News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 [867] 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 3434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 881972 times)
Piranha1

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Another win for the Golden State Warriors with Kevin Durant leading the team with 43 points. I cant believe that Steph Curry only scored 11 points today but nevertheless Cavs will have a hard time catching up with the 3 wins of GSW. I thought Cavs will have this game since its a home court advantage . Game 3 110 GSW - 102 Cavs

Because steph has 3 other all-stars on his team, Warriors are the most un-interesting team in the NBA, if one/two players have a bad night the other will pick up the slack with a bunch of points like KD did.
What do you mean they are the most un-interesting team? Lol. What kind of argument is that? They didn't started this super teams, remember, Lebron James played with Dwade and Bosh in Miami and won rings together as well. That is mean they are also the most un-interesting team back them?

The series is over, wont even watch game 4, waste of a finals. Not even fun to watch unless your a golden state fan boy
Common dude, don't be too emotional. Let's see if Golden State and bring the "broom" and swept Lebron the second time in his career.  Grin
I can sense that you are a Warriors fan buddy. Game 4 for the Warriors is a relax game for them, certainly no pressure or whatsoever because if they lose that one it would advantageous on their part because they are going to celebrate the sweet victory at their own homecourt. But certainly the Warriors will be trying to sweep the finals at all cost. This could be the last game we can see Lebron James wearing that Cavs uniform.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

Another win for the Golden State Warriors with Kevin Durant leading the team with 43 points. I cant believe that Steph Curry only scored 11 points today but nevertheless Cavs will have a hard time catching up with the 3 wins of GSW. I thought Cavs will have this game since its a home court advantage . Game 3 110 GSW - 102 Cavs

Because steph has 3 other all-stars on his team, Warriors are the most un-interesting team in the NBA, if one/two players have a bad night the other will pick up the slack with a bunch of points like KD did.
What do you mean they are the most un-interesting team? Lol. What kind of argument is that? They didn't started this super teams, remember, Lebron James played with Dwade and Bosh in Miami and won rings together as well. That is mean they are also the most un-interesting team back them?

The series is over, wont even watch game 4, waste of a finals. Not even fun to watch unless your a golden state fan boy
Common dude, don't be too emotional. Let's see if Golden State and bring the "broom" and swept Lebron the second time in his career.  Grin
I can sense that you are a Warriors fan buddy. Game 4 for the Warriors is a relax game for them, certainly no pressure or whatsoever because if they lose that one it would advantageous on their part because they are going to celebrate the sweet victory at their own homecourt. But certainly the Warriors will be trying to sweep the finals at all cost. This could be the last game we can see Lebron James wearing that Cavs uniform.

Good point. There are talks circulating around that James will be leaving the Cavs after this one. I think is a good move for him, unless the Cavs get him someone to help him in scoring. Not like Irving style of play though, but at least someone who can contribute consistently so that the burden on his shoulder will be offloaded somehow. I'm still thinking that the Cavs will not be swept by GSW. Like others have say, its there hometurf and they will defend it like its game 7 for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

Lets move on to Game 4 so whats at stake. If GSW wins Game 4 'a sweep but keep in mind, its still Cavs home court advantage and of course for GSW, if they want to win, they want it in their own court so they can truly celebrate. But what are the chances that Cavs will win the the 4th game. Here's a good read about teams who made a comeback after 3-0

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2018/05/09/how-many-nba-teams-have-forced-game-after-trailing/quZDd7n4XNbDvBr8HXZKhL/story.html

Here we go again, itching to bet on Cavs this coming Game 4  Grin
Two possibilities can happen.

It's either Golden State Warriors are already confident with their 3-0 lead for this finals series and Cavs is hungry for this last game for them if they will lose.

But I've also seen some comebacks games.

Im thinking of betting next game at Cavs and took the low odds at Game 5 because surely GSW will finished it. Can't decide.
Just put your money on Cavs already.  Grin

And decide of what you gonna do when your money win.

Odds are against Cavs. No team has ever bounce back from 0-3 deficit and win the championship. Maybe they can avoid a sweep but for all intent and purposes, Golden State will eventually get the trophy again and either Curry and Durant will get the MVP nod.

But I agree, much better to put your money on the Cavs. Its one hell of a long shot next game but who knows.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:24:06 AM

Odds are against Cavs. No team has ever bounce back from 0-3 deficit and win the championship. Maybe they can avoid a sweep but for all intent and purposes, Golden State will eventually get the trophy again and either Curry and Durant will get the MVP nod.

But I agree, much better to put your money on the Cavs. Its one hell of a long shot next game but who knows.

If Cavaliers ever get back from that 0-3, I will be calling NBA and it's referees rigged. Golden State Warriors won on Cavaliers home court in which they are expected to win but I think the performance of Kevin Durant is really fantastic. He got 43 points and he is unstoppable on the court while Stephen Curry only have 11 points while Klay have 10.

Also, I am glad that Andrei Igoudala is back. We can now congratulate GSW for another championship, though I think the series will not be done at Game 4.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

If Cavaliers ever get back from that 0-3, I will be calling NBA and it's referees rigged. Golden State Warriors won on Cavaliers home court in which they are expected to win but I think the performance of Kevin Durant is really fantastic. He got 43 points and he is unstoppable on the court while Stephen Curry only have 11 points while Klay have 10.

Also, I am glad that Andrei Igoudala is back. We can now congratulate GSW for another championship, though I think the series will not be done at Game 4.

Yeah the series is pretty much decided already and it's quite clear that this finals has been a mismatch. Bron can't seem to make it all the way without 2 or 3 superstars in his team though his performance this year for me guarantees his spot right up there with the best of the best. Hopefully they get even one win at home. I hate seeing teams get swept in the finals

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Yeah the series is pretty much decided already and it's quite clear that this finals has been a mismatch. Bron can't seem to make it all the way without 2 or 3 superstars in his team though his performance this year for me guarantees his spot right up there with the best of the best. Hopefully they get even one win at home. I hate seeing teams get swept in the finals
The warriors has no pressure in game 4 anymore, and even if they will loss in this game, there is a big chance that they will celebrate
at home in game 5. Lebron is good but he need someone like his talent to fight against the warriors, what a boring series so far, I thought cavs would at least fight back and win.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:41:29 AM

The warriors has no pressure in game 4 anymore, and even if they will loss in this game, there is a big chance that they will celebrate
at home in game 5. Lebron is good but he need someone like his talent to fight against the warriors, what a boring series so far, I thought cavs would at least fight back and win.

Well the cavs ARE fighting back. Games 1 and 3 could've gone either way especially game 1 and we all know it. They just keep on gassing out and being outpowered by the superior talent of the warriors. For me their best chance of actually making this a good series was in game 1 and after that, well I just don't think they have the firepower and mindset to beat the better stacked team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

Well the cavs ARE fighting back. Games 1 and 3 could've gone either way especially game 1 and we all know it. They just keep on gassing out and being outpowered by the superior talent of the warriors. For me their best chance of actually making this a good series was in game 1 and after that, well I just don't think they have the firepower and mindset to beat the better stacked team.
Tomorrow is their last chance to win at least a game because if this series will be back to Oracle, it would be a different story.
I know it's hard for the cavaliers as they lose already their confidence after being down 3-0, but at least 1 game, they have to show they can fight for the fans.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

Lets move on to Game 4 so whats at stake. If GSW wins Game 4 'a sweep but keep in mind, its still Cavs home court advantage and of course for GSW, if they want to win, they want it in their own court so they can truly celebrate. But what are the chances that Cavs will win the the 4th game. Here's a good read about teams who made a comeback after 3-0

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/celtics/2018/05/09/how-many-nba-teams-have-forced-game-after-trailing/quZDd7n4XNbDvBr8HXZKhL/story.html

Here we go again, itching to bet on Cavs this coming Game 4  Grin
I think they will not swept the series because they cant feel the excitement if they will celebrate at the court of other team. They want to celebrate in their home so I think Game 4 will be given by the Warriors to the Cavs already and Game 5 will be for the Warriors.

From the start already, I know its a mismatch already. Do the comparison of the current rosters of both teams and you will see.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:41:49 AM

I think they will not swept the series because they cant feel the excitement if they will celebrate at the court of other team. They want to celebrate in their home so I think Game 4 will be given by the Warriors to the Cavs already and Game 5 will be for the Warriors.

From the start already, I know its a mismatch already. Do the comparison of the current rosters of both teams and you will see.
For the cavaliers backers, I think this is the last time where we can bet on our team.
The line is good if you will take the moneyline, it's really good if the warriors can celebrate at home and if NBA is really rigged, we should
see the cavaliers winning this game as they should be favored in terms of officiating.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Like what they did last season or might be, they want to set a second record that sweeps the finals. GSW can do it, like what James said comparing their top five players to GSW. It's very different.

Anyway, Chris Bosh said Lebron might sign with rockets. I don't think Lebron would fit in Rockets because of Harden. For me, it's better if he stay in East and join Sixers.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

They really had a mismatch on different position except in small forward position where the comparison between Durant and James is not that far at some point. But like what you guess game 5 will be for the Cavs.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Like what they did last season or might be, they want to set a second record that sweeps the finals. GSW can do it, like what James said comparing their top five players to GSW. It's very different.

Anyway, Chris Bosh said Lebron might sign with rockets. I don't think Lebron would fit in Rockets because of Harden. For me, it's better if he stay in East and join Sixers.
This 2018 Finals will surely be one for the history books. If Golden State Warriors sweep the finals, they are the only team to sweep the finals for 2nd time and Cleveland Cavaliers will be the only team to win nothing in the Finals for the 2nd time. Record shows that on 2006-07 Finals San Antonio Spurs beats Cleveland Cavaliers 4-0. If Cleveland Cavaliers makes a comeback and win all remaining 4 games, they are the only team to make such an achievement.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

They really had a mismatch on different position except in small forward position where the comparison between Durant and James is not that far at some point. But like what you guess game 5 will be for the Cavs.

Not really game 5 but game 4. GSW might take it easy on game 4 since it is really no fun having it in a sweep series. That will be also a good profit for their homecourt with a lot of it's viewers and supporters who always watch live every of their games. Game 5 or game 6 might be the last game of this series and it will be GSW yaking again the championship defending their title last year. Also, in the next season GSW will be having another great player which is Anthony Davis. Don't know if that is official but that will be a great threat to other teams.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

Not really game 5 but game 4. GSW might take it easy on game 4 since it is really no fun having it in a sweep series. That will be also a good profit for their homecourt with a lot of it's viewers and supporters who always watch live every of their games. Game 5 or game 6 might be the last game of this series and it will be GSW yaking again the championship defending their title last year. Also, in the next season GSW will be having another great player which is Anthony Davis. Don't know if that is official but that will be a great threat to other teams.
Yeah its boring if the 2018 Finals will end in a sweep.

I dont think they will like to go to a Game 6 because at that game, it will be court of Cavs and there is a higher chance for it to to game 7. Its better if they will end it in Game 5.

Is the Anthony Davis acquiring true?? I like it because the Warriors have no great center (except Looney and McGee I think) but to get Davis in their line up?? They got an all star line up already. Now the problem is, how are other teams cope up with their line up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
harizen
Legendary

Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

The odds now increased for Cavaliers ML from @2.3 last night to @2.5 today. The odds is tempting. I know Golden State Warriors wants to celebrate at Oracle Arena, hope so. If ever there will be Game 5 and odds for Warriors are at maximum @1.5, it's good to place money here for the last time.

Both are risky but hey we are gamblers.

Also, in the next season GSW will be having another great player which is Anthony Davis. Don't know if that is official but that will be a great threat to other teams.

Im a fan of collecting rumors and I don't see any rumors involving Anthony Davis and the Golden State Warriors. AD is on his prime right now and if that's true, he will surely take the even for a salary cut. The closest rumor to him is with Boston Celtics so it means Kyrie Irving is possible to be traded again as to acquired this big man, they need to swap it with a superstar level too. Boston is used to play without Kyrie Irving and even managed to reached ECF so it really has chance. Let's watch the progress of this.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

The odds now increased for Cavaliers ML from @2.3 last night to @2.5 today. The odds is tempting. I know Golden State Warriors wants to celebrate at Oracle Arena, hope so. If ever there will be Game 5 and odds for Warriors are at maximum @1.5, it's good to place money here for the last time.

Also, in the next season GSW will be having another great player which is Anthony Davis. Don't know if that is official but that will be a great threat to other teams.

Im a fan of collecting rumors and I don't see any rumors involving Anthony Davis and the Golden State Warriors. AD is on his prime right now and if that's true, he will surely take the even for a salary cut. The closest rumor to him is with Boston Celtics so it means Kyrie Irving is possible to be traded again as to acquired this big man, they need to swap it with a superstar level too. Boston is used to play without Kyrie Irving and even managed to reached ECF so it really has chance. Let's watch the progress of this.

Should I bet on Cavaliers? Im not really a gambling enthusiast but I do watch NBA.

Can you help me with this? Just an advice and no worries if I lose.
harizen
Legendary

Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

Should I bet on Cavaliers? Im not really a gambling enthusiast but I do watch NBA.

If you want to risks some money then just proceed without hesitation based on your own view. I can't say what you should do honestly so I will talked to you as a gambler. Smiley

Watching NBA right? Then speculate what you think should happened. I have posted below some reference you can take about betting on next game/s.

a) Warriors want to win a championship infront of their homecrowd. (so it will be Game 5)
b) Warriors want to sweep LeBron to be recorded on the history. (so it will be Game 4)
c) Warriors is comfortable because of no such pressure so they will play it easy. (so it will be Game 5)
d) Cavaliers don't want to be swept so they will pushed a win no matter what. (so it will be Game 5)
e) LeBron don't want to be swept for the 2nd time in the finals. (so it will be Game 5)
f) Cavaliers now accept the defeat so they will not be focus on the game and for Warriors not to celebrate on Oracle Arena. (so it will be Game 4)

Disclaimer: Im not an expert lol.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

Just put your money on Cavs already.  Grin

And decide of what you gonna do when your money win.

Still waiting for changed of odds or "something". Smiley

The game is tomorrow so maybe a bit of a little changed to the odds while the gametime is approaching is possible. Or just wait for live betting as second option.

Here are some of the possible scenarios:

a) Warriors want to win a championship infront of their homecrowd.
b) Warriors want to sweep LeBron to be recorded on the history.
c) Warriors is comfortable because of no such pressure so they will play it easy.
d) Cavaliers don't want to be swept so they will pushed a win no matter what.
e) LeBron don't want to be swept for the 2nd time in the finals.
f) Cavaliers now accept the defeat so they will not be focus on the game and for Warriors not to celebrate on Oracle Arena.

lol isn't it?

I will pick "C" and then "D" might happen.
The aggressiveness will not be there from the Golden State since they knew it will be hard to go back from a 3-0 deficit.
I really want to see what will happen later. Perhaps there will be a large of emotion from the Cavs and a fight may happen again.
Lucky for Draymon Green if he will go for a technical again cause it will just be 1 more before suspension. They can finish this to not make it happen.  Grin
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

If you want to risks some money then just proceed without hesitation based on your own view. I can't say what you should do honestly so I will talked to you as a gambler. Smiley

Watching NBA right? Then speculate what you think should happened. I have posted below some reference you can take about betting on next game/s.

a) Warriors want to win a championship infront of their homecrowd. (so it will be Game 5)
b) Warriors want to sweep LeBron to be recorded on the history. (so it will be Game 4)
c) Warriors is comfortable because of no such pressure so they will play it easy. (so it will be Game 5)
d) Cavaliers don't want to be swept so they will pushed a win no matter what. (so it will be Game 5)
e) LeBron don't want to be swept for the 2nd time in the finals. (so it will be Game 5)
f) Cavaliers now accept the defeat so they will not be focus on the game and for Warriors not to celebrate on Oracle Arena. (so it will be Game 4)

Disclaimer: Im not an expert lol.
I would go for scenario b where the Warriors will sweep the Cavs to be recorded in the history. The Warriors should take every game as their last game even though they are very ahead of the series because if they will relax and be over confident and the Cavs will take game 4, anything will happen and we all know the capability of James to break history. The Cavs might be the first team in NBA history to win a finals down from 0-3 hole.
Pages: « 1 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 [867] 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 3434 »
  Print  

Jump to: