Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 3448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884132 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

I'm starting to realize that many professional athletes don't care about winning.  They will usually decide to stay with a team because of their family,friendships, the location , or some other reason.  They are getting paid millions to play a sport I doubt they are stressing about whether or not their team will win some trophy.  Of course not all players are like this, some legends really want to build a legacy.
This is why a lot of money has been wasted to sports and they have been earning millions just for playing basketball.

If they lose the game, it's okay they have contracts but if they win the game much better. This has been why it has been one of the biggest industry and many wanted to come in to sports.

Well that's their source of living so they don't care if they want to win or just want a contract.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

Ok guys, let move on and not discuss about Melo anymore.  Grin. I'm really interested to see what's the reason behind Paul George opting to stay with OKC despite their poor showing last season. OKC have every reason to suspect that Paul will leave because he wanted to play close to home, with the Los Angeles Lakers. However, it looks like Russ has played a major part and it seems those two are pretty close more than we initially thought. And for me that is the reason why he stayed with OKC, those two are building up some chemistry it and out of the court.

That might be correct.

George became the wingman of Westbrook and both do good when it comes to the offense. Looks like Westbrook found the family that he had been looking for with PG13.  Grin
If that is the case then they might show good stats this season. I believe George is still at his peak and will be showing a better offense once the chemistry goes stronger.
With 3 more years for Steven Adams then they are almost a complete team. They just need Roberson to be back for defense and Schroder to be a good 2nd team point guard in case Westbrook's stamina gets depleted.

Its easier to spot the chemistry between the two. It looks like Westbrook found another "Durant" in the shoes of George and Paul also likes the attitude of Westbrook that's why its a clicked between the 2. Yeah, I still do think that Paul George is still at his prime and that duo can still compete at a high level. They just needed to find the groove and once they found it, they are going to be unstoppable and Thunder games will be exciting to watch now that Melo is gone. Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 775

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

I'm starting to realize that many professional athletes don't care about winning.  They will usually decide to stay with a team because of their family,friendships, the location , or some other reason.  They are getting paid millions to play a sport I doubt they are stressing about whether or not their team will win some trophy.  Of course not all players are like this, some legends really want to build a legacy.
This is why a lot of money has been wasted to sports and they have been earning millions just for playing basketball.

If they lose the game, it's okay they have contracts but if they win the game much better. This has been why it has been one of the biggest industry and many wanted to come in to sports.

Well that's their source of living so they don't care if they want to win or just want a contract.
We cant really deny that Contracts would really be the main aim on most athletes or players yet as being said they do rely their living on such thing which is a common thing. Winning or not it would depend on a certain person but its not surprising for those people who do make such decisions for the sake of money not totally following on the true essence of sports. Who would be the one wont do such thing if we do already talk about millions of dollars? Huh

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

We cant really deny that Contracts would really be the main aim on most athletes or players yet as being said they do rely their living on such thing which is a common thing. Winning or not it would depend on a certain person but its not surprising for those people who do make such decisions for the sake of money not totally following on the true essence of sports. Who would be the one wont do such thing if we do already talk about millions of dollars? Huh

Its really controversial though, but when big money is involved, everyone listens. I guess you can't blame guys opting to for money, I guess we can call it business as well, they have managers who brokered and look for the better deal for their clients. Winning is everything for most of them, but if you could enjoy the best of both worlds, (making tons of money + winning championships) then why not?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Ok guys, let move on and not discuss about Melo anymore.  Grin. I'm really interested to see what's the reason behind Paul George opting to stay with OKC despite their poor showing last season. OKC have every reason to suspect that Paul will leave because he wanted to play close to home, with the Los Angeles Lakers. However, it looks like Russ has played a major part and it seems those two are pretty close more than we initially thought. And for me that is the reason why he stayed with OKC, those two are building up some chemistry it and out of the court.
I know this melo thing will be a question in everyone's minds until season starts but we are talking about melo here, yes he definitely doesn't deserve 27 mil but wouldn't you get a player like melo for 2.5 million a year when you just lost trevor ariza ?

I think rockets did a great move there. Also he still has some game to actually give it a change to rockets offense. They missed 27 threes in a row last season while playing against warriors, worst case melo misses some shots, best case , he prevents them from going 27 in a row. So there is really not much to lose for rockets.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

I read somewhere that Anthony will be Rockets' third option in offense. How come he is better option in offense than Gordon lol? You can compare Gordon with him, Gordon is way over Carmelo's league.
Gordon is better in shooting but not an all around shooter, the length and the strength of melo is a difference maker.
Well, we cannot conclude now, what I am saying is just based on their past performance, if Melo will step up, then for sure Rockets has a chance to be the number 1 in the west again.

Melo stepping up? How? He can't even carry a team now. I will choose Gordon over melo even with their high difference, though melo had the advantage but the heart of Gordon is way bigger than him.
If he continues to the rockets, he would have less ball time knowing he has Chris Paul and James Harden as a teammate. Knowing that last season, he didn't get well with George and Westbrook and had a low scoring point and shorter time during the Playoffs. As I have read in an article.
I couldn't agree more, Melo's already facing his last season/s in this generation in which there are a  lot of young talents out there who can contribute and be an asset to an NBA team. Melo already surpasses his prime and now his just trying to survive another season.

Gordon over Melo is a no question. Gordon did play well last season compare to Melo. Skill wise and attitude wise, I must say Gordon is a best fit for the Rockets. He may not be an all around shooter like "Melo"... But he did everything for the rockets and earn probably the respect.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

I read somewhere that Anthony will be Rockets' third option in offense. How come he is better option in offense than Gordon lol? You can compare Gordon with him, Gordon is way over Carmelo's league.
Gordon is better in shooting but not an all around shooter, the length and the strength of melo is a difference maker.
Well, we cannot conclude now, what I am saying is just based on their past performance, if Melo will step up, then for sure Rockets has a chance to be the number 1 in the west again.

Melo stepping up? How? He can't even carry a team now. I will choose Gordon over melo even with their high difference, though melo had the advantage but the heart of Gordon is way bigger than him.
If he continues to the rockets, he would have less ball time knowing he has Chris Paul and James Harden as a teammate. Knowing that last season, he didn't get well with George and Westbrook and had a low scoring point and shorter time during the Playoffs. As I have read in an article.
The good thing with CP3 and Harden they both have good dribbling capabilities and knows how to past the ball well, unlike George and Westbrook which both wanted to score, Melo still have chance proving his skills if given a chance we can't deny that he still got the shooting skills and still can nail a big time shot, it's really an excited season  to watch out.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

- Wow LeBron is in Los Angeles Lakers. With young players Ball, Kuzma and Ingram he will be the main player and support for them. I think that it will be fine, all of my life I love Lakers - reason Kobe Bryant and I am so happy with LBJ. -
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Ok guys, let move on and not discuss about Melo anymore.  Grin. I'm really interested to see what's the reason behind Paul George opting to stay with OKC despite their poor showing last season. OKC have every reason to suspect that Paul will leave because he wanted to play close to home, with the Los Angeles Lakers. However, it looks like Russ has played a major part and it seems those two are pretty close more than we initially thought. And for me that is the reason why he stayed with OKC, those two are building up some chemistry it and out of the court.

That might be correct.

George became the wingman of Westbrook and both do good when it comes to the offense. Looks like Westbrook found the family that he had been looking for with PG13.  Grin
If that is the case then they might show good stats this season. I believe George is still at his peak and will be showing a better offense once the chemistry goes stronger.
With 3 more years for Steven Adams then they are almost a complete team. They just need Roberson to be back for defense and Schroder to be a good 2nd team point guard in case Westbrook's stamina gets depleted.

Its easier to spot the chemistry between the two. It looks like Westbrook found another "Durant" in the shoes of George and Paul also likes the attitude of Westbrook that's why its a clicked between the 2. Yeah, I still do think that Paul George is still at his prime and that duo can still compete at a high level. They just needed to find the groove and once they found it, they are going to be unstoppable and Thunder games will be exciting to watch now that Melo is gone. Cheesy

Actually I have seen a lot of changes with Westbrook after the All-Star game. It seems like he became more peaceful.
Maybe Durant and him are already okay and that is why they also do high-fives in the All-Star game.

After that, I dont see him in any fight anymore even with the heat of the playoffs. Correct me if I am wrong or link me to a video of a fight of Westbrook after that.

It is a good thing. He aint bitter anymore and trying to open up to other players.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

That might be correct.

Actually I have seen a lot of changes with Westbrook after the All-Star game. It seems like he became more peaceful.
Maybe Durant and him are already okay and that is why they also do high-fives in the All-Star game.

After that, I dont see him in any fight anymore even with the heat of the playoffs. Correct me if I am wrong or link me to a video of a fight of Westbrook after that.

It is a good thing. He aint bitter anymore and trying to open up to other players.

Right. Westbrook doesn't have that animosity and Durant has been saying good stuff as well to Westbrook so it looks like the old wound has healed. Maybe what he really need is someone to look at and perhaps Paul George have fill that gap.x`

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

This is what I think on the following teams I am really following and fan of: Lakers, Warriors and OKC.

LAKERS:
LeBron James is now on hollywood!! This is great. As we all know LeBron is the GOAT. Of course some of you might say that Jordan is still but right now for this generation, they've witnessed LeBron, and that's why they're fanning lebron. LeBron would probably the best inspiration to the young generations of Lakers and I think that those youngstars might become star players someday. But, superstars, we never know. LeBron, will lead the lakers for 4 years. Some rumors says that Kobe might get back to the business and will join LeBron. LOL! That's a complete joke. He destroyed his reputation at the first place for that. All in all I think that Lakers team might get at least 45+ wins this season.

WARRIORS:
They definitely destroyed the NBA by having boogie. LOL! This is the greatest team in the history. 5 fking superstars will start? WOW, that's so bad. How about if let's say Atlanta Hawks will face all 5 superstars that are healthy in warriors? And Schroeder and Kent is injured? That's 50+ point lead lol. NBA is now destroyed thank you Kevin and Demarcus! Cheesy. Oh, take note, they are not building dynasty. It's a destroyer of the league itself Smiley. PUT WARRIORS OUT. I'm an ex-fan of warriors.

OKC:
Bye, Carmelo Anthony! Please, next is Westbrook. Westbrook is one of the player in OKC that brought darkness. What I meant in darkness is that, not great for the team. Although yes a triple double machine. But no, triple double has something behind that.  Wink . Westbrook if you don't know, he's a ballhog and he is always tries to grab all the rebounds, and if he needs assist, he'll shout at you. I'm always watching plays and commentary vids about westbrook and I don't like him. Below 35% three and after he crossed the mid court, he'll shoot three Smiley. Too bad Paul George resign. He should've joined Bron.

NOTE: Those are just my opinion in those 3 NBA teams.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

- Wow LeBron is in Los Angeles Lakers. With young players Ball, Kuzma and Ingram he will be the main player and support for them. I think that it will be fine, all of my life I love Lakers - reason Kobe Bryant and I am so happy with LBJ. -
You're late in the news. It has been many weeks ago since the announcement that Lebron signed contract with LA.

Many Kobe Bryant fans here for sure but too bad he doesn't have chance to team up with Lebron, I'm sure many fans here wants to see them play together.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Where did you came from dude?? You are late for the news already. Lebron signed weeks ago and you just reacted now?

WARRIORS:
They definitely destroyed the NBA by having boogie. LOL! This is the greatest team in the history. 5 fking superstars will start? WOW, that's so bad. How about if let's say Atlanta Hawks will face all 5 superstars that are healthy in warriors? And Schroeder and Kent is injured? That's 50+ point lead lol. NBA is now destroyed thank you Kevin and Demarcus! Cheesy. Oh, take note, they are not building dynasty. It's a destroyer of the league itself Smiley. PUT WARRIORS OUT. I'm an ex-fan of warriors.
Hahaha. Come to think of it, 5 all star players will be playing on one team and its from the Warriors. Maybe some young teams will be destroyed if they played against them.

For me, their management is just a good strategist especially in acquiring Boogie. They gambled some of their money by getting him in a low price since he is injury. If Boogie will be good in the next season, maybe they will extend his contract.

harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

WARRIORS:
Hahaha. Come to think of it, 5 all star players will be playing on one team and its from the Warriors. Maybe some young teams will be destroyed if they played against them.

For me, their management is just a good strategist especially in acquiring Boogie. They gambled some of their money by getting him in a low price since he is injury. If Boogie will be good in the next season, maybe they will extend his contract.

DeMarcus Cousins is no doubt a superstar. Too early to say that NBA was destroyed by Golden State Warriors. Remember that his injury is not a joke. We can just say that he is really a big help for the Warriors once we see how will he performed once he come back. I don't considered it as a gamble for the Warriors, it's an advantage on the other hand that a superstar signed for $5m even it's because of injury. $5m for 1 year is just a piece of cake for their market.

And yes, if Boogie will show good performance this upcoming season, maybe a good salary contract is waiting for him that will offered by the Warriors. But if ever, let's say that will came true, Boogie will returned again to his desire of max contract to any team and I doubt Warriors will give it to him unless he will accept what Warriors will offer and forget about max contract.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Reid

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

WARRIORS:

Yeah but that really didnt came from pulling star players.
Curry was not a star before, they just enhanced him and also from his hard work.
Green is not a star also. Just experience made him so good at play making and also a good team that listens to him.
Iguodala was a star. Yes during the Philadelphia years. But when Golden State took him he was already at his weaker game.
Klay? Not a star.

We just saw that they became a star because of their championship games. But this dudes are playing using the playbook and a good chemistry. I wont say they are superstars actually. They are more like the Pistons before with Wallace's, Billups, Hamilton and Prince.
These guys were not stars either. Just doing defense.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

WARRIORS:

Curry was not a star before, they just enhanced him and also from his hard work.
Green is not a star also. Just experience made him so good at play making and also a good team that listens to him.
Iguodala was a star. Yes during the Philadelphia years. But when Golden State took him he was already at his weaker game.
Klay? Not a star.

We just saw that they became a star because of their championship games. But this dudes are playing using the playbook and a good chemistry. I wont say they are superstars actually. They are more like the Pistons before with Wallace's, Billups, Hamilton and Prince.

Agree. These guys aren't considered as superstars back then so still it's not appropriate to say that Golden State Warriors is destroying the NBA today because of they acquired DeMarcus Cousins.

The success they are experiencing are fruit of their efforts and not because they are superstar when they entered NBA. Steph Curry witnessed how his team just easily got beaten easily by other team during his early years. Then Klay came, Draymond came but still struggling. And what happened next is history. Others didn't expect that these players will become strong later on and will take Warriors on top. Their chemistry really blend with each other perfectly and we see the result of it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

WARRIORS:

Klay? Not a star.

Agree. These guys aren't considered as superstars back then so still it's not appropriate to say that Golden State Warriors is destroying the NBA today because of they acquired DeMarcus Cousins.

The success they are experiencing are fruit of their efforts and not because they are superstar when they entered NBA. Steph Curry witnessed how his team just easily got beaten easily by other team during his early years. Then Klay came, Draymond came but still struggling. And what happened next is history. Others didn't expect that these players will become strong later on and will take Warriors on top. Their chemistry really blend with each other perfectly and we see the result of it.

The Starting lineup for the warriors couldn't be any better the only improvement that i suggests is that players improve themselves like Curry needs to turn down his Turnovers by half, Klay playing in post offense and more defense ball handling and Durant to be more consistent in  don’t really like the Warriors bench. But when you have a starting 5 like the Warriors do, it won’t even matter as long as Cousins and Livingston are healthy come playoff but GSW are realy good when their top 7 are healthy. Fpr now nothing is intresting enough only to see the Rockets facing them in Play-offs. Rockets chances are smaller this season but if they keep George Paul healthy in they have a chance it's have been their problemlast season and it will be difficult thing to do because he is always down at that time.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

I couldn't agree more, Melo's already facing his last season/s in this generation in which there are a  lot of young talents out there who can contribute and be an asset to an NBA team. Melo already surpasses his prime and now his just trying to survive another season.

Gordon over Melo is a no question. Gordon did play well last season compare to Melo. Skill wise and attitude wise, I must say Gordon is a best fit for the Rockets. He may not be an all around shooter like "Melo"... But he did everything for the rockets and earn probably the respect.
However you are forgetting that gordon has harden at his natural position and chris paul at point guard, so gordon can't play at the same time to those people. When gordon is at bench melo still has the floor to himself with harden and cp3, which means melo will be third option.

Gordon on the other hand will lead the bench unit mostly and when gordon gets on the floor I think melo will be on bench or either paul or harden will be on bench, which means gordon/harden and melo as third , paul/gordon and melo as a third. No matter whatever the way you take the rotation of rockets, melo will be third option, gordon is just first option on bench or second option with one star at bench.
Reid

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

WARRIORS:

Klay? Not a star.

Yeah. Let's face it.
They dont have the Michael Jordan like or Kobe Bryant like or even Lebron James like kind of player in their midst but still they are winning and making basketball histories.
Bandwagon fans wont see that. It takes time of analysis before you could see how this players have made it on the top with just their skills and chemistry. Team play. That is the most important part of being a champion.

San Antonio Spurs also have that kind of game when it was Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Horry which are playing their team.
Chemistry on the highest level.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Rockets and celtics has the best shot at beating the warriors but it is still very very difficult to achieve, specially with cousins back (depends on how he comes back). Cousins can really put warriors to a level that is untouchable, kevin durant actually put them at that level first but warriors are not playing with that fire they played for the first year, they won 3 rings and kd had 2 rings with them and 2 finals mvp as well, there is really no point on playing with some motivation because everyone knows if they play they win.

Moreover, cousins didn't win anything yet and he really wants to on his one year with warriors which I believe he will leave soon, so he will want to win now. Celtics has a great young core and actually had a shot without kyrie and hayward. Rockets almost won and they didn't even had chris paul for the last games, they basically lost because they went zero from twenty seven threes. It is almost impossible to miss that many threes IN A ROW.

Hence, either cousins will lit a fire under warriors and they will win quite easily or rockets/celtics will try to overcome something realy difficult and win over warriors.
Pages: « 1 ... 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 [898] 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 ... 3448 »
  Print  

Jump to: