the colon.

She had me stop the coconut milk and I didn't take curcumin yesterday. I ate raw tuna + cucumber in a dish named kinilaw and purchased some wild black rice to mix with the white, and I slept very well. But one day doesn't mean anything in this long saga.

I spent most of the day outside in the sun yesterday walking around because I had to go to several hospital clinics to find a doctor who could see me immediately and I had to drop my car at an aircon specialist since my aircon died this week also. It seems I felt better being outside. I currently work from the bedroom without any natural light at all, and I am in the aircon 24 x 7. So I purchased a ceiling fan and am preparing to move my desk to the upstairs living room which has a window and a screen door to the balcony. It is I guess plausible that the environment is making me ill without any continuous fresh air. I should have made this change long ago, but I was so ill that it was difficult to make any thought process or action. Perhaps also the continuous foruming and fighting petty nonsense word battles with trolls also contributing to not having the time to focus and losing energy on non-productive actions. If I had shotgun and some troll targets... (joke)

Tropical Mindanao near the equator, but I am well adjusted to the heat. I am quite slim right now with flat abs about 68 kilos for 170cm, down from 80+.

Hopefully you will get a diagnosis man, my mother in law underwent cancer treatments at St Lukes in Quezon City which was a clean modern facility, might be worth a trip there perhaps.

That is where they gave me an intern who butchered my eye. Before he touched it, I could still see, it was just lens had fallen into the eye (after a gang attacked in Subic because my ex was flipping them the middle finger) so I was seeing the wrong direction. After he was done, 90% retinal detachment. I flew to the USA and got one of the best eye surgeons in the country who managed to reattach some portion and save the eye (barely as the pressure declined to 0 and he was ready to remove it, but I fought on).

Note one of the many ways I lost my former wealth is spending $100,000s on my eye because I had no health insurance. Another was buying 5 acres near College Station, TX in 2001 and then the next week my wife (ex now) decided she didn't want live there, so I sold it at a $40,000 loss. Another way I lost my wealth, was investing in gold & silver and the cheats are pervasive in this business. One of the ways I lost my wealth was my own stupidity for carelessly following Graham Summers and speculating with $75,000 on options in 2012 on an imminent decline in China's stock market. But the reason I did that was again due to my ex who had yanked my kids from the Philippines suddenly (showed up without warning as I was still ill from the acute peptic ulcer ER hospitalization) and so my mental state was all messed up by the health issue and I thought I needed to win big in order to have the wealth to fight back. I proceed to loose $75,000 of my remaining $150,000 savings and thus when rpietila was talking to me about buying Bitcoin at $10 in January 2013, I could not risk my remaining $50,000 on it. So I advised him to go ahead but I couldn't join.

Here is a photo of me in the day wherein I was attacked in front of a disco that evening December 1, 1999:

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:26:56 AM

I really hope you get everything figured out. We sure would miss you, God forbid, anything were to get worse.

For one, the top notch crypto analysis. And two, the conversations with Monsterer. Priceless.

"God dammit, Monsterer". Sorry that shit had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Sorry man, I know he drives you crazy, but the shit is so fucking funny sometimes, even the times Im having a hard time keeping up. Learning a lot while laughing so hard I cry.

You would be missed for many reasons!

Stay focused and I'm sure you'll solve this puzzle as well Wink
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:24:52 AM

I really hope you get everything figured out. We sure would miss you, God forbid, anything were to get worse.

For one, the top notch crypto analysis. And two, the conversations with Monsterer. Priceless.

"God dammit, Monsterer". Sorry that shit had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Sorry man, I know he drives you crazy, but the shit is so fucking funny sometimes, even the times Im having a hard time keeping up. Learning a lot while laughing so hard I cry.

You would be missed for many reasons!

Stay focused and I'm sure you'll solve this puzzle as well Wink

missed? the man isn't going to die yet..he might outlive some of us here  Wink

saw a cancer survivor outlived some of people who are speculating on his death..still gives me chuckles today  Grin
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:18:41 AM

Hey Bud, glad to hear your moving in the right direction, you appear to be eating the right kind of stuff but walking and fresh air are important.

I drink gallons of green tea,it tastes shite but its a fantastic anti oxidant and i'm sure it wouldn't do you any harm,all the best  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: