Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 3392 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877478 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Ok so Game 2 ended with another win from Golden State Warriors at 122 and Cavs at 103. No need for an over time today. On Game 3 I am guessing that Cavs will be again the one with the lower odds because of the winning streak of GSW but I think playing in the home court of Cavs will give them (Cavs) a better advantage. Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?
GSW won again in Game 2. They dominated the whole game and didn't give the Cavs the chance to lead by many points. Curry made a record too for most 3 pt made in Finals history with 9.

Now Game 3 will be at QLA. The Cavs are in the same situation as they are in the ECF against the Celtics. This is a must win game for the Cavs because if they lose here, there is a huge chance that it is over and GSW will win in 5 games. The Cavs will be more dominate because its their home court but lets see on Wednesday how they will play against this Warriors team. Solid Warriors Smiley.

That is what I was about to same. Remember they are down 0-2 against the Boston Celtics and they are all relax and even laughing during the post game interview.So we know how capable they are. Also the 1-3 deficit couple of years was still fresh in our memory so I don't count out Cavaliers though.

So lets see how Cavaliers will response this time. I know that its a different team and a powerhouse Golden State, but they have shown in Game 1 that they can pull a upset. And it looks like the debacle of the first game was over because they look really focus. However, Golden State was really too much on time and they gave Lebron a hard time.

Yes that is the different team and will be very far from Boston game.
Gsw will try to get a steal to win it at their homecourt. Even just one will be enough to make it happen.
It will a hard fight and they need the whole fans of Cleveland to support them until the end.
That is where they are good at. Homecourt advantage have been keys since the start of playoffs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

Im not from cleveland nor am I really a cavalier fan, I do like lebron james though and watching Game 1 was probably the most frustrated I had been ever watching an NBA game.

The refs lopsided calls got more and more annoying then leading up to that overturned charge call that bailed GS out and kept them in the game was the pinnacle....fuck the missed free throw and JR blunder, none of that should of happened. The refs screwed the cavs out of game 1 and probably the series because of that.

I cant stand GS now, gloating around and celebrating after that win when their team is stacked anyways and the refs basically handed them the game is ridiculous.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Ok so Game 2 ended with another win from Golden State Warriors at 122 and Cavs at 103. No need for an over time today. On Game 3 I am guessing that Cavs will be again the one with the lower odds because of the winning streak of GSW but I think playing in the home court of Cavs will give them (Cavs) a better advantage. Why do I have a feeling that a repeat of GSW blowing a 3-1 lead again that happened in the 2016 finals?
GSW won again in Game 2. They dominated the whole game and didn't give the Cavs the chance to lead by many points. Curry made a record too for most 3 pt made in Finals history with 9.

Now Game 3 will be at QLA. The Cavs are in the same situation as they are in the ECF against the Celtics. This is a must win game for the Cavs because if they lose here, there is a huge chance that it is over and GSW will win in 5 games. The Cavs will be more dominate because its their home court but lets see on Wednesday how they will play against this Warriors team. Solid Warriors Smiley.

That is what I was about to same. Remember they are down 0-2 against the Boston Celtics and they are all relax and even laughing during the post game interview.So we know how capable they are. Also the 1-3 deficit couple of years was still fresh in our memory so I don't count out Cavaliers though.

So lets see how Cavaliers will response this time. I know that its a different team and a powerhouse Golden State, but they have shown in Game 1 that they can pull a upset. And it looks like the debacle of the first game was over because they look really focus. However, Golden State was really too much on time and they gave Lebron a hard time.
We can see the same situation while they are facing up Celtics and having the same scenario when it regards to the scores and now they are on Cavs HC then they might able to pull it up once again.Theres still hope for cav fans but same as you said this would be an another challenge because celtics and Warriors is really on different tier when it comes to players if they cant still move on on what happened on game 1 they would really derailed into their concentration on pulling out that game 3.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Im not from cleveland nor am I really a cavalier fan, I do like lebron james though and watching Game 1 was probably the most frustrated I had been ever watching an NBA game.

The refs lopsided calls got more and more annoying then leading up to that overturned charge call that bailed GS out and kept them in the game was the pinnacle....fuck the missed free throw and JR blunder, none of that should of happened. The refs screwed the cavs out of game 1 and probably the series because of that.

I cant stand GS now, gloating around and celebrating after that win when their team is stacked anyways and the refs basically handed them the game is ridiculous.
If you are a fan of the Cavaliers or Warriors it is very hard not to be biased here. I think the blocking foul called on Lebron James against Durant is the right call because James has not established yet his position in my opinion. Game 1 is the best chance for the Cavs to won a game against the Warriors and they blew it. James should not criticize Smith for that lapse so that Smith will not be affected in the coming games.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

If you are a fan of the Cavaliers or Warriors it is very hard not to be biased here. I think the blocking foul called on Lebron James against Durant is the right call because James has not established yet his position in my opinion. Game 1 is the best chance for the Cavs to won a game against the Warriors and they blew it. James should not criticize Smith for that lapse so that Smith will not be affected in the coming games.
You cant say that he shouldnt be blamed and you cant stop on what his teammates specially James and even the public/fans to think of on what happened with that game 1 there are really calls which is really not fair but guys we are already heading up for Game 3 and Game 1 is already done. Blaming wont really give anything good or criticism yet mistakes do really happen but i do consider that one to be crucial since we are already on the finals. Every move is important.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

They never should have reviewed it, he was outside the restricted area. It was a judgement call they overturned, it's like 50/50 some people say charge some people say no. But the ref initially called a charge, which should have stuck.

Then they missed several other calls where lebron was clearly fouled then gave KD calls where it was a clear strip, seemed to me like the refs were biased....

I just know if I was lebron I would be so pissed at the league, the dude has made the nba so much better over the years and they take a big dump on him at such a critical moment in a finals game.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

In the heat of the game? James have every right to critized JR smith for what he did. We may have quote JR for that one "I thought we had the lead", meaning it was really his mistakes not knowing the scores that time. Who the fuck have mental lapses that one? every professional NBA player should not missed that one.

As for the referee, they just doing their job and I don't think that we should blame them as well. Its just the breaks of the game and unfortunately, it was a crucial time for refs to make that call, but totally not their fault to lost the Games, it was JR miscalculations.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

Game 2 NBA final the battle again of the two power team in the world of basketball, i'm a cavalier's fanatic's but i analyst the situation of both team cav's have an star player lebron james but need to help of the other team mates to got win. for the warrior's all star player's of this team are helping to eah other with have good team communication during the game  not only person they can contribute for the scoring unlike to in cav's only james need to hard work to got win.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

I think that is very far from happening considering that the Warriors have already learned their lessons and will try to avoid that scenario once again. Dreymund Green is controlling himself now so he won't be suspended from a game because that is the main reason why the Cavaliers have climbed from that 3-1 hole.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

I think that is very far from happening considering that the Warriors have already learned their lessons and will try to avoid that scenario once again. Dreymund Green is controlling himself now so he won't be suspended from a game because that is the main reason why the Cavaliers have climbed from that 3-1 hole.
I was actually thinking that the same thing will happen. Lebron doesn't get that much of a help yet but when he does, that is the time that the Cavaliers will turn the table. Kyle Korver and JR Smith were ice cold and hasn't contributed yet. A couple of good games from them will help the cavs go back to the series. A monster game from Kevin Love is also required to get a win from the Warriors. I also want to mention about the referee's, I think they are calling in favor of the Warriors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

I think GSW plays better together there is no one on the time trying to outshine each other, they know how to keep their communication in line as oppose to expressing their frustration with each other on the court. It's given that they will have issues within the team but they do a better job with keeping it contained and they are more resilient when a team member makes a mistake. They all understand that they are high profile players and they deal with the power well.

-Archive-
2017 NBA CHAMPION Golden State Warriors

2016 NBA CHAMPION CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
FINALS MVP LEBRON JAMES

NBA Finals
Cleveland Cavaliers 4-3 Golden State Warriors

Western Conference Finals
Golden State Warriors 4-3 Oklahoma City Thunder

Eastern Conference Finals
Cleveland Cavaliers 4-2 Toronto Raptors

Regular Season MVP: Stephen Curry
The best team in regular season: Golden State Warriors (73-9)

[/quote]
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

I was actually thinking that the same thing will happen. Lebron doesn't get that much of a help yet but when he does, that is the time that the Cavaliers will turn the table. Kyle Korver and JR Smith were ice cold and hasn't contributed yet. A couple of good games from them will help the cavs go back to the series. A monster game from Kevin Love is also required to get a win from the Warriors. I also want to mention about the referee's, I think they are calling in favor of the Warriors.

Kevin Love and George Hill was really contributing, but I don't know what happen to the rest of the team specially Kyle Korver. I don't know if coach Lue is really thinking that Korver is a liability in defense that's why his time is limited.

But I'm not surprised if Cavs bench started to play as a unit since the next game with will at their court. We all know how it really affected players mentality specially if they are playing at home. So its going to be a good game and James is going to explode as usual but watch how the other players contribute and cut this to 1-2 deficit.
Reid

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Kevin Love and George Hill was really contributing, but I don't know what happen to the rest of the team specially Kyle Korver. I don't know if coach Lue is really thinking that Korver is a liability in defense that's why his time is limited.

But I'm not surprised if Cavs bench started to play as a unit since the next game with will at their court. We all know how it really affected players mentality specially if they are playing at home. So its going to be a good game and James is going to explode as usual but watch how the other players contribute and cut this to 1-2 deficit.

It is like everytime the other players score double digits Cleveland win. That means the rotation is doing great.
Kyle Korver, JR Smith and Green will need to step up. They can also use Thomson for post up since it is a small line up for Golden State. It cannot be all Lebron. It is easy to defend when they have the same strategy over and over again.
They need new ones. Like Lebron is the one waiting at the three point line or cutting on the paint.
I dont see that kind of plays. It is always Lebron as the handler and then he will try to penetrate.
Smith is a guard, he must know how to make plays.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

Game 2 NBA final the battle again of the two power team in the world of basketball, i'm a cavalier's fanatic's but i analyst the situation of both team cav's have an star player lebron james but need to help of the other team mates to got win. for the warrior's all star player's of this team are helping to eah other with have good team communication during the game  not only person they can contribute for the scoring unlike to in cav's only james need to hard work to got win.
Yeah it feels like only one player is doing all the work and overall warriors did play better than them , it can also be the home advantage but they seriously need to fix lot of things if they want to win the finals. I feel warriors might win this 4-0
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

Who wants to do a direct bet on me? Let's just have some fun.

Bet: Just a small amount of BTC0.01.

a) Im for Cleveland Cavaliers for +10 handicap. Smiley

b) Im Golden State Warriors but I will only received BTC0.005 if this team won.

Deadline: 11:59pm Saturday Forum time.

That just says your not a real fan of Cleveland for wanting a handicap. Grin
I get it though because of the homecourt advantage and the crowd there is a non stop loud cheer. Grin

I may take this but I dont want handicaps. I love how GSW is playing now with all the good rotation of players.
I will pass and will try to bet to others who is a real fan of Cleveland. Grin
They are just hard to find and really in doubt. Maybe Game 3 they will have that strength to support Cleveland in betting games.

Who says Im a fan of Cavaliers Smiley .

There's no benefit for being a fan for me. Im a gambler as always and never did missed bets every year. Almost all are GSW fans so it's hard to find a direct bettor if I like to  bet on Warriors. And you won't find a 100% straight same bet for Cavaliers even for a die hard fan during Game 1 and 2. Just looks at the odds outside cryptos.

Odds outside cryptos.

Series = + 2 for Cavaliers
Game 1 = GSW bettors offer a +12 handicap
Game 2 = GSW bettors offer a +8 (around 1.5 for rewards) to +12 (no increase on reward) handicap (due to Lebron 51 pts)
Game 3 = Didn't find any offer maybe later..

Range of bet in bitcoin value : BTC0.13 to BTC0.26

It's difficult to find a 100% straight same bet for Cavaliers even for a die hard fan during Game 1 and 2. And to add for that, sports betting sites offers a good odds for Cavaliers ML but in 100% straight bet (direct) it will be not worth to bet on Cavaliers since the reward will be the same even if they won.

I should lost last Game 2. The offer is +12 to Cavaliers with same rewards. Good thing I hesitate as I feel LeBron will not go all out. Good thing Cheesy

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Reid

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

I get it though because of the homecourt advantage and the crowd there is a non stop loud cheer. Grin

I may take this but I dont want handicaps. I love how GSW is playing now with all the good rotation of players.
They are just hard to find and really in doubt. Maybe Game 3 they will have that strength to support Cleveland in betting games.

Who says Im a fan of Cavaliers Smiley .

There's no benefit for being a fan for me. Im a gambler as always and never did missed bets every year. Almost all are GSW fans so it's hard to find a direct bettor if I like to  bet on Warriors. And you won't find a 100% straight same bet for Cavaliers even for a die hard fan during Game 1 and 2. Just looks at the odds outside cryptos.

Odds outside cryptos.

Series = + 2 for Cavaliers
Game 1 = GSW bettors offer a +12 handicap
Game 2 = GSW bettors offer a +8 (around 1.5 for rewards) to +12 (no increase on reward) handicap (due to Lebron 51 pts)
Game 3 = Didn't find any offer maybe later..

Range of bet in bitcoin value : BTC0.13 to BTC0.26

It's difficult to find a 100% straight same bet for Cavaliers even for a die hard fan during Game 1 and 2. And to add for that, sports betting sites offers a good odds for Cavaliers ML but in 100% straight bet (direct) it will be not worth to bet on Cavaliers since the reward will be the same even if they won.

I should lost last Game 2. The offer is +12 to Cavaliers with same rewards. Good thing I hesitate as I feel LeBron will not go all out. Good thing Cheesy

Yes I got the same problem.  Cheesy
Even now, they have the home court advantage and yet they still want the handicap of +10.  Grin
The hell!!!
They dont trust Lebron James?  Grin
I thought they are fans but I am guessing they are just those who goes against the winning team. More like underdog fans but cannot bet directly.
There is no profit in this. I wish there will be new teams that will be fighting for the Finals and then maybe we can have some good gambling game. Just like 2008 Finals of Boston against Lakers. Big three vs the great Kobe. It cannot be predicted that easily and both have been a favorite team.
Or that 2011 NBA finals where Dallas have been the underdog and still won the series against the big three of Miami.
Dirk literally became a monster at that time.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Yes I got the same problem.  Cheesy
Even now, they have the home court advantage and yet they still want the handicap of +10.  Grin
The hell!!!
They dont trust Lebron James?  Grin
I thought they are fans but I am guessing they are just those who goes against the winning team. More like underdog fans but cannot bet directly.
There is no profit in this. I wish there will be new teams that will be fighting for the Finals and then maybe we can have some good gambling game. Just like 2008 Finals of Boston against Lakers. Big three vs the great Kobe. It cannot be predicted that easily and both have been a favorite team.
Or that 2011 NBA finals where Dallas have been the underdog and still won the series against the big three of Miami.
Dirk literally became a monster at that time.

Oh I remember that 2011 NBA finals and I got a decent profit back then although some didn't paid me whew. In that season, Miami's Big 3 was formed and there are lots of strong teams too aside from Miami Heat. During the finals, Dallas Mavericks not looked as the underdog because they destroyed Blazers (with prime LaMarcus Aldrdige and Brandon Roy) on 1st round, sweep Kobe Bryant and LA lakers in 2nd round and defeat the young and strong OKC in conference finals. Their season record is good.

But compare to that finals to the finals today, it's really unpredictable who will win so I put money on Mavericks. Hope things like that will happened again where finals is unpredictable. More gamblers = more opponents. Smiley

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

This is not about if you're a fan or not, it's all about gambling. So you have to find a way to have a better chance of winning. It is the decision a bettor would do whether or not he accept the offer or not.

Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:33:28 AM

I just hope this year Lebron retires, If i was to bet on finals I would bet on goldent state, simply because it is 5 mvp's vs, 1 mvp, Lebron is getting old his back is starting to hurt from all of the carrying he has had to do for the past 10 years, I am going to root for Lebron because him and jordan are the only 2 people I have ever seen in Basketball that can beat another basketball team by themselves!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:04 AM

I just hope this year Lebron retires, If i was to bet on finals I would bet on goldent state, simply because it is 5 mvp's vs, 1 mvp, Lebron is getting old his back is starting to hurt from all of the carrying he has had to do for the past 10 years, I am going to root for Lebron because him and jordan are the only 2 people I have ever seen in Basketball that can beat another basketball team by themselves!!!!
Looking at his previous game and scores I don't think he is ready to retire in the next couple of years. He still play like he is still in his prime. He want's to prove to his haters that he is great player. He may have suffered a back injury but its not stopping him to play and score points higher than those without injury.
Pages: « 1 ... 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 [864] 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 3392 »
  Print  

Jump to: