News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877730 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:24:46 AM

Which young player would you rather have Justise Winslow of the Miami Heat or Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns?

I think Miami should have drafted Booker in last year's draft and I think Booker will have a better career, but Ira Windermann who is a beat writer of Miami Sun-Sentinel says that Winslow fits the Miami Heat culture better and will be a better pro than Booker. What do you all think?
lets see how Winslow performed this season and then we can give opinion as players needed to have some time to fits himself inside the team maybe the management and coaching staff see some potentials coming from this new kid and they wants to build him more. no offense with Windermann who already seen the potential last season i think sun will use them more now.
I would not be surprise if the heat will not enter in the playoffs this season, they mess up badly letting wade go. They could have build a good team with a good defense and a balance offense. Anyway that was done, so let's see what heat can bring to the table.
really hard to say what will happen we are not seeing them yet maybe they can turn expectation to realization they are composed of your guns and besides bosh are still there they can use his leadership to bring spark with those young guns.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:36:55 AM

Yeah if you ask me they are to strong they of their starters are stars if not super stars I even believe that they can go out with out losing more then 5 games.
That is how good I think this team is.

Well we all have different analyzation but Durant is the only additional player in the roster of GSW. Those players who have been traded in exchange of Durant are part of the reasons why GSW has a good standing last season.

Also season record is nothing as when you entered playoffs all teams are 0-0.
I know but Golden state only had trouble with OKC and Cleveland in the play offs now they have Durant who is from OKC.
You cannot tell me that with Durant added to their roster that they are a worse team. Their 3 point shooting is now even better, or Durand or Curry or Thomson is going to go off. Chance would be slim for all three of them to play bad in the same game.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:09:13 AM

Which young player would you rather have Justise Winslow of the Miami Heat or Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns?

I think Miami should have drafted Booker in last year's draft and I think Booker will have a better career, but Ira Windermann who is a beat writer of Miami Sun-Sentinel says that Winslow fits the Miami Heat culture better and will be a better pro than Booker. What do you all think?
lets see how Winslow performed this season and then we can give opinion as players needed to have some time to fits himself inside the team maybe the management and coaching staff see some potentials coming from this new kid and they wants to build him more. no offense with Windermann who already seen the potential last season i think sun will use them more now.
I would not be surprise if the heat will not enter in the playoffs this season, they mess up badly letting wade go. They could have build a good team with a good defense and a balance offense. Anyway that was done, so let's see what heat can bring to the table.
I don't think losing D.Wade is too big a loss for the Heat. It pales in comparison to when Lebron went back home to Cleveland. They became a title contender to just another team fighting for a playoff spot. What the Heat loss in Wade is an aging, injury prone player.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

I don't think losing D.Wade is too big a loss for the Heat. It pales in comparison to when Lebron went back home to Cleveland. They became a title contender to just another team fighting for a playoff spot. What the Heat loss in Wade is an aging, injury prone player.

they may have lost wade but they can still be a playoff contender. whiteside is showing his dominance and drajic might come in handy for the team now that he’ll have the ball in his hands a lot more. they also got winslow and haslem.but not for championship until bosh can play at his peak.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:20:32 PM

they may have lost wade but they can still be a playoff contender. whiteside is showing his dominance and drajic might come in handy for the team now that he’ll have the ball in his hands a lot more. they also got winslow and haslem.but not for championship until bosh can play at his peak.
Combo of whiteside and bosh inside would be a good key for miami if bosh would be able to play at his best and healthy i think its possible to reach the play off

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:31:36 PM

Yeah if you ask me they are to strong they of their starters are stars if not super stars I even believe that they can go out with out losing more then 5 games.

Well we all have different analyzation but Durant is the only additional player in the roster of GSW. Those players who have been traded in exchange of Durant are part of the reasons why GSW has a good standing last season.

I know but Golden state only had trouble with OKC and Cleveland in the play offs now they have Durant who is from OKC.
You cannot tell me that with Durant added to their roster that they are a worse team. Their 3 point shooting is now even better, or Durand or Curry or Thomson is going to go off. Chance would be slim for all three of them to play bad in the same game.

I have never said that the addition of Kevin Durant will make GSW a worst team. Shocked

Look at the post I quoted, "they can go out without losing more than 5 games", Im talking about those release players are also a big help why GSW has a good standing last season and also on the other side of the note, season record is nothing when a team entered the playoffs since they will all start at 0-0 record.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:01:20 AM

I have never said that the addition of Kevin Durant will make GSW a worst team. Shocked

Look at the post I quoted, "they can go out without losing more than 5 games", Im talking about those release players are also a big help why GSW has a good standing last season and also on the other side of the note, season record is nothing when a team entered the playoffs since they will all start at 0-0 record.

Golden State glaring Defensive Weakness. So..They still haven't addressed Stephen Curry issue on defense. Teams are going to go at him all day, every day for the entire season and playoffs. Man i hate to be Stephen Curry right now.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:34:42 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 02:49:36 AM by Schuyler

How time flies in the basketball world. Now we are seeing high school sons of Shaquille O'neal and Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) play against each other. These were the players I grew up watching. Now, there's the second generation of them, just a few years away from playing in the same league as their fathers did.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:05:26 AM

Golden State Warriors are a team designed around soft shooters like Durant/Curry and Klay. Although they are some of the greatest shooters this league has ever seen, they are also quite fragile with history of injuries such as Durant's foot and Curry's ankles. In the NBA teams smell blood and attack your weakest point over and over again and if this means going at Curry offensively for the entire season than so be it.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:39:12 AM

Golden State Warriors are a team designed around soft shooters like Durant/Curry and Klay. Although they are some of the greatest shooters this league has ever seen, they are also quite fragile with history of injuries such as Durant's foot and Curry's ankles. In the NBA teams smell blood and attack your weakest point over and over again and if this means going at Curry offensively for the entire season than so be it.
If it was as simple as that for other teams, Golden State would not have won over 130 games in the last two regular seasons. Heck, sometimes their games are won after just three quarters and they have the luxury to bench their best players in the whole fourth quarter. They will mature even more as a team this year and the arrival of Durant would just take this team to new heights and in turn put more pressure on them to win each game they play.
JesusHadAegis

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:33:59 AM

If it was as simple as that for other teams, Golden State would not have won over 130 games in the last two regular seasons. Heck, sometimes their games are won after just three quarters and they have the luxury to bench their best players in the whole fourth quarter. They will mature even more as a team this year and the arrival of Durant would just take this team to new heights and in turn put more pressure on them to win each game they play.

If theres is anything that has improved during durant trade, it would be there defense. durant is a shooter but he is good enough as a pf and he is tall enough to defend big men as kerr has stated to start green as center and durant is even taller than green.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:55:33 PM

Iman Shumpert gets a Dui and I was reading and they may trade him. He
is pretty solid on defense and would be a big loss.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:16:42 PM

If theres is anything that has improved during durant trade, it would be there defense. durant is a shooter but he is good enough as a pf and he is tall enough to defend big men as kerr has stated to start green as center and durant is even taller than green.

Durant really has a good height but he is not designed to take the Power Forward position based on his actual playing style.

Kerr will likely not to put this guy on that position if they are on defense since it's not Durant's specialty.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:17:27 PM

I'm not sure if the Cavs would trade Iman. JR is in talks with some teams so losing both could be huge hit since there are not easy to replace (Andersen and Dunleavy won't cut it I'm afraid haha).

On the other hand, Shumpert was atrocious in the finals, even on defense...so maybe there's a chance they will trade him after all...
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:02:17 AM

I'm not sure if the Cavs would trade Iman. JR is in talks with some teams so losing both could be huge hit since there are not easy to replace (Andersen and Dunleavy won't cut it I'm afraid haha).

On the other hand, Shumpert was atrocious in the finals, even on defense...so maybe there's a chance they will trade him after all...

Dunleavy could be a great fit of the cavaliers to improve their offense, a great shooter who can also do the rebounding. Cavaliers will be a hard team to beat this season as the have improve their defense and offense more, and what makes a team champion is when they have a good defense.
JesusHadAegis

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:26:03 AM

I dont think these rumors are meant to be believed. I've many ridiculous rumors like cousins going to cavs or even igoudala trading to shumpert. It is true that delly and mozgov moved but i think cavs has some backup players in them. whats waiting is that there deals to be signed.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:15:53 AM

I dont think these rumors are meant to be believed. I've many ridiculous rumors like cousins going to cavs or even igoudala trading to shumpert. It is true that delly and mozgov moved but i think cavs has some backup players in them. whats waiting is that there deals to be signed.
The management of cleveland cavaliers surely know what they are doing, they have new players that are coming in that would fit more on the system, the two who were release are not performing well last season so they they need to let go of them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:27:53 AM

The management of cleveland cavaliers surely know what they are doing, they have new players that are coming in that would fit more on the system, the two who were release are not performing well last season so they they need to let go of them.
that's right they need some new players that can compete with curry and thompson as kd added to the line up lebron needs someone who can help him to make some good defense against the three.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:55:50 AM

that's right they need some new players that can compete with curry and thompson as kd added to the line up lebron needs someone who can help him to make some good defense against the three.

Kudos to lebron but i think the one they is those guy who is fast upon moving in the floor and defend those fast players like curry and thompson, but i think cavaliers for now is full pack of power rooster and the only thing to do is sustain the championship spirit and allow those new comers to adopt their system and compete those fast opponent and play a run and gun game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

not sure if the Cavs would want to play that run and gun. They came
back in the finals because they dictated the pace and played great Defense
(it also didn't hurt the warriors couldn't hit any shots lol)

excited for the season to start!

Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: