News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878846 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:38:54 PM

It's kinda funny really to see Steph Curry and Klay make it this far.
They look like kids straight outta the NCAA and into the finals against the big bad NBA's best team lead by King James. It will be entertaining to see this dismantling from the grown-ups to these youngsters that are just full of piss and vinegar  Grin

Yeah, it's really funny. They didn't even mentioned in any discussion 2 years ago but now they are the leading faces of NBA. It shows that how NBA turned to soft 3 point far game from intense war in the paint.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

Well just for an honest opinion i think clay should be recognized and get the finals mvp as what we witness from their game in this series it is clay who carried the team and not curry alone clay steady 3 pointerd would be the deciding factor and edge against the stronger cavs.

bold - hahah dude, the finals didn't even start yet.

The Warriors have a huge advantage that nobody is talking about (yet) - coach(es)

I can't wait to see how the Cavs are going to matchup with the Warriors on the defensive end. Who will guard Klay - Shump, JR Smith? both are too small. James?
I think Shumpert and JR Smith can defend Klay Thompson, and about Stephen Curry just Dellavedova will, dont judge yet who will win the NBA championship because now the CAVS is 100% complete and greedy to aim for the 1st NBA Championship of Team Cavaliers
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:46:37 AM

Well just for an honest opinion i think clay should be recognized and get the finals mvp as what we witness from their game in this series it is clay who carried the team and not curry alone clay steady 3 pointerd would be the deciding factor and edge against the stronger cavs.

The Warriors have a huge advantage that nobody is talking about (yet) - coach(es)

I can't wait to see how the Cavs are going to matchup with the Warriors on the defensive end. Who will guard Klay - Shump, JR Smith? both are too small. James?
I think Shumpert and JR Smith can defend Klay Thompson, and about Stephen Curry just Dellavedova will, dont judge yet who will win the NBA championship because now the CAVS is 100% complete and greedy to aim for the 1st NBA Championship of Team Cavaliers
cavs is a strong and eager to win now after giving a chance to meet back the gsw I just don't want history happen again remember the bulls vs jazz, malone and stocktone was very eager to win the title for the first time in their career but mj did not let them and beat them up in their own home court. wishing good luck for the cavs guys.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:08:56 AM

cavs is a strong and eager to win now after giving a chance to meet back the gsw I just don't want history happen again remember the bulls vs jazz, malone and stocktone was very eager to win the title for the first time in their career but mj did not let them and beat them up in their own home court. wishing good luck for the cavs guys.
No mate,  according to lebron he is the best player in the world, so that alone is already a guarantee that he will win this series. Warriors are very good, no question about that but if cavs is destined to win, this year would be their best chance as they have a healthy squad.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:14:50 AM

yes mate lebron should show up now and prove that he is the "King" as the splash brothers has come out from no where to become the big names now, if lebron together with the full forces of cavs wants to regain their name this finals would be the perfect timing and they will make an history to their franchise. good luck cavs.
acegilz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

1ACEGiLZnZoG7KUNkMwAT8tBuJ6jsrwj5Q

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:31:40 AM

Made some big bet on golden state, hope i won't regret... Lips sealed
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:02:19 AM

For game 1? IMO the Cavs are much more ready and rested, although the Warriors still have their momentum going on from that series win, this could be a winning factor too.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:23:34 AM

For game 1? IMO the Cavs are much more ready and rested, although the Warriors still have their momentum going on from that series win, this could be a winning factor too.
If the CAVS takes win in game 1 or game 2 in GSW home court, CAVS will be the name NBA champion for 2016 season, because this playoff cavs never been loss in their home court.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:27:46 AM

In such instance  gsw might get this because this win because game 1 is at there house and knowing gsw nailed cavs for their last bout,  but it some instance though cavs now is complete and healthy squad and their big three is doing excellent against raptors and i think maybe they do the same to gsw this time and all i can say with this game is very exciting match of all time.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:10:36 AM

In such instance  gsw might get this because this win because game 1 is at there house and knowing gsw nailed cavs for their last bout,  but it some instance though cavs now is complete and healthy squad and their big three is doing excellent against raptors and i think maybe they do the same to gsw this time and all i can say with this game is very exciting match of all time.
Game 1 is very important for both team because usually it would dictate the tempo of the remaining games, and as warriors they will do anything to protect their home court advantage by winning all games played at home. This game will be a phyiscal game as cavs known for their good defense, this game will go under IMO.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:21:03 AM

Game 1 is very important for both team because usually it would dictate the tempo of the remaining games, and as warriors they will do anything to protect their home court advantage by winning all games played at home. This game will be a phyiscal game as cavs known for their good defense, this game will go under IMO.

I think the real issue here is that during the last nba finals, only lebron was there to do things for his team. Now irving and love are there to help the team so i guess it will be different nba finals from now on.

And i think having more games is much more advantageous because your body is more adapt and its more versatile comparing to having few games but cavs just dominated the east conference.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:37:15 AM

I think the real issue here is that during the last nba finals, only lebron was there to do things for his team. Now irving and love are there to help the team so i guess it will be different nba finals from now on.

And i think having more games is much more advantageous because your body is more adapt and its more versatile comparing to having few games but cavs just dominated the east conference.

But sometimes having more games can cause some toll to the body as far as injuries are concerned.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:11:58 AM

But sometimes having more games can cause some toll to the body as far as injuries are concerned.
That's true the more you play you are prone to injuries, although the cavaliers got the long rest compared to the warriors but still they are consistently practicing to prepare for the NBA finals.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:34:18 AM

That's true the more you play you are prone to injuries, although the cavaliers got the long rest compared to the warriors but still they are consistently practicing to prepare for the NBA finals.

Rest is important especially to Lebron who played a lot due to him being on his 6th straight Finals appearance and reaching the Finals make your rest/offseason shorter plus you have to play some extra 30 games.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

I can' wait to see the 1st game of the NBA Finals, Lebron and company vs curry and company will roll once again for the NBA finals. This is going to be a good match up, this time the cavaliers should prove that they are right with their excuse in the previous meet up in the NBA Finals. They have a full squad now so they should win.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:43:17 AM

I don't think there will be need of 5th match.Cleveland Cavaliers will win by 3-1 the series of 4 matches in final round of the title ship.I have serious doubts about Golden State Warriors more than ever because of its playing and form in all recent matches.Cavaliers looks better and will win in my guess.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:46:30 AM

Golden State Warriors played very impressive into last 2 games and got succeed to put it on the consistent way for final games, i an pretty sure it will play with more positive strategy and will make these final matches memorable with their entertaining game style.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:46:49 AM

I don't think there will be need of 5th match.Cleveland Cavaliers will win by 3-1 the series of 4 matches in final round of the title ship.I have serious doubts about Golden State Warriors more than ever because of its playing and form in all recent matches.Cavaliers looks better and will win in my guess.
It will probably end this up at game 7 ,and gsw will reapeat thier championship crown.
No one can guard steph and thompson on the cavs, unlike in okc serge ibaka and kevin durant are guarding steph ,
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:53:21 AM

It will probably end this up at game 7 ,and gsw will reapeat thier championship crown.
No one can guard steph and thompson on the cavs, unlike in okc serge ibaka and kevin durant are guarding steph ,
What do you think about shumpert and delly, are they not a legitimate defender for you? If you have seen the last NBA finals against these two teams, it was delly who gave curry a hard time and delly became popular that time due to his effort.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:07:26 AM

What do you think about shumpert and delly, are they not a legitimate defender for you? If you have seen the last NBA finals against these two teams, it was delly who gave curry a hard time and delly became popular that time due to his effort.

This is while Irving and Love is not in rotation meaning it was easier for the Warriors to defend the Cavs because all they have to do is focus on Lebron. Now that the Cavs are healthy, it will cause some problems to the defense of Warriors as well as they can no longer survive by just defending a player or 2. That's what happened as well with OKC, they just needed to defend Westbrook and Durant.

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: