Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 3448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884067 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:29:36 AM

I would love to see a showdown between LBJ and Durant in game 5, like something for the books in intensity.

Well we all expect a great game but I don't see the cavs coming back even if they are to play their best game ever because the golden state team is very ideal and an all conquering force to reckon with.

last two games, cavs are playing much better then warriors, but in game 3 they were very unlucky and thats why they lose this game. i am sure if cavs will play so and didnot make too many mistakes, also they need to revenge for losing at home.

i hope we will have game 7.

well hopefully the cavs would be able to pull it off to make the series more interesting. it's going to be extremely hard though to dig themselves out from this hole they've put themselves into. if there's any team that have the tools to do that it would be cleveland. but then there's durant. longest this series can come to for me would be 6 games.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

I would love to see a showdown between LBJ and Durant in game 5, like something for the books in intensity.

Well we all expect a great game but I don't see the cavs coming back even if they are to play their best game ever because the golden state team is very ideal and an all conquering force to reckon with.

last two games, cavs are playing much better then warriors, but in game 3 they were very unlucky and thats why they lose this game. i am sure if cavs will play so and didnot make too many mistakes, also they need to revenge for losing at home.

well hopefully the cavs would be able to pull it off to make the series more interesting. it's going to be extremely hard though to dig themselves out from this hole they've put themselves into. if there's any team that have the tools to do that it would be cleveland. but then there's durant. longest this series can come to for me would be 6 games.
More games will make fans happy, well if the organization really like this to be interesting they will help cavaliers to win in game 5.
The warriors are good but if the referees will help them win, I guess it's not impossible, there are lot of questionable games in the NBA and I think we will witness some of that in game 5. What do you think with the line, I think it's a gift for the cavaliers, let's take the plus points.

Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:54:43 PM

More games will make fans happy, well if the organization really like this to be interesting they will help cavaliers to win in game 5.
The warriors are good but if the referees will help them win, I guess it's not impossible, there are lot of questionable games in the NBA and I think we will witness some of that in game 5. What do you think with the line, I think it's a gift for the cavaliers, let's take the plus points.

If you ask me, Warriors didn't play with full performance in the game 4 because they wanted to win title in front of their fans. They made key break in game 3 and that's should be enough...
Also, I hope the referee will be much better in upcoming game. I think Durant will be MVP of the finals.
Anyway I look forward to a good match Smiley
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

If you ask me, Warriors didn't play with full performance in the game 4 because they wanted to win title in front of their fans. They made key break in game 3 and that's should be enough...
Also, I hope the referee will be much better in upcoming game. I think Durant will be MVP of the finals.

i dont agree with you Vasilije69, because as Cley Tommson said, they wanted to finish series in Cleveland and take Cup from them as CAV made last year.

i am pretty sure that Cavs has ability to become champions once again. they are playing more better and better and hope will continue in this mood.

P.S i am Georgian but i think Cavs deserves to be champions more then GSW
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

i dont agree with you Vasilije69, because as Cley Tommson said, they wanted to finish series in Cleveland and take Cup from them as CAV made last year.

i am pretty sure that Cavs has ability to become champions once again. they are playing more better and better and hope will continue in this mood.

P.S i am Georgian but i think Cavs deserves to be champions more then GSW
Well,  from my point of viewing Warriors deserve title more than Cavs do.
Just look their style of playing, they look like real team. Unlike Cavs,where Kyrie and LeBron are forcing to make basket most of the time...
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

It's going to be an exciting game on how LBJ will handle this game as their advantage is already done. And the crowd is in the control of Golden State Warriors which gives them another advantage to play comfortably. This is going to be a big challenge for the whole Cavs team, this upcoming game is going to be a do or die for them.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:44:15 PM

It's going to be an exciting game on how LBJ will handle this game as their advantage is already done. And the crowd is in the control of Golden State Warriors which gives them another advantage to play comfortably. This is going to be a big challenge for the whole Cavs team, this upcoming game is going to be a do or die for them.
correct mate, this game will be play in front of gsw fans and for sure they will also wants to make their fans happy as they wanted to erase the memory of last year defeat it was also in front of their home crowd leading 3-1 but with kevin durant it will be another story.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

correct mate, this game will be play in front of gsw fans and for sure they will also wants to make their fans happy as they wanted to erase the memory of last year defeat it was also in front of their home crowd leading 3-1 but with kevin durant it will be another story.

It's hard to tell if history will repeat itself or Golden State Warriors will break that belief of many. KD is a big force for the Dub nation but still it's a team game and everything can happen. There are even more bench players that are good to play but still I know the GSW wants to secure and make sure this game will be on their side.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:33:14 PM

It's hard to tell if history will repeat itself or Golden State Warriors will break that belief of many. KD is a big force for the Dub nation but still it's a team game and everything can happen. There are even more bench players that are good to play but still I know the GSW wants to secure and make sure this game will be on their side.

If there's a good time to finish the series it would be in game 5. Losing game 5 and going back to Cleveland with the momentum on the cavs side is very dangerous even with kd. I think the 3-1 debacle still haunts steph and the warriors up to now and they need to build on that to prepare more and finish the cavs at home

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:09:47 PM

If there's a good time to finish the series it would be in game 5. Losing game 5 and going back to Cleveland with the momentum on the cavs side is very dangerous even with kd. I think the 3-1 debacle still haunts steph and the warriors up to now and they need to build on that to prepare more and finish the cavs at home

Good point. If they lose Game 5, history will repeats itself. I think this is what GSW is trying to avoid. So at all cost, they want to win Game 5 and finished the Cavs, But it will not be easy I think. Lebron and his squad will try to fight back and want to take Game 5 as well. So it will be a exciting match indeed. Let us see if KD got his first championship or James spoiling it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:51:42 PM

Good point. If they lose Game 5, history will repeats itself. I think this is what GSW is trying to avoid. So at all cost, they want to win Game 5 and finished the Cavs, But it will not be easy I think. Lebron and his squad will try to fight back and want to take Game 5 as well. So it will be a exciting match indeed. Let us see if KD got his first championship or James spoiling it.
Yeah, They have to finish it off in 5 games because 6th is again Cavs home. If it goes to 6th game, Cavs will do their best to push it to game 7 and likely the history will repeat itself. I somehow dont see that happening though. With Kevin Durant in their line-up. Its hard for them to mess it up at home. Cavs bench has to step it up for the game to even be close. Lets see how it goes.

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1889

Shuffle.com

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

The Warriors better close this series tonight if not there's a chance that the Cavs could tie the series. My bet for this game 5 would be 1st Quarter over 63 my reasoning is based on the scorelines of game 1 to 4 all 1st Quarter went past 61 and the lowest was 65. GL to everyone betting. Betslip

P.S. : Also saw someone sharing this massive betslip on the Cavs.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

Yeah, They have to finish it off in 5 games because 6th is again Cavs home. If it goes to 6th game, Cavs will do their best to push it to game 7 and likely the history will repeat itself. I somehow dont see that happening though. With Kevin Durant in their line-up. Its hard for them to mess it up at home. Cavs bench has to step it up for the game to even be close. Lets see how it goes.

The Golden State Warriors are aware of this thing and of course they won't make any single error again. It's a shame for them if the Cavs will make this series tied again or else they are just intro makers. I can't wait on how they can handle and push the Cavs for the pressure they are taking right now while on the GSW's home.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

The Warriors better close this series tonight if not there's a chance that the Cavs could tie the series. My bet for this game 5 would be 1st Quarter over 63 my reasoning is based on the scorelines of game 1 to 4 all 1st Quarter went past 61 and the lowest was 65. GL to everyone betting. Betslip

P.S. : Also saw someone sharing this massive betslip on the Cavs.

I agree as we could have a repeat of last years finals and if they don't get it done tonight then that would also put doubt into the minds of the Warriors players and give even more momentum to the Cavs. Good luck with your bet as going by the stats you have a high chance at hitting it. I just put a bet on the Cavs to cover the +9.0 spread @1.86 on Bet365.

That bet on the Cavs would be a uge result if it comes in, good luck to the person who put that on.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

Half time came at the perfect time for the cavaliers to regroup and lock in defensively then get couple shots and then they can be only down 5-6 point shot and we can see that LeBron is getting exhausted. You can see it already. Its the downside of their "play at GSW pace" strategy. It works in the regular season because they have more firepower than anyone in the east. Against the Warriors, they need to go all 48 for the most part, including a lot of drives (more than they usually need). But still if they can somehow manage to repeat what they did in the first Quarter then it will be game on for Cavs.
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

The Cavaliers lost control of the game in the second quarter, but reduced to loss to 11 points.

They still have chances, but will be hard.They will have to give everything again.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:52:43 AM

The Cavaliers lost control of the game in the second quarter, but reduced to loss to 11 points.

They still have chances, but will be hard.They will have to give everything again.
It's too early mate, warriors fans should not celebrate yet, both teams are good offensively and the cavaliers will not give this game easily.
The cavaliers must come bank in the 2nd half and prove that they are a good team despite playing down in the series with 3-1, Irving had a good game tonight and I think they can pull an upset.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

It's too early mate, warriors fans should not celebrate yet, both teams are good offensively and the cavaliers will not give this game easily.
The cavaliers must come bank in the 2nd half and prove that they are a good team despite playing down in the series with 3-1, Irving had a good game tonight and I think they can pull an upset.

I hope cavs will really have a comeback in the 2nd half. But the referee always call foul in favor of GSW and most of cavs shoot has no foul even if there is. Still i believe that there will be a game 6. GO GO GO cavs.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:00:11 AM

Lots of penetration and no contested shot to the defense of Lebron James. Both examples are he allows Andre Igoudala to just freely dunk in front of him. I think it happened twice.

Second half now and the Golden State Warriors lead is playing around 10 points. Currently at 90-84 GSW.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:25:12 AM

Cavs is still fighting and doing their best but it is starting to look like a gsw game now. Just 9 minutes to go with gsw up by 9. They need to put a tougher defense if they still want to extend this series.
Pages: « 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 [649] 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 3448 »
  Print  

Jump to: