Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 [909] 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 3381 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 875963 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

I don't think the Lakers can realistically compete against the Warriors. I think Lebron knows this, he went to Los Angeles for the endorsement deals and to do other hollywood appearances.
It's still too early to say and have this theory but I'm not against with it. I don't know with any other purpose that Lebron has by jumping to Los Angeles Lakers but if ever he does, it's out of my league.

The Lakers have been lacking a true superstar since Kobe left so Lebron will help them generate hype, sell loads of merchandise, and sell out every game. 
Exactly, he'll contribute to many source that Lakers can have.

It's not only about his performance but you know, its about business and making money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I don't think the Lakers can realistically compete against the Warriors. I think Lebron knows this, he went to Los Angeles for the endorsement deals and to do other hollywood appearances.

The Lakers have been lacking a true superstar since Kobe left so Lebron will help them generate hype, sell loads of merchandise, and sell out every game. 

I do agree that Lebron moving to LA ha something to do with Hollywood. But it doesn't mean that he will not bring his best to Lakers. Remember he singlehandedly bring Cavs against the Warriors so don't be surprise if the bring the same attitude in LA to compete in the West with the likes of GSW and Houston.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I do agree that Lebron moving to LA ha something to do with Hollywood. But it doesn't mean that he will not bring his best to Lakers. Remember he singlehandedly bring Cavs against the Warriors so don't be surprise if the bring the same attitude in LA to compete in the West with the likes of GSW and Houston.
He has a harder journey now because he is in the west, also, his teammates are young and no championship experience.
That is the reality I like, I don't want to expect a lot from the Lakers, if they can make a slow but significant progress, that would already be better.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

At least lebron can play in a relaxed manner.  He doesn't have the same pressure anymore because of his age and he has already won 3 rings.  Most experts already rank lebron in the top 3 greatest players of all time.  So from here on out anything else he accomplishes is just icing on the cake.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:36:18 PM

Looks like JamesHarden is kind of positive about Carmelo going in to Houston.

A quote from Harden:

"Everybody in the world knows what Carmelo brings, how gifted and talented he is.

“He still has a lot more to go. If he comes to the Rockets, we'll get the best out of him."

But the stats doesnt tell it.
His worse career stat was recorded when he was at Oklahoma. (That could also be the reason they didnt offer him anyth8ing again)

He should prove himself now.
That is number 2 team of the Western Conference which he will be joining in. (Actually 1 if we will look at the season rankings.)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

It is more about west vs east than lebron vs warriors. If lebron was on east with the same roster lakers has, he could easily achieve finals once again, it would be even easier than last year. Think about it, they had so many problems with the roster last year and was horrible. This year this lakers is better than last years cavs team if you ask me. However the difference is that lebron won't be playing toronto or boston, lebron will be playing against okc, spurs, rockets, pelicans, warriors and all of those great teams. Last year he had trouble single handedly beating pacers and celtics, he did it but it took a lot from him, this year he has no shot at going to finals because west is a lot more tough than east.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

The main purpose of lakers getting lebron is to get a chance of being relevant once again but the reason why they are not giving away their young players is because they believe in couple years when lebron calls it a career (probably last contract he has) he will leave a great team behind him at lakers.

I understand that lebron is amazing but he is also getting older each year and can't really continue bringing this team into relevancy forever.

Nevertheless if you put ingram+lonzo+kuzma and whoever else they have into a lebron lead team with other veterans like rondo and beasley and lance helping them out a bit too, those kids will develop a lot faster, much faster and when all those veterans leave, these kids will be amazing and keep bringing lakers to playoffs at least, maybe even further depending on what happens with warriors in 4 years. The great thing about lakers is that they are seeing the potential of these young players even after the 4 year contract of lebron ends.

I have to disagree with you Lebron James didn't go to the Lakers to become a mentor for their young players, he is just there hoping that a big market team will be luring more Free Agents next off season. He wants this season to be a sacrifice for him because he knows there are a lot of superstar free agents coming next season. Trust me that all their young core will be touchable once the right player/s signs with the team. That is what happened to the Cavs when Lebron didn't want Wiggins on the team as he wants a big help with Kevin Love. Lebron is there because he know he has h8gher chances of winning more rings with this big market team.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

So sad that one of my favorite player is going for the retirement. Sad

Spurs' Manu Ginobili announces retirement after 16 seasons
Manu Ginobili Announces Retirement from NBA After 16 Seasons with Spurs
Ginobili's Retirement Marks End of an Era, Leaving Spurs to Wonder What's Next

I thought this news was unreal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:05:11 AM

I think it is the best time for his retirement because spurs will be not the spurs anymore since duncan and parker are gone with the team that I will be missed the most i love that era when 3 of them played so well the for the championship.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

I think it is the best time for his retirement because spurs will be not the spurs anymore since duncan and parker are gone with the team that I will be missed the most i love that era when 3 of them played so well the for the championship.
I Include David "The Admiral" Robinson and Kawhi "The Claw" Leonard, when this players played together they shown how simple basketball can be, the minister Pop bring the best out of his team, the system really balance making the Spurs one of those favorite team who silently dominate Lebron, Manu "The Magician" Ginobili will be remembered  because of the way he dominate, a player who can go both inside and outside attack, farewell and thanks for the game where you inspired fans all over the world.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

He is not getting any younger, he has a good record and we will always cherish that.
The big 3 of spurs before will complete their retirement because I believe after Manu, it's going to be Parker who will follow to retire.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reid

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Goodbye to the big three of San Antonio but they are now Legends. Hall of Famers which made a big impact on how a team play should be.
Defense then a higher percentage of a field goal after a good D.

This three made NBA look great. Of course it includes their roster. Horry, Bowen and so much more.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Goodbye to the big three of San Antonio but they are now Legends. Hall of Famers which made a big impact on how a team play should be.

This three made NBA look great. Of course it includes their roster. Horry, Bowen and so much more.
Yeah they are legends now. Duncan is the first one who retired and now Manu did retire now and after this season, I believe Parker will be retiring too.

The Spurs are reshuffling their roster now and they acquired new and young members in their team. I'm thinking how will DeRozan fit in their roster. Any ideas??

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Oh, sad day for San Antonio fans, Robinson, Manu, Duncan and Parker was the core of the team during its run as champion in the early 2000's. That's why I think that getting Leonard was a start of a dynasty for them but it didn't turn out that way. We enjoy Manu throughout his NBA stint and we will not forgot those amazing defense and offence he has shown us, specially his EURO step. Pretty sure that he will be a HOF.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Merited by justspare (2)

It is sad to see Manu go but people are reacting like spurs are gone as a franchise and will never be like the good old days. First of all they had a 40 year Manu last year, even tho he played well and provided with some bench and veteran presence he wasn't the person who change the course of the team or something. Secondly they had Kawhi but he played like 9 games and was gone, he didn't play at all so when they traded Kawhi and got Derozan back, that is a HUGE improvement for them, not because Derozan is such a great player (he is tho) but because they basically got Derozan in exchange of nothing (maybe green). So basically this year they will have a all-defense point guard at Dejounte, a Rudy gay that is healthier, a Derozan, lma and Pau at big. This team is once again a 50+ win team and can even content if they can improve from last year (hardly enough to beat warriors but who knows what happens). So even tho Manu going is end of one era, it also creates a whole new era for spurs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Oh, sad day for San Antonio fans, Robinson, Manu, Duncan and Parker was the core of the team during its run as champion in the early 2000's. That's why I think that getting Leonard was a start of a dynasty for them but it didn't turn out that way. We enjoy Manu throughout his NBA stint and we will not forgot those amazing defense and offence he has shown us, specially his EURO step. Pretty sure that he will be a HOF.

This is rrally sad. I remember the time when the coach of Golden State Warriors is talking to Manu saying that he can still continue to play as long as he wants too, he even gave some example of players that did. I just feel so old remembering the great team of San Antonio Spurs when it is still one of the greatest team of NBA.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

This is rrally sad. I remember the time when the coach of Golden State Warriors is talking to Manu saying that he can still continue to play as long as he wants too, he even gave some example of players that did. I just feel so old remembering the great team of San Antonio Spurs when it is still one of the greatest team of NBA.

Oh well, San Antonio has given us good games specially during the prime days of their big 3 or 4. So there's nothing to be sad about Manu leaving the game. I do hope that we can see him in the background though, just like any players who have retired, who either became a assistant coach or head coach after some time. San Antonio should give me some potential position from behind because Manu has a lot of offer and teach young and upcoming NBA players.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

San Antonio Spurs has agreed with Quincy Pondexter for next season. I can say that I'm not sure if I can make a very good contribution, but it will add something in the direction of the attack.

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

He is not getting any younger, he has a good record and we will always cherish that.
The big 3 of spurs before will complete their retirement because I believe after Manu, it's going to be Parker who will follow to retire.
That's really sad. He's one of the best players that I loved watching.

I also seen a tribute video on how his move became popular and was imitated by many superstars. I'll try to look for that video. SAS has been one of the most loved teams of all when they were playing with Tim Duncan and their tandem has been liked as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

Yeah they are legends now. Duncan is the first one who retired and now Manu did retire now and after this season, I believe Parker will be retiring too.

The Spurs are reshuffling their roster now and they acquired new and young members in their team. I'm thinking how will DeRozan fit in their roster. Any ideas??

Well, DeRozan can create shot using the isolation type but it could not always go that way.

I do believe in Pops though. He could change the way that man play and maybe give him some courage when they reach the playoffs.
We know ehat happened with DeRozan at that time in Toronto where he was a little shaken.
Here he could take back what he had loss and maybe get to the Finals with his skills.
Pages: « 1 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 [909] 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 3381 »
  Print  

Jump to: