News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 3422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880726 times)
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

Even with his mind not set when he was traded on Raptors they must see a good and healthy Kawhi. He cannot just play around without a championship goal. Any team he went through he must have that kind of mind set.

Toronto might even give him a better offer than what Lakers could give if he could give them also a championship.

That's what Im looking forward. He will disrespect the Raptors if he wont be the usual Kawhi Leonard. That team sacrifice their loyal player so in return Leonard at least show some balls that he is really serious in playing and not just he able to achieved his desire of being getting out at the shadow of San Antonio Spurs.

That should not happen.
He must show his will to win or else he will go to a worse situation.
He cannot be just waiting for his time at Raptors just because he really want to be in Lakers.
That is a kid's reasoning, they have contracts and agreements that should be obeyed.

I just hope he gets along with Lowry and somehow they become a monster duo.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

I think a lot of people are not giving enough credit to the Celtics. The things they achieved without their two best players and how unlucky they have been. The Rockets didnt make good trades in my opinion, Carmelo Anthony moves really slow on the court, he doesnt fit in my opinion on the Rockets fast-paced game. If anyone can stop the Warriors this year or if anyone can at least win a game in playoffs against them it will be the Celtics.

How about another great this season, some even fans shifted from another team to his new favorite team LA Lakers to support their "King" on his new season of reclaiming the Trophy for the the couple of years that they lost.

Warriors are having another great player in their team but that doesn't ensure them the spot the West for the NBA Finals. No one knows what may happen, all we know is that there are still a lot of questionable trades this season.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

I think a lot of people are not giving enough credit to the Celtics. The things they achieved without their two best players and how unlucky they have been. The Rockets didnt make good trades in my opinion, Carmelo Anthony moves really slow on the court, he doesnt fit in my opinion on the Rockets fast-paced game. If anyone can stop the Warriors this year or if anyone can at least win a game in playoffs against them it will be the Celtics.

How about another great this season, some even fans shifted from another team to his new favorite team LA Lakers to support their "King" on his new season of reclaiming the Trophy for the the couple of years that they lost.

Warriors are having another great player in their team but that doesn't ensure them the spot the West for the NBA Finals. No one knows what may happen, all we know is that there are still a lot of questionable trades this season.
Lebron is going to be MVP again, he has to prove that because he is in the new team which is the Lakers.
I believe he can bring this team and to fight against good team during the playoffs, the warriors and the Rockets are a real threat but with Lebron in a team, it will change everything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1663

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Lebron is going to be MVP again, he has to prove that because he is in the new team which is the Lakers.
I believe he can bring this team and to fight against good team during the playoffs, the warriors and the Rockets are a real threat but with Lebron in a team, it will change everything.

Too early to say that Lebron will be MVP unless he put up a good stats and will bring the Lakers to the Finals. He is on a different conference so I think he will do everything but MVP should be the last thing that he needs to worry about. They need to blend first identify their weakness and let everything come together and see how it goes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

We do not know since it did not happen.
They have clinch games against the Warriors but we know it differs in play style and game plays when it comes to the playoffs.

Maybe they could give a good fight but when it comes to homecourt advantage Warriors have been winning all of them.

They might still need Irving with them for Finals experience and also there is no regret to where they came. They gave a good fight and nothing to lose. Celtics are still winners for making it to the top.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Too early to say that Lebron will be MVP unless he put up a good stats and will bring the Lakers to the Finals. He is on a different conference so I think he will do everything but MVP should be the last thing that he needs to worry about. They need to blend first identify their weakness and let everything come together and see how it goes.
I actually think he can be an MVP now, every year hes been in the League he deserve it. Last year he was way above everyone regarding stats and he took a really poor Cavs team that didnt helped him to the Finals. He will be the MVP this year because of the people hes playing now, he will have to shot more, rebound more, a young Lakers team that runs well in transition will help him get more Assist. I think this is the year for Lebron to get another MVP trophy.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

It is no doubt the celtics will be better but the problem is the positions they lost last year was covered greatly on the playoffs. I mean hayward was missing but there was jaylen brown and jason tatum filling that whole and tatum literally almost broke a rookie playoff scoring record. Hayward was missed for sure but they did not have some g league player playing on their small forward position. Maybe point guard kyrie irving was missed more because there was not someone that was filling that whole as well as tatum did but they still had great defenders there who stopped their opponents all game. Kyrie and hayward of course will help a lot but it won't be a change that is suddenly championship team type of change, just a bit better thats all.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 543

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

I actually think he can be an MVP now, every year hes been in the League he deserve it. Last year he was way above everyone regarding stats and he took a really poor Cavs team that didnt helped him to the Finals. He will be the MVP this year because of the people hes playing now, he will have to shot more, rebound more, a young Lakers team that runs well in transition will help him get more Assist. I think this is the year for Lebron to get another MVP trophy.

Yes, James have been putting great numbers in his career so there's no doubt that he can be a MVP contender again. He really need s to bring this Lakers to a championship level again and beat Golden State and Houston. Last time he won was 2013, if I'm not mistaken.So I wouldn't be surprise if its his time to win again this year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Yes, James have been putting great numbers in his career so there's no doubt that he can be a MVP contender again. He really need s to bring this Lakers to a championship level again and beat Golden State and Houston. Last time he won was 2013, if I'm not mistaken.So I wouldn't be surprise if its his time to win again this year.
The possibility of Lebron James to be MVP is very slim at this stage of his career. Father time is catching up on him and many young players are stepping up worthy to be MVP than James.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

The possibility of Lebron James to be MVP is very slim at this stage of his career. Father time is catching up on him and many young players are stepping up worthy to be MVP than James.
I beg to disagree, if Lebron would really want to score all the time he can do it because he has the license now.
The thing is he trust his teammates so much when he was in Cleveland but he did not get the support he needed, in short, if he really want it, he can get it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

No.
If all of this players running for MVP fails to do their roles then it could be Lebron which is next in line.
Westbrook or Harden. Those two are the ones who have high amounts of stats but injuries could stop them also.

Plus Lebron is still growing when it comes to hi game play.
Look at his best plays of the year and you will see his doing some crazy stuff that is unimaginable. Magic pass and magic shots. Veteran players do that and somehow they can still get into the top of the spotlight. Do not underestimate that player. He is really something else.
JesVarez

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

I actually think hes getting better with the years, he may not be as fast as his younger self like in his years with Cleveland after he was drafter into the NBA. But now we can see a more stronger Lebron, I think hes a great fit for this Lakers team, he should get the MVP award every year in my opinion, this award is very weird in my opinion. Westbrook won it two years ago because he got that triple double average, that was the reason why he got it, now this year he did it again and they gave it to someone else? Harden doesnt play defense and he won it, hes a great scorer, but defense is a great part of the game.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

Channing frye has talked about how hard it will be for lakers young players to play with lebron this year.

It is not lebron that makes it difficult but all other teams fighting hard against lebron will cause a lot of wear and tear for lakers since before this year they were just playing but this year they will not just play but compete as well. Also all the commentators and all critics will see lebron making them great chances and if they do not make it, they lose hope in the player. As a player you are put on spotlight to shine with lebron, if you do not shine with lebron everyone will say you won't shine anywhere.

It is a great stress for all young kids lakers have, lets hope none of them breaks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
WadeWilson

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

It is a double edge sword tho. If you are playing with lebron that means you are in spotlight but also lebron makes your life easier. That stress is put on people that plays with lebron for a reason, lebron gets the attention of defenses and usually gives you a pass that gets to you when you are wide open and all you have to do is shoot. You need to defend well when with lebron and you need to know your moves. Lebron makes your life easier so the critics are kinda right, if you can't play properly with lebron, you can't play anywhere else neither.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Channing frye has talked about how hard it will be for lakers young players to play with lebron this year.

It is not lebron that makes it difficult but all other teams fighting hard against lebron will cause a lot of wear and tear for lakers since before this year they were just playing but this year they will not just play but compete as well. Also all the commentators and all critics will see lebron making them great chances and if they do not make it, they lose hope in the player. As a player you are put on spotlight to shine with lebron, if you do not shine with lebron everyone will say you won't shine anywhere.

It is a great stress for all young kids lakers have, lets hope none of them breaks.
They'll blame it on Lebron if they fail.
The trend will say that when Lebron is the only star in a team, he has no capacity of bringing his team to win the Finals, like he did in cavaliers when
they were dominated. However, the Lakers have not played in the playoffs a long time ago so it's a great improvement once they will play in the playoffs.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

If you are a veteran of the league I get that there is a lot of rightfully given stress put on you because how hard it is to criticize people that play with lebron however you are missing the "kid" part of it. Lakers have young players and these players may have their careers ruined after couple of bad games in a row. Jordan clarkson for example played with lebron however he was playing amazingly when he first came in, than playoffs happened and now everyone approaches to him like he is not the same player.

Look at rodney hood, clevland got him like he will change so much for the team but now he is not even getting offers. If you are a richard jefferson or channing frye or kevin love, everything will be alright but for clarkson or hood its not the same. I think that is the problem with lonzo, kuzma, ingram and co, they are alright but they will asked to be perfectly ready for lebron and they are too young for such a responsibility hence beasley, rondo, lance and all that will be fine with playing with lebron because they are already established.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 543

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

I don't know if we can call it stress, perhaps its a challenge for this kid to really play good along the King. Sure the bar has raised already, because they are really competing day in day out, but don't blame it on Lebron for putting pressure because it should be a collaborated effort, a team effort. And I'm sure that once those young player got a feel on how to play with Lebron then it will be easy for them and pressures (if any) will be taken off their shoulders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

I don't know if we can call it stress, perhaps its a challenge for this kid to really play good along the King. Sure the bar has raised already, because they are really competing day in day out, but don't blame it on Lebron for putting pressure because it should be a collaborated effort, a team effort. And I'm sure that once those young player got a feel on how to play with Lebron then it will be easy for them and pressures (if any) will be taken off their shoulders.

Well the dilemma is that you'll always be second fiddle to lebron no matter how good you are. Try thinking of young players that really bloomed while playing with bron? Kyrie? Isaiah? Clarkson? Bron can win championships for you but he takes too much of the attention and responsibility. Well, some players would rather be called a champion anyways than a superstar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

The trend will say that when Lebron is the only star in a team, he has no capacity of bringing his team to win the Finals, like he did in cavaliers when
they were dominated. However, the Lakers have not played in the playoffs a long time ago so it's a great improvement once they will play in the playoffs.
Even though Lebron has not said it publicly that he would bring the Lakers to the Finals this upcoming season but that is what the people expected of him. When he was with the Heat and Cavs the teams always appeared on the Finals with Lebron on it. Maybe that is the reason why Lebron's team mate at the Lakers right now are pressured to play well so that the Lakers will be in the final as to not tarnished or end Lebron's consecutive run to the finals.
JesVarez

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Even though Lebron has not said it publicly that he would bring the Lakers to the Finals this upcoming season but that is what the people expected of him. When he was with the Heat and Cavs the teams always appeared on the Finals with Lebron on it. Maybe that is the reason why Lebron's team mate at the Lakers right now are pressured to play well so that the Lakers will be in the final as to not tarnished or end Lebron's consecutive run to the finals.
I like how Lebron is and will ever be the player that everyone expects the most, hes has so much pressure on him and he knows how to take it. On and off the court hes an outstanding player and role model for kids. Magic has been doing a great job as well, he got some role players already and a young bench that can keep up with the pace of every team they play against.
Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 3422 »
  Print  

Jump to: