Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:24:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 [874] 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 3446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 883829 times)
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

If ever Kawhi really leaves Spurs, that's a big loss for them and they aren't a ring contender anymore not unless they will get Lebron James in exchange but if these two superstar team up in Lakers, sure thing Lakers will be back in Playoffs or if they choose both Spurs. They stand a chance against the superteam Warriors.
I dont know the reason why Kawhi will really leave the Spurs next season but if he will be traded, I wish it will be a playoff contender team or he will stay in Spurs and they will get Lebron.

I saw some rumors that Kawhi and Lebron will go to Sixers.

Nah, Leonard wants to be traded in LA Lakers. While Lebron hasnt decided yet. But Leonard, Lebron, and George could potentialy land in the same team, cosidering that Leonard and George wants to play with Lebron, and I hope it would not be in the western conference. Chances are slim, but they really need to build a superteam, someone needs to make a move, GSW is indestructible.

There's was a cryptic tweet from Jeanie Buss, owner of LA Lakers and trying to land Lebron and Paul, but its too early to say. Her Do not ever understimate tweet put the NBA fans into frenzy and up speculation is that they might be really getting a upperhand on Lebron James.

But for me, GSW is not indestructible, we have seen Houston almost got the chance to upset them in their playoffs if not for CP3 getting injured and the wrong move by the coaching staff to go and continue with the 3's eventhough they are not hitting them.

As for Leonard issues, its already an open book in the NBA social media that he really wanted to get out out the Spurs that he didn't do anything this season and wanted to be traded as early as last season.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

If ever Kawhi really leaves Spurs, that's a big loss for them and they aren't a ring contender anymore not unless they will get Lebron James in exchange but if these two superstar team up in Lakers, sure thing Lakers will be back in Playoffs or if they choose both Spurs. They stand a chance against the superteam Warriors.
I dont know the reason why Kawhi will really leave the Spurs next season but if he will be traded, I wish it will be a playoff contender team or he will stay in Spurs and they will get Lebron.

Nah, Leonard wants to be traded in LA Lakers. While Lebron hasnt decided yet. But Leonard, Lebron, and George could potentialy land in the same team, cosidering that Leonard and George wants to play with Lebron, and I hope it would not be in the western conference. Chances are slim, but they really need to build a superteam, someone needs to make a move, GSW is indestructible.

There's was a cryptic tweet from Jeanie Buss, owner of LA Lakers and trying to land Lebron and Paul, but its too early to say. Her Do not ever understimate tweet put the NBA fans into frenzy and up speculation is that they might be really getting a upperhand on Lebron James.

But for me, GSW is not indestructible, we have seen Houston almost got the chance to upset them in their playoffs if not for CP3 getting injured and the wrong move by the coaching staff to go and continue with the 3's eventhough they are not hitting them.

As for Leonard issues, its already an open book in the NBA social media that he really wanted to get out out the Spurs that he didn't do anything this season and wanted to be traded as early as last season.

Well that's what people said when pg13, melo and russ teamed up this year in okc. That this "big three" would have enough firepower to challenge the warriors.  Ending? Lost to the jazz led by a rookie. I'm not sure how a lebron, george amd leonard addition to the lakers would go, but it think it'll take more than star power to unseat the warriors who're already so used to playing good music with each other.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

Regardless of who won this season james has surely been breaking quite a lot records. He was added to the highest paid athletes this year. I just wished they even won the finals but it looked like he was literally the only player who was doing everything in order for them to win.
Congrats to James it's a remarkable achievement
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

What is more important is he will be happy with what his doing, he will be a hall of fame in the future so it's important that he will be playing
in a team where he is comfortable to play with. They are professionals, they know what they are doing, we fans just want to see some excitement
and maybe it's due time that lakers will be headed to playoffs once again.

He surely will include in the first ballot of Hall of Fame but if he will continue more then he will locked a slot. Right now he just needs to proved that he's still the Kawhi Leonard we known. Stop with drama Leonard, choose your team so that on the other hand, your former team San Antonio will now can adjust to your drama and will able to find other plays that wil hit the free agency.

It's a wide salary cap space that Leonard will be left so Spurs must be wise to used it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:16 PM

Oh god! I'm so up for Kawhi Leonard to join the Lakers. I just don't want to think about what they have to give up. I saw an Instagram post said that the Spurs are asking the Lakers to give up Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram, but I didn't believe that post one bit. I thought that the value of the player drops when he says that he wants to leave. Personal decisions make the player less valuable for transfers, how come they are asking for Zo and B.I?
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

Its just the summer of LeBron James in my eyes. Only thing interesting me is where will he play next season, will it be the Cleveland Cavs once again or another team. I just want him to join a team with at least two all-stars who can actually for once help the King himself down the road to the Playoffs, even in the playoffs and the finals. Sure, Kawhi Leonard's move will be interesting, but its the King himself making the NBA scared, who knows maybe they will be on the same team.
Jating

Merit: 822

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Oh god! I'm so up for Kawhi Leonard to join the Lakers. I just don't want to think about what they have to give up. I saw an Instagram post said that the Spurs are asking the Lakers to give up Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram, but I didn't believe that post one bit. I thought that the value of the player drops when he says that he wants to leave. Personal decisions make the player less valuable for transfers, how come they are asking for Zo and B.I?

That's the price that the Lakers have to pay. They have built their team around Lonzo now but I think he will be used as a trade bait to get Leonard. No one thought that Clarkson will be traded because they are building him as the next Kobe Bryant, unfortunately we was let go. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lakers shift him out as well to either get Leonard or even Lebron himself.

As for the value of players, they have existing contracts, but I don't think that Leonard will accept less than what he is getting from San Antonio, unless he is somewhat like a Green or Durant mentality, accept less money in order to get more players to built a championship team or even a dynasty.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Well that's what people said when pg13, melo and russ teamed up this year in okc. That this "big three" would have enough firepower to challenge the warriors.  Ending? Lost to the jazz led by a rookie. I'm not sure how a lebron, george amd leonard addition to the lakers would go, but it think it'll take more than star power to unseat the warriors who're already so used to playing good music with each other.

I think everyone is really chasing GSW now. OKC did a good job of putting up its own "big three", however, there's some chemistry issue and Melo is not the same player anymore. George is still good, but his very inconsistent. I don't think that the Lakers will try to acquire the 3 though, it might be a combination of any 2 players from Lebron, Paul George and Leonard. But it looks like that Leonard is eager to play with the Lakers. But again, its too early to say, specially on Lebron's case.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:57:02 PM

Okay.
Let us say that will happen. Kawhi is a humble guy and is not really for a superstar kind of view. I think this had been the issue within the Spurs team.
He can give way to Lebron but it is not really Kawhi who should change. It is Lebron. He should start giving the work of every position.
If one is a pointguard give him the ball to make plays. If he is a center let him be down there and do some postups.

Someone who is playing basketball will understand this. If you can hold the ball even just for a second it gives boosts to the player.
I do not care if he have large number of assists. It is not about the stats. Let the ball rotate.
peter0425

Merit: 447

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Regardless of who won this season james has surely been breaking quite a lot records. He was added to the highest paid athletes this year. I just wished they even won the finals but it looked like he was literally the only player who was doing everything in order for them to win.
Records are meant to be broken. Remember the great Oscar Robertson triple-record that no one though would be broken? Russ broke it. But championship rings are different. Its the collective effort of the team that's why you will hear notable players saying that they would rather have a ring than a scoring title. We have seen so much great athlete who at the peak of their career earning regular MVP's and scoring title but never had a ring. Take for example Charles Barkley. He is an elite player but just below some of his contemporaries because he didn't win a single ring.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Records are meant to be broken. Remember the great Oscar Robertson triple-record that no one though would be broken? Russ broke it. But championship rings are different. Its the collective effort of the team that's why you will hear notable players saying that they would rather have a ring than a scoring title. We have seen so much great athlete who at the peak of their career earning regular MVP's and scoring title but never had a ring. Take for example Charles Barkley. He is an elite player but just below some of his contemporaries because he didn't win a single ring.

I agree with half of it.
Reggie Miller also is one of the great player who didnt get any ring but he broke a lot of records too.

There is one thing also if you had watch that movie where someone got a championship ring but without much value.
Why? Player is unknown or have a bad record.

That ring should also reflect the player so that it could be worth something.
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

I agree with half of it.
Reggie Miller also is one of the great player who didnt get any ring but he broke a lot of records too.

There is one thing also if you had watch that movie where someone got a championship ring but without much value.

That only reflects on movies but on reality or on actual plays where its impossible for a certain person not to be recognized while he was gradually becoming near into the title.He might not be good or being recognized but such achievement would really change everything. Each player do have its own way, Whose the one wont really like to get a ring? The thing here is that they just dont get a good team for him to utilize to make it to the final stage. Scoring or breaking out records is good but the essence on getting a ring is way too different.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:02 PM

I really wish that Lebron goes to the Lakers, Lakers team have enough cap space to sign him and another big star, there is a lot of rumors of a big 3 with Lebron, K Leonard and PG13. Having a future with Kuzma and Lonzo I think that this Lakers team can put up a fight for the Championship, actually any team that Lebron goes to will be a contender.
peter0425

Merit: 447

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

I agree with half of it.

That only reflects on movies but on reality or on actual plays where its impossible for a certain person not to be recognized while he was gradually becoming near into the title.He might not be good or being recognized but such achievement would really change everything. Each player do have its own way, Whose the one wont really like to get a ring? The thing here is that they just dont get a good team for him to utilize to make it to the final stage. Scoring or breaking out records is good but the essence on getting a ring is way too different.
Exactly. Let's put in on the other side. Robert Horry, multiple championship rings with Houston, Lakers and then San Antonio. Not flashy, no records, but he's Mr. Clutch but he has so much ring that he can flaunt to any NBA stars envy. Or the Boston's 9 in a row ran. Some of them are not recognizable except for Bill Russell,  but they are way above and even have their name etch in history.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

I agree with half of it.

I am sorry I got it all wrong. It is not a movie but a pawnshop series.
I think it was an American Football championship ring.
Yes thats it.  
The player is only a bench and also do bad plays when he comes in.
So the pawnshop dont know how they can give value to the ring. At the end, they didnt take it. Giving it back to the player who was pawning it for cash.

I think one item should have some history too, so that it will be as valuable as it can be.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

What's up Los Angeles Lakers fan? You want LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in one single team of yours? Grin

Didn't you know how difficult it is to grouped that set of players?

Lakers can able to land at least 2 of them and it will required lots of talks. But for all of them, there are lots of considerations that needed to be take placed and the timeframe before season opener isn't enough to finalized the deal.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Natalim

Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

What's up Los Angeles Lakers fan? You want LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in one single team of yours? Grin

Lakers can able to land at least 2 of them and it will required lots of talks. But for all of them, there are lots of considerations that needed to be take placed and the timeframe before season opener isn't enough to finalized the deal.
Let's bring back the fun again in the Lakers, after Kobe, Lakers is no longer a threat in the west.
I think with Kawhi playing with the lakers, it will make other star players interested because he know Leonard is a good leader and can bring
the team to the toughest competition which is the playoffs.

bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

If Kawhi goes there, I am pretty sure PG13 will follow as well. Would be interesting if they were able to land Lebron as well, 3 out of the best 4 SFs :O
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

Let's bring back the fun again in the Lakers, after Kobe, Lakers is no longer a threat in the west.
I think with Kawhi playing with the lakers, it will make other star players interested because he know Leonard is a good leader and can bring

Honestly the only one who is closed to being a Lakers next season is Paul George. Remember that his really targeting to become a Lakers player especially that is his hometown. PG is expecting to play at OKC at one season only but now let's see if OKC will do something to retain this player.

Kawhi Leonard still on question but the rumor now goes that he wants to play at the East. Damn rumors always popped up.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Honestly the only one who is closed to being a Lakers next season is Paul George. Remember that his really targeting to become a Lakers player especially that is his hometown. PG is expecting to play at OKC at one season only but now let's see if OKC will do something to retain this player.

Kawhi Leonard still on question but the rumor now goes that he wants to play at the East. Damn rumors always popped up.

Well it's sad that kawhi seems to really be on his way out since there's a lot of promise for the spurs' future with him and pop but any team that would acquire a player that caliber can seriously build around him and become contenders. Paul george and kawhi in the lakers would likely turn the tables around for this franchise even if they don't get lebron.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 [874] 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 ... 3446 »
  Print  

Jump to: