News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 [900] 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877773 times)
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

Probably, and I want the Lakers to win. Well, whichever team goes on top will determine how things changed with different team composition. I hope the season would be really interesting and planning to bet on the stronger teams now.
We've been liking James though he's also receiving a lot of hate comments in the cyber space.

I'll just take off with the discussion but this is related to James on how good he is.

LeBron James launches new 'I Promise' School
Honestly i am not a fan of Lebron James on the court but off the court i like this guy since he has done a lot to help the community where he belong once.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

Probably, and I want the Lakers to win. Well, whichever team goes on top will determine how things changed with different team composition. I hope the season would be really interesting and planning to bet on the stronger teams now.
We've been liking James though he's also receiving a lot of hate comments in the cyber space.

I'll just take off with the discussion but this is related to James on how good he is.

Honestly i am not a fan of Lebron James on the court but off the court i like this guy since he has done a lot to help the community where he belong once.

Come on, you can like his play as well, he's not playing for my team yet i enjoy him along side steve Curry, and all the other superstars on the GSW Squad so you can enjoy him on and off the court, don't let bitterness steal th fun and joy dude.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

Come on, you can like his play as well, he's not playing for my team yet i enjoy him along side steve Curry, and all the other superstars on the GSW Squad so you can enjoy him on and off the court, don't let bitterness steal th fun and joy dude.
Lebron is named as the best player in the planet for a reason.
The reason why the warriors dominated his team because it has a squad of a superstar players, Lebron take the cavaliers to the finals,
that is a better achievement for me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

The reason why the warriors dominated his team because it has a squad of a superstar players, Lebron take the cavaliers to the finals,

Well love him or hate him, we can't deny the fact that james is a one of a kind type of player, talent and physique wise. And he lost to a better team who was better coached. I think one thing that went for the warriors is the mindset of other teams that they're invincible. Houston showed that they can be beaten.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

It really goes to show that how much you achieved, not just in basketball, there will be still doubts on you and people are going to hate you. Lebron has accomplished a lot in NBA and even compared to MJ, however, those haters didn't see what he has done, multiple championships, MVP's scoring titles and off court he has gives back to his community. Personally I'm not a fan of him, but I enjoy watching his greatness and its a privilege on our part.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

I believe lebron was able to bring the cavs to the final because he is playing in a weaker conference. There is not that much competition for him in the East. This year around, it is different. Let us see if he can still carry his team into the finals now that he is in the West.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

It might be better achievement for you, but is it really better for him? Hmm I doubt so.
Getting personal award is nothing compared to seeing same team winning NBA title over and over again without possibility to do something about that.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

We can't force you to like him as a player or as a community/charity helper.

He's done a lot of things and people are still throwing hate comments on him. Those people that doesn't like him and throw a lot of bash to him are just bitter with his good attitude and success.

Signature for rent
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

I believe lebron was able to bring the cavs to the final because he is playing in a weaker conference. There is not that much competition for him in the East. This year around, it is different. Let us see if he can still carry his team into the finals now that he is in the West.
If proving that he can really shine even in the west side is really a good challenge for Lebron, this time he will be competing with Rockets and Warriors,
with both teams have it's own sentiments to be in the finals and both wanted to grab the seasons Championship crown, though too early to conclude as many teams also can be quite competitive but most eyes will be looking for Lebron's Lakers squad.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

If proving that he can really shine even in the west side is really a good challenge for Lebron, this time he will be competing with Rockets and Warriors,
with both teams have it's own sentiments to be in the finals and both wanted to grab the seasons Championship crown, though too early to conclude as many teams also can be quite competitive but most eyes will be looking for Lebron's Lakers squad.

I agree, all eyes will be on Lebron's Lakers squad and see how good Lebron is he can carry that team as a top seed in the West. As we all know that there are a lot of good teams competing and wanted to challenge GSW dominance. We already see how competitive Lebron, so let's see if he can still continue his record for appearing in an NBA finals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

I believe Ben Simmons who is teammates with Embiid has a bigger potential to be a MVP one day. He can score (even tho he lacks shooting) semi-decently and if he learns how to score properly than that part is done, he can rebound very well at his age, he will only get better, he has amazing passing, he is not a "playmaker" but a passer, just like how stockton was the best playmaker we have ever seen but magic was the best passer, ben simmons is more like magic rather than stockton in that regards. He can block thanks to his height and athleticism.

So, basically he is a younger lebron-ish guy, of course no one can be even remotely as good as lebron at that age and probably ever but the style is similar. He can reach to double double or even triple double averages if he works for in the next 10 years which can earn him an MVP.

He does need to upgrade his kind of game though.

It will be hard to be an MVP with just assist and rebounds. He should perfect that perimeter shot to be a better player.
Why? With an outside shot he can create a space for Embiid. With his new option for a perimeter shot he can now make fakes and create a score inside.
He cannot stay the way he plays last year. Although he had been good with the assist thing he needs improvement. Well, he is still young he can still do much.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I agree, all eyes will be on Lebron's Lakers squad and see how good Lebron is he can carry that team as a top seed in the West. As we all know that there are a lot of good teams competing and wanted to challenge GSW dominance. We already see how competitive Lebron, so let's see if he can still continue his record for appearing in an NBA finals.
for a team that finished far from play-offs last season I doubt that they could qualify for play offs this season asone of top seaders the West have so many big teams and LeBron is the greatest player but it's too difficult to do that he didn't do that with Cavs even though the in the East is way easier .Every move made by the Lakers this summer had to do with flexibility, watching the young kids with LBJ & making sure Hart, Kuzz & Ingram get plenty of minutes... I think that they're going to make it play-offs this year propably ranked 5th in West side but they are likely to get out in the 2nd round.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

for a team that finished far from play-offs last season I doubt that they could qualify for play offs this season asone of top seaders the West have so many big teams and LeBron is the greatest player but it's too difficult to do that he didn't do that with Cavs even though the in the East is way easier .Every move made by the Lakers this summer had to do with flexibility, watching the young kids with LBJ & making sure Hart, Kuzz & Ingram get plenty of minutes... I think that they're going to make it play-offs this year propably ranked 5th in West side but they are likely to get out in the 2nd round.
We can never predict what will happen, Lakers are still in the stage of building their chemistry now but they have plenty of time to do it.
Lebron is an all around player and we know how good he is in any position, I know he can lead this young team to be competitive with the good teams in the west.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Barring any injuries, the Warriors will defend its title once again I think. OK, Houston was close last year and Melo could turn out to be good. Lakers will be a playoff team and I think OKC will improve compared to last year- the Kiwi is a beast
Lakers will beat the OKC and once again westbrook will have an early exit in the playoffs.
Rockets are a good team but Lebron is with the lakers now, only the warriors can beat him so I think we will see most likely a Lakers vs Warriors West Finals.
This will only happen if they will have a good chemistry along the way but I have trust in Lebron. Remember when they traded most of their players last season and yet they are in 4th spot. I think the will be a playoff contender but not enough to win in the conference (own opinion).

Warriors won 2 out of three in their past three finals appearances and most people ar saying thay they will win again now that they acquired Boogie and I agree with them although as they always say "The ball is round". Lets just see their performance next season.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Barring any injuries, the Warriors will defend its title once again I think. OK, Houston was close last year and Melo could turn out to be good. Lakers will be a playoff team and I think OKC will improve compared to last year- the Kiwi is a beast
Lakers will beat the OKC and once again westbrook will have an early exit in the playoffs.
Rockets are a good team but Lebron is with the lakers now, only the warriors can beat him so I think we will see most likely a Lakers vs Warriors West Finals.
This will only happen if they will have a good chemistry along the way but I have trust in Lebron. Remember when they traded most of their players last season and yet they are in 4th spot. I think the will be a playoff contender but not enough to win in the conference (own opinion).

Warriors won 2 out of three in their past three finals appearances and most people ar saying thay they will win again now that they acquired Boogie and I agree with them although as they always say "The ball is round". Lets just see their performance next season.
They have been just adding up players to create a superteam but i would still believe that Lakers would really give a good fight on West finals. Coordination would really takes time specially with Lebron and the players of Lakers but that wont really be a major issue. This year would be exciting on the west on how those superteams will clash as well into those runner-ups on the conference.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

They have been just adding up players to create a superteam but i would still believe that Lakers would really give a good fight on West finals. Coordination would really takes time specially with Lebron and the players of Lakers but that wont really be a major issue. This year would be exciting on the west on how those superteams will clash as well into those runner-ups on the conference.

Can we say whoever wins the West will win the Finals.
Young players have been doing hard work at the east and they are also getting bigger line ups. While the best have super guards which makes a small and fast teams.
It had been a huge flip now. Before it was the West who have Giants but now it seems like the guards are the mostly seen.

Embiid should really take his game to a higher level so that centers will be seen again on the front lines.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Young players have been doing hard work at the east and they are also getting bigger line ups. While the best have super guards which makes a small and fast teams.
It had been a huge flip now. Before it was the West who have Giants but now it seems like the guards are the mostly seen.

Embiid should really take his game to a higher level so that centers will be seen again on the front lines.
You do actually had the point. We arent saying that we do take easy on the East yet there are already lots of young players which do really have the potential and might surprise us on next conference.
We cant just really deny the fact that the hype and interest of most people or basketball fans are on the Big and strong team in the West and as being said
the ball is round and anything can happen.
btc_angela

Merit: 542

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Possible.

The last couple of years, the West seems to evolve pretty much and the East was very slow to react. But its pretty obvious now that the 3 point shoot is more of a thing now in the West more than having a good center to man the ring. I don't know what Joel needs to improved though, perhaps just be consistent, all this stats are up from 2016 (pts / rebounds / assists).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Possible.

The last couple of years, the West seems to evolve pretty much and the East was very slow to react. But its pretty obvious now that the 3 point shoot is more of a thing now in the West more than having a good center to man the ring. I don't know what Joel needs to improved though, perhaps just be consistent, all this stats are up from 2016 (pts / rebounds / assists).

Western are always known to have the offensive firepower, while Eastern has their solid defensive plays (if you remember the bad boys in Detroit). But as the time passed by, defensive plays has become less effective due to the increase of effeciency from the players who shoot everywhere specialy with the 3's. Like what one of the coach said during the finals ( I just forgot who exactly. Its between coach Pop or Spoelstra, im not sure) He said " our offense is our great defense."

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:07 AM

Ahmmm.

I guess we can say that. Most of the teams on the Western Conference have their powerhouse and made their roster upgrade pretty well.

Just because of few transfers, we are now underestimating the East.  Grin

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 ... 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 [900] 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: